Further Adventures of Jen Pt. 02

Story Info
The orgy begins.
3.7k words
4.47
3.8k
11
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers

Further Adventures of Jen Pt 02

(Dear readers; this story is a sequel to an earlier story, written some time back called, 'Doing As She Is Told.' I originally named this one, 'Doing As She Is Told Revisited.' Unfortunately the moderator seemed to read 'Revisited' as 'Revised' so rejected the story believing it to be a duplicate of the first, which of course it isn't. I failed to make this clear to readers when I changed the title and reposted the first part, which has led to some confusion. For that I apologise.)

The Story

When the group reached Jen's home she asked her visitors if they would kindly stay quietly in the background until she contacted her husband Joe, on a Zoom call to prepare him. Of course they all agreed and stayed in the kitchen, knocking back whisky.

When Joe came online the first thing he asked was if she had been successful in meeting the men and arranging for them to come and watch the DVD's that showed her having hard core sex.

'I noticed right away that you seem to be alone - and there's no background noise - so I assume things haven't gone the way you wanted. I'm surprised they didn't jump at the chance, seeing you dressed like that,' he said.

'Four of the men are in the kitchen with a bottle of whisky. I just wanted to make sure you're still okay about this before I call them in. And I was going to ask where you'd like me to focus the camera?'

'Right - okay Jen - I'd like it focused on where you're all sitting,' Joe now sounded more enthusiastic and excited. 'I've already given this some thought - I want to be able to watch as you all get aroused, seeing the expressions on their faces while they watch the action - knowing the woman on the screen is sitting amongst them. It will be great if I get to see the first touches, see who makes the first move and starts the ball rolling.'

'Guess it'll be the guy who happens be sitting next to me!' Jen said.

'Well why don't you make sure that you sit in between two guys, though I'm thinking there's a chance one of the others might get so turned on that he unzips and pulls his cock out. Just needs one of them to make a move then we'll have the beginnings of a wild sex orgy. Can I ask you one question, Jen, do you intend going to the same extremes as you did last time? You had taken in an awful lot of booze and other stimulants.'

'Maybe I don't need anything extra this time, Joe. I know how much I enjoyed it and have never had any regrets. It's not up to me anyway; it depends on what the guys want and how extreme they want to be. That's the whole idea of letting them watch the DVD's first - then they can see how far I was prepared to go. It wasn't really me who went to extremes - the men did - I was willing to be totally submissive and I let them have me any way they wanted. I'm not going to try and stage- manage tonight's playtime - I'll just do as I'm told - whatever they want.'

'I'm as ready as I'll ever be - call them in when you're ready. Obviously I'm a bit unsure and nervous, I hope I don't see any familiar faces - men who know me.'

'They probably hope you don't know them, too Joe. I warn you these guys are as rough as nails and down to Earth. Though we wouldn't want a bunch of wimps, would we, that wouldn't be much fun!'

'Okay, as long as they know the score and that I'll be watching.'

Jen stood up to go and bring in the men. She dropped the TV remote and bent down to retrieve it. At that point her husband noticed she wasn't wearing any panties; his cock rose to attention while his heart began to thump. Jen was prepared, he was aroused - they were under starters orders, as the saying goes. Joe watched the view of his living room on the screen as his wife brought in from the kitchen four big guys carrying tumblers of whisky. Jen had not exaggerated in saying they looked rough, like men you don't mess with - and they were there after being invited to come and fuck her and perform sexually with her in any way they chose!

'Hi, there fella!' Andy said to the image on the screen, 'Been looking forward to tonight!' The other men nodded and raised their glasses agreeing. Jen did the introductions, calmly and cheerfully, as though they were guests attending a dinner party. Joe actually gave them all a little wave but was slightly alarmed when he noticed the contents of a little bottle being handed around. As the men washed down whatever it was with a swig of alcohol Joe became more anxious when something was handed to Jen and unquestioningly she simply copied the men and swallowed it down.

'If you're all comfortable I'll press play!' Jen said, 'I hope you all enjoy what you're about to see.'

Then she realised she'd omitted to adjust the angle of the pc camcorder. Walking over to the low occasional table she bent forward. Now as Joe knew she wasn't wearing panties he also knew Jen was bending low enough for her male guests to see her bare backside and most likely her cunt slit, given the shortness of her skirt. A glance at the faces of the men told Joe they were being treated to a very sexy sight; maybe his wife was intentionally teasing them?

The DVD in the player whirred away showing film of Jen and several men engaged in some very hard core kinky sexual acts. The woman had sunk down on the couch almost forcing herself in between Andy and Bill. As the action hotted up showing Jen being taken from both ends then opening her mouth to take cum and other bodily fluid, the sounds of heavy breathing became louder. Joe was getting what he asked for; to see the level of sexual pleasure the men were experiencing build up to a crescendo of lustful desire.

Many times, every man present cast furtive glances at the petite housewife, as though they were finding it hard to believe the woman on the couch and the one starring in the porn film being shown on the screen were one and the same. Joe was right about one thing; it wasn't the men sat either side of her who made the first move. Ben was the one who became so turned on that he undid his trousers and brought out a long erect cock, proceeding to slowly work the foreskin up and down. Jen was now more interested in Ben's cock than the action being shown on the screen of the TV. Joe, carefully observing the men felt a thrill from realising the action was about to get very hot.

'Jen, it would give me a massive turn-on to have you sit on my knee while I watch you being fucked on the television - come over here!'

Without any hesitation, the young wife got up and walked over to where Ben was sitting, giving himself a slow wank. Her very short skirt couldn't be prevented from riding up her thighs to the point where every man including husband Joe were able to clearly see that she wore no underwear, Ben wanted a better look so bunched up the hem of her skirt to display her neatly trimmed vagina and bare belly; he pushed the head of his erect cock side on between her legs until it made contact with her now wet pussy.

Gerry, always the thinker of the group, asked himself why watch Jen on the screen when he could sample her charms in real life. Standing up he walked over, positioned himself on her right and taking his dick from his jeans offered the swollen head for her to suck. Jen opened her mouth and Gerry plunged his penis deep into her mouth, ordering her to suck!'

Her fragile sheer thin cotton top was pulled so roughly it ripped. As she wasn't wearing a bra another set of hands grabbed and squeezed her bare nipples kneading her tits like they were a lump of bread dough. Ben just about managed to get her into a suitable position that allowed him to push his cock deep inside her. On the screen Joe saw her eyes open wide and knew from her expression that she was enjoying the rough handling.

By the time the men declared that they wanted her arse, Jen was already dripping with some man's thick white jism, whose it was she did not know. Instead of the rushed free for all, the men now stood patiently waiting their turn while she was bent over an arm of the couch and her arse slapped and anus fingered. Soon a hard lubricated cock replaced the digit, forcing her anal ring to submit to the pressure of the invading swollen 'policeman's helmet' of Andy's thick weapon.

Jen cried out begging Andy to take it slower holding her hands behind her back, parting her arse cheeks to try and ease the pain of the big member forcing its way up into her anus. Her noise was silenced by Bill's penis being rammed into her mouth hitting the back of her throat.

Ben, still watching the DVD of the first orgy undressed completely, looking at Joe, telling what he had in mind.

'I'm going to get your wife to do more of the dirtier stuff shown on this film!'

Rubbing his cock and walking up to the camera Ben smirked as he talked to Joe.

'She's going to get this thick cock of mine rammed up every hole. I reckon your wife has given her body to a lot more men that you know about, happy to let them use her in any way they want. She certainly loves cock and gang bangs - and she obviously likes the extreme stuff. I'm going to give her what she wants.'

A minute later loud moans and gurgles were heard in the background; Jen's mouth had been filled with Bill's jism. At the request of Ben, Andy, keeping his cock up Jen's anus shuffled and manoeuvred her toward the camcorder which Ben then repositioned so the picture Joe was seeing was a close up of his wife's face. Joe had watched every movement and knew that Andy was still arse-fucking her, hearing her gasp as the man thrust into her; he wondered what was about to happen next.

Joe's screen was filled with an image of his wife's face, looking straight into the camera, her mouth dripping with thick globules of cum, but then, from the left Ben's cock came into shot, the head making contact with Jen's lips. Ben's voice was heard, commanding her to open her mouth. Joe expected he'd have to watch her suck yet another cock but that's not what happened.

First came little spurts, followed by a steady trickle of Ben's piss. Jen had obeyed the instruction and opened her mouth letting the yellow pungent liquid dribble to the back of her throat. She was so close to the camera that her husband could clearly see it spill on her tongue and fill her mouth. Some she let pour down her chin and some she swallowed; when Ben let it come with maximum force her urge to swallow became a reflex action though she tried to close her throat and spit the urine out to drop down over her breasts. Joe noticed how his wife made no attempt to stop or avoid this lewd and dirty act.

'See how your wife will submit to anything and everything.'

Inspired by Ben's act of forcing Joe to watch the close up of his wife being subjected to the water-sport abuse the others followed suit. Different cocks would come into shot pushed between her lips or spurting yellow rain over her face or down her throat.

For the next hour Jen was passed around the room, when no hole was accessible her hand was wrapped around a stiff cock; she needed no urging or persuading to masturbate the hot poles.

Joe, could only watch while playing with his own cock, in spite of feeling his heart pounding against his chest and his stomach turning as though it was filled with butterflies. That first time, Joe had only been able to watch from a distance, via the laptop's simple camera, sat on top of a cupboard, but there was something fundamentally different about watching the action through a superior camcorder that was sited at the same level and it's position altered and adjusted, at times giving him a very close up view of sex organs entering mouth, cunt or anus and lewd facial expressions of the men and his wife also, who had completely submitted to the perverted will of her new friends.

Suddenly a loud ringing noise interrupted the goings on. Someone had rung the doorbell, they had a visitor. At the same time Andy's phone notified him he had received a message. It appeared the fifth man who had shown no interest whatsoever in Jen's appearance in the pub had decided to turn up after all.

'It's Harry, go and let him in,' Andy said, pausing from having Jen suck his knob while Gerry fucked her from behind for the second time of the night.

Joe, not knowing who the man was could only keep watching the screen waiting to see what transpired. Joe was expecting one man, as were the others, but into the living room walked two men, accompanied by two scantily clad young women in their early twenties.

To say the new arrivals were shocked and surprised by what they saw would have been an understatement; but definitely not disgusted or outraged.

'Yeah! Now we can have a real orgy!''

To Joe's absolute amazement, his totally spaced out wife joined the others in greeting the men, clearly having met them both on a previous occasion. Confused, he looked on as Jen allowed the second man to grope her naked body, bending to take a nipple in his mouth. Harry, the quiet enigmatic one had brought along the barman who had seen Jen showing her cunt in the pubs back room.

'I thought you didn't fancy me - you never said a word then didn't bother to turn up at the pub!' Jen said, letting him join in with the barman groping and mauling her body.

'Wow, looks like you've been having lots of fun!' one of the girls said giggling.

'Strip off and grab a drink!' Bill shouted, 'Join the party!'

Back in his hotel room in Brussels, Belgium, Joe watched the two beauties undress. Apart from the guy who had just ejaculated up the arse of his sex-mad wife, the husband saw that there were now not three, but five others sporting good sized hard cocks eager to fuck the three females. It seemed a little weird and surreal, almost comedic for Joe to be worrying whether his furniture would be wrecked, or living room carpet would be ruined, when a large upholstered easy chair was upended, tilted until supported by the arms and the top, then one of the girls made to lean over forming a 'V' shape, arse in air, legs spread before butter from the kitchen, first used on Jen, was used to lubricate her anus, then rammed by Bill's weapon. Joe rightly guessed that the girl was well used to being fucked up her backside.

Joe then became aware that the other girl was approaching the camera.

'I'm told you are Jen's husband?'

'That's correct yes.' Joe answered, wondering what the girl would think of him.

'I think it's great - I hope I find a husband who'll let me fuck other men. I bet you prefer being in the same room instead of being miles away on your own in a hotel room.'

Joe gave an honest answer, 'This isn't something we normally do - I've never been present in the same room watching her have sex.'

'Oh my God, why not? Are you wanking your cock or have you cum?'

Joe laughed, 'I am, yes, not for the first time tonight.'

'Stand up and show me your cock.'

Joe stood up displaying his erect cock.

'You must be good at recovering. Let me see if I can make you cum again!'

The girl parted her labia and used a finger to tickle and play with her clitoris.

'If you were here I'd let you fuck me while you watch your wife taking a cock up her arse. Your floorboards are wet, there's a puddle on the floor; did they make your wife piss on the floor?'

'No,' Joe answered briefly.

'So some guy pissed on her, then?'

'Yes, that's right.'

'In her mouth?'

'Mostly.'

'Did that get you excited - did it turn you on? I can see you moving your wrist faster, so I guess you enjoyed seeing her pissed on.'

'I did, yes!' Joe was now panting for breathe as he masturbated.

'I'll be back in a minute - not as you're likely to go anywhere!'

The girl walked away, to where the others where fucking her friend and Jen in various ways, in various holes; she had a quiet conversation with Andy. The man looked surprised but was smiling. He turned and spoke to the others but Joe was unable to hear a word. Jen was on all fours sucking a cock; she was lifted off and carried over to sit in the puddle of piss, and where Joe had a close up view. The girl returned and stood over Jen at an angle where Joe was able to see both Jen's face and the woman from belly to feet. Using the fingers of one hand to open her cunt lips and the other to grab a handful of Jen's hair, she pushed her cunt against Jen's mouth and commanded her to lick her clit.

The others had gathered round stroking their cocks. The girl was becoming more and more aroused as Jen licked and sucked her pussy. Smiling at the screen telling Joe to continue to play with his cock, the girl relaxed her bladder just enough so piss trickled into Jen's mouth as she licked. Holding her head firmly, with both hands the girl asked for a dining chair to be brought, and then lifting one foot to rest on the seat, she lifted her crotch over Jen's face.

'Now lick my arse!' she hissed.

Joe watched still masturbating, as his wife simply did as she was told, totally submissive and with some enthusiasm. Pulling Jen's face away just a few inches so her husband could see, the girl looking incredibly perverted and full of glee, looked up at Joe, smirking, but spoke to his wife.

'Open your mouth wide, bitch, and swallow my piss!'

Jen felt her mouth fill with yellow urine feeling the full force as the girl emptied her bladder. Joe was not prepared for what happened next. The men, some with erect cocks, others semi flaccid, formed a half circle around Jen, making sure she was in full view of her husband and pointing their knob ends toward her face and breasts, began to drench her with their golden rain, almost firing their jets of piss in unison. This time Jen didn't receive an order to open wide; she just simply parted her lips and put her tongue out moving from one stream to another, lapping the warm bodily liquid into her mouth.

'That's enough!' Joe cried, 'She's had enough, now!'

'But have you Joe, have you really had enough,' the girl cried out, 'your cock is still hard and throbbing - and you're still masturbating? She's loves it, and so do you. Admit it Joe, you're getting hell of a turn on from this, you want to see more don't you?'

Joe, was breathless, hardly able to speak and almost too ashamed to give an honest answer.

'Yeah! What more is there you can do?'

For the next half hour, Joe watched as each person Jen had invited into their home, squatted over her face, while their host licked and sucked on their brown holes, including the second girl and Gerry, who both were still wet and freshly soiled from their bout of anal sex. When Jen's face was turned full on to the camera, the sight caused her husband to shoot his load all over his computer screen.

'We can turn this into a very profitable sideline,' Andy called out to Joe. 'We can arrange very special parties where guests pay a fee, featuring your wife. Maybe we can also film her and sell the footage abroad.'

Joe was visibly alarmed.

'No, this was just a one off occasion, forget that!'

'We'll talk about it when you come home - I have a big upstairs room in one of my pubs - I can use that as a party venue - for special clients prepared to pay good money to watch and join in extreme sex acts.'

'Not a chance!' Joe shouted.

'We'll talk to your wife tomorrow and get her views on the matter. Meanwhile buddy, we're going to carry on using her and fucking the arse off her.'

Joe didn't have any choice at that point in time, other than to sit and watch while six men and two women used his wife sexually in every possible way. At one point Joe saw her amongst a pile of bodies penetrated in both arse and cunt by cucumber and courgette, everyone laughing, while a cock was masturbated to climax in her mouth.

This wasn't what the couple had planned; not what Joe had envisaged. Joe remembered the old saying; be careful of what you wish for - you might get it!

..

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
438 Followers