Fun Sex Slave Play Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Instead, if I stay here, who knows what Susan will have me doing tomorrow afternoon. I know that I'll still be stark naked. Will she make me have sex with Lana Cormick's bratty younger brother? Will she invite even more people over? Will she tie me up and whip me? I can barely believe what Susan has already made me do.

"The key question is, "why". Why haven't I shut this whole master-slave thing down? Where's my bloody self respect? And how the fuck is it possible that any of this feels good? I can't believe that I'm so fucking horny!" Tara glanced around the room. She looked at Tyler joking with his freshmen buddies and her head suddenly filled with visions of the four of them standing around her, groping her all over, fingering her and squeezing her tits and ass. She was so turned on she was on fire. "Of all the guys here, why am I fantasizing about the four of them?" Tara then understood that it was because, as a senior, those freshmen wouldn't have a hope in hell of dating her. It would be more humiliating to be sexually used by them than any other guys there. "I am sexually submissive," she reminded herself. "Not borderline submissive. Flat out. Big time. No holds barred. Fuck!" Instead of getting up and making it stop, Tara continued to sit there, her pussy quietly dripping.

When everyone other than Tara was done eating, leftover pizza crusts were put in a bowl on the floor next to a bowl of water. She was told to clasp her own elbows with her hands behind her back and to eat and drink without using her hands. As long as her forearms remained crossed behind her the whole time, Susan wouldn't bind them there.

While Tara ate, a few of the guys had a coffee and a couple of bags of cookies were passed around.

"Is everyone ready for the next phase of this evening's entertainment?" Susan asked. The question was rhetorical. Everyone was eagerly anticipating whatever fun Susan had planned, knowing that it would somehow involve the fully naked girl who was currently kneeling on the floor, bent over forward, lapping water out of a bowl.

Susan continued, "as long as you're all willing to help, there are still a couple of important experiences that I'd like my slave to have tonight. Earlier I asked her if she could bring herself to orgasm. I want my little slut to experience that pleasure, but I want her to understand that it is a gift from me to her. A gift that I'll give her in exchange for being an obedient participant in our evening's entertainment. On the flip side of that, Lala has been behaving quite well, so she hasn't experienced what will happen to her if she fails to meet my expectations. I haven't had to punish her this evening. Before we all go to bed, Lala needs to experience both pleasure and pain."

Susan reached down into her bag and pulled out a dildo. Everyone cheered. She suctioned it sticking straight upright onto the corner of the coffee table and said. "Lala, I want you to fuck this dildo. Do I need to put lube on it?"

"Um, I don't know, Mistress." Tara said.

"How stupid are you?" Susan chastised her. "Of course you know, stick your finger in your pussy and tell me if you're wet enough to fuck this dildo without any lube."

Tara did as she was told. "No, Mistress, you don't need to put lube on it." She blushed intensely.

"Lala, stand over the dildo and lower yourself onto it."

Again, Tara did as she was told. The dildo was a bit smaller than either of the penises of her two serious boyfriends. She easily took it all the way in and bumped into the fake testicles at the base. At Susan's prompting, she bounced up and down a few times.

As Tara was bouncing, Susan asked, "Does that feel good, Lala?"

"Yes Mistress," Tara responded. It felt much better than riding a fairly small dildo should. Tara knew that her pleasure was derived from the fact that it was a performance. She was in a room full of college frat boys. Since she'd taken off all her clothes, she'd been humiliated over and over by Susan and now she was riding a dildo stuck to their living room table. Tara had despairingly acknowledged to herself that her ongoing and deepening sexual humiliation was the thing that had been turning her on and, at that moment, it was bringing her ever closer to an epic orgasm.

"I can see that you're enjoying it, Lala. I don't want you to have an orgasm just yet, so lift yourself off the dildo now."

Tara stood up as Susan pulled three more identical dildos from her bag and spoke to the audience of college boys. "We're going to play a little game. I know that you've been enjoying Lala being completely naked, but in order for this game to work, Lala will have to wear a little bit of clothing."

Tara pulled a strip of cloth out of her bag and indicated for Tara to turn around and move close to her.

The 'little bit of clothing' was nothing but a blindfold and once Susan tied it around Tara's head, she couldn't see a thing. Before tonight, Tara had no idea the extent to which her sexual wiring was what she'd have previously called 'seriously fucked up'. Her heart started pounding hard again, knowing that all the frat boys were still staring at her, but now she had no idea where they were or if any one of them might grab her at any moment. They were all hooting and cheering. She stretched her hands out in front of her and turned around, feeling the air around her. She was vibrating with sexual anticipation in a way she didn't know was possible. She added a complete lack of control and not knowing what would happen next to the list of kinks that seriously turned her crank.

"I am installing these suction-cup dildos at various locations around the room. We're going to play pin the tail on the donkey, except that in this case, the donkey is a dildo and the tail that needs to be pinned is Lala's wet slave pussy." As Susan was talking, Tara could hear that she was moving around the room. The frat boys laughed and clapped their approval.

Susan came closer again and said, "For each dildo location, I'll pick one of you to be the guide. You'll spin Lala around a few times. You'll have to touch her body to do this and I am giving you permission to do so anywhere you like. You can grope her as much as you like as long as you keep her turning. Three full turns and no finger penetrations or we'll be playing a different game that you won't enjoy nearly as much." Susan let that sink in for a moment. "Once you've spun her around, send Lala on her way. And give her a pat on the bum to let her know to get going. You'll then guide her to the dildo saying 'hot' or 'cold'."

Tara didn't want a random frat boy that she couldn't even see grabbing her body, spinning her around and patting her bum. The idea of it was making a sexual connection with her on a visceral level, but that didn't stop it from being utterly horrifying.

"If Tara takes more than a minute to find the dildo and slide herself onto it, she will collect punishment points. Once she's found it, she will have 30 seconds to pleasure herself. When she starts the 30 seconds, I may tell her to achieve orgasm within the 30 seconds. If she is unable to achieve orgasm in that time when I tell her to, or if she has an orgasm when I haven't explicitly given her permission, she will collect punishment points.

"The game will be done when I say it's done. And when it is, we'll add up Lala's punishment points and decide what punishment she deserves. Does everyone understand the rules?" Everyone did.

Susan asked Lala specifically if she understood and she said, "Yes Mistress."

"Lala," Susan added, "when you slide yourself onto the dildo, you have to be oriented so that the testicles are facing forward, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"It won't do to have your arms waving around like that, Lala. Put your hands on your head. Once you've received your bum pat to go out searching, you can put your arms out like that again. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Let's do this by seniority, Seniors get to guide Lala first. You," Susan said to a frat boy that Tara couldn't see, "come over here and stand next to her. You're her first guide. Are you ready?"

Tara tensed for Susan to say "go!" or something, but she must have just nodded because a couple of hands suddenly landed on her torso.

She screeched and tensed, contorting her body so much that she almost fell over.

Everyone laughed and cheered as the hands spun her around. Whoever it was managed to slide their hands up and down over her hips, sides, stomach, abdomen, her back and over her tits and her ass. All in an apparent effort to guide her through three full 360 degree turns, he somehow managed to fondle her entire torso taking time to give her ass and tits a thorough squeeze along the way. He then stopped her, steadied her with his hands still on her side and hip, then let go and gave her a couple of light pats on her ass.

Tara stumbled forward, immediately putting her hands out in front of her. Everyone was laughing and cheering her on and she could hear her guide saying 'hotter, hotter, colder, hotter," as she walked around the room.

When the voice said "very hot," Tara stopped and waved her hands in front and around her as the voice continued to announce her temperature until her hand whacked the dildo. It was suctioned to the wall a bit lower than knee high with the testicles pointing downward, so Lala got on all fours and, using her hand on the dildo to guide it, she slid herself onto the shaft.

"137 seconds," Susan said. "Okay Lala, you have 30 seconds to have fun. Remember, don't cum unless I tell you to."

She was naked on all fours, bouncing herself back and forth on the shaft of a dildo with an audience of 15 frat boys and 3 of her friends. Her slave master Susan was the only other woman in the room. She was nothing but a sexual object, but she was somehow feeding off their entertainment at seeing her sexually debase herself. The dildo felt exquisite in her pussy and she knew that she would be able to cum if Susan told her to.

"Stop!" Susan commanded.

Wait! Tara thought. She revised her assessment. Maybe she wouldn't be able to make herself cum if she was only going to have 30 seconds.

She'd stopped moving, but the dildo was still fully inserted and she was trying to discretely squirm a bit to extract a bit more joy from having it in her. "Pull yourself off now Lala. When I say stop, you pull yourself off right away. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress." Tara said, pulling herself off the dildo.

Susan brought her back to the center of the room and the whole process repeated with a different frat boy to grope her naked body and send her on her way to find the next dildo. When that second frat boy stopped her, before he gave her a double tap on her bum, he said, "this is the best party game ever!"

The second dildo was on the side of an ottoman with the testicles off to the side, so she had to lift one leg.

The third was attached to the glass of the French doors that separated the living room from the dining room. It was suctioned at just below waist height with the testicles pointing down. Everyone stayed on the other side of the door so they could watch her pussy and ass from "beneath" the dildo.

The fourth dildo was upright in the center of the coffee table so she had to squat on it. When Tara began her 30 seconds, Susan told her to bring herself to orgasm. She really tried and she felt she was getting close when Susan said "Stop!" Pulling herself off left her twitching and still grunting a little.

The fifth was difficult because Susan told her not to cum and she'd been so close.

The sixth was once again on the glass of the French doors, just below waist height, but Susan had oriented the testicles to the side. Tara was capable of doing the splits, but she couldn't get herself positioned to be able to get the shaft all the way in. It fell out a couple of times and she only ever got it in about a third of the way. Her 30 seconds finished leaving her feeling very frustrated.

The seventh was on the leg of the dining room table about a foot and a half off the ground with the testicles pointing up. Tara had to get down on the ground and lie on her back. With her head and shoulders on the ground, Tara pushed her pelvis up and got herself oriented, feeling that the head of the dildo was at just the right spot, then she wriggled herself forward and onto the dildo until it was fully inserted.

"Cum for me this time Lala," Susan said.

It wasn't easy for Tara to move much, but the position was making her core muscles tense up. She found that clenching and unclenching her ass cheeks ground her pussy into the base of the dildo and it felt fantastic. The physical strain of maintaining the position heightened her arousal.

Her audience was chanting, "Go, Lala, Go!" She rapidly felt the orgasm building in her. She willed it with every fiber of her being and it crashed over her just as Susan said, "Stop!"

Lala was helplessly in the throes of her orgasm and had no capacity to comply with Susan's command. She shook and convulsed. The suction cup of the dildo popped off the table leg and, with it still fully in her, Tara arched her back and pressed her crotch into the table leg. She continued to shake and had five hard twitches, each accompanied by her saying "HUH-AAH!" or something similar, then she collapsed to the ground and continued to have a series of smaller twitches.

She received extended applause. It was a standing ovation, but all the frat boys had already been standing in a circle around her, watching from every vantage.

When she was starting to recover her wits, Susan said, "that was very good, Lala. You've earned a bit of a break from the game."

Susan removed Tara's blindfold, they all returned to the living room and everyone sat down except for Lala, who Susan told to resume the standing PRESENT slave yoga position.

They all sat around talking about how fun the game was.

Susan whistled to get everyone's attention and said, "Now to the next matter. Lala did very well in the game, but she failed to find most of the dildos within a minute and she failed to bring herself to orgasm the first time that I told her to. Now she needs to be punished."

It was a little bit reassuring that all of the guys present didn't immediately burst into cheering. "They at least still see me as a human being," Tara thought.

"There are lots of ways to punish a slave," Susan said, "but I think we shouldn't start with anything too harsh. An over-the-knee spanking using an open palm is classic, it's fun to administer, and it doesn't inflict too much pain."

Then they burst into cheering. They may have still seen Tara as a human being, but they were college boys after all. Every last one of them was delighted at the prospect of seeing a naked girl get an over-the-knee spanking.

"Lala's infractions work out to 32 swats and I want them to hurt," Susan continued, "so I want you guys to give me the strongest Senior, Junior, Sophomore and Freshman. Each will get to administer 8 swats."

