All Comments on 'Furtive Adventure Ch. 05 - Final'

by PearlescentLiquid

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ccitydudeccitydudeabout 2 months ago

I've enjoyed the series. Sounds like a lot of fun and an enriching experience. The last chapter disappointed a little, though. The room was about anal, but only the women got buttfucked. No pegging, ass play or boy/boy ass fucking. I would have liked a bit of that. Overall, well done.

PearlescentLiquidPearlescentLiquidabout 2 months agoAuthor

@ccitydude: Yeah, I hear you and I did struggle with how to handle that. The oral section presented the same issue. In the end, I played it safe and went heteronormative, perhaps to the detriment of the story. Thanks for reading and your thoughtful comment. It means a lot to me.

ears1980ears1980about 1 month ago

Ccitydude raised a good point; after the opening I really thought Justin and Michael would end up together at some point.

You can’t cover every scenario, though — and the ending certainly hints at covering some of those bases in the next game! I definitely enjoyed your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPearlescentLiquid@PearlescentLiquid
Hi! Thanks for reading! I love to read your comments and messages, so thanks for reaching out to me! My stories are meant to be read for the obvious purposes, but I also try to put a lot of humor in them -- because guess what? Great sex can be hilarious, just like the rest o...