All Comments on 'Fun Party Ch. 01'

by Rupert Harris

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you!

I love your story so far, and hope you write the next installment soon. I like stories where the husband or boyfriend forces his wife or girlfriend to perform for other guys ... a little reluctance on her part ... short of rape ... a little humiliation and embarassment ... but no real pain ... it can all be very hot and exciting ... so don't give up on this story ... make her wear that sexy little outfit for those guys ... and serve them ... and let them have some fun with her ... in front of him ... please ... and thank you ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
read anything new?

ref story titled my wife's first time, neil439, id=190947. like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a sick motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why Do You Feel The Need To Humiliate Wimp

Look its a shame your wife has no knowledge of your intent to pimp her out, or your requirement to watch big cocks - realize there is no shame in these subhuman acts in your environment as it appears to be normal there.

It's like an ongoing tradition where no one really cares who thier daddie was as mum usually has a few real men around anyway.

One concludes that it must be heriditary since the Normans who's name obviously didn't come about as an abreviation of normal man but then there isn't much enamorment for a name like Abnorman is there - unless you live on an island with the vile base traditions you harbor.

So long cuck yourself cuckster - proudly keep the below human convention tradition alive for the next generation of sicko's eh mate. Do you guys have a sexual offender program over there? Probably no sense to it given the predilictions you thrive upon. Oh well, with no way to keep track it's likely a by-product of inbreeding - a problem usually solved by education but sometimes thwarted by the inability of accurate record keeping - a vicious circle and unfortunately more than a few jerks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hope she divorces her pimp

and let him find and use some of those cocks to wanky wank with for himself. Pimping a girl/woman out can be a profitable business but is illegal in most areas. By the way do you "English" really use sole for soul??

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow !!

Now, you've really gotten my attention with this story. I'm reading them in order, and Helen is really starting to steam.

Nesher

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

A story about a queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a Fucking Dumb Arsehole

Hope the cheating fucker gets AIDS from his stupid crap and wife dumps his cheating arse

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Rupert? Without even reading, I know this is cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous