Fun with Maya Pt. 02 - By HIM

Story Info
Couple takes it up a level with their friend.
2.2k words
4.46
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after our interactive theater presentation, Maya group texts us both to tell her how hot that evening was, and she asks "Can we do it again sometime?" I hold back on responding, as I want you to lead on this, which you do just that when you respond with "Hell yes!" I simply leave a winking smiley emoji, and a bit later, she texts just me with "You really do love to worship her, huh?" I respond with my own "Hell yes," and she then sends: "I want to help you worship her."

I respond by telling her to keep next Friday evening open. And by Thursday, we have been invited to her place for wine and Cards Against Humanity -- though I think you know better, which is why you chose to wear that denim skirt with that black top that shows off my favorite freckles. You wouldn't let me see what panties you're wearing, telling me that it's a surprise for later. We arrive, knock on the door and she opens it, wearing a very-short pair of cutoff shorts and a red tank-top. We hug our hello's and step inside, chatting a bit about work and the events of the week. She pours the wine and serves, as we sit down at her dining room table to begin the game.

The game is fun, often downright devious and very funny -- we quickly go through a few rounds and a few glasses of wine, laughing at the card choices we play and the dirty jokes we keep cracking. Maya then puts her cards down, looks at you and says "Hey, lady -- I need your help with something." She stands, holds her hand out to take yours, and then leads you to the living room, winking at me over her shoulder.

I follow into the living room, where she is standing in front of you, kissing those freckles and your collarbone while your eyes close and your head leans back a bit. I walk up behind you, placing my hands on your hips while her hands are caressing your breasts; I begin kissing the back of your neck and the two of you are flicking your tongues together. You break away from her lips to lean back to flick your tongue against mine, and she begins sucking your nipples, and I hear you moan as she does.

I pull your shirt up and off of you, and I undo your bra to let it fall on the floor. I then unzip your skirt and slide it down, finding out that you're not wearing any panties at all (which heats me up even more)! Maya kneels down and places your left foot on the couch for balance, and she eagerly places her mouth against your clit; and I kneel behind you to put my hands on your hips and bury my tongue in your ass as hers is working you from the front.

I hear you gasp, suck in a breath, moan and then hold your breath before gasping again. I feel your hand on the back of my head pulling my tongue further into your ass; I tell you to spread your ass cheeks apart for me, and you oblige. I can feel you quivering and I recognize the orgasm that's quickly building, and I reach around to hold the back of her head and pull her into you more as my left hand is below your navel, pulling you to me and keeping all three of us connected while you cum.

And you do cum for us. HARD. So very fucking hard.

You collapse onto the couch, and I look at Maya and ask "shall we begin her education?" She replies with a breathless yes, and I tell her to sit on the couch next to you. I position her where I want her (with her legs in the air), grab your hand to pull you next to me kneeling on the floor in front of her; I then look at you to say "are you ready to learn?" Only then do you realize what's about to happen, and your eyes get big with lust as you nod.

"Watch."

And then I begin flicking her clit with my tongue, barely at first; just enough to tease and entice her. Then I place my tongue firmly against her clit and move it up and down, very slowly but very deliberately. She moans, pretty loudly, and asks me to not stop. I reach over and pull you closer, pull your face closer to mine while I'm very-proudly showing you what I can do, and I keep going for a few moments, adjusting my motion and tempo and pressure based on the reactions I'm getting from her body. Then I pull barely away, kiss you hard (my tongue dancing with your tongue just as it was dancing on her clit seconds ago), and say "now you, love."

You quickly but reluctantly kiss her pussy, and then the brief hesitation is gone, and you begin feverishly licking her, burying your tongue inside her, both of you now moaning. I lean in once more to allow both our tongues to touch her, before stepping out and allowing you to continue your 'practice.' I position myself on my back, so that I'm underneath your ass and, with you still tasting, licking and savoring her, I pull your hips down to impale your perfect pussy on my tongue (and I swear I heard you almost scream in pleasure with your mouth firmly clamped on her). I decide to continue, using my hands to push and pull at your hips to bounce you on my tongue, trying to fuck you with it, trying to make you get louder and louder.

And then I hear you say "baby, fuck me. Please fuck me!"

So I sit up, kneel behind you and position you to take this cock that belongs to you. And I gently slip inside you, all the way on the first stroke, needing to feel every bit of you right now, feeling how wet you are and it makes me maddened with pure lust. I slowly pump in and out of you, watching you eat her pussy, knowing how turned on you are right now and I begin fucking you harder, to make you moan while your mouth is on her. I slap your ass hard with my right, hearing a muffled squeal escape your lips, and with my left hand I grab the back of your head and push your mouth down on her while fucking you HARD. Maya's eyes are closed, her teeth biting her lip, her moans increasing and getting louder and we both know she's about to cum. On your tongue (and I know how wonderful that is).

Both of her hands replace mine grabbing the back of your head and she lets go and begins shaking with her orgasm, and I am so fucking proud of you. I slap your ass once again, pull out and shove my tongue into your ass, working it in and out for a few seconds to make you gasp yet again. I then grab you and pull you to your feet and kiss you so deeply, tasting her off of your tongue. Maya reaches a hand up to you and you take it, pulling her to her feet and she joins in our kiss, three mouths and three tongues grinding against one another. My hands are on both of your asses, her hands are on the back of our heads and your hands are gripping my cock and rubbing her wetness.

"Where's the bed?" you ask. Maya breaks away from the 3-way kiss and takes our hands in hers and walks us down the hallway to her bedroom. The bed is neatly made, a small table lamp provides a little bit of light.

"Jay, lay down on the bed, we need to ride you," I hear you say with every ounce of authority carried by a goddess. So I position myself in the middle of the bed, facing up; you crawl over to straddle me, and I position you and slide my dick inside you, this time it's me gasping with how good you feel. Maya kneels on the bed beside us as you begin grinding your hips down on me, and she asks "Can I? Where do you want me?" You place your fingers in my mouth and say "right here; I want to share his tongue with you."

I think I'm going to faint as I hear that.

She quickly swings her leg over and positions herself perfectly onto my open mouth, and I hear her moan as my tongue finds its way inside her; she is so very wet from where you made her orgasm, and now I have her grinding on my mouth while you grind on my dick. My hands are on her breasts, pinching her nipples, and I can feel her leaning forward towards you, and I get even more turned on (!) at the thought of the two of you kissing while both riding me. You begin grinding on my cock faster, hitting a solid rhythm and I left my hips up, knowing you're working on your next orgasm. I grab your breasts with both hands to help hold you in place, as we've done so many times before, and I hear you begin to cry out a bit, that small wail that builds with your orgasm. Your body begins jerking, even though you don't slow down, and I know you're cumming all over my cock.

You dismount me and kneel down to suck my cock; or rather, I think it's you. My head is swimming and I can't see, but I think it's you; then your mouth comes off of me and then it feels a bit different, and I realize you're both taking turns sucking my dick and tasting your orgasm off of it.

I'm about to explode! I push her off of me, grab you and throw you onto your back, grab your legs to spread them and slip into you, hard and fast; I have to fuck you right now and I have to cum inside you!! For a moment, I forget that Maya is there, until she swings her leg over your head and plops her wet pussy right onto your face, surprising us both. I'm pounding into you and hear you cry out in pleasure, muffled by her on your face; I fucking love it! I loop my arms under your legs and grab your wrists, holding them at your sides and pulling you against me as I slam into you -- I want to see just how loud you can get while eating her!! I feel my own orgasm building quickly, and I proclaim that I'm going to cum inside you.

I begin to cum, HARD, and I'm pushing all the way into you as possible while pulling you hard against me; Maya grabs my face and kisses me deeply as I grunt, moan and cry out from cumming. I'm dizzy from such an intense climax, and I fall onto the bed next to you as she moves herself off of your face to lay on the other side of you. As if her and I both had the same thought, we both lean in to kiss you, and our tongues soon find their way into another dance together. Maya breaks away to look at me and whisper "I want your cum." And she then positions herself between your legs and begins to lick you, determined to lick and suck my cum out of you. You gasp and moan (a little from surprise and a lot from perfect lust), and I resume kissing you, you and I making out like teenagers while she eats your goddess pussy. I feel your body begin to tense yet again, and I pull away from your mouth to watch your facial expressions as she works you to your next orgasm; "Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask, and all you can manage is a short, tense nod.

"You know the drill, love... kiss me when you cum."

And a look of pure lust washes over your face again, as it has done every single time I've given you that directive. We lock eyes and stay there, and you begin to hold your breath as it builds. "Are you almost there?" I ask, fully knowing the answer; you quickly nod again, and then you grab my face to pull me into that kiss I long for, the one in which you cannot live or breathe without my lips on yours. You moan and cry out loudly, muffled by your lips on mine and your tongue dancing against mine. Your body is trembling, as she brings you to climax as you did for her. You cry out once more, then your entire body goes limp and you draw in a deep breath, as I hear her lift from your wetness and gasp herself, taking in a desperate breath. She moves back around to the other side of you and collapses; none of us are moving, just breathing heavily and sighing with satisfaction and laying in a heap together. I kiss your right shoulder, and whisper that I love you; you smile proudly, eyes still closed, and I then close my eyes.