Fun with Photos Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still knew how to flirt, how to make a guy notice her. And she was enjoying herself toying with Willy. He was trying to apologize for seeing her naughty pictures, He certainly didn't want to admit how much he liked them.

But she was not going to let him go that easy. "Seriously Willy, I'm... I don't know, kind of glad you saw them." She admitted. "It made me feel sexy knowing that other guys besides my husband still think I'm hot!"

"I didn't, I don't think I said anything about your being hot. I mean, you are! But I don't remember saying that to Todd." Willy answered defensively.

"No, Todd told me you said I had a great ass. And the way you are having a hard time looking up at my eyes, I can tell you like the rest of my body too." She pressed her friend.

When he didn't reply, she continued, "I didn't feel very attractive after Jr was born, lots of women go through that" She told him. "But when Todd told me you got hard looking at my pics, it was a real thrill. I knew I was still attractive, still sexy."

"Wait, what? He told you I got hard?" Willy asked. He remembered his embarrassment that day. He had hoped Todd hadn't noticed his erection, and since Todd never said anything, Willy thought he hadn't.

"Yep, that's what he said. What, are you going to tell me you don't think I'm sexy?" She looked at his pants and was pleased to see the start of a bulge. "So I don't make you hard?" She practically whispered.

"You, your, yeah. Okay? You're still sexy, alright?" Willy exclaimed, finally giving up. "I've always thought you were hot. You know that. But you're also my best friend's woman. So..." He drifted off, not sure what else to say.

"So does that mean you don't want to see more of my photos?" She sauntered a little closer to him. She raised her eyebrows with the question.

"Well, fuck Meg, I told you I'm only human." Willy answered. He was starting to regain his footing, get some of his machismo back. "If you guys want to show off your sexy pictures, fuck yeah I'll look!"

"Well, we aren't sure yet." She told him. She saw his disappointment, then added, "We aren't sure what to show you. We have soo many pictures! Which ones do we share?

She smiled her naughty smile at him again when she saw his face brighten. She giggled and started for the door. Looking back over her shoulder, she told him, "Some of them Willy, are seriously fucking naughty!"

Meagan bent over and picked up her bucket of tools, giving him a chance to look at her ass again, and proceeded outside. She chose a spot in the yard where she knew she would be visible from Willy's window and set down her tools. Then she strutted up to the house and unrolled the garden hose.

For the next 45 minutes she kneeled, facing the shed, knees wide apart, showing the thin strip of denim pulled tightly into her crotch, and worked on the drywall knives and plaster trowels. She sprayed them with water and scraped them off, and sprayed them some more.

During the scraping, her tits bounced nicely, and during the spraying, she 'accidentally' splashed water back onto herself. Soon her white tank top was soaked from the water. Knowing that Willy was watching her from the window had her pussy soaked too. The strip of denim pulled tightly into her pussy just teased her. She wanted so badly to touch herself.

She knew she had him getting hard when they were talking inside. She wondered how hard he was now, watching her wet tits bouncing in the sunshine. Her hard nipples and dark areolae were plainly visible. Her short shorts were barely hiding her snatch, and her creamy white thighs were wet and spread wide. The hollow of her thighs, where they met her crotch on full display.

She had been posing for dirty pictures for Todd for a long time, and she had a pretty good idea of what she looked like from Willy's perspective. She knew she was very much on display. He had to be enjoying the show. She was sure he would be hard as a rock.

As she worked, she thought about his cock. She thought about what it looked like when she walked into the ladies room at her wedding rehearsal and caught Beth blowing him. He had a very nice cock.

She was so fucking horny from the anticipation of what she and Todd had planned. All the teasing, and now putting on her show, thinking about Willy's dick, she had to make a physical effort not to touch herself.

Soon Meagan had the tools as clean as possible, she couldn't drag her work out any longer. She stood and pulled her shoulders back and rolled them, as if to stretch her back out. Essentially pointing her big wet tits at the window.

She was sure Willy would be enjoying the show, so for her encore, she bent at the waist to lay out all the tools to dry in the sun. Her tits hung low in the wet, low cut tank top and her damp cleavage was on full display. She wondered if she was being too obvious, but decided she didn't care.

She finished by winding up the hose, bent over at the waist again, but with her ass pointed at the window. She knew the lower half of her ass was visible below her shorts, shaking side to side, as she cranked the handle that wound up the hose.

For his part, Willy was indeed enjoying the show, and he was definitely hard. He was running his hand over his cock and watching her intently.

Todd was also enjoying the show. He had worked his way to another window, and was able to photograph his wife as she put on her display. When he looked just right through the shelves, he could see Willy staring with lust out the window. He snapped pictures of his buddy for Meagan to see.

He discovered that if he squatted down, looking through the lower shelves he could take shots of Willy rubbing his hand over his cock. He knew Meagan would be happy to see that.

He thought about the website where they posted their pictures and remembered it had a category called 'Watchers'. He knew he had enough pictures for an entire post for that category.

He hadn't gotten much done back in the aisles, he had taken a quick count of saw blades and drill bits, took stock of nails and screws. But mostly he had been trying to eavesdrop on his wife and Willy. But he was okay with the lack of productivity, he was sure his partner hadn't gotten much done either.

Next Meagan came in and gathered up the extension cords. Her shirt was still soaked, and Willy was able to see her large areolas and her big nipples as plain as day. After the previous conversation, he didn't bother to hide his leering.

"Is that water cold? Or are you just glad to see me?" He asked her with a wink, trying to get their natural flirting started again.

She looked at his bare chest, with the thick mat of blonde hair, and answered, "Both!" She said it with obvious lust in her voice and then looked down at the lump in his shorts.

"Are you enjoying your preview? Wondering what you are going to see later?" She asked him with a smirk.

"I'm definitely enjoying the show. But you don't have to show me anything else. I told you that." He told her honestly.

She could feel his eyes on her body, and had to up the ante, "But you and Todd had a deal. And you know how Todd is about paying his debts. Plus I want to show my gratitude for letting him run home that day. We both really appreciated that." Smiling broadly, she added, "Maybe we'll even show you what he came home to. I made a video of it!"

Meagan had to laugh at the look on Willy's face as she went back out to the yard with several extension cords. She was on fire thinking about the video she had made that day.

She knew Willy would love it, eventually. But not today, she thought. They had other plans for Willy than watching old stuff.

She laid out the cords in the sun, and untangled them. Then she wound them up the way Todd had taught her years earlier. And carried them back into the shed and hung them up where they belonged.

She knew he was looking at her legs and ass, but when she turned around, he was dutifully reassembling the saw he had repaired. She almost giggled wondering if it would work.

She was pleased to see several empty beer bottles sitting on the work bench. She knew he was trying to quench his thirst, and she wanted Willy to relax, and drop his inhibitions about his friendship with Todd.

Just then Todd came up the aisle and saw his wife checking out his best friend. He felt a rush of eagerness to move forward with their plan. He saw that her nipples were obviously hard and knew she was feeling the same way.

"I'm getting hungry babe, what's for lunch?" He asked. He purposely let her catch him looking at the crotch of her tight shorts. He looked up and Willy was watching him too, he smiled and winked at him.

"I was going to throw some burgers on the grill. I made some potato salad last night." She answered, then added, "Is there anything else you guys want?"

Both men looked at her and she had her devilish smile on her face. They looked at each other and Todd said, "Well there's a loaded question if I ever heard one!"

All three laughed and Meagan said, "I'll get the grill going, you boys can think about it for awhile."

"Oh, we will darling, we will!" Willy answered, back to his usual flirty self.

Meagan wondered if he was just not comfortable with being too sexually suggestive behind Todd's back. He had always been okay with friendly flirting before. Maybe he sensed that she was serious now.

She went to the back deck and fired up the grill as the guys grabbed another beer and discussed the materials they needed for the next job.

When lunch was ready, Meagan called the men from the shed and they locked it up behind themselves, shutting off the fans and closing the windows. They brought along all the unfinished beers, as Todd had talked Willy into calling it a day

Lunch was rather uneventful, with both Meagan and Willy behaving themselves. Todd tried to get some sexual banter going, but it fell flat. It was as if they were both absorbed in their own thoughts and they didn't want to kid around anymore.

After lunch Meagan said she would clean up and then she wanted to go get a shower.

Todd and Willy made their way to the den, discussing the upcoming baseball season, and their teams' chances that year.

Both men were really thinking about Meagan in the shower, all soapy and wet.

Since they quit early, they had plenty of time until the game started, so they put on a sports network and kicked back to catch scores and updates from around the league.

Willy brought out a pipe and bag of weed. Todd said it sounded like a great idea. So Willy packed the bowl and fired it up.

Todd and Willy relaxed on the couch and passed the bowl back and forth, talking sports and drinking beer.

At a right angle to the couch was a bar they had built using reclaimed wood from a hundred year old building that they had converted into apartments, saving it from the wrecking ball.

They had their feet up on the coffee table in front of them, which was also made of the same oak as the bar. Both were very sturdy, and heavy. Smooth, dark wood with several coats of protective finish that made them glisten.

Todd and Willy had saved the classic lumber and moldiand from the dumpster, and built the bar and coffee table over a weekend.

Todd and Meagan had tested the sturdiness of both pieces, with vigorous sexual activity, several times. In fact Meagan suspected that Jr had been conceived on the coffee table.

Willy and Beth had also tried it out once, after Todd and Meagan had gone to bed. All four of them could attest to the quality of the work.

Todd wasn't thinking about that just then, he was glad for the smoke, as he was wound up with nerves over what was going to happen. He thought about all the hot sex that had happened leading up to this day.

From the times she had blown him while working on herself with a dildo, while he took pictures of her and told her how sexy she was.

To the threesome content they had looked at on the website they were both now a part of. And the erotic chats they had with some of the other members.

All of that would have led to the events that were coming. But then Meagan had given him the same kind of exciting fun he was looking to give her, only with her friend Beth.

So now he was more determined than ever to see this through. To give his wife the exhilarating experience of two lovers at once.

He was looking at the TV, but his thoughts were far from the world of baseball. He was going through a series of scenarios that would soon be taking place.

He was just starting to feel the stirring of his dick when he was jolted out of his reverie by a solid punch to his shoulder. "Hey, what the fuck was that for?!" He exclaimed.

"That's for telling Meg I saw her pictures on your phone, and that I wanted to see more!" Willy explained.

"The girl has a right to know who's seen her photos." Todd countered. "Considering they were meant for me, ya fucker!"

"That was an honest mistake, you know that." Willy defended himself, "And you didn't have to tell her I got hard from them!"

Todd laughed, "But you did! And she had a right to know that too, don't you think?"

Willy had no defense for that, so he asked, "And what the fuck are you doing looking at my dick anyway? Since when do you care if my prick is hard or not?"

"Since it was my wife that made you that way." Todd explained. "I just like to know who gets turned on by my own wife! Wouldn't you?"

"Still, mother fucker, you didn't need to tell her that!" Willy said, he was obviously embarrassed.

"Willy, it's cool man. She liked hearing that. It made her feel good, knowing she is still sexy. All women like to feel attractive. And some women like it a little more than others." Todd laughed again.

"And anyway, you know she's always had a thing for you." Todd continued, hoping to get his buddy horny again. "For some reason, she's always thought of you as some kind of a fucking stud. Must be the good reports she got from Beth."

Willy swelled up with manly pride hearing that. "Well, what can I tell ya pal. I have had some fun with that girl! And never had any complaints, know what I mean?"

"I think I do!" Todd laughed. "And something tells me she gives as good as she gets!" He added, holding back that he'd recently had her himself, and that his wife had too!

Willy smiled broadly, "Fuck yeah buddy, that chick can FUCK!" Willy agreed enthusiastically.

Both men laughed heartily until they heard Meagan behind them, "Who can fuck? Me? They turned towards her voice and she was just coming down the stairs. "Fucking right I can!"

She was wearing her little kimono style robe and a big smile. They noticed that she had on red lipstick and she had painted her fingernails, and her toenails, the same color.

They both laughed with her and Todd raised his beer in salute, "Yeah baby, I will second that!" Willy told her that he had no doubt of it.

