Fun Sex Slave Play Time

Story Info
Friends discover an App to help them explore their interests.
30.4k words
4.65
26.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lodobon
lodobon
119 Followers

There are quite a few stories here on Literotica that take place in an alternate reality where legal slavery exists in the United States. I understand that Joe_Doe_Stories is the author that originated the premise, but several other authors have set their stories in that same universe.

This story is not set in that reality, but the reading of those stories by a group of friends is where this story begins.

I hope you enjoy it. All characters are 18+. I am classifying this as NonConsent / Reluctance as there is a sex slavery theme, but it is much heavier on reluctance.

-----

"Disclaimer: This product is intended to aid in setting boundaries for play, as engaged in by consenting adults. The setting of the boundaries for play and the adherence to those boundaries by all participants is the sole responsibility of the adults that have consented to engage in said play. The questionnaire responses, and the recommendations provided by Fun Sex Slave Play Time Software (TM) are NOT a contract between the participants and are not intended for use in legal proceedings."

"How did you find this?" Mark asked.

"I saw it mentioned in a forum," Susan replied.

"We're just filling it out, right?" Tara looked around at the other three. "I am not about to let a phone app dictate that I have to become someone's slave."

Susan looked like she was going to say something sarcastic, but then reconsidered. "You're the intrepid researcher who's trying to understand our deepest, darkest motivations. I'm just filling this out for fun."

They each had to register, but they all used anonymous email addresses. The app gave them each a serial number which they exchanged and entered, so that they were identified as a group. They then gave themselves nicknames to identify each other in the app.

"I'll be Nikki," Susan said.

"Brutus," Mark grinned.

"I've always liked the name Dario," Shane said.

"Hmm." Tara couldn't think of anything.

"You can be Lala," Susan said, laughing.

"Ugh! Not that." Tara grimaced. Lala was a nickname her friends teased her with because they would occasionally find her staring into space. "Tara's off in Lala Land again", they'd say.

"Lala is a perfect name," said Shane, also laughing.

It didn't matter. "Whatever," Tara said as she typed "Lala" in the nickname field. She tapped to start the questionnaire.

"Rate your interest in exploring a slave/master relationship with the friends in your group." Below this directive, there was a list of options to choose from.

"0 - Very Negative"

"1 - Moderately Negative"

"2 - Slightly Negative"

"3 - Neutral"

"4 - Slightly Positive"

"5 - Moderately Positive"

"6 - Very Positive"

That was a vague question, she thought. She decided that, by filling out the questionnaire, they were "exploring" the relationship. It didn't have to mean that they were going to have any such relationship. She reminded herself that this was just for fun, and then selected 5.

Susan, Shane and Mark were her best friends in the whole world. She saw them several times a week and they almost always got together as a group. They were all seniors at Trenorth University. For the first time in the three years that they'd known one another, they were all single. Tara felt that the possibility of a hookup between two of them had changed their group dynamic a little. That might have been because Tara was more than a little interested in Mark.

Tara guessed that Susan was probably interested in Mark too, and Susan was taller, a natural blonde, had bigger tits and was curvier in all the right places. Susan was more of an extrovert, too. She liked to talk about sex, she was competitive, and she usually got what she wanted. Tara was a couple of inches shorter at 5'6" than Susan, and more of a tomboy with her B-cups and brunette ponytail. Mark was 6'1" and fit with exactly the right amount of burliness. Tara really liked him, but she thought that if she let it show, Susan would somehow get him in bed first.

Shane was just as handsome as Mark, but shorter and leaner. He was bi. As much as they were all supportive of whoever he dated, Tara didn't think of him as boyfriend material for herself.

As college seniors, they all had a heavy workload. Mark and Shane were both in Mechanical Engineering, Susan was studying Psychology and Tara was in Health Studies. Their regular get-togethers were a welcome break.

Early on in the fall term, Susan had admitted that she'd become obsessed with reading stories on the Literotica website. As a group, they loved to dissect popular culture and they found this to be rich territory. They all started reading stories in their spare time and swapping links to ones that they found particularly sexy or interesting.

Tara was immediately hooked. She thought the others considered her a bit of a prude, so she wanted to impress her friends that she was open to talking about the stories.

It was Susan again who first came across the stories depicting legalized human slavery. She sent a couple of links to the group and these stories in particular stirred something in Tara. She'd already read several by the next time they met for dinner.

By then, they'd all read a few stories set in a universe where women were regularly graded, enslaved, paraded around naked and used as pleasure sluts. Their dinner conversation quickly veered in that direction.

"These stories are incredibly misogynistic," Mark said.

"It's not only women that get enslaved," Shane said. "There are stories about male slaves, too."

"It's just fantasy, guys," Susan said. She gave them all a conspiratorial look. "Having said that, and having read quite a few stories now, I think that maybe there's something wrong with me."

"What do you mean?" Tara asked.

"I haven't read any of the stories about male slaves," Susan explained. "In every one of the ones I've read, there's a scene where the female protagonist signs some document agreeing to become a slave. Sometimes she does it to repay a debt, sometimes she gives someone power of attorney over her and does it just to see what it's like. She's then told to strip completely naked right then and there, usually in a public setting, and loses all her rights. She goes from being an intelligent, respected member of society to being just a number in an instant."

"Yup," Tara knew exactly what scenes Susan was talking about, "and she not only gets naked, the people around her no longer see her face anymore. She becomes human livestock to be graded, bought and sold. She invariably also becomes a brainless, horny slut that has one orgasm after another after another. Yeah, they're not exactly realistic."

Susan nodded. "Agreed. The descriptions of what goes through the slave's head when they're tied up, whipped, humiliated, groped and fucked in every hole by people they don't even know, well, they're mostly just silly."

"Mostly?" Shane raised his eyebrows at her.

"Well, the woman always realizes that she's made a colossally stupid mistake, but it's too late. She has to get naked, they put a collar on her, they bind her hands behind her back and she's publicly paraded like that as they take her somewhere to be processed as a slave. Sometimes she's caged for transport. Nobody around her is in the least bit sympathetic to her plight. Everyone just laughs at her, calls her a stupid slut and gropes her naked body. She's completely helpless and full of remorse." Susan paused for a moment and looked at each of her friends. "Is it wrong that I get totally aroused by those scenes?"

"How aroused are we talking about here?" Mark said, grinning.

It was rare to see Susan blush, but she went quite pink. "I must be some kind of freak."

Tara was doing her very best not to blush, too. She had found herself having a strong reaction to the exact scenes Susan was talking about. It was like she was a guitar and the specific scenario that Susan had just described was the precise thing that plucked her strings. She had found herself rereading some of them a few times. Her heart raced thinking about being publicly humiliated like that.

"Um, I don't think it makes you a freak," Tara ventured, tentatively.

Tara's father was a good poker player. Good enough to have won state level competitions. Over the years, he'd supplemented his meager auto-mechanic income enough to fund Tara's passion for figure skating in high school and, later, her college tuition. Tara's mother had died when she was young, so he'd done his best to raise her as a single parent and, considering how addictive gambling can be, he'd done a great job of keeping their lives stable. He had possibly overcompensated and protected her too much. That was probably why, even as a college senior, she still blushed like a girl at her first school dance when trying to talk intelligently about something that turned her on.

It was inevitable that Tara had become a very good poker player in her own right. Being a pretty girl and coming across as shy meant that she could usually take her opponents to the cleaners. In a poker game, she could bluff like a pro, but when it came to talking about sex, she was hopeless.

"Maybe it's just a side-effect of having empathy," she said, trying to sound savvy but knowing that her face was getting red. "The experience of making a mistake, the consequences of that mistake, and the remorse are all as universal as it gets. The other aspect of those scenes, the public nudity, that's classic exhibitionism. We tend to categorize people as exhibitionists or voyeurs, but like everything else, it's a spectrum and everyone has at least some of both of those characteristics. I was a little turned on thinking about being exposed like that, too."

"Yeah, baby!" Shane leered at her.

"Hey, clearly not as turned on as Susan." Tara blushed even more as she tried to deflect Shane's teasing back onto her friend.

