Fun with Eddie - The Barracuda Pt. 03

Story Info
Eddie buys Keenan a house, the realtor rides Keenan.
3.2k words
4.38
1.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

Eddie bought me a house in Staunton when I transferred from Norfolk to Waynesboro.

"Dude, I make enough money to where I could buy my own home," I told him.

"Well, the money you're shuttling to Peter for the deal, will come back to you. I refuse to have my man buying his own place. Surpriiiiiiiiiise," he said to me over the phone.

When I went to close on the house, Peter, a major realtor and coincidentally a good friend of Eddie, informed me that my money was no longer necessary, in any capacity.

"Eddie claimed the property with more money. In the history of real estate, or at least in my career, I've never witnessed this, but I for one am not complaining, as the payday is quite significant," he told me.

Eddie assumed I was his partner but I was more his "undercover lover," as he needed to maintain his "status" on the surface of things, as he'd say. We were for sure fucking, as we'd been back and forth almost two years exclusively, with him being more frequent in coming to Virginia for weekends usually. I took a transfer to Waynesboro as a way to rid myself of him, and not because I didn't like him (I loved being with him as he's a fun guy with a deep ass and deep throat), but because I felt like, for what I perceived he was "into," I always had to watch my back. Deep down, I fell in love with this man and I know he felt the same, but essentially felt we weren't good for each other.

Peter was someone I latched on to through a mutual friend that lived in the Charlottesville region, and so he helped me choose a spacious, two story, four bedroom in West End. The day I moved in, he handed me a bottle of champagne as an official congratulations, as we made it a "ceremony" with Eddie witnessing it via their video chat, even chiming in.

"You absolutely deserve this. You work your ass off, and don't ask for handouts. Why can't I help a friend," he said.

I was sure Peter knew of me and Eddie being more than "friends," as who else would go out of their way financially in this manner? Peter probably didn't care, as Eddie had the reach to give Peter a hefty payday to possibly where he could eat for months, and not work. When the move in was done, I laid across my bed semi happy to have such a smooth transition from the coast, with the only downer being Eddie still having a hand in it. Like I mentioned I somewhat fell for him, but this couldn't be a full time thing unless he showed me he no longer dealt with illegal activity. The more I thought of it, I sprawled out on the bed trying to forget of it, at least for the misty evening. I looked at my phone to see he messaged me.

"I can come this weekend and help you christen the house, if you know what I mean?"

I wouldn't respond, pretending as if I was asleep, and instead logging onto the hookup apps. I'd end up finding a nice surprise.

"Hey buddy, I like your profile. How you doing on this Friday evening, " asked an anonymous profile.

"I'd do better if I knew who I was talking to," I responded.

"If I show myself, you may not want to deal with me ever again, or will Eddie," said the guy.

The next message was an attached photo of the black and gray, curly haired Peter. I was in shock..

"You know Eddie will kill me if he finds out we're talking? He's rather possessive you know," I asked, as the 58-year-old passive bear looked quite succulent in this photo.

It was perfect timing for this hustling bear to reach out to me like this, as the rain proved to be brutal based on how it was hitting the roof.

"Can I be honest with you? I really wish Eddie would share that fat, black cock to play with me. I'm in heat, man," he told me.

I laughed at him "being in heat," then told him he needed to add a picture to his profile. Hell, half the guys on these sites were on the DL, and wouldn't "out" him if he wasn't already.

"I'll update my profile, but no photos," he told me.

Peter's profile included that he was mixed of Caucasian and Cuban, was five foot nine, 289 lbs., and reserved more for relationships than just "fun in the hay." I'd remind him of the latter.

"Well sometimes, a car needs its oil changed, correct, " he asked in response. "Maybe not everyday, but some days?"

"Well, I'm the mechanic that might make you want it done everyday," I messaged back.

I invited him over, giving my address to see if we could bond, then bang.

"Not so sure. It's raining out of control out there. Give me an hour. I want to get cleaned up and fully prepared, then make up my mind," he said to me.

I did a little straightening in the man cave, shaved my mustache, and of course showered before tossing on a couple drops of Dior and putting on my robe. I put on some Grover Washington, then relaxed in my favorite chair in the man cave until I'd get a call from him.

My doorbell rang instead, as he was downstairs.

"Hello. How are ya," he asked as I let him in.

I didn't know why I was nervous. Maybe it could've been from this being my first time with a guy locally, or it could've been because Peter, who came in smelling like a million bucks and looking better than his photos (none were unclothed), had an aura off the bat that made me tremble. It might've been the fact Eddie could've 'popped' up somehow without advance notice, and we both would've been dead. At this point however, it was go time.

"Follow me upstairs," I said to him as I needed to shake this anxiety.

"Hey man, you have a lovely home," he said as we walked down the hall to the man cave. "You're buying or renting?"

"Buying, and I'm sure you know the median price range around here," I told him as we walked into the room.

"I do for certain. I'm buying my fourth property just a couple blocks from you," he said.

We stood in front of each other, smiling, looking, then kissing as we couldn't wait any longer. He pushed my robe open and he'd feel my heart beating just like I felt his from giddy anticipation.

"I've been here three years, and have yet to get fucked," he said to me.

I told him that it was his lucky day, for I'd been here less and been craving some big, daddy ass ever since. He took off his trench coat, then I helped him raise his sweater before I bent to my knees and sucked his nipples.

"Ooooooh, I almost forgot what that felt like. Bite 'em," he said.

I clamped down on them hard and he screamed, then grabbed the back of my head and asked me to "let up," so I sucked his nipples some more as he moaned and frantically tried unbuckling his belt.

"You're gonna have to go easy on me," he said with a chuckle. "Again, its been awhile."

I couldn't help it. Peter was more than just a lay, he was fine, and was all man as I'm usually attracted to masculine bottoms. They could be submissive freaks behind closed doors, but on the surface, they had to portray being a man and nothing else. The clinical social worker, as his profile read, was just that and then some, and when those pants fell to show off his floppy, leaky little cock, all bets were off in restraint as I couldn't keep my hands, or mouth, off of him.

"You suck cock pretty well for a top," he said to me.

I dove in and started sucking like a hungry prostitute, feeling his two, maybe three inch prick harden in my mouth while he massaged my scalp.

"Winston, that feels incredible," he said to me.

"Yeah? Well, let's see what my tongue feels like inside of you, too," I suggested.

"I've never had my ass eaten. I've been having sex for over 40 plus years, and not once, whether woman or man, has anyone been there," he said.

I made him climb the pool table as he wiggled to the middle past the edges on the flat surface. He then laid on his back, putting his legs in the air as he didn't take off his black socks (a turn on for me), spreading his darkened thighs, and overall arching his back to show that heaving hole. I laughed, as I had all the intentions of taking him to a place he'd never been before.

"What's the matter? I'm not as good looking as old Eddie," he asked as he was open for me.

"Definitely not the case," I said, as I took my tongue to his little hole.

I wasn't in rush mode as I took my tongue tip to the outer flap to see his reaction. His body twitched a bit and he giggled.

"Ticklish," I asked.

"A little," he said, as I kept doing it and he kept laughing.

I then licked at his big, hairless balls and he jumped again.

"No one's ever done that either," he said.

"Done that," I said, running my tongue back and forth in the middle as he damn near squealed.

"You keep doing that and I'm gonna screammmmmm," he said. "Can I tell you something else?"

"Anything," I said.

"You're the first black guy I've been with," he announced.

I was flabbergasted for a second because he made it seem like being with a guy like me was a usual occurrence. I started to wonder if he'd ever been penetrated, for his tight little hole kept puckering uncontrollably.

"The last guy that I let inside me, my ex, was only four inches," he said to me. "You're much, much larger than him, and he's Asian."

I'm nine inches, and was afraid of what could happen if Peter didn't relax (could've swelled, or split him). I even went from hard to soft, briefly contemplating that maybe our meet wasn't meant to be.

"I can tell you, I'd feel much better if you let me suck your cock," he said. "I never get that wrong."

I laughed, climbed off the table, then walked to the left of him as he rolled to his side. I then put my left knee on the table, and moved closer to Peter as he opened his mouth, and I placed my tool on his tongue while he closed his lips and commenced sucking me like a baby on a bottle. Peter's mouth massaging my tip, then the shaft was unmatched, as he slowly went back and forth the length of me with his eyes closed and his right hand holding his head as a pillow as he was comfortable. I didn't move my hips, he just swirled his head back and forth slowly as I'd see his mustache poking out above his lips, while rubbing my nipples for extra sensation.

"I soooo can't wait to fuck you," I said to him.

He stopped sucking to let me know he couldn't wait for me to be 'his first black cock,' then went back to providing pleasure through his jaw power as I would have to pull away five minutes later to keep from climaxing.

"How you want me," he asked. "I usually like to take it doggy."

"And that's the way I like to give it," I said to him.

He rolled over and turned around to get on all fours, then moved backwards to the edge of the table while I walked to position myself to meet him.

"All that ass," I said to him, as I watched his light colored bottom, with his dark colored hangers, waiting to get violated by this jet black dick. "Spread your cheeks."

He would, and I grabbed my lubricant from nearby and poured a little bit on his hole, using the runoff to massage his balls and cock from behind as he let out a light groan.

"Oh yeah, I love my balls being played with while I'm getting fucked," he said.

I continued juggling his balls with my left hand, while I took some of the leftover lube and stroked my dick with my right. He had me super hard.

"I'm going in," I warned.

"Go in baby. Oooooof," he whined.

I'd only given him two inches as he cringed. I pulled it out.

"Don't give up on me just yet. Do it again," he said.

I pushed in harder and he'd scream and arch forward, trying to run from the dick as I couldn't get it in.

"Got damn that thing is huge," he said with a giggle. "I might not be able to take it."

I bent low and licked at his hole some, making him moan and shiver as I was becoming impatient.

"Okay, let's try again, I get your message," he said.

I made sure to lube my dick some more, giving a profuse amount at the base then stroking it to and from the head, then pushed in again into that swollen hole, going slow, but not stopping as his stubborn walls didn't want to receive.

"Ahhhhhhhh," he yelled.

I wanted to pull out, but I'd then feel his right hand on the back of my hip as if he was trying to pull me in. Once I got all the way in he screamed.

"Don't you run," I said.

"Got damn, baby. I didn't think it would fit," he said.

I rubbed his tits, and his belly, then his back as I wanted to touch him all over and ensure he was comfortable doing this. It was clear that Peter didn't fuck around from how difficult it was to punch it in. I got inside and kept it there, feeling that vibrational squeeze he had as I waited for him to open up. He wanted to be a chatterbox and discuss everything not related to the moment, and so I pulled out and he'd gasp, then I'd push back slowly, but not deep enough to where I was searching for his prostate gland.

"You wanna do all the talking. Shut up and take this stuffin' baby," I said to him.

"Oh fuck! Winston, baby, push that lube around a little bit," he said as I kept stroking, but moved my hips around in order to help coat his tunnel.

I spread the lube well inside of him, then found his gland as he turned moist. Peter didn't need a pounding right away, he desired more of a stretching and so I wiggled my hips side to side and made his hole follow as my cock was guided.

"Dammmmmn, can see how wet you get daddy," I said to him.

"Don't call me that, I have kids," he whimpered.

That triggered me to bang his fat ass, as I wasn't a top who required back talk from the bottom regardless of who he was. I placed my right leg on the table and went deeper, drilling his envelope to make it quiver and belch as I went completely in and out, with my balls slapping that butt. I admired the waves as he laid there, wailing, breathing hard as I kept "pressing that button."

"I can see right now I won't be able to get enough of that black dick. Eddie's gonna have to wait in line," he said to me.

I pulled out.

"Come ride me," I told him, as I walked towards my favorite chair.

"Ride you? I've never done that, I'm not so sure," he said.

I sat in my lounge chair and asked him to ride me, trying to convince him that I could make him cum while doing so. He'd climb off the table and follow.

"Sit down, but with your back facing me," I told him.

"These old knees of mine might not allow me to do this," he said.

He'd get in front of me, and I spread my legs so he could be in the middle. He lowered himself by putting his hands on my knees, and I spread his cheeks for him until I felt his hole on the tip of my dick, then let go as he fell on it, and let out a heavy sigh.

"Fuck," he yelped. "That thing is just so huge."

He spun his hips in a circle with me completely inside him, while I rubbed his tits from behind as he leaned back. I began kissing his neck, then pulling his nipples as a reminder that this wasn't a love making session.

"You came to get fucked, right? Bounce that ass," I said after a couple of slaps to his ass. "Show me how to treat a big, black dick."

I smacked his ass twice and he got the message, letting that puffy cunt of his rub my staff and cause me sexual joy. I pulled harder at his nipples and he bounced faster, causing his own delight through my thick missile as I'd hit all his spots and make him swoon.

"Ain't nobody else fucking you out here like this," I said to him.

"No baby, you own me. You and that black dick," he whimpered. "I'll bet Eddie's pussy isn't as good as mine."

He kept bouncing, going up and down frantically as his orgasms became rampant. He'd ride hard enough in his bear body to where we'd break my favorite chair, but it didn't stop a thing as we continued to go at it, as now he was rubbing his own dick.

"I think I'm getting close," I said to him.

"Yeah? I wanna cum with you, baby," he said to me.

"I'm getting close. Don't stop, keep going," I said.

He, too, was ready to bust as I felt his hole tightening. We both let out whimpering sounds, he was louder than me as he'd stop bouncing and let out his load first, with me to follow barely a second later as my load shot upward. We remained where we were as we climaxed, both of us grunting, groaning, breathing heavy as never before had I climaxed with a guy. He leaned back and we started kissing, then he hopped up and ran to the bathroom.

"Damn, you're making a mess," I said, joking of the cum shooting out of his ass like water.

He took a few minutes and I'd hear my phone going off. It was Edddie, as he was messaging me.

"Hey, I'm coming out your way. Are you around," he asked me.

I didn't answer as Peter came back to stand in front of me, smiling ear to ear, then stooping to kiss me on the face.

"Thank you for that. I'd like to see you again, if that's okay," he asked.

"It's okay, as long as Eddie doesn't know about us," I said.

He giggled.

"I've got Eddie covered, don't you worry. You just make sure you're not giving that big, beautiful jewel away to anyone else," he told me.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers