Fun with Photos Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd on the other hand had a lot of experience, and captured the entire event on video. He knew it would be wildly popular when they posted it online.

Finally Meagan sensed that she had drained her two men. She sat back on her heels and admired her work. Both dicks were shrinking in her cum covered hands. She felt the jizz of both men on her face and tits. She could taste the two different flavors mingling together in her mouth.

She looked up at Todd and he had the camera to his face, capturing her elation and pride. She had cum all over her and looked so fucking wild.

"That was so fucking intense!" She gasped. The two drained men leaned back on the barstools behind them and she used her fingers to wipe the cum from her face, and licked them clean. Still savoring the difference in flavors.

"Fuck!" Willy exclaimed. "I never expected that!"

"So do I still owe you some pictures to look at Willy?" Todd asked with a chuckle.

"Nah, we're good pal." Willy answered with a chuckle of his own. He looked back down to Meagan and she had a very naughty smile on her face as she cleaned the last of the jizz from her face with her fingers and licked them clean.

"And we're not done yet big guy." She told him. She got up from her knees and sat on the coffee table behind her.

Willy watched as she leaned back on one hand and spread her legs. Willy got his first full view of her pussy, and it looked so good. It was puffy with excitement and wet.

She ran her fingers through the thick lips of her pussy as she asked, " You like to give as well as you get, right?"

Willy dropped to his knees and answered, "Oh fuck yeah, you know I do!"

As Willy leaned in and started to kiss his way up Meagan's thigh, Todd picked the camera up from the bar where Willy had hurriedly discarded it, and started to snap photos.

Meagan sighed and bit her bottom lip as she swirled her finger just inside her pussy and watched Willy. He was hungrily watching her fingers play with her pussy, obviously forcing himself to go slowly.

As he got closer she reached out and offered him a taste of her fingers, they locked eyes as he growled and sucked her digits into his mouth greedily.

Meagan heard the camera click and she reached out and placed a hand on Willy's head and told him softly, "No need for foreplay Willy, I'm ready."

"I know you are baby." As he leaned in closer. "But I just want to savor this." He told her.

He kissed her puffy outer lips and ran his tongue across her taint before licking the flaps of her labia. He smiled at the way her body twitched, the sexy gasp she let out.

She rolled her hips, trying to get more direct contact with her pussy. She was whimpering now and he couldn't wait anymore either. He ran his tongue up between her lips and they both moaned.

Todd had captured the moment and felt his cock stir. He had always loved to see her reactions to sex of any kind. She was such a sensual woman. And witnessing her passion was easily as exciting as he expected it would be.

Willy avoided her clit, standing out from the top of her slit, and made another pass with his tongue up through her swollen lips. And another, and another.

He sucked her labia into his mouth, and groaned as he sucked the flavorful juices off. Then delved into her pussy again, deeper, and swirled his tongue around her hole.

"Enngg!" Meagan cried out. She had a hand on his head and lifted her hips, pushing her pussy into his face.

Todd was still shooting pictures, and the sound of the camera, along with Willy's talented tongue was such a turn on for Meagan. She felt so sexy, so naughty. Like a porn star. Like the women she had seen on the website.

She thought briefly of the mfm posts they had seen online. The conversation she had had with Tammy from Advntrpr, and knew she was crossing a sexual threshold.

She thought about Beth, she would be so happy to hear about this, and knew it would just be a matter of time before the four of them would be able to play together.

Willy finally slipped the tip of his tongue gently across her clit, and she cried out, brought back from her reverie to the present.

Willy looked up at her and his eyes were smiling as he went back to licking her flexing hole, before briefly lapping her clit again.

Meagan was gasping and whimpering as she rolled her hips, enduring Willy's teasing tongue. He kept probing between her lips, occasionally slurping the exposed nub of her clit, refusing to give her a rhythm to follow, to ride.

Todd knew she would cum hard when Willy finally took her over the edge. He knew she was so wet and he loved how she tasted when she was feeling so aroused. When he heard Willy moan, he understood completely.

'Quit, quit teasing me Willy.' She thought, but couldn't form the words. Every time she tried to speak up he would slip his tongue up and down her clit.

