All Comments on 'Fun Sex Slave Play Time'

by lodobon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, can’t wait for the rest of the weekend!

pink4bbcpink4bbcabout 1 year ago

What a great story I really enjoyed this one even though ii wasn’t sure if it was for me and close to stop reading after a few paragraphs and glad I carried on as definitely 👍🏻 and ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me

I hope in the next part we find out that the little shit Tyler is absolutely and totally ruined like he deserves and Tara/La la sees him punished to the max 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this is a very well written story and walks the line of pushing but in a (mostly) safe way. That's not easy to do, the pushing was pretty extreme but I didn't feel like it crossed into a bad place (other than Tyler who got shut down hard). Kudos to the author.

EssEssCehEssEssCeh12 months ago

First and foremost: this story is an amazing effort and sits easily in the 5-star-region.

I liked a lot of things in this story, so many things in fact that I probably will forget quite a few.

I love the fact, that things were done out of caring and love (even while I think it was quite disguided in execution) then out of malice as it is often the case in the ENF and Humiliation genre.

I like the fact that out of 20 (horny) people only one was an asshole who was dealt with accordingly. I personally hate the stories were every man, woman and child in the depicted universe is out to get the poor hero(ine).

I love the fact, that they had to get out of their way to get the "gentleman" out of these guys.

I personally come out of the BDSM-Lifestyle and it surprises me again and again how much tension a good ENF/Humiliation author can build while barely look into the fancy BDSM-toolbox.

I have to admit that this wuss of a gentledom nearly tapped out several time in this story because tension got too high at times. ^^

But in the end I kept going and I'm happy that I finished this story(part?).

Here are a few things I would like bring to your attention. It's of course up to you if you want to take my opinion into consideration.

- Your story was well thought out. The things did fall very well into their place. I think with more experience and stories you will become even better hiding the fact that some elements were setups to play out later.

- You might want to dose the tension buildup in the story. You can easily do such things by let one of the doms do 'maintenance' from time to time, like provide water and high calory food. It reminds the sub and the reader that the sub is cared for and safe.

- apropos food/water... every piece of erotic literature is a stretch on reality... allways and only you have to decide how much realism you want in your story. I send my wife flying in sessions far more tame then what you so marvellously depicted... It's amazing through how much water and calories she burns. A few Pizzacrusts and a token amount of water simply wouldn't have cut it at all to keep her energy levels up.

- Apropos Energy levels... whooo boy ^^ If I understand our dear Tara had first an Uni-Exam... (stressful/lot's of adrenaline... then was jumped and thrown into her first D/S session ever under high stress circumstances. Let's say I buy it that she fights through the session. Adrenaline in combination with Endorphines and Dopamine gets you through a lot... but then she is laid onto a dog bed. tbh... In the worst case she has a serious case of subdrop because all those lovely substances that let her go through it go away... or in the best case the adrenaline goes away first and she just falls asleep like a dead. I understand completely why you needed the conversation for plot purposes. What I want to say that maybe in the future you want to take energylevels into consideration.

You don't write in the BDSM-category, so proper and extensive care and aftercare can't be expected, but they would be appreciated nontheless. :o)

Proper aftercare after such a heavy experience ought to feel sooooooo good.

As I said,... your story scratched my limits allready few times. If you decide to chase the curve (every new part has to be more heavy and recless then the last) it's very probably I'll out somewhere next part.

You still have a lot of stuff left to explore in the story. A potential lovetriangle of Susan/Mark and Tara... what's the deal with the fourth one that was so bleak that I allready forgot his bloody name. There is lot's of story left for you to tell. I'm eager and a bit stressed to read it.

Thank you for sharing and much Love,

Your very wussy gentledom Tom

lodobonlodobon12 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the excellent feedback. I'm still figuring out what I most enjoy writing about, so it is very helpful. I realize that I should have made the ending more definitive. The protagonist was obsessed with a specific part of the process of being enslaved, so this story was only intended to be about that part of the process.

PanchimanPanchiman12 months ago

I really liked this story. I thought you had a great understanding of stories like Joe doe, it was interesting to see something like that in a slightly more realistic context. I loved everything except the theme of the almost rape at the end. The characters are very good and have good chemistry between them, I would love to see more parts of this story (especially one where Susan has to be the slave).

lexlogan8lexlogan812 months ago

An exciting but difficult story for me. I've dabbled with a few humiliation stories myself (none worth publishing). What's missing for me is that while Susan claims to love Tara, she only demonstrates cruelty, Continuing the experience after Ty's evil suggestions was way over the top. Susan comes across as the sort of predator she claims to be protecting her 'best friend ' from.

argeelogargeelog8 months ago

I don't think the four friends will get over this experience, especially as Susan showed herself to be cruel. It's bullshit to believe that she was doing it to help Tara. She was on a power trip and eventially both Tara and Mark will realise that. I gave it 4 stars for the writing and the plot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous