Fun Times

Story Info
It is a fun time at a party.
1k words
3.06
10.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been at the party for a little over an hour and we both were just starting to feel the buzz of the drinks. I was across the room involved in an intense discussion when I glanced over at her and found her watching me. She had that twinkle in her eye and gave me a nod of going upstairs. I nodded ok and she stood and headed for the stairs.

She was wearing a little satin outfit that accentuated her curves in just the right places. Underneath it she was wearing a sheer bra and panty set. The sheer bra barely allowed her nipples to show but not be prominent. The panties, well, they left nothing to the imagination. In fact, when she was getting ready for the party and putting them on, I could barely keep my hands to myself. I had walked up behind her and gave her breasts a squeeze and a tug. That's when you squeeze the breast and as you take the hand away, you give the nipples a little tug. Her breasts are a perfect 34C, not large but perfect for her size. She is 5'2" and weighs right at 110. They sit up high, are firm, and fit my hands just right. Her nipples are like buttons sitting on a little over quarter size areolas. I love to get one in my mouth and suck. When she was standing there before she put her outfit on, I got an image I will never forget. Her blonde hair was done just right and a man could drown in those deep brown eyes. Now as I watched her walk upstairs and I knew I had to get out of this discussion.

Unfortunately, it took me over twenty minutes to disengage and finally follow her upstairs. I checked the hall bath and it was occupied. I continued into a guest bedroom and she wasn't their either. I headed to the master bedroom and into the master bath and found her. She was sitting on the edge of the tub slowly rubbing her pussy through the satin pants. When she looked at me, I noticed a small drop of cum at the corner of her mouth.

"Couldn't wait for me to get here?" I asked pointing at the corner of my mouth.

She ran her tongue to the corner of her mouth and took in the bit of cum. She swallowed, and coyly smiled. "You know I don't like to be alone for long."

I imagined whoever the lucky guy was hadn't been there for long. She has a magical mouth, one I've said many times could have made her a million dollars. She has this thing she does with her tongue that will make a man lose his load a lot faster than he wants. She gets a cock about halfway into her mouth and then rotates her tongue around the entire head and shaft, leaving nothing untouched. If not ready for it, it will bring to a man to a quick orgasm.

I stepped towards her and when I got close, she took over. She grabbed my pants, unfastened my belt, and unbuttoned my 501 jeans. She slid my jeans and underwear down in one smooth motion. To say I was already rock hard would be an understatement. She looked up at me with those sparkling brown eyes and took me into her mouth. She started with the tongue circling my cock move for a little bit (I was used to it by now and was prepared for it) and then did the other fantastic thing she does with her tongue. She laid it flat and curled the edges and used it to guide my cock to the back of her throat. She had done this enough that her gag reflex doesn't kick in anymore. This took her nose to my stomach and her bottom lip to my balls where she moved her bottom lip around to stimulate those as well. Like I said, a million dollar mouth. She held it deep in her throat and sucked on my cock. Then she slowly slid it out of her mouth, took a breath and started all over again.

After I had taken about all I could take, I removed her mouth from my cock, pulled her up from the side of the tub and sat her on the edge of the vanity. Sometime while she was giving me this fantastic blowjob she had slipped her pants and underwear off. I got down on my knees, spread her legs, and began licking an already dripping pussy. She had to place her hand over her mouth to keep from moaning very loudly. I licked and sucked on her clit and moved my tongue down to her hole. It was gaping and I licked all around just inside her opening. She was literally quivering on the edge of the sink. I eased back, stood up, and entered her slowly. Just as I reached full penetration, she pressed in tightly and we began a rhythmical movement together. I would pull away and she would rise to meet my return.

After a bit of this, she told me to sit on the edge of the tub and when I did, she turned around and sat on my cock and began fucking me wildly. I couldn't move but it didn't matter. She was doing everything. After a bit, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Don't cum inside me. I want your cum in my mouth."

"Then you better do it because I'm not gonna last much longer."

With that, she stood up, turned around and leaned over, and took me deep into her mouth and throat. Within 30 seconds I exploded and I could feel my load sliding down her throat and her swallowing all of it. She eased me about halfway out of her mouth, sucked hard and squeezed me with her hand to make sure she got everything. When she finished, she looked up at me again with those phenomenal brown eyes. I had to chuckle because she had a small drop of cum at the corner of her mouth, exactly where the last drop was. I pointed to the corner of my mouth and she snaked her tongue to that corner, pulled that drop into her mouth, swallowed and smiled.