Further Adventures with Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark handed Grace a glass of Sparkling White Wine (AKA Champagne, but we are not allowed to call it that anymore) which she downed in one swallow before holding out the glass for a refill.

Mark, the sexual anger boiling in him, roughly grabbed Grace's long black hair.

"You want more, cunt?"

"Please sir, can I have some more?" Asked Grace, repeating that famous line from Oliver Twist.

There was no fear in Grace's countenance, merely a desire to be submissive, to serve.

Mark grabbed the bottle of wine from the sideboard, and, forcing Grace to her knees, poured wine directly into her mouth.

Grace tried to swallow but spluttered often. Laughing like a sadist, Mark simply drained the rest of the wine over Grace's hair and face, before releasing his grip.

Still, on her knees, the sudden infusion of alcohol brought an unusual change in Grace. Rather than being submissive and meek, she assumed an air of confidence that quickly descended into sluttiness.

"I told you," Mark said to me, "Asians women are trash whores."

But Mark was from Asian stock!

"They exist to serve," He continued, "They'll do anything for a man."

Mark was more hardcore than I was, but I kept reminding myself that this surreal experience was between consenting adults. The depths of depravity I explored with Mark and Grace were aberrations in my sexual journey of discovery.

As I rationalised this experience, I was suddenly reminded of the voluptuous but sight-impaired beauty therapist from the Broken Hill Hotel. I hoped she would message soon.

"Aren't you?" Roared Mark.

"Yes, sir," Smiled Grace, infuriating Mark, who spat on her face.

My cock jumped in reaction and electricity surged through me at this degradation and the fact that Grace willingly took, nay begged, for this treatment. Perhaps Mark had a point.

"You ready for a shower, whore?"

"Uh, huh," Answered Grace.

Mark aimed his hard cock at Grace, who tipped her head back slightly and opened her mouth wide.

I stood up and sidled over to the kitchen to watch Grace take her first mouthful of piss for the evening.

With an uncanny ability to piss fully hard, Mark sighed as the first jet erupted from his cock followed by the string of expletives and demeaning insults. Riled up as he was, he reminded me of Max Hardcore.

Grace gulped down each time her mouth was full and let the surplus piss wash her hair, face and skinny frame.

"Your turn", Mark growled to me, "Bloat that cunt's stomach!"

Relaxing, I closed my eyes and tried to shut myself off from this experience. Lacking Mark's ability, I needed to lose wood to be able to piss.

My bladder was full, and moments later, I let out a beer-flavoured stream directly into Grace's waiting maw.

Opening my eyes, I watched in fascination as Grace closed her lips, smiled and swallowed.

The gulping sound she made was unusually audible.

Smiling, Grace opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as if to demonstrate that there was nothing left and signalling that she wanted more.

More was given, by both of us at the same time.

Poor Grace was on her knees and taking a soaking the likes of which I doubt she ever had before, or since.

She swallowed as much as she could, but the volume of fluid was overwhelming.

Each time, Grace spluttered -- something she did not often do -- Mark would insult and demean her for her apparent lack of ability to drink piss.

If she took a spurt from Mark's cock down her throat, I directed my stream across her face, hair as well as on her dark stubby and erect nipples. When she drank from my hose, Mark tried to piss in her eyes!

"Good little piss whore!" Said Mark when his stream finished.

His kitchen was a scene of devastation. A belittled and degraded mature Asian kneeling in a pool of piss and dripping. I knew Grace enjoyed it as a dainty hand was busy between her legs. Did she come? I could not tell.

"Be worthwhile for once and clean the fucking floor!"

Mark handed Grace a towel who proceeded to mop us as requested.

"No wonder they're considered valuable servants in some countries," Mark snidely remarked.

Once the floor was dry, Grace looked up expectantly at us.

"Dry yourself off," Mark handed her the second towel, "Don't want a piss-covered fuck pig messing up the couch."

Grace stood up and towelled herself dry.

"I wouldn't mind a good ole-fashioned rim job," I said.

"Excellent suggestion," Mark growled, the anger rising in him again, "These cunts eat anything so it may as well eat some arse."

We bent over the kitchen bench, and Grace started with me. She spread my cheeks far apart and worked her silky tongue deep inside the cleft. When it contacted my sensitive pucker, I felt an intense surge of pleasure.

Grace went to town on my anus, her tongue gliding up and down, left and right and taking shorts at trying to get inside.

"Man, she does that good!"

"Plenty of experience," Mark replied in mock disgust.

A minute or two later, Grace switched to Mark's bunghole.

"Get your tongue in further, cunt!" He roared and Grabbed Grace's hair roughly forcing her face deeper between his cheeks to the point where she could not breathe.

By the time she came back to my anus, Mark had worked himself into a fearful rage at Grace's apparent lack of talent. To me, she was one of the better arse-eaters I have experienced.

While my pucker received another pleasing tongue bath, I took the opportunity to calm Mark down.

Spitting on two fingers, I reached over and jammed them inside his arsehole just as he was rattling off another batch of insults.

Instantly, he cut off mid-sentence, and I felt the rage dissipate from his body. Mark's dominance gave way to his bisexual submissiveness as he enjoyed the sensation of a strong man fingering his tight hole.

"Oh, yeah!" He moaned quietly slumping on the bench.

My action had another advantage. Fingering Mark kept Grace's tongue at my sensitive hole. All I needed was for my cock to be in someone's mouth at the same time.

"Get your lips on my cock," I ordered Grace presently.

She stood up and wiped the saliva from her face while Mark and I turned around and lent against the bench.

Grace dropped to her knees, took me in her mouth while she wanked Mark's quivering pole.

She was not the best cocksucker going, but she had a reasonable skill. Taking much of my length inside her mouth, Grace had this tendency let the head push against her cheek as an anti-gag mechanism. She alternated between using her mouth and hand to wank us off. In my case, Grace would not be able to make me spurt with that technique.

Mark's anger had returned, and I let him employ some colourful metaphors before I resumed fingering his greasy hole once more to moderate his behaviour.

Grace swapped between Mark and me every few minutes until it was time to move the action along.

Mark picked Grace up off her knees roughly by the hair and led her to the couch. While smelling predominantly of perfume, I detected the pungent aroma of piss as she was dragged past me.

"On your hand and knees, whore," Mark growled, "I'm going to fuck you like a dog!"

I scooted over to the head of the ottoman and spread my legs allowing Grace to suck my cock as Mark ruined her two fuck holes before swapping places.

"You going pussy or arse?" I asked as Mark massaged saliva over the head of his cock.

With my length inside her mouth, Grace moaned hard as Mark thrust his cock inside her sloppy cunt.

Those moans became groans quickly as Mark pounded ever harder, his rage building quickly, and the slaps on Grace's butt cheeks become harder and more frequent.

Moments later, Mark's ranting was getting so vocal that I genuinely worried that the neighbours would hear. I would have to step in again and the idea I had, if it worked, would be unique, at least for me.

Removing myself from Grace's mouth who then buried her head in a cushion, I inspected Mark's handiwork, Grace's arse cheeks were red raw from being slapped hard. I spat on her dark wrinkled pucker before roughly inserting a finger.

"Fucking tight," I observed.

"Won't be for long," Mark replied, pulling out his cock.

Damn, I wanted to be the first one to bugger Grace's bunghole. Sloppy seconds for me then.

"Fucking lower your arse, you useless fuck pig!"

Grace modified her position so that her bung was in line with Mark's cock.

Mark did not do gentle with Grace, and he simply thrust his cock hard up her shitter then laughed as she cried in pain.

I stood behind a sadistically gleeful Mark, spat on my shaft and prepared to penetrate his hole. Initially, he was too caught up in his rage to guess my intention, and I fully expected to be brushed off.

As soon as he felt my helmet touch his pucker, Mark stiffened but did not resist, so I kept up the pressure until my helmet breached the O-ring. His remorseless hammering helped me sink balls deep.

He slowed down a little and, as expected, Mark lost his rage. It was still there but was tempered and less vocal.

Several times, this usual combination of F-M-M action caused me to be rejected, but we quickly settled on a rhythm so that each in-thrust up Grace's shitter was an out-thrust on his. I gripped his shoulders while Mark did all the work.

While Mark and I were grunting from the pleasure, Grace was whimpering pathetically into the cushion.

The heat from the action was rising rapidly. Sweat was pouring down Mark's muscular back, and I could feel it prickle my brow.

As much as I wanted a turn at Grace's holes, Mark was rapidly bringing me off, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.

He sensed my impending climax and whispered for me to do it, to come inside his arsehole, before degrading and humiliating Grace.

Then I felt his body tighten up; Mark was close too.

"I'm going to spray the inside of your colon with my fucking sperm, whore!"

Confirmation indeed.

I came first and hard, exploding inside Mark's twitching rectum. This was difficult because Mark kept thrusting for this own orgasm and that expelled my burping cock before my orgasm subsided. Grabbing my shaft, I viciously jerked it vainly trying to extend the pleasure, but I was robbed.

Disappointed, I at least witnessed Mark violently exploding inside Grace's shitter, roaring as he did so.

As he came back to earth, he grabbed Grace's hair and pulled her up. With the other hand, he cupped it at her mangled bung.

"Push, bitch!"

I saw the pucker open and close repeatedly.

"Push!" Came the order again.

Then a slimy mixture of hot, white sperm, saliva and whatever else shot into Mark's waiting palm.

Moments later, he pulled Grace off the ottoman and forced her to kneel.

"Eat!" Mark thrust his sperm-filled palm toward her mouth.

Initially, Grace hesitated perhaps disgusted at eating an anal cream pie, but then Mark rendered the matter redundant as he smeared the funky cocktail across her face and forced his hand into her mouth.

While reluctant, she complied.

When Grace had cleaned Mark's hand, he squatted on the ottoman, pulled his cheeks apart and farted out my sperm onto her face, laughing as he did it.

Both Grace and I were surprised at this although I suspected Mark had something in mind for his anal cream pie but nothing so brazen.

Again, Grace complied reluctantly.

"Clean me up!"

At first, Grace was not sure what Mark meant, so I added some clarifying comments.

She was a little more enthusiastic about tossing Mark's salad. I saw that he was pushing his O-ring to expel any sperm left onto Grace's hypnotic tongue.

I offered her my dying member, and she alternated between sucking it and tonguing Mark's hole.

When we finished what I thought was Round One, we proceeded to the bathroom where Mark and I emptied bladders into and on Grace's hair, face and body again, who revelled in the golden shower.

Then it was Grace's turn.

We knelt in the shower while she spread her dark lips apart to reveal the stark pink inside.

Her stream was instant and intense. The hot golden liquid sprayed across our chests on our cocks and balls as she emitted her unusual high-pitched giggle. We took several tastes, but I spat mine out as it was bitter in the extreme.

"You do me both together?" She asked when her stream came to an end.

"Sure," I looked towards Mark.

"I don't think I have it in me tonight," Came a disappointing reply.

"No," Whined Grace, who seemed as disappointed as me.

She pleaded with Mark by playing with her pussy, even spreading her freshly fucked arse hole, but to no avail.

Then she dropped to her knees and tried to revive his spent cock, but the effort was in vain.

I was semi-hard, amused at her slutty attempt to recharge Mark.

"Sorry, it'll have to be another time."

"Bugger," I replied.

****

Grace took the first shower while I helped Mark with the piss-stained towels and placed them in the washing machine.

"You want the next shower?" Asked Mark as he put on his bathrobe, "I'm beat!".

Less than ten minutes later, Mark closed the door on Grace and I and we made our way to the street.

Reflecting on Mark's earlier words that if Grace were not crawling out the door, then we would have failed, I found it ironic that the only person "done in" tonight was Mark!

"You not have my fuck holes tonight?" Grace commented.
"No."

"You have Mark's hole instead, yes?" She said.

So, she knew we were bisexual, which probably explains why Mark was happy to let me fuck him.

"Yep."

"Which you like best?" She asked in her pidgin accent, "Woman or man?"

"Both. Either."

"You like woman fuck holes better, I think?"

That was probably true. My bi-side was an indulgence, enjoyed sparingly.

"You want my fuck holes tonight?" Grace asked seductively.

My cock grew inside my pants. I glanced at the time. It was early enough to take up Grace's generous offer.

"You want more sex?" I asked.

"I still horny."

I text her my address, and we agreed to meet there.

The prospect to two arseholes in one night was too good to miss out on, and we raced back to my place for a more respectful round two.


12