Fun with Friend's Wife Ep. 02

Story Info
Surprise visit by my friend and his wife to comfort me.
2.4k words
4.03
14.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 2 - Surprise visit

Hello friends, hope you enjoyed the first part of my story. If not, I request you to read it as this is a continuation to the previous part. Here goes episode 2,

So I pulled her close to me, removed her pallu(loose end of a sari) and gave a deep kiss on her slightly chubby belly button and she lost it and went into a trance.

She lost balance and fell on me and we both were lying on my bed with half of our bodies on the bed and the other half hanging outside.

Since the doors and windows were locked and we both were lost in each other, I took bolder steps and went with the flow of the situation. I was curious to see how far she would go as I only thought she wanted to comfort me basis my situation and nothing more.

But the turn of events was a big shocker to me and I sure wasn't thinking straight, I mean she was older than me and always saw her as a mother figure. This was too much to take but this was consensual so we bother were not taking advantage of each other.

As I mentioned, she looked like the tamil actress Aishwarya Rajesh(google her) but just enough fat at the right places and she was too cute and pretty in a white saree.

All these things were a major contribution for my feelings and she took me completely under her trance.

Back to the story, I quickly rolled her over the bed as I was not getting access while she was lying on me.

I got up from the bed and held both her legs and placed them gently on the bed and took a long look at her lying on my bed with her pallu away from its place and exposing her breast over a hot white semi-transparent sleeveless blouse.

Her exposed tummy was all that was needed for a guys knees to go weak and its dusky color only made it that much more attractive.

Given that she did not have a hour glass figure, but I tell you it had enough fat on it that she did not have a tummy but just enough fat that it shook in her every move.

She had a pretty big belly button and it was perfectly round and looked like a mini well.

While I was soaking all this inside my head so that I never forget this scene, she opened her eyes from the trance and looked at me with pleading eyes as if asking to lie on top of her.

That signal was more than enough and I did exactly the same and lied on top of her. Since I was tall and she was short, I completely covered her body and fit her like a blanket on top of her.

I took the first step again, covered my face in her neck and started kissing her neck and my hands were browsing her hip and kept finding fat and was playing with it.

She started moaning softly and held the hair on the back of my head and was enjoying my kisses.

I took my head up and made eye contact with her for 5 seconds and started kissing her all over her face.

First, the forehead which is considered very romantic and then on her nose, it twitched a bit and then moved on to her eyes.

Few kisses on each eye and then gave a lot of kisses on her cheeks. It was a little chubby and I could not resist biting it.

So after around 20 kisses, I bit her cheeks and she screamed "owwwwwwcchhhhhhh" and opened her eyes and stared at me.

I playfully smiled and let her cheeks go, and looked into her eyes with passion as if I am going to cross a line. She understood and with very minute reactions said no, don't do it, don't do it.

She very well knew that it was not going to stop me after this and her saying NO means YES in girls language and I went for it. With my mouth slightly open, I dived into her lips and took her whole lips into my mouth and started sucking her lips.

She did not open her lips fearing that I would not stop. I did not mind, I then sucked her upper lips and then lower lips and she enjoyed and moaned and relaxed even more.

I was totally lost and tried to part her lips with my lips so that I can get inside, but no, she was very confident to not let my tongue inside her mouth.

After few minutes of struggle, I tried what tamil and telugu movies have taught us over the years.

I was grazing her hip with my right hand, I went to her hip portion and gripped it tightly assuming that she would get horny and open her mouth and I can let myself in.

And as expected, she did let out a strong moan and opened her mouth a little but immediately closed it soon as I smacked our lips and tried to enter my tongue inside.

On pressing her hip again, she let out a moan with her mouth closed. I knew this was not working out.

I then tried something else, i moved my right hand up and felt her melons and looked straight into her eyes, she knew what was going to happen next, I slowly pressed it like checking a sponge how soft it is.

It was really soft and I was pressing it softly for a few seconds while locking my eyes with her eyes, and then waited for her to become more moody and then, with one swift action I pressed her boobs hard and she let out a bigger moan and opened her eyes and put her head up and as I was waiting for this exact thing to happen, I did not miss it and immediately opened my mouth and connected it with her open mouth like people exchanging air under water.

I connected our lips and instantly slipped my tongue inside her mouth and touched her lips. Damn, what a sensational feeling it was. Her tongue all wet and my tongue twisting with hers and a small fight took place as if she wants to push my tongue outside.

But this was what I was waiting for, so I did not give up. I kept fighting back and kept my tongue inside her mouth for what seemed like 10 minutes 

I tell you, it was such an amazing and arousing moment for me and I could not get enough of her tongue, lips and mouth. I thoroughly enjoyed this by closing my eyes and taking it all in.

After some time, our mouths started to hurt and I parted my lips from hers and opened my eyes. In doing so, there was a long thick drop of saliva which was a result of the smooch and as I was on top, it cut and fell on her lips and a little on her chin. I looked at it and licked her lips and chin and took all the saliva back in my mouth.

She seemed to enjoy this as much as me as she was blushing and kept looking thirsty and asking me for more.

All this time my tool was pressing on her thighs, and she now realized that it was hurting her. She looked down at it and make a slight crying symbol to tell me that its pressing and hurting her.

I got out of the trance and realized it quickly and sat up on the bed next to her. And it was pointing at the ceiling with full pressure as all my blood was rushing there, she slowly sat up as well as my whole weight was on her all this time.

She looked at me and did not speak anything, bent towards me and gave a quick peck on my lips.

She then signaled me to standup up on the bed, I was confused and had a question mark on my face, she insisted on me standing up. I obliged and stood up as she asked me to.

I was curious to see what was next in this course and looked at her beautiful face from top angle and also got a sneak peek at her white blouse and there was a beautiful line at the top of her blouse, and I swear it was the most beautiful cleavage that I had seen in my life.

I was gazing at her cleavage while without my knowledge, she quickly pulled down my track pants and tapped on my leg to lift and release my pants, while still looking at her pretty face and awesome cleavage, I lifted my leg one after the other and she took my pants and threw them on the floor.

She went on her knees on the bed and was at eye level with my penis which was fully pointed towards her face now.

She saw it and then looked up and winked at me with an expression saying it looks big. I wasn't not in a situation to react yet and then she held my cock over my underwear.

Another sensation that was too good to handle and the blood which was rushing to it felt like it was moving faster now.

She felt the girth in her hands and made a gesture again suggesting - good job man...

I felt shy and blushed a little.

Then slowly she inserted 1 finger on either side of my hip inside my boxer shorts and pulled it till it fell on the feet.

She slowly relaxed and looked at my cock up close and let out a soft moan and gasped a bit at its length and girth and by this reaction I could figure out that she was impressed with me and my tool 

While I stood with absolutely nothing to do, she went on her knees and bought her face up close to my penis and took her right hand and touched my toes and moved her hand upwards as drawing a route map from my feet to my cock.

She touched my hard calf muscles and moved over the back of my thighs and grabbed my butt and squeezed it gently.

I lost a little balance and almost touched her face with my cock.

Just imagining that it would have touched her face/lips made my cock throb now and it was jumping all over the place.

As if it was a water hose, she was enjoying this feeling, obviously.

She then laughed a little and saw it throb and not staying idle and then grabbed it with her right hand.

It became idle but sent a shock wave in my brain and I again almost lost control as my knees went weak.

She then smiled and looked at me while holding my cock in her hand and as it was throbbing, she knew that I was almost close and she pulled her hand back till she hit my lower abdomen, doing so pulled back all my foreskin and exposing my cock head fully in all its glory.

It was glistening with all the pre-cum from the foreplay earlier and had a couple of drops about to fall off from the tip.

She jerked me off with 5 slow strokes in such a way that the foreskin would fully close the tip and again pull it back displaying the tip fully.

She enjoyed this but in the back of her mind she knew that I was close and she was taking a risk, but she did not bother about the consequences.

After 5 slow strokes, she pulled my foreskin completely back and the 2 drops of precum had not fallen yet due to the closing and opening of foreskin.

She then did something that I used to have max fun while masturbating, while holding the shaft in her hand, she took her thumb finger and pressed the tip of my cock head along with the precum drop and made a circular motion.

As we all know, the tip is the most sensitive part of a penis, she made circular motion along with the precum and closed my hole with her thumb, that's all, I was done. I came so hard, and she knew it had happened but still kept the hole closed.

She looked up and saw my face struggling with the climax reaction as I just experienced one of the best emotion a guy could ever have and then while locking eyes with me, she let go off her thumb and like a water gun shooting water, a burst of cum just flew from my cock and fell on her face, eyes, nose, lips and chin.

The second stream went a little below and fell on her neck and right in her cleavage hole and stayed there like a mini pool.

Some of it filled the back of her hand and she let go of me and I kind of fainted and fell on the bed.

She had a big smile, she caressed my face with her left hand and got up from the bed and went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up and came out and took my towel from the shelf and dried herself. And sat next to me on the bed.

I was still tired from the massive climax and was lying on the bed in the same weird position as I fell.

We heard my calling bell ring and both panicked for a minute and I quickly covered myself and she and I took a glance in the mirror and went to open the door to avoid suspicion.

It was already 3 hours from the time Shankar left and had been back.

He did not come in as he would have smelled something for sure, he asked,

Shankar: "All ok, did you comfort and make him feel better?" (very innocently)

Soundarya anni: "why don't you ask him?" and she laughed.

Me: "yes, yes, she made me feel really really better. Thank you both."

She and I looked at each other with a naughtiness in our eyes. He did not notice that.

Shankar: "Ok, sushmitha slept on her way here, shall we go home?"

She: "Oh poor baby, yes, lets go. Bye Ashok "

I went downstairs and sent them on their way.

To be continued...