Fun Sex Slave Play Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome, Master," she said to the second guy. She could see some motion toward the back of the group.

"We're supposed to call her Lala, dumbass," said the second guy as he walked in, "and we're not supposed to talk to her directly."

"Holy shit!" came the voice from the back of the group. "That's Tara Parish. No fucking way!"

"Welcome, Master," Tara said feeling deepening panic as she tried to put a name to the voice at the back of the group.

"God, she's fucking hot.", said the third guy as he walked in.

"You know her?" said a second voice coming from the back, getting closer. Susan had told Tara not to look at them in the eye, but she desperately wanted to see who was talking about her.

"Welcome, Master." It was dark outside and about 40 degrees. Tara was getting cold standing naked in the brightly lit front hall right next to the door. The guys were coming in slowly so they could gawp at her from head to toe as they walked past. She was mortified that the cold air on her inner thighs told her that her pussy was dribbling her wetness.

"This is fucking awesome.", said the fourth guy as he walked in.

"She used to figure skate with my sister," said the voice. It was Tyler Cormick! He'd be 18 now. Lana Cormick had been Tara's best friend back home, but she was married and had a kid now, they'd fallen out of touch. In high school, Tara had sometimes stayed overnight at the Cormick's place and Tyler was the pervy younger brother who was always spying on them.

"Welcome, Master."

The fifth guy didn't say anything as he walked in. As he walked by, Tara could see Tyler standing next to and a bit behind the next guy.

"Ho - ly - shit!" Tyler said, his mouth open in awe. "They said we might get to see a girl naked this weekend. I never imagined."

Tara was at a complete loss what to do, so she just looked down and said, "welcome, Master."

"This is going to be fun," the sixth guy as he walked in.

Tyler stepped up right in front of Tara. He was taller than she remembered, maybe 5'9". "So you're Lala," he said. "All those times I tried to get a glimpse of you in your undies when you came for sleepovers. You haven't got a stitch of clothing on now. You've got a shaved pussy too. God Damn! You got fucking hot!"

"Keep it moving Ty," someone behind Tara said.

"Aren't you supposed to say something to me, Lala?" Tyler asked.

"Welcome, Master," she said. This was so incredibly, supremely awful but at the same time she was possibly even more turned on than before. There had to be something fundamental wrong with her.

"Wasn't she hot before?" asked the eighth guy as he stepped up in front of Tara.

"She always had a nice ass," Tyler said as he walked into the hallway, no doubt turning to have a look, "but she was pretty skinny back then and she had no tits."

"Welcome, Master."

"Well she's nothing short of perfect now!" said the eighth guy as he walked in.

Tara shut the door and, when she turned to follow the 8 new arrivals to the living room she saw that they were all just standing in the hallway behind her staring at her. She walked past them and led them into the living room.

Tara entered the living room and Susan barked, "PRESENT!". Feeling like she just wanted to curl up have the floor swallow her, Tara rushed to her previous spot facing the seated Kappa house guys and assumed the same position as before. The new arrivals exchanged some hellos and found themselves places to sit. With Mark and Shane, there were now 17 guys and the seats and couches around the room were all full.

Susan looked around the room. When everyone was settled and she had their full attention, she said, "Welcome. You've all now met Lala. She is my slave and I am her master. If you enjoy looking at her, and want to see more of her over the next 2 days, you will listen to me. I set the rules. I decide what happens."

Nobody said anything, so Susan proceeded to set down the law for them. Everyone was allowed to look, but if anyone touched her slave in any manner for which Susan had not first given explicit permission, the following would happen. The person who touched Lala would, with the assistance of the other 16 men in the room, take Lala's place for a period of time appropriate for the transgression committed. They would be subjected to every pain and humiliation that Lala was subjected to and then be tossed out in the street, followed by their clothing.

She let that sink in for a few moments then continued. "I don't know if you've all officially met my friend Tara Parish. She's smart, beautiful and fun. I love her. Tara, and every other woman you meet, deserves all the respect that you've learned to give, and more! You will probably meet Tara again after this weekend and she'll be the same smart, beautiful, fun, respect-worthy woman that many of you have met before. You'll be lucky if you get to hang out with her." Susan paused here. Tara just about burst into tears hearing Susan say those nice things about her. Maybe this wasn't going to be that bad. Then Susan continued. "The IMPORTANT thing I need you to accept is that Kappa house is currently a temporary ALTERNATE REALITY in which Tara doesn't exist. In place of my kind, loyal friend Tara, we have the worthless naked whore you see in front of you." Tara felt Susan's words like a gut punch. "This is a fantasy in which Lala is a slave who has willingly given away all her rights. You can say and think anything you want to about Lala without repercussions. If I want, I can let any one of you grope her naked body or even fuck her. I OWN her. This fantasy ends at 6pm on Sunday. If any of you can't bend your heads around what I've just described and that, when it ends, it will be as if this NEVER HAPPENED, you need to leave.

"You will notice that there is a camera on a tripod on the shelf over there. It is not connected to the internet. Mark and Shane will make sure that it is recording everything that happens all weekend long. The presence of this camera is to protect our slave and all of you. It protects us all from unauthorized interactions as well as any possible liabilities."

All of the Kappa guys were leering hungrily at Tara but they were listening to Susan and nodding. Not one of them got up to leave. Susan kept talking, "I understand that you're not used to being around a naked sex slave. It may seem counter-intuitive, but you're encouraged to say what you think about her and what you'd like to do to her in as graphic and derisive detail as you like. Don't address her directly, mind you. I'm the slave's mistress and I'm the only one allowed to do that. Please always refer to her in the third person."

When nobody said anything, Susan continued, "Jesus! I can see that you're all still seeing her face. Sure she has a pretty face, and if you're thinking about how nice her face would be looking up at you as she sucks your dick, that's fine, but you need to stop associating that face with an identity. This slave is just tits, ass and a pussy."

Susan tapped Tara's right tit with her riding crop. "Look at her tits. Sure they're not very big, but look at how nice and perky they are. Her nipples are standing at attention for you because my little slut is enjoying having all you guys look at her naked body."

Susan slid the riding crop down Tara's body. She pointed out Tara's perfectly flat tummy and abdomen. She tapped Tara's pussy and said, "our slut is completely hairless down here, so you can all get a nice clear view. I'll make sure you all get a much better look at her pussy later." Susan slid the crop down her thighs. "She has strong legs, but they're still lovely and feminine, don't you think?"

Susan was showing her off like a some livestock that was about to go on auction. Tara couldn't help glancing at Tyler, who was sitting with the three other Freshmen. This was supposed to be a fantasy, but when she saw the hungry look on the face of the kid brother of her high school friend, the fantasy disappeared and reality came crashing in. This was really happening.

"Turn around, Lala." Susan said.

Tara couldn't think of anything else to do, other than do what Susan said. She turned to face away from the men.

"I'm sure you'll all agree that Lala is quite beautiful from head to toe, but I want to specifically point out what a fantastic bum she has." Susan tapped Tara's bottom with the riding crop. "That is a figure skater's ass, and they don't get any better. Lala, I want them to see your dimples. Clench your cheeks." Tara didn't know what to do. She'd made this stupid agreement and she knew she had to follow through with it but, as she dutifully clenched her bum, she wondered how she could hold on to even a shred of her self-respect. "Hold it like that." Susan said more nice things about Tara's ass and then said, "Okay, relax your cheeks, Lala."

Susan looked around, surveying the men in the room. "Here I am showing off this drop-dead gorgeous, completely naked girl for you and I'm telling you that I own her beautiful ass for the next 48 hours. Sure, you guys are having a good look, but you're not talking much. Some of you are still being what I can only describe as 'respectful'. I'm going to make her do all sorts of lewd, degrading stuff, but before I do, she has to know that you don't respect her. Not even a little bit. She is a skanky little slut and you should each start thinking of the dirtiest things you'd like to do to her and then tell the guy next to you. Say it loud enough so she can hear."

The guys all looked around, most of them looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Maybe this will help," Susan said and then turned to Tara. "DISPLAY!"

True to what Susan had just said, the DISPLAY position was considerably more lewd and degrading. "I am not a skanky little slut," Tara thought. "I'm not Lala, I'm Tara Parish." Nevertheless, she bent over at the waist with her feet shoulder-width apart until they could see her face, upside-down between her legs. Her face wasn't what they all immediately stared at.

"Oh yeah!" said one guy, but not very convincingly.

"I'd definitely hit that," said another guy a little less tentatively.

Susan rolled her eyes. "My slave is a VERY sexy pleasure slut and I know that you'd all jump at the chance to fuck her. Am I right?"

All the Kappa guys readily agreed to that and Tara felt a little twitch that told her that in this new, more exposed position, she still found her situation sexually exciting.

"You've probably spent your whole lives learning to treat women with respect and now suddenly, I'm asking you to treat Lala like a useless piece of meat. You're probably all thinking that she looks really embarrassed and reluctant to be shown off naked in front of all of you."

Tara could see that Susan was gauging their reaction. "Well you're not wrong," Susan said. "I know for a fact that she's only had sex with two guys in her whole life, and neither of them are in this room. I assure you that she's never done anything even remotely like this before. When she arrived here an hour ago, she was expecting to be a spectator, sitting in one of those chairs, just like all of you. She didn't even expect that I'd be the one in control tonight, let alone that she'd be standing completely naked in front of a room full of frat boys like you.

"I'm not exaggerating when I say that she REALLY didn't want to do it. She literally begged me to not make her do it. Stripping naked was REALLY embarrassing for her and I guarantee that she's REALLY embarrassed standing in that position with all of you looking at her pussy.

"I wouldn't blame you for thinking that what we're doing is ethically wrong or even illegal."

From between her thighs, Tara could see the college boys nodding. How could Susan talk about her and say private things about her like this?

"Listen to me! This stupid slut didn't lose a bet. She isn't paying off a debt. She willingly signed up for this. We made a binding agreement months ago and she knew the risks. In this case, the risk was that she might be forced to live a fantasy that she herself defined.

"That fantasy was that she'd have to give up all her clothes, her very identity and become a slave under someone else's complete control for 48 hours. As it turns out, the person that has that complete control is me, her mistress.

"She's going to do every demeaning thing that I tell her to do, not because she's being paid, or because she expects any type of compensation later. She's going to do everything I tell her because she WANTS to be nothing more than the powerless naked slave you see in front of you. I may enjoy this, but make no mistake, no matter how much she may be regretting agreeing to this right now, this is HER fantasy, and on some level, no matter how bad it looks or sounds, she will be enjoying every second of it.

"Right now, if I allowed her to speak, she'd probably argue that she's only doing this because she agreed to pay Mark, Shane and I $1000 each if she backed out, and now she can't afford it." Susan laughed at this and Tara could see the men smiling at how stupid that sounded. "I think she'd probably believe it, too."

It WAS incredibly stupid, Tara thought. Who in their right mind would freely, out of the blue, agree to being sexually humiliated for two days straight in exchange for not having to pay $3000 that they didn't owe in the first place. It was ludicrous.

Susan continued. "Look at her standing there watching us sheepishly from between her legs, showing us all her bare ass and stupidly waiting for my next command. When she arrived here this evening, she thought that I was the one who would be the naked slave this weekend. She thought THAT," Susan pointed at Tara's exposed ass, "was going to be ME." That got some chuckles out of the frat boys.

"Here's the difference between me and her. If anyone had told ME to strip naked and bend over to display myself like that, I'd have just left. Yeah, we made an agreement and shook hands, but it's not like we signed a contract. We have laws in this country that say that, even now, she can stand up straight and leave any time she wants. We couldn't even prevent her from taking back all her clothes. But no, this brainless skank is stark naked and happy to just stupidly stand there showing all of you her wet little cunt."

Hearing Susan say all that was way more humiliating than the most humiliating thing Tara had ever experienced, or even heard of, in her entire life. It was all true. The bit about laws was true too. She could demand her clothes back and leave. Tara knew that they hadn't signed a legally binding agreement. She'd followed Susan's commands because she was true to her word, but Susan had just pointed out how ridiculous that was.

To Tara, it felt like the only thing more humiliating than continuing to stand right where she was, taking this abuse, would be to stand up and say, "you mean I didn't have to do this?". She really wanted to leave, but she felt paralyzed.

