Fun with Friends in Dorset Pt. 05

Story Info
More of my fun in Dorset.
2.2k words
4.56
8.5k
5
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the journey only took about 10 minutes. During this time I remained spread legged with my tits out on display enjoying a gentle feeling up from Henry and Denzel. My stocking encased legs spread over my two hunks.

Once we arrived at Ron's house we all piled out the taxi with me being the last to get out.

With my tits still out, but having adjusted my tiny, micro skirt, I walked around to the drivers window.

The cold air on my nipples made them stand to attention and the breeze on my legs in my tiny, micro mini skirt had me feeling deliciously wicked.

The guys were watching as I exchanged a deep long kiss with our driver. The taste of cum still fresh on my breath.

We greedily exchanged tongues as he leant out and felt my tits up as I stood brazenly in the street acting like a complete slut.

"You going to pick us up later?" I asked.

"I would absolutely love to darling," he said back to me.

"Look forward to it," I laughed, "and I promise you that you can be the last one to fuck me later. I will be fucking covered in cum and love bites for you to screw hard and fast bent over your car, like a cheap fucking slag!"

With that I walked to meet the guys at the front door. They asked what I had been chatting about with the taxi driver and I explained to them that I wanted him to pick us up later as he was going to fuck me in front of them for the last time that night.

Clive chuckled, saying that I was about to get probably five cocks fucking me but I was thinking about the one that I wasn't going to get, adding that was just like a woman.

On entering Ron's we were greeted by a splendid sight.

Louise had dressed in her full sexy nurse's uniform and was standing with her legs spread wide leant against the wall hammering a cucumber in and out of her wet cunt.

She looked amazing dressed in her very short, blue nurses outfit, white fishnet stockings, white sandal style, strapped high heels and no panties or bra.

"Bloody hell," I gasped on walking into the hall. "Looks like you have already started!"

Louise looked up with glazed and lust filled eyes and smiled at me as she continued to fuck herself with the vegetable.

"These dirty bastards wanted me to put a bit of a show on for them! I'm so fucking horny already!" she laughed.

"You look gorgeous babe," I said back to her, as I walked over and kissed her deeply. Our tongues slipped into each other's mouths easily and naturally as the sound of men undressing around us filled the rooms.

"Tastes like you've been busy as well ," she replied, tasting spunk on my breath and my tongue.

"She couldn't help herself," Henry laughed. "Finished me off in her mouth as the driver watched! Poor guy came, all over his pants wanking off!"

"You fucking dirty bitch," Louise laughed as we parted from our heavy petting.

I chuckled back, "And you're not! Fucking hell Lou your fanny is sopping and you're taking almost three quarters of the cucumber! And you call me a dirty bitch!"

She laughed back as she drove the veggie deeper up her wide, bald fanny.

All of the guys were now naked and all had massive hard-ons.

Henry had a semi on despite him having spunked for me on the journey.

Ron had eagerly brought a second large vegetable from the kitchen, this time a large courgette.

"Here you are Anna. Let's have a veg-off! Which one of you two can make one of us cum by playing with yourself!"

"Oh and what do we win?" I asked jokingly.

"A prize of your choosing," Sam quipped back. "Whoever brings themselves off and makes one of us spunk can win a prize! Eh guys?"

"Sounds fun," I replied.

Louise had now withdrawn the cucumber from her very wide and gaping pussy.

"Well I want a little rest for five minutes then! I'm almost frigging cumming now!" she laughed.

With this we all went for a round of drinks before the contest was due to start.

Once refreshed and ready for some more fun and frolics we settled in the living room for the start of the entertainment.

Sam popped a porn DVD on, another amateur style one. This one being an interracial themed one.

The sounds of the filth from the TV soon filled the room along with the lewd comments from the guys.

Henry was sat next to Sam and Ron on the sofa.

Bill, Denzel and Clive all sat on chairs watching Louise and I kissing and fondling each other.

Her tongue was licking my neck and ear as I shuddered from her touch and attention.

She whispered in my ear that she thought I looked hot as hell and that she was going to have me cumming like a train. I replied back, again in a whisper that I thought she was looking stunning and that I was going to frig her within an inch of torture.

We kissed really earnestly and deeply. Giving the guys a show, exchanging tongues and licking each others lips hard and in a slutty manner.

We had both agreed together that we would try to cum off together as we both wanted the prize to enjoy, and that we would do it for 'girl power.'

As we slowly fingered each other and kissed, the guys all stared intently.

Each one of them were slowly stroking, as we had agreed they had to be playing with themselves as we petted as part of the 'rules of the game.'

Louise and I now chose a veg each. Me going for the massive cucumber and Louise the courgette.

We lent back against the wall facing the TV screen, watching the filthy action onscreen and admiring the guys all naked and playing for us.

"Oh yes. This is what I want!" I said looking around. "Look at those big, hard fucking cocks Lou! All for us!"

The DVD had a blonde wife being fucked hard doggystyle by a huge black guy whilst her husband was in her mouth.

"Look at the fucking slut!" I spat out. "She's loving that huge cock up her. Just like we do eh Louise?"

This was the cue for the guys to all comment on how good we looked and how sluty we both were. The tension was ramping up.

Louise egging them on saying how many cocks she had enjoyed over the past few months and since her marriage to Simon.

"I'm a complete fucking slag and I love it!" she laughed. "Simon says I can have as many cocks as I want, when I want."

