Fun with an Uncle

Story Info
Uncle plays with wife.
1.9k words
4.22
13.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have an uncle who, though he is two years older than me were great friends when we were kids. We were that close that when we both met girls who we would eventually marry we went out as a foursome. We had some great times but as is usual in life nothing lasts forever.

Because of his work he left town and moved to the big city, but we kept in touch when we could and were sad to hear that he and his wife had problems which caused a messy divorce which hit him hard.

After a lot of years, we met again at a family wedding. It was a great day full of fun and of course telling tales of the old days. At the end of the night, he asked me how I was still married after all these years, what we did to keep it all going.

Drink had affected me, so I didn't think when I told him I loved to take pictures of my wife, naked and post them to certain websites. That she knew about this and loved the comments men gave. She would never show her face, but most guys weren't looking for that anyway. I had sense enough not to tell him which sites and refused to show him any of the pics even though he begged me.

I never thought anything more of it until a week later when I received an email telling how he had enjoyed the weekend and how much he wished he could see some of the pictures. Feeling guilty I told my wife what I had confessed to but instead of being angry she was obviously turned on at the thought. She had one condition. That my uncle would never know that she had given permission.

When I agreed the camera was out and she began to strip but she was that turned on I had only taken three pictures of her tits when she needed fucking. It was the kind of fuck that had to be quick on both sides. It left us both out of breath but feeling good.

An hour later I emailed the pictures to him, saying he had to keep this secret or there would be hell to pay.

Over the next weeks we had daily contact by email. I sent him pics from the past with videos of her sucking and fucking me. He would ask for a certain pose which she was willing to do even when they began to get more demanding. She would kneel and spread her arse cheeks so he could get a close-up view. She spread her legs wide and at one request eased a cucumber into her pussy.

The wife and I were having the best sex for ages and most nights were pounding the sheets in all kinds of positions even when the camera wasn't switched on but even so when his next request came, we were a little shocked.

He suggested that we met in a web cam session so he could see her live. He could disguise his voice and keep it so his face wasn't seen. She wasn't too keen at first, but I was and after a while persuaded her to give it a go.

It was a Friday night and after a few drinks I switched the PC on. We had a webcam that was on a long cord so I could position so he could see more if that is what the wife wanted.

The wife and I had webcammed with random people so knew what it was like, but she was nervous this time when the screen showed the two of sat at the screen which suddenly showed a man with his camera zoomed in on his shorts.

After a little conversation we saw his cock grow, as she unbuttoned her top, he pulled the shorts down. When he asked her to push her tits together, she obeyed while keeping an eye on him stroking his cock.

She was excited but also very disappointed when a sudden burst of cum erupted. The cam session was over but the sex session between us lasted for an hour.

Over the next weeks we would cam every other day. The second session was much better. There was some dirty talk between them, him telling her how he would fuck her as she posed naked, spread eagled and dripping wet. As time went on, she would do more, sucking my cock, taking the cum on her face or holding in her mouth while he finished himself off.

Then, one Saturday after a little drink we turned on the cam. I fingered her for a while as he watched then went down on her, almost to the point when orgasm came. I turned her over and licked her from the back before slipping my tongue around her arse. She was moaning with pleasure, and he was shouting encouragement.

Turned around again she begged me to finish her off, so my tongue went into action on her clit once more but this time my thumb pushed a little inside her brown hole. She groaned with pleasure, so I pushed harder, moving it around as she moaned. It didn't take her long after that. Finished she looked to see what I wanted to do next.

I had her on all fours, with her arse pointing directly at me. With the cam in hand, I zoomed in and then pushed my cock forward. She cried out a little, surprised at my intention but she knew what I wanted.

"Push back." I whispered so I could get the cock head in. Once there I pushed hard and deep ignoring her cries that it was in too far. I heard my uncle cry out as he finished but by then I was interested only in myself.

We had never done anal that much over the years, so I was ready to take advantage of the situation. I dropped the cam and pulled her closer with both hands on her hips making sure all my cock was in as I thrusted hard and for an age.

She cried for me to stop as I finished and lay for a while with cum dripping from her. I looked to the screen and saw my uncle in full view. He gave me a thumbs up before turning it off.

That session seemed to end the fun for a few weeks, it was if we had hit our peek. There were a few sessions but nothing as exciting. Then I received an email. The sick relative had died and there was a funeral. My uncle would be back in town staying with his mother.

The wife wasn't enthusiastic about this and made sure I understood that the fun we had enjoyed was strictly hands off. In no uncertain terms there was to be no threesome. Any suggestion of it would cause a big row.

The instruction was to be as we always had. We would talk, have a drink and then say goodbye till the next time.

The day of the funeral was cloudy and dull. The relative had been very old so there weren't floods of tears but more talk of happy memories. The wake was a time for mixing but when it ended the three of us went for a meal and more drinks at a pub not far from home.

Just before we left for home my wife pulled me over. She quickly whispered her plan.

Most of the day she hadn't had anything to drink because she had thought she would be driving. But she would pretend to be a lot drunker than she was. I could take advantage of this. I could strip her naked while my uncle watched. I could fuck her, but my uncle would not be allowed any penetration. He could feel her up, suck on her tits or pussy and even cum over her but there was to be no penetration. If he attempted it, she would wake up and stop it all.

Back at the house for the one last drink with the three of us the actress in my wife came out. She was slurring her words. Her eyes though open didn't seem to be looking at anything. She said she felt tired and sat back on the sofa. I went over to see how she was and lifted her skirt up, so it showed her panties and pulled her top up over her bra and had a good feel of her tits.

My uncle was shivering with lust, so much so I told him outright he couldn't fuck her. That he could watch and maybe have a feel.

After pulling her top off and undoing her bra I lay her down on the sofa.

"Take her pants down." I said as I undid my trousers. He obeyed straight away, pulling her legs apart a little to get a better look.

He paused for a second, looking to me to get permission before he began to massage her tits, letting the nipples get hard before sucking on them. His hand wandered down and fingers felt the opening then slid in. She groaned a little. For a moment he thought she was awake and moved back in panic. But instead she move her hips as if being fucked in a dream.

"You can have a taste, get her wet for me."

I think he was shocked at the instruction, but he knelt and began to lick. By her body movements I could see she was loving it. Over his shoulder she looked at me and winked. Pushing him out the way I lay on top and guided my cock inside. Drink always makes you last longer; lets you feel in full control.

I thought I would give him a show and took my time, getting help when I wanted her on he side to fuck. This was harder than I thought but it gave him a good view of her body. It wasn't that comfortable so I lay her on her back again. This time with her arms above her head.

"Have a feel of her tits." I said as I entered her once more.

He didn't need much encouragement and of course took it further, letting a hand wander down, feeling her pussy, marvelling at how wet it was.

Once I knew she had cum I turned her around and took her from the back. He wanted me to fuck her arse but I didn't think she would want this so I carried on doggy stye for some time. Finished I pulled out feeling the plop as the cum began to leak out.

"Can I fuck her?" My uncle asked but I refused.

"Do you want to cum on her tits?" I offered.

We turned her over and he began to frantically wank his cock off with one hand while the other fingered her pussy, helping my cum leak out. I could see her watching and that she was enjoying it, especially when he dropped his load over her tits.

Once he had finished, she began to show signs of waking up, so I told my uncle to leave.

We carried on with the web cam for a few more months, then my uncle met a woman he fell deeply for. She was very big on top, a little chubby with a belly to die for. I know that because I have the pictures he sent.