Willy brought an arm under her leg and reached up over her hip to slip his fingers through the small patch of hair above her pussy. He pressed his fingers into the flesh on either side of her clit and pulled it back. The sensitive, pink organ stood straight up, and Willy lapped at it several times, causing Meagan to cry out and pull his face tighter into her.

He took the hint and sucked it hard between his lips and lashed it with his tongue. Her head rolled back and she let out a long extended moan of pleasure.

Todd watched in amazement as his wife went over the edge. He had experienced it thousands of times, felt her muscles contracting and her body go rigid with her climax.

But to watch it happen? To watch his best friend cause it? Todd thought it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

Willy sucked her clit hard, he felt and heard her climax start, and was so glad to finally get to experience her for himself, in real life.

He wanted to make her cum as long and as hard as he possibly could. He needed to act out all the fantasies he had ever had about her.

He brought a hand up under his chin and slipped one fat calloused finger into the opening of her pussy. He felt her muscles contracting and heard her voice straining to say something, but it was incomprehensible.

He reached into her deeper. She fucked back against the probing digit. He swirled his tongue around her clit. She pulled his head into her crotch with both hands.

Willy began to thrust his hand, finger fucking her. She felt so tight in the throes of her orgasm. He knew he would need to fuck her soon. And not just with a finger, he wanted to feel her pussy wrapped around his shaft.

He slid in another finger and turned his hand, palm up, and she cried out again as he stretched her.

She was also thinking about getting his cock inside her, and it added to the intensity of her orgasm. She did her best to fuck his fingers with her inner muscles, to entice him to give her more.

She had her feet planted on the floor and she arched her back, lifting her ass off the coffee table. She held his head with both hands and ground her wet snatch on his face as she cried out, "OHHH, YES WILLY, YES!"

Willy placed his hands under her ass and held her up to his mouth, his tongue reached as deeply into her pussy as he could make it, drinking from her like a dehydrated man trying to slake his thirst.

Meagan had her eyes closed tightly and her head rolled back and forth as she whined in ecstasy. She was so far gone that she had forgotten all about her husband. She couldn't even hear the shutter of the camera clicking away anymore. She could only focus on grinding her pussy into Willy's face.

But Todd was snapping photos from every angle. He was walking around the coffee table shooting pictures of his wife, her eyes closed, her lips pursed, her nipples thick and erect.

He got closer and took some of Willy's face peeking up over her small triangle of pubic hair, his eyes wild with lust.

He got shots from the side, showing her legs straining to lift her ass off the table and Willy's hands supporting her ass.

Then he pushed the button to get video. Willy was on the verge of moving on to fucking her. He knew she was going through a very intense climax, and he loved to feel a woman spasm around his dick when he slid into her.

But he heard the ding of the camera and knew he needed to keep devouring her. He had no problem with that, he was enjoying himself very much. Meagan was flowing her flavorful nectar and fucking his face as hard as she could, and Willy was loving it.

He thought about all the times he had imagined this, all the naughty scenarios that would make him cum all over himself. He had always thought that given the chance, he would never stop, he would eat Meg's sweet pussy until she begged him to quit.

And he now vowed to do just that. He knew Todd was capturing the whole erotic event for future viewing. He knew she would get to see how hard he had made her cum, and hopefully it would inspire her to want more!

So Willy just kept on lapping. He sucked her clit and lips and licked deep between them and over her whole crotch while she humped herself against his hungry mouth.

Willy had eaten enough pussy in his day to know that she wouldn't be able to withstand much more, and he would have the chance to fuck her soon. Eventually Meagan would reach her limit and push him away.

Todd was thinking that same thing, and while he had always thought that he would never be able to just sit back and watch his wife with another man without jumping in, he could not bring himself to interrupt her, and he knew Willy was going to want to, need to, fuck her next.

Meagan was also thinking that she couldn't take much more. Her foggy brain was waiting for Willy to stop. But he wouldn't stop. He just kept going and going, and she just kept cumming and cumming. The muscles of her abdomen, her legs, her ass, were all contracting and in spasm.

"Ehh, Ehh, Will, Willy! Ssst, Ehhstop! Willy ehh, stop!" She begged. She grabbed his hair at his ears and pulled his wicked mouth off her pussy. She tried to sit up but couldn't until he lowered his hands holding her ass up.

Finally he lowered her ass and sat back on his heels. Meagan lay exhausted, aftershocks of her climax still rocked her body. Her eyes were closed and her beautiful face was flushed. She moaned and shuddered.

Willy looked at her and was pleased with her reactions to his work. She had cum very hard and was completely satisfied. He was proud, but he wanted to give her more. He wanted to fuck her next. He wrapped his fist around his revived prick and looked up at Todd. He felt like he should have permission.

Todd was still filming his wife. He had also regained his erection and went around the coffee table to look down at her. He pointed the camera at her face and brought his hard dick into the foreground. Squatting down he lowered himself until his cock rubbed her face.

When Meagan felt the spongy head of her husband's cock on her cheek she smiled and opened her eyes, and her mouth. She smiled because she knew it was her climaxing on another man's face that gave Todd his erection back so quickly.

Looking up she saw the camera pointed at her, the little red light told her he was taking video. She smiled and grasped the prick in her face and directed it to her mouth.

She snaked her tongue out and licked the head before opening her mouth to draw him in. As she wrapped her lips around the tip of his prick, she saw Todd give Willy a nod and a hand signal.

Then she felt the hard cock against her pussy. She gasped as Willy slipped the head of his cock slowly into her, and Todd fed another inch of dick into her mouth.

Todd moved the camera from her face and pointed it at her pussy. Reaching out he angled the camera to capture the moment of his friend slipping his cock into her snatch. The first new cock she'd had in a long time.

Meagan moaned as she felt Willy stretch her open and pause, he backed off slightly, then started to go deeper, slowly. When he was in far enough that he knew his head was against her Gspot, he paused again, then jerked his hips back and forth a few times to rub the ultra sensitive spot for her.

Meagan moaned again, trying to maintain suction on her husband's dick as Willy gave her another aftershock of her orgasm.

When Willy felt her inner muscles spasm, he fed her another inch, and then another, before pulling back out enough to rub her Gspot again, then he plunged it home.

Meagan was going crazy. Feeling a new cock in her quivering pussy for the first time in years, trying to blow her husband, riding wave after wave of fresh orgasm.

When Willy sunk himself in to the hilt, Meagan had to pull her mouth off her husband and exclaim, "OHHHH!" Willy was a bit bigger than Todd, and she felt so full, so fucking good!

"Oh fuck Willy! Ohh!" She still had a fistful of Todd's prick too, and struggled to get him back in her mouth as Willy pulled half way back out, then pushed in again.

With a mouthful of Todd's prick she continued to moan. Todd moaned with her as he felt the vibrations from her mouth up through his cock.

Willy moaned too, he was loving the way her pussy gripped his dick, how wet she was. He couldn't believe he was getting the chance to fuck her, finally.

Meagan had trouble bobbing her head to blow her husband, so she reached out to grab his ass and pull him in. He caught on quickly, and as he continued to capture video footage of the event, he began to work his hips, fucking his wife's mouth.

Willy matched his buddies tempo, but he was thrusting in while Todd was pulling out. So that Meagan was getting dick pushed into her, somewhere, at all times. And she was in ecstasy.

Having sucked them both off already, she knew they would have some staying power, that had been her plan. A plan that Todd had wholeheartedly agreed to.

She knew she could lay there and let her guys just fuck her silly, until they both got off again, but she started to envision the other possible positions her new online friend Tammy had experienced.

She wanted to explore, to make the most of her first mfm. She knew she would have more, the look on her husband's face told her he was enjoying this as much as she was, but she couldn't wait for another time. She wanted to experience it all, now.

She pulled her mouth off Todd's cock and said, "Wait, Willy, stop!" He froze, embedded in her, thinking that she was hurt, or having second thoughts, or, he really didn't know what. What would cause her to want to quit all of the sudden?

He was relieved when she said, "I want to do something else. Let's change positions." Relieved, but not surprised. Meagan was game, she wanted this.

She nimbly spun around on the coffee table and rolled to her knees. Pointing her wet snatch at her husband, she reached out and grabbed Willy's cock. It was shiny with her pussy.

Todd knew what she wanted, he knew it was his turn to fuck her. But he looked at her pussy and was so aroused by what he saw he had to get some photos of it.

She was still gaping and her whole crotch was soaking wet. Her labia were a deep pink in color and flared open, like the wings of a butterfly

Meagan smiled, she knew what Todd was doing. She knew she would get to see herself later.

She returned her focus to Willy's wet dick and thought about Beth as she pulled him to her hungry mouth. She imagined it would not be long before she was tasting her friend's wonderful pussy on Willy.

Willy had known some women who would never suck cock with pussy juice on it. He also knew some who didn't mind, they would do it just to please.

But he had also known some who seemed to relish their own taste, to love it, possibly as much as he himself did.

Beth was one woman who came to mind, and now Meg joined her ranks. Willy always wondered, in a lewd, chauvinistic way, if they enjoyed how wet they were, or if they loved pussy in general.

He had never seen anything to lead him to think that either of them had lesbian tendencies, but the idea was very hot! Little did he know that he would have the opportunity to see for himself before too long.

He watched Meagan hungrily lap her own fluid from his dick. She certainly seemed to relish the flavor, and that was so sexy to Willy, especially when she was looking him in the eye.

But her eyes closed, and she gasped, when Todd entered her from behind. He didn't probe or tease her at all. He just shoved his cock in, and she loved it.

She let out a groan and opened her mouth to suck Willy's cock. And soon the two friends were coordinating their thrusts again, and Meagan thought, 'Tammy and Beth were right, this was amazing!'

The two men were also enjoying themselves, making the most of the situation. Todd was so turned on by how wet she was, and Willy was simply glad to be involved!

They both fucked her from each end, amazed by her seemingly endless enthusiasm. Todd was snapping pictures of all of it.

Todd set the camera aside then to hold her hips tightly and pounding her pussy as hard as he could.

Willy was being more gentle, trying not to hurt or gag her. He knew his dick was bigger than most, and he was a thoughtful man. He also knew that Meagan got off on the photography, so he picked up the camera and got some shots from his angle, including some close-ups of her mouth full of his prick.

Meagan was enjoying herself, and the big new prick she was experiencing. It filled her mouth so well. And filled her snatch well too. And she wanted more of that!

She pulled her mouth from Willy, causing him to groan and pulled her body forward so Todd popped out of her pussy. "Time to switch again boys!" She proclaimed.

She moved over to the couch and sat with her ass hanging off the edge of the cushion. "C'mere Willy" She told him.

Willy got down on his knees in front of her, and slipped into her easily. The difference in his height and her on the couch meant that he was dragging the crown of his dick over her Gspot with each thrust, in and out.

He took another few pictures before giving Todd the camera back.

He reached out and grabbed her tits and began to massage them. His big rough hands each palming a tit, catching her nipples between two fingers.

Meagan was cumming almost before Todd got his cock in her mouth. But she tried to focus on sucking her husband, regardless of her orgasm.

She knew it was not the best head she had ever given him, but he didn't seem to care. He was happy to see her enjoying herself and was getting off on her pleasure. And he went back to video with the camera.

She managed to maintain suction and just let Todd move in and out of her mouth while Willy started to fuck her, hard.

She looked up at her husband to make sure he was being satisfied, but she couldn't see much of his face as he had the camera up, with the red light on.

She gasped as she remembered the camera. Todd was catching all the naughty action. She couldn't believe she had forgotten about it.

Meagan was riding wave after wave of orgasm, intensified now by the thought of sharing it all online. How many men would jack off with visions of being here, fucking her?

How many women would envy her for having these two studs doing her? Or wish they were doing her too?!

Visions of Tammy and Frank, the Advntrpr, and the fun they had with mfm sprung to her mind. She wished they were there with them.

She ran her fingers through the hair on Willy's chest, imagined Frank and his thick mat of dark hair. She pictured Todd fucking Tammy, her sweet body rocking on his dick.

She could imagine her pussy, stretched and wet, and she knew it would be so good to eat. Would Tammy be into that?

It was inevitable that Beth would come to mind for her. Beth was more than a fantasy, she was now her lover too, and she was sure that she would be joining them someday soon.