Fun with Photos Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They would have so much fucking fun together! Their first foursome! It would be so exciting! She tried to picture all things they could do together, there were just so fucking many possible combinations!

Todd was still filming Willy fucking his wife, and when he turned the camera to her face, to capture her sucking his dick, he saw that she was in a sort of an orgasmic trance. She was so into the fucking she seemed to be lost in her own head. She had him in her mouth, but she was leaving the rocking of her body from Willy fucking her cause her motion.

She was reclined on the couch, a low, constant moan emitting from her throat, while both men had their way with her, and she was just laying there, taking it, seemingly lost in her own pleasure.

She was obviously loving what Willy was doing to her, and moaning and allowing her husband to use her mouth, but she was in a zone somewhere. He took a photo of the look on her face, it was sheer ecstasy.

Meanwhile Willy was trying to ignore the feeling of his own orgasm starting to build. His position was definitely good for Meagan, but it was giving him plenty of stimulation too. He knew he wouldn't last long in that position. His cockhead rubbing against the roof of Meagan's snatch was working for both of them.

"Hey buddy," He said to Todd in a strained voice. "I don't want to be selfish. Do you want to switch?" He stopped his thrusting and just kept himself embedded balls deep in Meagan's body.

This brought her from her reverie and she reached up and placed her hand on his face, asking, "Not getting tired of fucking me already, are you big guy?"

Willy looked at her and rocked his hips, "Hell no baby," He took her hand and brought it to his mouth, kissed it, and explained, "You just feel so fucking good! I don't want to cum yet."

Todd watched the interaction between them and saw the obvious affection, love even, they shared. He was reassured that Willy was the perfect choice for her first mfm. He captured the moment in photos.

He was definitely ready for some more pussy though, so even as Meagan was reassuring Willy that she wanted him to cum in her, Todd was sitting down and coaxing her to climb on.

Meagan took the hint and when Willy pulled out of her, she kissed him, and climbed onto Todd's lap. He extended his legs lengthwise on the couch, with his back to the arm. So once Meagan had settled down on his dick, Willy merely had to stand up, and he had his cock presented to her mouth.

As Meagan began to fuck her husband, she saw the hard wet prick pointing at her face. It looked swollen and angry from being denied it's release. She knew she had the skills to finish the job, to make it shoot off in her mouth. But she had already had that. She wanted to feel him cum in her. Deep in her.

She looked into her husband's eyes and tried to convey her love and gratitude as she flexed her inner muscles and began to fuck him. The look she received in return reassured her that he was feeling the same way.

She knew she could keep Willy charged, and on the edge, ready to blow, until she got him inside her again. She used her hand to hold the shaft in place as she tongued it again and cleaned up her own fluid from it, again.

She kept her face towards Todd, and kept her mouth wide open, and let Willy slip his cock across her open mouth as she looked at her husband. She maintained eye contact with her husband as she used her tongue and lips to clean the prick.

Todd kept the camera up, capturing her mouth working on his buddy as he fucked back against her rolling hips. Her tits bouncing in his face, he reached a hand up and pulled one to his mouth

Again Meagan felt almost overwhelmed by all the stimulation. She loved having her husband fucking her pussy and she loved having Willy in her mouth. Having Todd watching her and sucking her tits roughly at the same time was heaven.

She felt herself getting off again as she turned her head to take Willy in her mouth. She was breathing erratically through her nose as she tried to put her focus on her husband's cock, and keep Willy from cumming.

She wanted both men to cum inside her, to fill her pussy with cum, one after the other. She was cumming hard yet again as she imagined how hot it was going to be.

Willy had been rather gentle with her, loving almost. But now that he was getting close, his need to finish drove him to grasp her head and start to fuck her mouth. He was moaning and telling her how good it was. She felt his cock growing, filling her mouth further, and knew she had to slow him down.

She jerked her head free with a gasp and ran her tongue down his length to his full balls. He left a streak of his precum up her cheek and into her hair. The wetness made her feel naughty and she hungrily sucked his nuts into her mouth one at a time.

"Fuck Meg, I am so close!" He moaned. "Don't tease me, c'mon, oghh!" He tried to move his cock back to her mouth.

Again she pulled away and fondled his balls. "Not yet big guy. You already came in my mouth once, and on my face too! Don't you want to cum inside me?"

Todd was still fucking up into her, and still catching all the naughty action on the camera. His wife sounded so sexy asking for her other lover to cum inside her. He felt his own ejaculation building.

His wife was so wet, and maybe not as tight as he was used to, but she could still flex her pussy muscles and milk him, and she was definitely trying to make him cum.

He knew she wanted both of them to cum inside her, and he had no problem with that. And watching her ask Willy about it brought him closer. Her need to be filled up with cum was so fucking arousing for him.

Willy was doing his best to not cum right then and there. He loved the idea of cumming inside her. She was right, he had already experienced her mouth, and as good as it was, he would love to be in her pussy for the next one. But just the thought of it made it harder to fight off his impending climax.

Meagan knew he would not be able to last much longer. She put her focus on draining her husband. She began to raise her pussy up until he was about to pop out, then she would drop back down, fucking him hard. She tightened her Kegal muscles as she raised herself up, and again when she took him deep and hard.

She managed to keep her hand on Willy, not ignoring him completely, but she leaned in and hung her tits in Todd's face, trying to entice him more.

Todd growled and started to lick his wife's big tits and suck her nipples. Her pussy work was having the desired effect, and he did not try to fight it. He knew he had to cum before his buddy.

She was gasping and pumping him, and he was pushed closer by her actions and her intentions, her desire and her complete commitment to pleasure, everyone's pleasure. He always knew she would enjoy 2 men at once, and seeing her so into it pulled him to the verge of cumming.

"Oh baby you are so fucking sexy, I'm going to cum in you!" Todd told her through gritted teeth. He pushed up into her to match each of her downward movements.

"Yes honey, yes!" She shrieked. " I want it! I want you to cum for me!" She left go of Will altogether and leaned forward to kiss her husband. They kissed frantically, breathing heavily through their nose and continued their fuck, even picking up the intensity.

Then Todd had to break the kiss, telling her, "Here it comes baby! Here it comes!" His head rolled back and he started to shoot.

Todd thrust his hips, pushing his cock as deep into his wife as he could, and she ground her pussy down onto him, she felt his hot cum shooting inside her, and she started crying out, cumming with him.

They shared their climax and kissed as she milked the last of his seed with her pussy, groaning in each other's mouth.

When he was finished shooting and began to calm down, Meagan knew she couldn't just collapse on top of him and catch her breath, like she normally would, she had one more man to finish off.

She looked over her shoulder and saw Willy, his angry looking cock in his big hand, waiting for her. It was one of the most erotic sights she'd ever seen.

She lifted herself up off her husband and scooted back to the other end of the couch, saying, "Okay Willy, let's go!" as she raised her legs in the air.

Willy was always quick for a big guy, and now he was on her in a second. He lifted her legs and placed her ankles on his shoulders and without the usual foreplay, knowing they were both beyond that, he stuffed his big cock into her well fucked pussy.

Willy could feel the extra lubrication of his friend's load, but didn't care. When he bottomed out, he felt the excess fluid leak down his balls, and still he didn't care. Her wail of pleasure was all that mattered. That and the opportunity to add his own.

Willy only stayed embedded in Meagan for a brief moment, before he started to pound her. He leaned forward, bending her in half, and spurred on by her cries of ecstasy he started to fuck her hard and fast.

Meagan let out a high pitched squeal with each thrust, matching Willy's deep grunting.

He used her shoulders for leverage and pulled her down to meet each push, and she grasped his back and ass, digging her nails into his flesh.

Todd would have loved to relax and enjoy his feelings of satisfaction with his wife, but the action at the other end of the couch made it impossible. Camera in hand, he rose on unsteady legs and began to film the epic fuck for posterity.

"CUMMING! CUMMING!" Willy shouted in Meagan's ear. He was not the type who stopped fucking when he came, if anything he fucked her harder.

Meagan couldn't even reply to his declaration, she knew he was cumming, she could feel the fresh, hot spurts, and it took her further into her own orgasmic high. She could only take it and cry.

Todd was fascinated by the display these two people, who he cared so deeply about, were putting on. He felt no jealousy, only excitement for them.

And, he realized, pride that his wife could not only handle Willy, and all he had to give her, but could get him off so hard too. Willy had had his share of women over the years, more than his share actually, and he was obviously enjoying every second of his time with Meagan.

Eventually though, that time slowed to a stop. The two, sweaty and exhausted collapsed with a heavy sigh.

Luckily Willy still had enough presence of mind to allow Meagan to straighten her legs out, and she wrapped her ankles around his calves and flexed her body against him, telling him, "Fuck Willy that was intense!"

"Yes it was babe, yes it was." He instinctively kissed her neck and she sighed. Then he heard the ding of the video camera stop, and remembered that he was on top of his best friend's wife, and Todd was right there watching him. He decided he should not get too comfy. He started to raise himself off her.

Meagan put her hands on his face and brought him back for a kiss, a long hot kiss. Then she told him, "Thank you Willy. We couldn't have imagined doing this the first time with anybody else. And it was incredible!"

"First time huh? I'm flattered." He told her. "But when you say it like that, it sounds like there's going to be a second time, at least." He smiled a devilish smile and sat up.

"Oh fucking right there is!" She laughed. Then she realized she hadn't discussed the possibility of a second time with her husband. She looked at Todd hopefully, "I mean, I think so. It was fun, right baby?"

"Fucking right it was!" He laughed, as he leaned in to kiss her.