On some level Tara understood that it was not "classic exhibitionism" but rather submissiveness. She was fine with her friends thinking she was a bit of an exhibitionist, although if she'd thought about it, Tara was not an exhibitionist at all. Susan was the one that took her top off at concerts. Susan was the first one to get naked to go skinny dipping when the four of them had gone camping together. Tara was shy about going to the beach in an overly skimpy bikini.

If Tara had thought about it, she would have had to acknowledge that her reaction to the Literotica human slavery scenes was empathy for the submissiveness of the protagonists. But the possibility that she was a bit of a submissive wasn't something that Tara was ready to admit to herself, let alone admit to her friends. A bit of exhibitionism was sexy, but a bit of submissiveness was a character flaw.

Nobody suggested that Susan and Tara might have submissive tendencies and the evening continued with lots of teasing and laughter.

When the joking abated, Tara said, "I think I may be able to use this for my final paper." In her final term, she had to choose a topic and write an undergraduate thesis. Human sexuality was one of the broad topics she could choose from.

She elaborated, "Maybe I can do something about depictions of the master-slave relationship. The porn industry has been analyzed to death. It's just too huge a topic and with all the money, drugs and human trafficking that are going on behind the scenes, you can't separate out all that stuff to make a clear statement about how people actually feel about those kinds of relationships." As she spoke, the idea of doing her thesis on this topic grew on Tara. Maybe exploring this topic was the key to pushing herself out of her comfort zone. If she was wired the same as Susan, maybe Tara could be just as confident in her own sexuality as she was.

Shane tilted his head, "so because Literotica content is written for free, without the potential abuse of any actors, you think you can make a more clear statement?"

Before Tara could answer, Mark interjected. "But you don't know what contributions are written by men or women. It's probably all written by horny dudes, right? How can you write your thesis without being able to separate the male and female perspectives?"

"Yeah," Tara smirked, "that's a bit of a problem."

"There's an easy solution," Susan said. "You need to experience slavery first hand. You just need to agree to self-indenture yourself to us. We'll put a collar on you and parade you stark naked around campus while calling you a dirty skank." Susan's deadpan expression gave way to her bubbly laughter, "Then you'd be able to write authoritatively about how it feels to be 'slave naked' in front of a bunch of leering men." The term 'slave naked' was commonly used in the Literotica stories they'd been reading.

They all had a good laugh. "So who would be my master then?" Tara asked, grinning.

"Why Mark of course. I'm sure he'll enjoy cracking the whip as he makes you assume all the 'slave yoga' poses. You're always doing yoga classes. Have you ever done yoga in the nude?" Susan was still grinning. 'Slave yoga' was another term from the stories.

That was a bit too real for Tara. Her heart was starting to beat faster and she knew her face just went beet red.

"Um, no thanks," said Mark. "I'll admit that I'd pay top dollar to see Tara do yoga in the nude, but I'm not into cracking whips. Call me old-fashioned."

"Nice to know," Tara smiled at him.

The conversation diverged to other topics and the evening eventually came to a close.

Consensual slavery came up again a few weeks later when Susan found the "Fun Sex Slave Play Time" (FSSPT) app. The app was designed to determine optimal master-slave pairings for consensual sex play among a group of people that have a strong, trusting relationship.

In the meantime, Tara had been reading more Literotica stories, hoping there was a way for her to use them for her undergraduate thesis. She'd read several of the legal slavery stories more than once and found herself masturbating regularly to the scenes of initial enslavement and humiliation that Susan had identified. She slowly began to confront the unpleasant truth that she, like Susan, had a sexually submissive side to her that she hadn't realized before. She read a bunch of research about it and discovered that there wasn't even a consensus on whether submissiveness is sexually healthy or not.

Tara thought about how openly Susan had admitted to being turned on reading those stories and how enthusiastic she was to talk about it. Tara decided that there must be a spectrum to this affinity, just like exhibitionism, and that if Susan was really into it, Tara was probably only a borderline submissive. The masturbating was obviously harmless, so she decided not to worry about it. She began watching porn videos that depicted female submissiveness as well. She found that the Literotica stories and the videos complemented each other well. The stories depicted what was going on in a woman's head when she was enslaved, and the videos depicted the physical reality of it. It was obviously all good research for her thesis.

