Fun Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric came back and they sat around just talking about regular stuff. If anyone walked in they would think there were just a group of friends hanging out for the night. But that wasn't going to last. This was just an intermission.

Eric asked if anyone else wanted a beer and got up to go to the kitchen. Tessa followed Eric, she wanted to make sure he was ok with everything that was going on. He reached into the fridge and as he turned around she was there. She kissed him deeply and he responded. He had no problem with what had been going on. It wasn't the norm, but he was enjoying it and he knew she was too, that was very important. He took her in his arms and really kissed her.

They held the embrace and enjoyed the moment.

Dan was wondering what was taking so long for his beer so he came into the kitchen to get it himself. He saw them together and took a quick step back but stopped and watched. Neither of them had heard him come around the corner but it was interesting to watch them kiss. They devoured each other but in a very intimate way. That was just between them.

"What's a guy gotta do to get a beer around here?"

They slowly parted. Dan wasn't an interruption for Tessa, he was an addition. She looked from Eric to Dan and then down to their pants. She took hold of their waistbands and pulled them both towards her. She knelt and smiled up at them as she started undoing buttons. They helped getting themselves free and ready for her. She took one look up at them and then she looked at both cocks in front of her and dove in. Two really good cocks ready for her, a very good thing.

She took Eric first and got him wet and then did the same to Dan. She worked them both, she hoped she could get one to cum and the other would follow, she'd take as much as she could. She had never given two blowjobs at once. She'd watched porn of course but it was a little different to have both presented to her. They both started to grow harder, they were enjoying this and so was she. Tessa went a little faster, she switched them, she always had her hands on them. She was trying to pump Dan while she went down and sucked on Eric's balls, she knew how he enjoyed when she mixed things up. He threw back his head and let out a low but loud moan. Dan seemed to get harder with that.

Well she couldn't leave Dan out of the mix, she went back to Dan and took his balls in her mouth. Yes, Dan understood why Eric moaned. This was feeling fantastic and knowing that she was excited and enthused to have both, it made it so much better. She kept going on them, switching up and then at one point she took both hard cocks into her mouth. She was surprised she could get her mouth wide enough but wow, what a feeling to get them both.

Cock, all cock. She was excited and very much in the moment. She felt in control. Sure, they were the ones with the hard cocks but she was orchestrating it and controlling it. That was a heady feeling. She went with it and made sure they were enjoying the sensations. She knew she was. This night had been more than she could've imagined.

She noticed that Eric was grinding just a little bit faster. Her moans grew louder as she felt him responding to her. She knew it added to the experience for Eric to have Dan there, to be standing next to each other, two hard cocks. Guys were usually competitive but this wasn't like that, they were all enjoying the pure, raw sexuality that had taken over for them all.

She wanted to take him down but she didn't want to leave Dan out. This was her chance to have both men cumming on her tits, she'd take what she could in her mouth but she wanted them all over her tits too. After all it wasn't all about them, she was going to get what she wanted too. Rubbing warm cum all over her chest was so decadent to her, she loved the feeling.

Tessa had Eric in her mouth and pumping Dan hard with her hand. Who would be the first to cum? She was pretty sure they were both getting close. She switched over to Dan for a moment and Eric took his own cock in his hand. She kept her eye on Eric so she would know when to open for him. It didn't take long, he started to moan and since Dan wasn't cumming yet, she came off him and opened her mouth wide for Eric to shoot right into her.

The sight of Eric cumming and Tessa's hand on his cock was all it took for Dan to follow suit. He took his cock back and gave the last few pumps as he watched Eric's white cum shoot right into Tessa's mouth. He aimed for her chest but Tessa quickly saw what was happening and quickly turned to capture some of him in her mouth as well. Eric continued to cum on her chest. When she was full she lifted her chin and Dan finished off on her chest.

She looked up at them and opened her mouth to show them both and sure enough some cum came out to trickle down her chin. She smiled and drank them down as she started to smear them together across her tits. The warmth of them made her nipples hard. It couldn't have turned out better.

She licked the last drop from her lip and sat back on her heels. Oh yes, this was a fucking memorable night. The feel of their hands on and in her body, her breasts, her skin and her clit to be finished off by their hot cum spread over her. A night that would not be forgotten.

12