Fun with Flatmates Pt. 01

Story Info
My housemates love to please their Mistress.
1.7k words
3.45
11.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Hi there! This is the first erotic story I've ever written so please be nice to me :-)

All characters are 18+ and consenting.

Part one

6 months ago, I moved into a new flat share with some friends from university. But it was over a drunken game of truth or dare last month that life would change. You see, it was then that I discovered their appetite for sex was on a level equal to mine, and they were just begging to be controlled.

As any healthy sex life should start, we talked about expectations and agreed that we were on the same page. I wanted to be their Mistress and they wanted to be mine...

We agreed to trial the new dynamic for a month and see how we felt, with them free to refuse at any time. But none have shown any sign of wanting to... they simply love it too much.

From the outside, we seem just like an ordinary house of friends. We all have ordinary lives and jobs, we just also have our little secret to return to at the end of the day.

***

I put my key in the lock and flung the door open.

"Anna, Kate. Tom! I want you all in the living room, now!"

I grinned, knowing that they would all be home and would soon come running. I threw my bag onto a hook by the door and sauntered towards the sofa. Before I could even sit, three eager faces appeared in front of me.

"Mistress! Did you have a good day? I missed you..." Anna smiled coyly, running her hand over my shoulder. She gazed at me, her blonde hair falling over her shoulders, long enough to sit on top of but not quite cover her beautiful breasts, which she was showing off in a skimpy top. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra.

I growled softly "hands off until I say so".

She backed away, blushing and nodding.

I turned my attention to Kate, who said nothing but stood looking patiently at me, her chestnut hair flowed far beyond her shoulders, but she had it tucked behind her ears so I could see her breasts through her top too. They were bigger than Anna's, quite a lot bigger, and she had a gorgeous ass too. I didn't like playing favourites, but if I had to, I'd definitely pick her.

"You called us, mistress" Tom pointed out. He wasn't wearing a t-shirt, so his muscly chest was on full display, and a tell-tale bulge in his trousers told me that he'd missed me too. I ran a hand gently through his mop of brown curly hair.

"Indeed I did." I smiled. "I have a task for you."

All three smiled back at me eagerly. "What can we do for you, Mistress?" Tom breathed.

"Well... in the future I'd like to explore you all individually, so I can reward whoever makes me feel the best, but for today I think I'd like to test your teamwork skills. So your task is simple. I want you to drive me crazy, and then I want you to make me cum. The better you perform, the more you will be rewarded. GO!" I shouted.

Within seconds they all pounced, I felt Kate's smooth and soft lips kissing up my neck, so slowly nibbling and licking her way up. When she got to the top she pulled me towards her for a passionate kiss on the mouth.

I felt Anna grasp my breasts through my shirt squeezing, and then clawing at the buttons to get closer to my bare skin. She threw my shirt to the floor and reached behind to unclip my bra, throwing that to one side too. She squeezed and kneaded my breasts softly but firmly and rolled my nipples between her fingers.

Meanwhile, Tom sat on the sofa and pulled me onto his lap, pressing his body against me, so I could feel his rock-hard dick even through both our clothes. His hands running over my shoulders, down my back and inching closer to my underwear. He ran his hands over my ass through my trousers and I moaned, loving the sensation of so many hands all over me. He grinned, appreciating my sounds and slowly slid his hand under my trousers and underwear to my bare skin, massaging and stroking as he went.

I was getting so wet from all this attention, and then I felt Kate pull away from kissing my lips, to kiss down over my collarbone, and down further to my breasts. She kissed all over, to start with avoiding the nipples so that she could tease me, but then I remembered myself and took back control. "I want your mouth on my nipples, RIGHT now." I ordered, and she was happy to oblige.

I felt her soft lips press against my nipple, her tongue flicking over them as she gently sucked, reaching over with her hand to caress my other breast. Then Anna pushed her hand out of the way and took my other breast in her mouth, gently nibbling at my nipple.

"fuck..." I breathed. Tom was still pressing up against me from behind, and he saw an opportunity while the girls worked my breasts to turn my head gently and kiss me.

I ground my hips backwards pushing up against him, which caused him to moan into our kiss. "Hmm you like it when Mistress rubs up against your dick like that, don't you" I murmured, and he replied by kissing me deeper and grasping my ass once again.

"I want to be naked" I demanded. "Take off my trousers and underwear". Tom didn't hesitate, pushing them down as quickly as he could. I felt him reach from behind me through my legs and gently rub my clit. "mm oh yeah like that" I moaned.

"I can feel your wetness on my palm Mistress, it feels so good" He smiled. "What do you want me to do?"

I grabbed Anna and Kate by their hair, pulling them off my breasts. "Which one of you two beautiful ladies wants to eat my pussy while Tom fingers me?" I already knew who I wanted, so I leaned towards Kate and half growled, half whispered in her ear "Get on with it" before pushing Anna back onto my nipple.

Kate looked overjoyed at this opportunity, this treat even and wasted no time kissing over my other breast, down over my stomach, and then stopped. She adjusted so that she could kiss up my right thigh, so agonisingly slowly, bit by bit towards my dripping pussy. I felt one of Tom's fingers gently probing at my hole, swirling the entrance to admire just how wet I was. I thrust my hips backwards, desperate to feel his finger inside me.

"Enough teasing now, all of you" I groaned. "Make me cum".

This was all the encouragement any of them needed. I immediately felt Anna go to town on my breasts, squeezing and licking even faster and more enthusiastically than before.

Tom pushed a finger deep inside me, curling it up to hit just the right spot as Kate started kissing my pussy, her tongue flicking over my clit and down around Tom's finger. I bucked my hips "faster, harder" I ordered Tom and felt Kate respond too, pushing her tongue harder on my clit, flicking and sucking, it felt amazing. Then Tom slipped another finger in, firmly hitting that spot.

I was so turned on from all the teasing that they had already done, I felt that I wouldn't last much longer. After a minute or so I shouted "stop!" and they all immediately did so, albeit reluctantly.

"Are you ok Mistress?" Tom asked with concern.

"Yes, Tom." I replied "you all are doing an amazing job, so much so that I feel I'm not going to hold out for much longer. I want to change it up a bit so I can cum riding Kate's face."

Kate grinned with wide eyes "I like the sound of that".

I smirked and pushed her onto the sofa. "Lie down". I demanded and then swung a leg over to the other side of her face, so I was straddling her. "patience..." I ordered, seeing her eyeing up my pussy and licking her lips.

"Tom, round this side, I want you to kiss me and I want your hands on my ass" I said firmly. "Anna you may start stroking and teasing the others to motivate them further".

I saw her reach to push down Tom's trousers and swiftly added "only through clothing!"

"Kate, I assume you know what to do... Now go!" I dropped down onto her mouth, bucking my hips at the feeling of her mouth and tongue, with the extra sensations that gravity was giving me.

I looked around. Tom was massaging me again, squeezing and pulling my ass cheeks. He tentatively ran a finger over my asshole and I moaned but quickly clarified "I don't want anything inside me there right now".

Anna had her arms widely apart, with one hand rubbing at Tom's bulge, and the other rubbing Kate through her short skirt. They seemed to be enjoying this a lot.

I returned my attention to Kate, feeling every little bit of the incredible sensations she was giving me, pushing my hips forward to encourage her to press even harder.

With Tom's hands running all over me and the amazing feeling of Kate's tongue, mouth lapping and flicking and sucking over and over I felt the pleasure building up inside of me. I bucked my hips harder, rubbing against Kate's face. "oh fuck yeah... mmmmm"

"Fuck this is incredible. Make me cum, oh yeah..."

"FUCK" I shouted and groaned as my whole body shook. Tom held me in his strong arms as he watched me shake, and Kate didn't let up lapping at my clit. I gasped and pulled my body up and away from her after a few seconds, my clit becoming so sensitive I didn't even think I could touch it.

I took a few seconds to regain my composure and swung my leg back over to sit up straight. "Wow. That was a very, very good effort" I smiled. The three beamed back at me looking proud of themselves. "But the question is... have you earnt a reward?"