All Comments on 'Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 08'

by daveball500

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD FUN

A bit of a hillbilly trailer park series,good fun though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story with lots of erotica

I did like the style. Done well and not over used.

I was hopeful that the girls would conspire to have their own dads make love to them, as opposed to "fuck" them, as the next chapter of this story.

A sequel occurs to me: The girls are old enough to have their own 18 year olds. Relating their story as a way to educate them by example. Husbands and siblings could be participating.

TelozTelozover 16 years ago
An excellent story!

I waited until I'd read the series to date before commenting. Well written and humorous and a truly erotic tale I enjoyed it immensely. If I have a criticism at all, it the fact that the asides are in caps rather than in brackets, as a long term internet user I always feel that anything in caps is "shouting". Maybe using [square brackets] would be better?

Having said that, the asides added to my enjoyment of the story as did the fact there was no reference to "massive cocks" or "twelve inch dicks" which would have turned me off immediately. Nice to see stories that are spelled correctly too and grammatically correct into the bargain!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

great but some of the side comments were not needed

link7777link7777over 15 years ago
It took 6 Chapters to

get good.

I don't think much about reading about two guys Jacking off all the time. But it was different tho. You did redeem yourself and put a great ending to it. Must be a lot of these guys commenting here are younger and never talked to themselves. Hell, maybe I'm nuts but I do it all the time... I liked "David" argueing with himself!!!

Keep it up Dave!

prop69prop69almost 15 years ago
One of the BEST!!!

I am usually not comfortable with Father/daughter or Mother/son but this was handled well. Excellent contrast and bringing the neighbors wife into the action was a good idea. Sorry the series is over. Consider adding new stories, but try to leave out the running commentary it made it more difficult to understand.

wjd53wjd53over 9 years ago

please write more with all 5 fucking & sucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Hey: You did a great job on this story - all of it!! Hope you continue it soon. I hope you do address the incest between daddy and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PURE UNADULTERATED SHITE

WASTED TIME READING THIS DIRE SHITE....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous