Fun with "Auntie" and More

Story Info
Fun with a family friend.
3k words
4.57
9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During 2015-2017 I happened to have some amazing times with a mature lady fondly called "Auntie Lynda", This Is how it all started she's not actually an Aunt but a really close friend of the family her and my mother have been close friends for over 35 years, At the time I worked in a pub. It was a good place to meet girls and have a laugh. I was still living at home at the time and mum used to go out regularly with her friend called Lynda. For a woman in her 50's Lynda was stunning. They were as close as sisters, she was with her almost every day and we all used to call her Aunt because of this.

One night both my mother and Lynda stopped off in the pub where I was working for a drink before they headed off downtown for the night at the other pubs and clubs in town. Lynda was wearing a tight red jumper, black skirt and some very sexy knee length boots and tights. I sat with them for a while for a chat whilst on my break, made a few flirty comments to Lynda when my Mum wasn't around before going back to work. About 1am we had finally got closed up and shut down and I headed home. When I got home I realised my Mum had already got back, the bottles of wine and ash trays in the living room suggested she was not alone. This was not unusual, mum often invited people back to crash on the couch, however this evening Lynda was asleep on the couch, this was very unusual. I assumed her and Dave, her husband, had been fighting and she was staying the night.

I tried to tidy up quickly and quietly not wanting to wake Lynda but just as I was finishing she woke up. She was surprised to find herself on the couch and admitted she had probably drunk too much and fell asleep. She was worried about going home in the state she was in as her husband isn't keen on her drinking and going out on her own. As I finished off tidying up, Lynda sat down and had a cig and drink of water to try and sober up. We were chatting and as usual it turned flirty. She was telling me I couldn't handle a mature woman like her while I laughed and told her not to be so desperate for my cock. I went back into the kitchen as I was tidying up. I felt her come stand behind me, and place her glass on the side. I turned around and faced her. Without thinking I put my hands on her waist and pulled her towards me.

As we kissed passionatly, I ran my hands down over her skirt, cupping her arse, it was as firm as I thought and her tits pushing against me had me hard instantly. We pulled apart and without a word we began to undress, when we were naked she pulled me down onto the kitchen floor, me on top of her. I kissed and sucked her nipples feeling them harden. "Fuck me Martin please" she begged. I wanted to but knew that I would not last long due to the thrill of possibly being caught. After all, mum and dad were in the house, so instead I kissed down her body until I got to her pussy. I spread her lips and began to lick up and down her hole, tasting her juices and running my tongue over her clit. After a few minutes of sucking and licking I felt her tense up. She pulled my head hard on to her pussy and came around my tongue, clamping her thighs either side of my head.

I stood up and rubbed my hard cock up and down her pussy before pushing deep inside of her. I began to fuck her slowly, concentrating on not coming but she told me to "fuck her harder" and to "pound her pussy". I pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees and slid back inside of her from behind. I fucked her hard, pushing my cock deep into her before pulling out and thrusting back in. I could hear her groaning as I fucked her, her big low hanging tits slapping together as she took my thrusts. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto my cock as I erupted inside of her, shooting three or four big spurts in her pussy making her moan as I filled her as I pulled out I could see my cum leaking out of her it looked amazing.

I fucked her regularly after this and she taught me a lot about different ways to please and fuck. Every young guy needs a mature woman to teach them some tricks. Now let me tell you about a meeting I had with her that I will never ever forget.

Lynda, my Mother and a group of other women had been invited to Milton Keynes for a friend's hen weekend and it had been planned that I would go up separately and meet Lynda when she managed to shake Mun and her friends. I should explain I had been having sexual relations with her for the last 18 months behind her husbands back and im sure my mother didn't suspect anything.

Friday arrived and the women all got in a mini bus and set off to Milton Keynes and I jumped on the train. I had booked a night in a cheap travel lodge hotel and the plan was that Lynda would "lose" the others and meet me in a pub before heading back to the hotel.

I got to Milton Keynes at 6pm and booked in, had a shower and got ready in the room and waited for Lynda's text. It was about 10.15pm that evening, when she finally texted me to say that she had managed to get separated from everyone but this one drunk friend and they were now in a pub round the corner from my hotel. I was bored and a little annoyed that our night looked to be cancelled so I decided to go along to the pub. I didn't know the "friend" Lynda was with and she didn't know me so I thought there would be no risk.

I went into the pub, which was quite quiet and immediately spotted Lynda and her friend Sarah propping up the bar. Lynda looked stunning, her huge tits trying to pop out of a sheer black top with a black bra underneath and a short skirt. Sarah I would say slightly younger, maybe late 40`s was also a bit of a looker, long black hair and blue eyes and large tits, although not as big as Lynda's. I ordered a drink and sat at one of the cubical style seats and sent a message to Lynda telling her how sexy she looked.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lynda stand up and head to the toilets. I was just about to follow her in the hope of getting a crafty quickie in the loos when my phone went again. "Go flirt with Sarah, we need to try and lose her as I desperately want a shag tonight", was the message.

I walked over to Sarah and sat on the chair next to her and made small talk with her about her thoughts on Milton Keynes, telling Sarah I was a student here but was staying a few nights in the local travel lodge while the accommodation was being painted as the fumes were sending my head fuzzy. As we talked I could tell Sarah was tipsy. Lynda came back and I introduced myself to her and the three of us chatted. We all moved back into the booth area with a fresh supply of drinks.

As we chatted Lynda's foot slid up mine. She put her hand on my thigh and caressed my cock beneath the table. As soon as Sarah got up to go to the toilet I moved closer to Lynda and kissed her and pushed hand beneath her skirt. I could feel how wet she was. "Invite us back to your room." She said. "I will make sure Sarah has another wine, when agrees to come back and as soon as she is passed out on the bed asleep we can fuck."

I moved back away from Lynda so as not to arouse suspicion and when Sarah came back I placed my hand on both their knees and invited them both back to my room for a "nightcap". Before Lynda had a chance to say anything Sarah had agreed and downed the rest of the huge glass of wine.

We walked the 5 minutes back to the hotel and took the lift up to my room and by the time we got there Sarah had seemed to have sobered up and was nowhere near "passing out", so Lynda said she would go downstairs and get some drinks from the hotel bar. As soon as she was out of the room Sarah turned to me and said "thank fuck shes gone" and kissed me her hands quickly grabbing my now stiff cock.

I kissed her back and ran my hands up her legs and lifted her dress up. My hands caressed her arse as Sarah rubbed my hard cock. I slid my hand under her knickers and brushed her pussy lips making Sarah moan. I moved my hand round to her front and moved her knickers to one side and slipped a finger or two into her pussy all while I was kissing the back of her neck.

At this point Lynda walked back in and I stepped back from Sarah feeling guilty but Lynda just smiled at me. She took her drink and put the tray with the other drinks she was carrying on the dressing table.

"What would your husband say to you Sarah? You dirty slut" Lynda jokes.

Sarah smiled back at her, "Like I care, I am so fucking horny I want his cock inside me."

"Then don't let me stop you." Lynda said with a cheeky smile

Sarah turned back to me and fell to her knees and pulled open my jeans. She took out my hard cock and began to lick and suck on it like an ice lolly. Lynda walked up to me and kissed me and whispered in my ear "save me some", pushing her tongue in my mouth before going to sit on the chair in the corner to watch the show.

Sarah stood up and I turned her around and unzipped her dress and pulled it down off her shoulders before unclipping her bra and letting her large tits flop out, she then lay down on the bed. She opened her legs and I could see her knickers were soaking wet. I got on my knees and ran my fingers over the wet material before pulling them down her legs and throwing them over to Lynda.

I pushed My fingers into Sarah's hairy pussy and ran my tongue over her clit. Sarah started to squirm as my fingers and tongue sent waves of pleasure flowing through her. Within minutes she was panting and her legs tensed up and her pussy clenched tight around my fingers as she cum and squirted all over me and the bed the whole room now smelt of sex. Once she died down I stood up and grabbed my cock and ran it up and down her pussy, coating it in her juices.

"Stop teasing me I need a good Fucking me use me like a slut." She begged.

I pushed my cock into her tight hole and lifted her legs onto my shoulders and grabbed her thighs before thrusting in and out, my balls slapping against her arse. As I fucked her, her tits wiggled back and forth and Sarah grabbed them pulling on her nipples. Then her hand came down and started flicking her clit and milking my cock as I could feel myself getting close and I warned Sarah that I was going to cum soon.

"Don't cum in me, I'm not on the pill." She gasped.

I continued to fuck her and felt myself getting closer and closer before I finally pulled out and grabbed my cock, I groaned loudly I was so fucking turned on, shooting my cum over her belly and tits and a little over her hairy bush and some even glazed her now plump pussy lips. After I had finished I collapsed on the bed next to Sarah, both of us panting heavily. Sarah said "I so badly needed that, Lynda you need to try his cock seeing as Dave doesn't give you any at home"

All this while Lynda was sitting watching us fuck, Sarah and Me lay in silence for a few minutes and then Lynda stood up and pulled off her top and bra. Her nipples jutted out huge and hard and she pulled her knickers down and dropped them to the floor. She sat back on the chair and ran her fingers up and down her pussy, I could see she was soaking wet after just watching me fuck her friend.

I got up off the bed and walked over to her and fell to my knees in front of Lynda. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face into her pussy and began to grind herself on my tongue. I found her clit and began to lick and suck it until I heard her moan and her juices ran out over my face as she climaxed.

Lynda stood up and led me to the bed, pushing me down next to Sarah. Lynda straddled me at the bottom of the bed, Leaning over, wanking and sucking my cock until it was hard again before she hovered over my cock rubbing my head along her folds, then sinking down and riding me. I reached up and played with her tits, lifting my head so I could suck and bite her nipples as she rode me, lifting herself up and down my hard shaft, her juices running out over my cock ive never seen her so wet in all the 18 months weve been fucking I could tell the whole thing turned her on.

I looked over to see Sarah watching us as we fucked and I ran my hand down and rubbed her pussy as Lynda fucked me. Lynda sat up and put her own hand on her clit and played with herself as she rode, bringing herself to another orgasm. Shortly after Lynda came too, clamping her thighs on my hand as she screamed out "oh fuck yeah thats it".

I could feel myself getting close to cumming again and I grabbed Lynda's arse and held her still as I started to thrust up and into her pussy before I emptied my second load of the night deep inside her. Her tits hung in my face and bit and sucked on her nipples and then we finally kissed.

Lynda collapsed on the other side of the bed from Sarah, not even ten minuets had gone by Sarah started to suck me off and stroking my now harderning cock, she said she loved watching me fuck Lynda and fill her pussy she wanted to watch again, so with that and my cock now hard again I couldnt help myself I mounted Lynda again fucking her slow but hard Sarah was watching as I started to fuck all the cum out of her all over the sheets and down the inside of Lynda`s thighs and all over her mound.

After another shaking climax I heard Lynda say "Fucking cum in me you bastard. I need it in me" Lynda shouted and I thrust up and shot my third load of cum into her tight pussy, emptying myself in her I was spent.

When I had finished I rolled off Lynda and lay back in the middle of the bed two naked mature ladies either side of me. All three of us were panting and sweaty and within moments Sarah was licking Lynda's pussy cleaning up all three of our juices. After another 20 mins or so they were both asleep. I had the perfect view two mature ladies naked im my bed that ive just fucked how on earth can things get any better when your in your 20`s,

I remember looking at how sexy they both looked, their huge tits, their bodies and their hairy mounds, then I then dropped off to sleep. I awoke the next morning to the sound of Sarah showering in the bathroom. Lynda was still asleep so I gently climbed out of bed and went and got in the shower next to Sarah. She looked surprised to see me but when I kissed her she kissed me back and I fucked her from behind with her holding onto the walls, pulling out and cumming over her back and watching the water wash it away.

By the time we got dried off Lynda was awake and stood by the window naked still smoking a cigarette. Sarah got dressed and Lynda told her she was going to stay a while and Sarah gave her a knowing wink and said "you lucky bitch, better get his number we need to see him again". I walked Sarah down to the lobby, sharing a kiss and a fumble in the lift, before going back up to Lynda where we fucked for the rest of the day. it was the best meeting we had ever had, we did on occasion meet up with Sarah now she knows, it was always fun meeting, even though I would have loved to cum in that pussy as well but never got the chance.

If you like my works a follow and a like will be appreciated.