All Comments on 'Fur, Fun, & New Year's'

by Vaito

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sensuous Catgirl

What a sensuous story!! Only one thing missing. If she's a catgirl, some sensual clawing would've added so much to this erotic tale!! Him knowing she was a cat, her clawing would've added quite a bit to her deflowering. Could've been a tad longer. She was really sexy, but the cat didn't build a lot. She could've been a tad more primal!! But, nonetheless, a hot topic, and what was there was quite sensual!! Great storyline!!

ghost_tomb1ghost_tomb1over 19 years ago
GREAT STUFF

a good base for a series of storys, i agree with the above/below post about clawing + more primal.

Also more detail about the catgirl would be good such as her hight etc.

also you'll get loads more feedback if you let people send u anon e-mails.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome!!

Awesome story. I've been looking for a story like this for a while. I love how Sara seems so innocent. More stories in your world would be great too! Definately more stories with Sara.

AllieKatAllieKatover 19 years ago
A Good Read!

very well written, I'd love to see this become more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

You really need to turn this thing into a series, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FNU

That was freaking awesome. More is always better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow

Great story, great writing, great everything. Write more in this storyline. You must. I disagree that Sara should be more primal, but agree that you should make her do more catty things. Clawing and maybe a little more use of the tail would help out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best catgirl story I have read.

Excellent work, thanks for writing it.

buthead24buthead24almost 18 years ago
awsome

it was awsome, loved it through the whole. i defently think there should be more! well cant wait =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very sexy

Very nice writing. Please make this into a series, it rocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
did you say this would be a series?

if you're going to make this a series and asking other people to determine if it should or shouldn't be a series, well heres my answer. "Hell YES!!!" I for one liked this story. and I hope that you do make it into a series, i would love to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful read!!!

You have created such a wonderful world in which to play. Now is the time to really define it and spread it out with all the different species and combinations of matings possible. Please write more. You have a wonderful style that invites the reader in to your vivid imagination

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet

Awesome submission and awesome writing. I applaud you. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AWESOME

I think you've created a very original and moving piece. Most things are just banal and boring. Yours creates something so much more deep, and because of that, so much more satisfying, more enjoyable.

Definitely keep on writing, your very good. would love to read more from the same world, not too fussed about using the same characters, as long as its the same calibre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
simply amazing

I am beyond surprised to hear that this is your first erotic submission. This story is amazing, it combines a captivating world (which i believe everybody has dreamt about at least once) with an excellent backstory and characters. I am going to keep my eye on you from now on, and i urge everybody else to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
meow- purrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ohhhhhhhh Jamessssssss.........Puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........Puuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........Puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........Pushy Galore wants more.........more.......more.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue

i am only disappointed that this is your only entry

this story was well written, descriptive, and playfully intriguing

please write more

carolinejacquicarolinejacquialmost 10 years ago
BIG UP

Please bring more chapters it's gr8 work. I wanna know what'll happen when Sara find out she's pregnant by her friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous