Fundraiser

Story Info
Some of the most influential people in Chicago.
956 words
4.25
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I volunteer at CVLS Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, founded in 1964 is the first and pre-eminent pro bono provider of legal services to those in need. CVLS is comprised of 2,100+ volunteer attorneys who donate free services to thousands of low-income Chicagoans annually. For over 55 years, CVLS has built a strong relationship with Chicago's court system and judges. Judges in Probate, Chancery and Domestic Relations appoint CVLS to represent parties in complex litigation and to serve as guardian ad litem for children or disabled adults.

Ann and I were on our way to the annual CVLS fundraising cocktail party and dinner at the Waldorf Astoria Chicago Hotel, situated on beautiful Lake Michigan, in the Sinclair Ballroom. Walking down the downtown streets dressed to kill in a Givenchy black dress with slinky black heels on my cute little feet, Ann was dressed in a red Valentino dress with red pumps.

We arrived at the Sinclair Ballroom the ballroom is located on the east end of the fifth floor artful and graceful, silk covered walls, coffered ceilings, with chandeliers and gold coast views from the outdoor terrace. Entering the giant ballroom packed with guest We took a glasses of champagne from a passing waiter this was a crowd of the rich and elite some of who I knew has they were clients of my law firm. We mingled making small talk, I emphasized my volunteer work at CVLS, giving back to the city/community I love. I was on my third glass of champagne, flirting with some tech billionaire, hoping he write a big check.

When they flickered the lights, to signal, for everyone to take their seats for dinner. I quickly found my table, taking my seat, I felt like Cinderella. Dinner was exquisite, the conversation was fascinating, the group of eight at our table included, some of the most influential people in Chicago.

Ann my beautiful wife was charming everyone as always she has a special way of making people feel comfortable and at ease. Sitting to my left I watched Ann, amazed, at her charm, wit, the perfect wife. The lady seated to my left, a widow, who had no escort, beautiful, refined, elegant, in her forties.

Elizabeth explained her husband who founded a company, which was sold for millions, after he had died of a heart attack unexpectedly. I talked to her while Ann charmed the rest of the table, she had sad eyes, I could feel her pain and loss as she spoke.

Instinctively I put my hand on her thigh tenderly as she spoke to me. As my attention turned back to the rest of the table, I felt her hand holding mine under the table, soft, delicate, she stroke lightly with her thumb.

After dinner there were speeches and remarks, Elizabeth still held my hand tenderly, I felt her foot/toes lightly touching my calf. I was lost in the moment, her blatant flirting was stirring feelings inside me, Ann holding my other hand oblivious to what was going on under the table.

As the speeches were ending and people started moving, mingling, again, Elizbeth slipped me a card key to a room which I quickly tucked in my Christian Louboutin evening bag.

Ann and I moved around the room as people started to leave.

"Elizbeth wants to talk to me in her room about a donation," I said innocently.

"Do you want me to wait?" Ann asked.

"No sweetie, I'll get you a uber home, hopefully I will not be long," I said with a loving smile,

Walking her out, putting her in the uber, kissing her sweetly, waving as she drove away. I walked back in to Elizabeth's hotel room letting myself in. I unzipped my evening gown letting it fall to the floor, unclipping my bra freeing my breast, I removed my heels. Climbing into the king size bed to wait for Elizabeth.

She came in the room smiling at my nakedness I watched her strip slowly building my desire. My eyes roamed her beautiful breast over her flat/fit stomach to a generous bush. Elizabeth climbed in the king size bed next to me nibbling my neck.

Kissing fervently, tongues dancing, she stroked my long red hair. A sense of lust filling the room, a lonely woman longing for companionship, her hand pinching my delicate nipples.

Legs intertwined, pussy grinding together, her soft sighs an moans. I kissed my way down Elizabeth's body, she wiggled in pleasure, through her soft bush. My long tongue flicking her clit, licking at her growing wetness, pushing my tongue deep inside her sweet pussy.

Her legs raised and bent, sweet little toes in the air, wiggling and moaning, Elizabeth seemed to like my work. Curling my long tongue inside her wet cunt, feeling her grab my head, sounds of her coming orgasm filling my ears.

Holding there till her shaking stopped, snuggling with Elizabeth tenderly, I hoped I had eased the widows pain. We caressed each other, her fingers entering my hungry wet pussy, bringing her wet fingers to my clit.

My fingers flowed over body, pinching her nipples playfully, squeezing her butt softly. Rubbing her from behind from her wet pussy to her tight asshole poking fingers in both. A sexual, erotic, dance to the music of our moans.

We made love to each other ending with shattering mutual orgasms. Shaking, squealing in delight, like teenagers exploring. She confided this was her first time with a woman which made me feel so special.

As I dressed, she was writing her donation check, kissing and embracing me at the door. Riding home holding a million dollar check/donation in my hand I knew Ann would be so proud of me when I got home.