The next time Tara got together with her three friends, after they'd each had a couple of drinks, Susan tried to convince them all to register and see what the FSSPT app came up with.

This suggestion created a whole lot of sexual tension. At least that's what Tara felt. She felt uncomfortable, whereas the others just seemed to think it was a fun idea. Tara couldn't see how seeing the FSSPT master-slave pairing suggestions would make their lives better. What if it paired up Mark and Susan? That would be terrible for Tara. She didn't want those two to get together. What if it suggested Mark and selected HER as the slave? Tara liked the idea of her and Mark dating, but whereas thinking about a master-slave dynamic with him intrigued her, it would be weird to have it be the starting point of a relationship. Tara considered the other possible pairings and none of them particularly appealed to her either.

They had another drink and Susan kept pressing the idea. Tara couldn't express her misgivings without giving away her private feelings, and seeing as she was trying to be less of a prude, she eventually relented. The FSSPT app consisted of a questionnaire, so they made a pact to each answer all the questions completely honestly.

The questions posed by the app were mostly formatted like the first one, with the same 7-point scale from very negative to very positive. The first question was very general, but they got more specific as they went deeper. The app was very clear that they must not discuss their answers with the other members in the group.

"Rate your interest in playing the role of Master." Tara couldn't identify with the characters that played slave masters in the stories she'd read, but she didn't want to put down 0. The app indicated that a "0 - Very Negative" rating meant an absolute "no", so if she chose that, there would be no chance that she'd be matched with anyone else in the group as a master. She checked "1 - Moderately Negative".

After that, there were 3 questions that asked her to rate her interest in being the master with each of Nikki, Brutus and Dario (aka Susan, Mark and Shane) being the slave. Tara tapped 1 for each of these.

"Rate your interest in playing the role of Slave." Tara didn't know what to put down. She knew the whole point was to be honest. If she was fully honest, she probably should have tapped 5, but it's not like she'd ever go through with it and she didn't want anyone to know how interested she really was. She eventually decided to go with "4 - Slightly Positive". It would be embarrassing to be paired as a slave with any of her three friends, even knowing they weren't actually going to do anything with the results. Susan was much more open and extroverted about this kind of stuff, so Tara was certain that she'd be putting down a higher score. As long as Susan showed up as more submissive than she did, it wouldn't be embarrassing.

The next 3 questions asked for her interest in being the slave with Nikki, Brutus or Dario being the master. She tapped "3 - Neutral" for Nikki and Dario and found herself blushing as she thought about tapping "5 - Moderately Positive" for Brutus. She held back and tapped "4 - Slightly Positive".

There were several questions on what sexual activity would be allowed. Each of these had to be answered from both the master and slave perspectives. She found that she just answered the same for both. Tara reminded herself that this was a hypothetical exercise, so she didn't need to overthink it. She did want to be honest, however.

She had already decided that she would contact the app developers and see if she could get some anonymized data to use in her undergraduate thesis. Her own research might depend on how honestly people answered these questions.

She tapped 0 on anal sex. That greyed out a couple of follow up questions.

She tapped 4 on vaginal sex. She couldn't help thinking about being completely naked and helpless while Mark slid his cock into her. She tapped 0 on the follow up question about unprotected vaginal sex. Tara noted that some of the questions had a default whereas others did not. The app had defaulted 0 for unprotected vaginal sex, so even though there were strong legal disclaimers, the app seemed to be promoting safe sexual practices.

She tapped 4 on oral sex, again thinking about being completely naked and helpless, but this time she was on her knees in front of Mark with his cock in her mouth. She was getting very turned on. She tapped 4 on unprotected oral sex because her oral hygiene was very good and the idea of giving head to Mark while he wore a condom seemed weird.

The questions about photography and video were structured differently. It was just a list of options that was repeated from each of the Master and Slave perspectives. The options were:

lodobon
lodobon
119 Followers
123456...9