Fun with Photos Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willy reached out and picked up the camera, then looked at Todd, as if for permission. Todd reassured him with a nod, saying, "Go ahead dude, don't keep the girl waiting."

Willy shook his head as he picked up the camera. "You two are fucking crazy." He said with disbelief.

"No Willy, just exhibitionists." Meagan told him with a naughty smile as she pulled the sash of her robe open .

Willy had to pull his eyes off her loosened robe to find the power button on the camera. When he hit it, the camera dinged and the lens extended. He almost laughed at the thought that even the digital camera was getting a hardon.

When he looked back at Meagan, she had her hands on the lapel of the robe, waiting to begin. It was open enough to show her cleavage. She had a look of excitement and anticipation on her face and her legs together.

Willy pointed the camera at her and watched through the view finder as she opened the robe to show him her tits. She slipped the robe off her shoulders, still holding it together at her waist and below. He gazed at her hungrily until he heard her whisper, "Push the button Willy."

He snapped out of his daze and pushed the button. The sound of the shutter seemed loud to all of them. Meagan actually flinched when she heard it, she had been so tense.

Willy looked at her over the top of the camera and she smiled at him. "We aren't done yet, are we?" He raised his eyebrows and answered, "No, I guess not."

He looked at her through the camera again and snapped another shot. Then, remembering the settings, he zoomed in on her tits. The nipples were standing straight out from her brown, flat areolas, and his mouth watered as he shot another photo.

Willy had always been a sucker for big tits. Beth had the smallest pair he had ever seen, in person. But she had an amazing ass and was si fucking pretty. Plus her nipples more than made up for her little tits. They were puffy and so sensitive, he loved them, and he really loved how she got off having them sucked hard and bitten. He wondered if Meagan's were sensitive too

As he was about to snap another picture, her hands came into view. They cupped her tits and squeezed as he pushed the button. He heard her whimper and she pinched her nipples and he took another shot.

He was about to snap another when she said, "You know there's more to me than my tits Willy. What else do you want to see?"

Willy looked up at her face and she was blushing brightly. She looked wild, more aroused than he had ever seen her.

He watched as her hand slipped down her body, her robe had slipped open, and her hand brushed over the small patch of hair she had there. It was trimmed very short and shaped into a triangle, pointing down.

Willy was mesmerized as he watched Meagan tease herself, until he felt Todd jostle him. When he looked up at his buddy, Todd told him, "Don't forget the camera."

"Right!" Willy exclaimed, and raised the camera to his face and snapped the picture of Meagan petting herself. Her meaty lips were dangling into his view, and he growled as she massaged them.

"So, seriously Willy, what else do you want to see? What should I do?" She asked him quietly.

"Hell Meg, I don't know. Whatever you want to do." Willy answered. He could think of a lot of things he wanted to see. But he couldn't bring himself to say them in front of her or her husband. "Whatever you usually do. Whatever you are comfortable with. I'm just along for the ride."

Meagan smiled at his turn of phrase, he was definitely 'along for the ride' she thought. She came out from behind the bar and the two men swiveled in their stools to follow her. She stopped when she was by the coffee table and they had their backs to the bar.

"Well, for one thing," She explained, "the thing that makes me want to do this, is knowing what effect I have on my audience." She purposely looked at the large bulge in each man's shorts.

Willy was watching her body, and missed her deliberate look. She had her robe off her shoulders and it billowed open as she had walked, it covered nothing of the front of her body.

"You see Willy, years ago, when Todd first asked me to let him take pictures of me, I was hesitant. But when he told me he would look at them and jack off to them when we couldn't get together, that made me feel sexy. And frankly it made me so fucking hot! I love the idea of a guy getting hard from seeing me, and having to play with himself.

She was enjoying the hunger on his face, but she had to see more. "Willy?" She said. When he looked up at her face she asked, "Did I cause that?" She looked directly at the lump of his dick in his shorts.

He realized she was blatantly looking at his erection. "Well yeah, you know you did." He caught motion in the corner of his eye, and realized Todd was undoing his belt.

He looked at his friend and Todd told him, "I learned a long time ago that she loves to see me hard for her. So she made a rule, if she's posing for the camera, then the cameraman has to be naked too."

"That's right Willy, and that goes for you too. If I'm making you hard, I want to see it!" Meagan exclaimed happily.

Willy hesitated, "Oh, uhm, well."

Meagan dropped to her knees in front of him, holding her tits up towards him, she said in a husky voice, " C'mon big guy, whip it out!"

Just then, Todd dropped his shorts to the floor. His underwear went next. Willy could see Todd's hard prick in his peripheral vision as he started to undo his own shorts.

Meagan looked on intently as he worked his belt, button and zipper, then left his shorts drop to the floor. A knife on his belt made a thud. His cock was pushing out his white briefs, begging for freedom.

Next he pulled the elastic waistband of his underwear out over his cock and it sprang free, just a foot from Meagan's smiling face. She gazed, wide eyed at it, and when it stopped bobbing she muttered, almost to herself, "It looks even bigger than I remember."

The way she looked at it made Willy even more unsure of the situation. He had seen that look on women's faces before, it was desire. He looked at Todd, and realized that he was taking a photo with his phone of his wife, on her knees, lusting for his cock.

"Just need to capture this for posterity pal." Todd told him when he saw Willy looking. "It's not every day she gets to see another cock."

Meagan scooted closer to Willy. "Todd always loves me in the frame with his hardon Willy. Do you think this is a hot view?"

"Yeah, fuck yeah. That's... that is hot alright." Willy said, looking down at his beautiful friend, as she looked up at him with her mouth so close to him that he could feel her breath on his dick.

"So, are you going to take a picture of me down here or what?" Her voice conveyed her impatience. She was not used to reminding her photographer about his job. Todd was usually snapping photos like crazy, and giving her directions in the process.

"Huh? Yeah! Yeah, sure." He said bringing the camera up and looking down at her, and his cock. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"Just keep snapping pics Willy!" Todd told him. He shot a couple of her face looking straight at his cock. Then she looked up at him, and he got one of her that blew him away. She had a look of such desire in her eyes, he felt his prick twitch.

Meagan turned to her husband and said "Come closer baby?" Todd dutifully stepped up next to his buddy. Putting his hard dick in the frame for Willy's next shots.

She turned her face back to Willy and smiled at the camera. She spread her knees and her fat labia came into view, her middle finger delved into them, causing her to sigh.

Willy was entranced watching her. He had imagined her pussy countless times. He realized it was more beautiful than he'd imagined.

He kept snapping photos, as did Todd next to him. They were both catching Meagan, gently fingering herself and looking back and forth between the two cocks in such close proximity.

Finally she looked up at her husband and told him, "I can't take it anymore babe." She reached out and put her hands on the men, one hand on each man's thigh, she thrilled with the feel of masculine power in both legs.

She looked up at Willy's eyes, he had dropped the camera from his face again when she touched him, and she told him with a husky voice, "I want you both Willy."

Willy felt his dick twitch again, and her hand started to slide slowly up his leg. He couldn't believe what he had heard, but part of his brain was going through the events of the day, and it all came together.

"I want to suck you both off," Meagan continued, her hand now inches from the base of his dick, right at the edge of his thatch of dark blonde hair "I want you guys to fuck me, I want you to eat my pussy, fucking all of it!"

Her hands now grasped each man's cock and started to stroke, slowly, as she asked, "So what do you say Willy? Want to help your buddy tag team his wife?" Her voice was practically choked up with emotion.

Willy had been holding his breath as Meg's hand traveled up his leg. He now let out a groan of pleasure. He heard Todd sigh deeply too. He looked up at him, questioning.

Todd had taken another photo of Meagan, this time with a hard prick in each hand. He looked up and met Willy's eyes. He saw uncertainty, and hope. Desire and fear. He had always felt so close to Willy, he loved him like a brother. And he needed to reassure him, to make it okay.

"It's cool man." He told his friend softly, "She wants to do this. I want to do this. We both couldn't think of anyone else in the world that we would ask to do this with us. What do you say pal?"

Willy looked back down at Meagan. Her face was flushed with desire, color was raising up her chest, she looked up at him, hopeful and eager. Her hand working slowly up and down the length of his dick.

He had been attracted to Meg from the moment he met her. He had fantasized about her, masturbated to visions of her. But he had always accepted the fact that she was his best friend's girl, and he could never have her.

But all that changed now. Her look, her plea, Todd's explanation, changed all of that! "How could I say 'No' to that?!" He exclaimed.

Meagan had been holding back, restraining herself as she waited for his answer. When she finally heard it, she wasted no more time, she leaned in and took the head of Willy's fat dick in her mouth.

They both moaned with the relief of long suppressed desire. Todd took a picture of the moment. His heart was pounding. He had always wanted this, in theory. But he was never sure what he would feel if it ever happened for real.

He had always worried that he might balk at the last second, that seeing the woman he loved, the mother of his son, with another man, would freak him out. But seeing her now, so happy, so horny, her mouth stretched wide as she took his best friend's cock. The gleam in her eyes made him want her more than ever. He put the camera on his phone to video, and pressed the record button.

Willy and Meagan both heard the shutter, and knew they were all starting out on the new memories she had mentioned.

Then they heard the ding of the video start, it was like the starting bell of a new and exciting adventure.

Meagan's inner exhibitionist kicked in. She turned her eyes to her husband and started to suck Willy's dick with fervor.

Slowly, like she was savoring every inch. Purposefully, like she wanted to give him the best head he'd ever had. She used her hand to stroke him in time with her mouth. She moaned again at the excitement of the whole situation.

She moved her eyes to Willy and he was looking down at her with disbelief, but shear pleasure. He gently reached out and placed his hands on her head.

Meagan had been posing for Todd's camera for so long, that she instinctively knew Willy was blocking Todd's camera with one arm, and reached up and moved it, moving his hand from the side of her head to the top. He caught on right away and kept it there.

She looked into his eyes as she went to town on his dick. She was feeling so much emotion as she experienced the first new cock she'd had since she met Todd.

Todd nudged his buddy and reminded him of the camera, and Willy raised it to his eyes and started to snap photos of possibly the hottest thing he had ever seen.

She could only take about half of his long, thick shaft, but she knew how to use her tongue around the tip, and along the bottom of his shaft, all the while sucking and moving up and down. She knew she was good, and she knew he was enjoying every second of it.

She tried to maintain her stroking of her husband's cock at the same time. She thought back to the adventure with Beth, and the challenge of giving pleasure to two lovers at once. She knew it was a whole new skill level, and she was determined to master it.

She knew in her heart that she would, she knew she was going to get plenty of practice, now that this new chapter in their lives had opened up.

She could envision plenty of new experiences with her friends. And her pussy dripped with anticipation.

She was enjoying herself with the new dick of her friend, but she knew she had to please her husband too. She pulled her mouth off Willy with a gasp. He grunted as she turned her head and pulled her husband's prick into her mouth.

"Oh fuck baby!" Todd exclaimed. He looked at her face and their eyes met. They shared a look of love, desire, gratitude. A look full of so many emotions, as she used her mouth on the cock she was so familiar with.

Todd looked up to Willy and asked, "She's fucking amazing. Isn't she?"

"She's definitely amazing dude! Fuck!" Willy said with a wondrous expression.

He had pulled his hands off her head when she went over to Todd. Todd ran his fingers lovingly through her hair, and her eyes closed with bliss.

She continued her oral work on her husband, still stroking Willy at the same time. Todd was still filming it all. He elbowed his buddy, "This is a first for us dude, you better get some pictures of it."

Willy had completely forgotten the camera again. He hurriedly picked it back up, and started snapping more photos.

Meagan heard the shutter sound of the camera and was so completely turned on. She knew her pussy was flowing. She wanted so badly to touch herself, she knew she would cum quickly. But she was loving the feel of two different cocks in her hands.

She thought briefly of Beth's talented mouth. She could easily imagine sitting on her friend's face as she switched her mouth back to Willy. She had no doubt that would be in her future, and she moaned on Willy's prick at the thought.

Willy let out a groan of his own. Meagan's mouth felt so good. Hot and wet, her wicked tongue working it's magic as she applied just the right amount of suction. He knew he would cum for her soon. She had been making him horny all day.

He tried to fight the feeling. He didn't know what the rules were in getting head from your best friend's wife. Would she take it in her mouth? Would she swallow? He realized he was getting closer just wondering about it.

Meagan was starting to taste Willy's precum. She knew she would be getting his full load soon. But she sensed his tension. She had to fill him in on her plan.

She pulled him out of her mouth and ran her tongue around the bulbous head, before looking up at him. "I want you to cum for me Willy." She turned to Todd and said, "Both of you. I want to suck the cum right out of you both!"

Willy, being the considerate lover, and avid pussy eater, that he was, had to ask, "Are we going to get to give you pleasure too?

Meagan smirked and gave the head of his cock a good French kiss and said, "Oh, I am counting on it big man! In fact, my plan is to make you both cum first, then you can both focus on me!" She gave him a huge, naughty smile and a giggle.

She kept jacking off the two men and went back and forth several times, kissing and licking them. Looking up at them, as she got them closer and closer.

"Where do you boys want to cum?" She asked breathing hard. "In my mouth?" She swiped her mouth over her husband's cock. "All over my face? My tits?" She asked Willy before running her lips up the underside of his length.

"Wherever you want it baby!" Willy gasped. "It, it won't be long, you are going to make me cum soon!"

"Me too babe, me too." Todd agreed.

"I've recently learned that I like feeling cum shoot off on my face Willy." She explained. "But I still love to swallow too!"

The lust on her face and in her voice made Willy growl. "Fuck woman you are so hot! You can have it anywhere you want!"

"Both!" She blurted between sucking the two cocks. "I want both! I want you guys to cover my face, and I want to swallow it too!"

She took as much of Willy's big dick as she could and bobbed her head, then pulled off him with a pop. She looked him in the eye and begged, "Give me your hot cum Willy!"

She leaned the other way and sucked her husband too. She knew she was going to bring them both off soon. She wondered if she could coordinate their climaxes.

She went back to sucking one, then the other. Paying close attention to the signs of their impending orgasms. Their moaning, hips rocking, precum oozing.

She was on fire with her need for their cum. She was moaning just as loudly as they were, breathing hard and using all the oral tricks she knew to bring them off.

She knew she had Willy really close. She turned her mouth back to her husband, to get him caught up, but she had misjudged Willy, having never had him before, he was closer than she realized.

He felt his jizz coming just as she went back to Todd. She was still stroking him, and he saw that he was pointing away from her. As his first shot surged up his cock, he grabbed her hand and pointed himself at her face and left out a roar!

Meagan was just tasting Todd's precum when Willy went off. She felt the hot ejaculate splash across her cheek. She squealed with wild abandon and turned her face back to Willy just as his second blast shot her in the nose.

"AAHHH!" She gasped as she leaned in and took the throbbing cock back in her mouth. She gulped down the rest of his seed as she matched his moans with her own.

It had always a thrill for her to experience a new lover. Every man was different, in taste, power of their ejaculation, the noises they made. Not just the size and shape of their cocks. Everything. And it had been a long time since she'd experienced someone new. It was such a rush for her.

Todd had been getting close too, and seeing his sexy wife enthusiastically take his friend's cum pushed him over the edge too.

"Oh, fuck honey! Me too!" He shouted in warning, just before he started to spew his cum for her.

She hurriedly turned to face Todd's dick and caught half of the first shot in her mouth, the rest splashed along the opposite cheek from Willy's load.

Meagan was in ecstasy, she had always loved the idea of making a man cum. Giving him so much pleasure. But having two men cum for her, almost at once was far more enjoyable than she had imagined.

She briefly thought that with practice, she might be able to get them to shoot off together.

Willy was almost spent. The last of his load fell short of her face and landed on her heaving chest. A few more drops oozing out onto her fist while she stroked him, all the while she gulping down her husband's next few spurts.

She looked up at Todd and tried to convey her love and appreciation with her eyes as she swallowed his jizz.

She pulled him free of her mouth, gasping as she took the rest of his load to her forehead and a closed eyelid.

Willy had actually managed to take a couple of pictures, but he was inexperienced in being a photographer while having sex. His photos were poorly aimed, barely catching the abandon of Meagan taking her first two cocks at once.