She waltzed past the couch and they both checked out her legs and caught a whiff of her bodywash as she went around behind the bar.

"So what's that I'm smelling? Did you bring weed Willy?" She asked him with a smile. She loved to smoke, especially prior to sex, since it made her so horny and uninhibited. Not that she needed help with that, but it really made it more intense for her.

She went to the refrigerator and grabbed 3 fresh beers. "Bring that shit over here. I want to propose a toast." She set up the beers and grabbed three shot glasses.

The guys bellied up to the bar as Meagan grabbed the bottle of Jack Daniels from the shelf on the wall and poured them all a shot.

Willy stoked up the bowl and passed it to Meagan, who took a long hit and passed it, with a knowing look to Todd. He knew exactly what she was thinking, they both loved to fuck while high.

As Todd set the bowl down Meagan hoisted her shot and, looking at Willy said, "To good friends!" Willy smiled at her and raised his glass. Todd raised his and together they said, "To good friends!" Before they slammed the shot, all chasing it with a swig of beer.

Meagan picked up the pipe and took another hit, as she held it in, she poured three more shots. A nervous excitement was rushing through her, and she wanted to calm herself, and just have everyone relaxed.

Once the bowl had gone around again, she lifted her glass and said, "To good memories!"

Both men matched her proclamation and thought back over the good times they had shared, as they downed the strong drink.

As the three again chased their shots with a gulp of beer, Willy had the distinct feeling that they were leading up to something. He suspected that he was going to be shown some of the pictures of Meg that had been taken over the years. Maybe he'd get to see some videos, he thought, he was getting excited by the prospect.

He felt his arousal grow at the memory of Meg telling him how many they had, it had to be a vast amount by now. Would they grant him access to all of it?

He thought about the video she had mentioned, and had to fight against the erection in his pants. He picked up the pipe again to distract himself and after taking another toke, he passed it on to her.

Meagan and Todd were both in a similar state of anticipation, and as the bowl went around the circle again, Meagan filled the shots once more.

She raised her glass and looked purposely at her husband, "Here's to..." She moved her eyes to Willy and continued in a quiet, serious voice, "making new memories."

Her tone and smoldering eyes made Willy forget all about resisting his growing hardon. His pulse, along with that of both of his friends' increased dramatically as they all downed their shot.

"Sooo," Meagan continued after they chased the shot down, "As I was saying in the shed Willy, Todd and I have been thinking about what we wanted to... Share with you."

She glanced nervously at her husband and was reassured by his determined look. The sexual tension between the three of them hung like a cloud in the room.

Looking back to Willy she continued, "Like I told you, we have a fucking ton of pictures and videos. And we really didn't know where to start."

Willy looked over at Todd and he simply smiled and shook his head in agreement with his eyebrows raised.

He looked back at Meagan as she went on, "So we decided that it might be better," She paused again, for dramatic effect, and pulled the camera from behind the bar. "If we just let you take your own pics!"

She giggled at Willy as his jaw dropped. "Wouldn't that be fun? You can play photographer, and you can get photos of me, any way you want!"

Willy had a series of visions flash through his mind, all of Meg, and all hotter than the last. They all involved her in different positions he had seen on porn sites, and even in skin mags he had seen as a kid.

He mentally reviewed all his past fantasies about her, all the positions he had visualized, and masturbated to.

But just like looking at porn, it was impossible for him to not put himself into the picture. In his mind, he could see himself getting drawn into each scenario, and his cock grew to full size.

Meagan watched the expressions on his face change as she allowed the idea to soak in. Finally, she couldn't stand the suspense anymore, and pushed the camera across the bar towards him.

"You remember how to use this, right Willy?" She asked him in a voice dripping with emotion, that drew him out of his fantasies.

"Uhm, yeah. Yeah I remember." Willy answered. He had used it to take photos of Todd and Meagan during parties, and had used it to get video of Jr playing.

The thought of the video features took him right back to his fantasies, and he tried to focus on the conversation.

Meagan stepped back from the bar and grabbed the ends of the sash that held her robe closed. "So? Are you going to pick it up? Or what?"