Louise was now spread wide, and visibly trembling from excitement.

She had her legs so wide her tight, nurses mini dress was waistline showing her full legs and bald snatch off. Her heels looked amazing.

I was leaning against the wall with my wedge heels dug into the carpet, my cunt dripping wet and my tits out heaving. We both had started teasing our hard clits and wet married cunnys with the veggies.

Circling the hard buttons and running the length of the cucumber up my slit had me juicing up nicely.

Watching Louise do the same to her shaved, bald young cunt had me boiling too.

Doing this in a room full of naked men, all wanking with a hot porno on the TV made it even more delightful!

My skirt was now off, leaving me in my stockings, wedge heels and slutwife anklet. My blouse open to my navel, tits out with my school tie on. I was playing the part of a schoolie slut!

A schoolie slut playing for older men and I was simply fucking loving it!

Louise was now thrusting the courgette into her slippery twat, sending dribbles of her juice running down onto her milky white thighs.

In her slutty nurses uniform and stockings she looked stunning. A young blonde wife, who like myself needs extra cock to satisfy her needs. Her high heels accentuating her taut calves and shapely young legs.

As she pounded her married pussy she swore. "Oh fucking hell. I'm gonna fuck it hard. Fuck my pussy hard for all of you." She panted as she spoke,

The guys were now all really solid and a couple slowing down with their playing as they clearly were close to spunking up.

Running their hands up their entire, veiny, engorged shaft lengths.

I now had the cucumber deep up me too, sliding it in and out of my frothing gash. Taking at least two thirds of its length deep up me, nudging my cervix. Listening to the fucking on TV and seeing the wife on screen taking a double spunking on her face from the black stud and her husband, and the awesome sounds of Louise pounding her fanny and searing like a navvy had me incredibly near the edge of climax.

"Oh fucking hell yes!" Denzel announced. "You two are filthy bitches!"

Pre cum was now leaking from his huge, throbbing hard on.

I ran my tongue seductively over my lips and smiled. Louise did the same.

"Oh fuck yes!" I cried out. "Work that big, black fucking cock Denzel, work it for us both."

Louise was now breathing heavily. Her legs trembling as the courgette was almost fully up her cunt.

"Take it fucking all you whore!" I said to her looking at my young friend. My young married friend playing the part of 'nympho nurse' to perfection.

"I'm fucking so close babes," she uttered to me. Loud enough for the masturbating guys to hear.

"You look amazing you fucking dirty slut," I quickly replied. "I'm almost there too babes."

Denzel was now standing beside us both. Wanking hard and fast as Louise and I continued our debauched pounding of our snatches.

The scene on the TV had moved on, to a gangbang scene with a brunette wife taking on five or six huge black males.

"That'll be us soon," I said nodding to the screen.

Louise replied, "Can't fucking wait! I want cock, lots of fucking hard, black and old mens cock!"

Denzel started to cum. He tensed and then started to rain down his seed.

I started to cum. Louise also started to cum. Both of us squirting our fanny batter out, spraying the floor.

"Oh you fucking tarts!" he exclaimed as he started shooting off his thick, white cream all over Louise's legs and her heels. His first heavy spurt coating her stockings, and running down her leg. The second did likewise. The third hit her shoes as did the fourth.

"Fucking cover me you dirty bastard," she screamed. "I'm a fucking married whore for cock."

This had me cumming in bucket loads. My fanny was sloshing and splashing my juice out as I worked the cucumber deep and fast.

"Fucking hell," I shouted out disgustingly. "Oh god, yes. Yes, fucking hell I am cumming so much. Fucking spunk on me."

This started off a chain reaction.

Bill started cumming, Clive started cumming and so did Sam.

Louise and I both instinctively dropped to the floor. On our knees we started to get showered.

"Oh fuck yes, cover us!" we both said simultaneously.

Side by side we took spurt after spurt, rope after rope all over us.

My 'schoolgirl slut' face and hair, my stockings, my tits and legs receiving several strong blasts. Louise was getting drenched too.

Her nurses uniform was getting spunked on heavily. The cum running down her hair, face and tits, coating her blue uniform in running trickles of seed.

The sound of cum hitting us filled the air. Splat, a blast on my face. Spalt, a blast on louise's uniform. The sound of liquid hitting material and flesh.

Cum literally ran in rivulets down my face and legs. Louise had even been covered more. Her uniform had lines of white spunk dripping and flowing down it!

As the guys cumming subsided, Louise took Bill in her mouth. He was quickly cleaned as I did the same with Sam. This was repeated as we licked and lapped the drops of jizz from each of the shooting cocks clean.

I savoured Clives big, black cock and saw Louise doing the same to Denzel. Two utter slut wives loving the attention and revelling in the delights of black cock.

Once we had cleaned them up, savouring every last drop, we kissed again. Licking the cum from each other's faces and tits.

We both remained coated in cum on our outfits and legs. Our stockings gooey from the amount of man batter we had been hosed down with. Our shoes showing igns of cum coating them.

We then got into a '69' on the floor to lap and lick each others quims. Tasting each other and enjoying the pussy juices that coated our faces as we did so.

Round one of the night was over.

It was agreed that it was a draw, just as Louise and I had planned and hoped for.

Our treat was to be breakfast in bed for us both and a slap up lunch before we left the next day.

The rest of the night and round two was utterly filthy and delightful.