Tara was a senior, well on her way to earning an undergraduate degree. She'd always been told that she was smart, beautiful and capable of anything, but here she was looking out from between her legs at 17 college boys, some of them just freshmen who weren't old enough to buy beer. Every last one of them was listening to Susan talk, but they were also ogling her naked ass. She saw their eyes running up and down her bare legs, occasionally glancing at her face. Her embarrassment was even worse because, just as Susan had said, her cunt was wet, and it was probably plain for all of them to see.

And then there was Tyler, she glanced at him and saw that he was looking right at her face. He smiled and did a little wave.

From that debased vantage point, Tara suddenly saw the full crushing irony of it. She had followed all of Susan's commands so far because she thought she might lose the respect of her three best friends if she reneged on the agreement. Now her three best friends and the younger brother of her best friend in high school were all witnessing how far she would debase herself because some depraved part of her craved this humiliation. Despite that one nice speech Susan had made about this just being a fantasy, whatever respect they had for her was already long gone and she hadn't even been naked for one hour yet.

Tara sagged as she experienced the full shame and stupidity of what she'd done. Susan snapped Tara out of it, "Lala! Get on the coffee table!"

Tara let herself stop thinking and instinctively followed the instruction, climbing onto the coffee table on her hands and knees. Susan told her to face the other way, so her ass was facing most of the guys in her audience.

"Not this," Tara thought as she clambered into position. "She wouldn't." If Susan was about to make her do a Slave Yoga position, there's only one that it could be and Tara couldn't believe that Susan would make her do it. Tara heard a little gasp, probably from Mark or Shane as they also guessed what was coming next.

"FOURS!" Susan commanded.

"No!" Tara said, but it was more of a plea than a refusal. It didn't even occur to her to ask for a sidebar.

"Lala," said Susan, resting the riding crop gently on Tara's ass. "Remember what I said about the enslavement going much, much, MUCH worse than you expected? And how I know that it has to be that bad for this to be the experience that you signed up for?"

Tara hadn't made a move to get into position yet. "Yes Mistress."

"Well I want you to trust me that, no matter how awful it seems, it can always be much worse." Susan did a light double tap with the crop. "Now do as your told and assume the FOURS position."

Tara was almost already in position. She just had to move her knees to shoulder width apart and lower her shoulders down so her elbows were on the table. This had the effect of pushing her ass up and spreading her cheeks wide open. If Mark, Shane and the frat boys hadn't already had a good look between her legs when she was in the DISPLAY position, they did now. The Kappa guys that weren't already directly behind her moved around the room to get a better view.

"Not in my wildest dreams." Tara heard Tyler's voice.

"Arch that back!" Susan commanded and gave her a sharp swat on her left ass cheek with the riding crop. Tara complied and Susan said, "much better."

Tara tried to focus on her undergraduate thesis. This was research. She wasn't just a stupid naked slave like Susan had said. She was a researcher, bravely playing a role. It made her feel better to focus on that and Susan wouldn't be able to take that away from her.

Suddenly, Tara felt Susan's hand on her bare ass cheek. She gasped and her whole body tensed. Susan rested her hand there for a few seconds. Up until that point, everyone had just been looking and Tara had tapped her a bit with the riding crop. Nobody had touched her bare skin. Tara couldn't help squirming.

Susan gave Tara's ass a couple of light pats and withdrew it. "If you need any more evidence that Lala is enjoying this and has willingly given herself over to my complete control, take a close look at her pussy and see just how wet it is."

Susan took her middle finger and ran it over Tara's slit. Tara let out an involuntary moan and she tensed again.

Susan then slid her finger into her pussy and Tara couldn't help but moan even louder. Susan started slowly sliding her finger in and out.

In her life, Tara had had two long term boyfriends, and those were the only guys that she'd had sex with. They had both fingered her during foreplay and she'd mostly enjoyed it. That was nothing like this. She was on fire! Why was she so fucking horny? Was she really getting off on being humiliated like this?

"Dear god, my little sex slave is positively sopping!" Susan sat on the edge of the coffee table and continued to slowly finger Tara's pussy. "None of us have to feel bad for Lala. She's loving this."

123456...9