There was a fresh burst of cheering as they all learned that THEY would be doing the spanking, but then there was some bickering to determine who it would be. There was a pretty well established hierarchy though so it didn't take them too long to determine who to put forward. Tara didn't particularly care until it came to the Freshmen. They chose Tyler.

Tara was standing, squirming at the thought of how awful that it was that this little brat was going to get to give her a spanking. The last time she'd seen him he was a 14-year-old perv who hid in the bushes and spied on his sister's friends. Tyler caught Tara's eye and gave her a little wave and smile. She'd only just had the most epic orgasm of her life and here she was, already getting freshly turned on at the prospect of this new awful humiliation. Seriously, how could she be this fucked up?

Tyler's friend spoke up. "Does it matter that Ty knows... Lala, Mistress Nikki?" he said. "From before?"

Susan looked at Tyler. "From before? You mean he met her before tonight? Even though he's a freshman?"

"Yes Mistress Nikki," said Tyler's friend, "he keeps bragging about how Lala was best friends with his older sister in high school. Used to come over and swim in their pool in the back yard."

"That's lovely!" Susan said. She looked over at Tara who did her very best to telepathically convey that she would do ANYTHING if Susan would PLEASE just not have this twerp give her a spanking. A big grin spread across Susan's face. "It's very important to honor connections to our past. I think we'll let Ty here go first!"

"Ty, there's a chair over here that doesn't have any armrests." Susan directed Tyler to the chair and then explained that, for the duration of the spanking he was free to fondle Tara's tits and ass, but he was not to touch her orifices. She then explained what Lala was expected to do. When she had finished she said, "remember to call him Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Tara said feeling a horrible sinking sensation in her stomach.

Tyler was grinning broadly as she got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to him. When she arrived at his feet, Tara assumed the kneeling PRESENT position, with her legs wide apart and her hands upturned on her knees. "For the duration of my punishment, I am your slave, Master. May I crawl into your lap so that you can spank my bottom eight times as hard as you can?"

"Wow. This is truly fantastic!" Tyler said. He reached down with both hands and grabbed Tara's tits. "When did you grow these? They feel really nice." He groped her tits and pulled on her hard, erect nipples. Tara was mortified to realize that she'd start moaning if he didn't stop soon. "I really like your new name, Lala. But 'Lala Tiny Tits' doesn't have the same ring though, does it. Since you've been spreading your pussy every few minutes, and it's such a pretty pussy, why don't I call you 'Lala Lovely Lips'?" There was some light laughter around the room. The reminder of how she'd been debasing herself in front of all of them for the last couple of hours just got Tara's juices flowing even more. She bit her lip, trying not to moan. "Ho ho! Having me grabbing your titties is getting you all hot, isn't it?" He pulled his hands away and sat back. "Okay, I can't wait to get my hands on your sweet ass. Crawl on up here slave."

"He's still a little shit," Tara thought, but she realized that just meant he knew how to treat a slave. For the moment, she was his slave, so she crawled to his right side and up onto his lap so that he was looking right down at her ass.

He put his hand on her ass and began groping her. "Spread your legs slave," he said and she did what he said. He continued to squeeze her ass as he spoke. "Over Christmas break, there's a big party at Emerson Pratt's place. Everyone will be interested to know that I saw you. I can tell them what you're up to if you like. I can tell them your new name, Lala Lovely Lips and I can tell them all about your new hobby. I'll tell everyone back home how just for the fun of satisfying your newly discovered sexual perversions, you came to my frat, stripped naked and entertained us all by fucking a bunch of dildos. I'll tell them how, because you didn't cum fast enough, you asked to climb up into my lap, still stark fucking naked, for me to give you a spanking."

Tara knew on some level that Tyler must have been just messing with her head, because they were all sworn to secrecy. If she'd taken a moment to think about what he'd just said, she would have realized that nobody would believe it for a second. But, as he spoke about their home town, intentionally pushing her buttons, something snapped in her. She rotated on his lap so she could look at him in the face. "You little fuck! Are you still hiding in the bushes and whacking off whenever a girl wears a bikini in your parents' pool? Yeah, we knew you were back there playing with 'Tyler's Tiny Tool'. You're still such a little twerp."

1...456789