Futa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa squeezed her lips around the ball and let it drop from her mouth with a pop. She stood up and quickly shucked her shirt off; she hooked her fingers in the waist of her panties when Kristina stopped her. "Turn around and bend over. I want to see that big booty," she said. A smirk on her lips, Tessa kneeled on the couch and arched her back, accentuating her curves as she pulled her panties down the round swell of her ass. Kristina kneeled behind her to get a front row seat and give Tessa's butt a squeeze.

"Better than the Easter bunny's?" asked Tessa.

"I don't know," said Kristina, smirking. "You don't have a cute, little tail like she does. Maybe during the spring I can bring you in for a threesome with her. The two of us together might actually be enough to satisfy her. You know the phrase 'hump like bunnies?' She's the personification of that phrase. There have been times where she sat on my face for hours without letting up." She trailed off, thinking about all of her sexual escapades with the bunny. She shook her head, bringing her back to the present.

"Sorry about that. And I'm also sorry I implied you didn't have a nice booty. This is amazing! I just want to shove my face between these big, thick cheeks. In fact..." She did just that. Rubbing her face in Tessa's ass. She darted her tongue out and licked along Tessa's lower lips. Wanting more, Tessa grinded her ass on Kristina's face. Kristina grabbed her hips, holding her in place as she ate her pussy.

Tessa's body quivered with pleasure as Kristina made out with her pussy. The long searching tongue quickly found her clit and flicked against it teasingly. Kristina's tongue explored the soft folds of her pussy, lapping up her sweet nectar and swallowing it down.

"Goodness me! You are a delicious little treat, dearie," said Kristina. "Why don't you get comfy in front of the fire and we can move on to the night's main attraction."

Tessa stretched out on the rug in front of the fire. The heat felt amazing on her nude body, and her entire being was singing with pleasure from the eating out Kristina had just given her. There was a loud thump that interrupted her thoughts. "Oh, chestnuts!" Kristina swore. While struggling to get her boots off, she'd fallen on her butt. Now her pants were hopelessly tangled around her legs.

"Let me help," said Tessa, crawling over to the fallen Santa. She unlaced Kristina's boots and pulled them off her feet, then helped her to her feet. Eventually the two of them were at to get Kristina's many layers of clothes righted and removed.

Kristina kicked the underwear clinging to her foot across the room. "Thank you for the help, baby. Sorry about all the layers. It gets really cold out there," said Kristina.

Tessa had laid back down by the fire, stretching her arms over her head and showing off every curve of her body. "It might be cold out there, but it's so nice and warm in here," she said.

Kristina draped herself over Tessa. Soft skin pressed against soft skin as their bodies melded together. "That it is, my dear." They kissed briefly, then Kristina's lips were traveling down. Faint, red lipstick marks were left behind as she softly smooched down Tessa's sensitive throat. Her lips crossed her collar then finally reached her breasts. Kristina lightly brushed the tip of her nose against a nipple. The temptation was too much and she pressed her face in between Tessa's tits. Rubbing the lush breasts against her cheeks made her moan with lust. Her hands caressed up Tessa's sides to squeeze her breasts.

"Oh god, I love boobs!" moaned Kristina. "Playing with your own is fun, but there's something special about getting your hands on someone else's boobies." Her tongue flicked out to tease around Tessa's nipples. Kristina watched in fascinating as they hardened up before her eyes before wrapping her full lips around one and sucking. Both titties were treated to a sucking before Kristina pulled her head back. With her hands, she jiggled them back and forth across Tessa's chest. "Ooh, that is just delightful! I could watch these big boobies jiggle all night", giggled Kristina.

Meanwhile Tessa's entire body was on fire. The tit sucking combined with Kristina's big, lightly callused hands caressing her body and her long, white hair tickling her tummy was driving her wild. She writhed beneath Kristina's body, gasping and whimpering. "Please, Kristina. I can't take it anymore. I need you inside of me. I need that huge cock!"

Kristina rose up and gave Tessa a quick kiss. "All you had to do was ask, honey," she said. Gently holding the back of Tessa's head with one hand, she used the other to guide her cock into the girl's pussy. The wide crown spread Tessa's lips wide. Tessa hissed at the penetration; she'd never had a cock this big before. It felt like she was being split in half. But it still felt so good.

Kristina's balls came to rest against Tessa's ass. "Talk about a stocking stuffer, huh?" said Kristina. "Oh, Tessa baby, you feel so nice. Ready for me to get started?"

Tessa clung to Kristina's body. This was all still so surreal. Santa Claus was real and she was a gorgeous woman with a huge dick and she currently had that huge dick stretching out Tessa's little pussy. "Isn't this a bit naughty?" she gasped.

Leaning down to press their foreheads together, Kristina chuckled. "It is," she said, staring directly into Tessa's eyes. "But sometimes it's nice to be naughty. Don't you think?"

"Yes! Now fuck me, Kristina!"

They took it slow at first. Hot bodies sliding against each other; soft titties squishing together. Kristina's snowy hair draped around their faces. It was like they were the only two people in the world. It had been a long time since Tessa had felt so loved and so wanted.

After a while, their slow love-making wasn't enough. Their bodies demanded more. Kristina picked up her pace. That wasn't enough either, so Kristina decided it was time to kick it up a notch. Sitting up on her haunches, she hooked Tessa's legs over her hips. This made Tessa tilt up with all her weight on her upper back. Any discomfort she may have felt was immediately forgotten when Kristina started pistoning her cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Tessa squeezed her legs around Kristina's waist, holding on for dear life. It was so good. So big and so thick. She'd never had a cock ever close to this good before. It wasn't long before the pressure in her belly gave way to a toe-curling orgasm. When she could think clearly again, she saw Kristina grinning down at her. "Did you like that? Want to go for another one?"

Tessa nodded eagerly. "If this is a dream, it's the best one I've ever had," she said. Kristina rolled her on to her side, facing torward fire. The heat kissing her skin was glorious. Not as glorious as this fucking she was receiving though. Propping her head up on one hand, Kristina laid behind her, spooning her. She spread Tessa's legs, lifting one in the air, and sank her cock back inside her pussy.

Tessa moaned luxuriously and leaned her head back against Kristina's chest. The big mounds bounced against the back of her head and she reached one hand back to fondle them. Their bodies were slick with sweat now and the hot skin to skin contact was incredible.

Kristina's breath was hot and ragged against her ear. "You feel divine, Tessa. So hot and tight. You felt even better when you came. You squeezed me oh so tight. I want to feel it again." She caressed Tessa's smooth thigh with one hand and brought the other around to squeeze her ripe breast and tweak her nipple. "Cum for me, Tessa. Don't hold back; just let go and let me make you feel good."

Tessa gave in and came again. Both of them moaned at the intense pleasure. Kristina chuckled and whisper in her ear, "Good girl." Tessa shuddered at the praise. Never did she think it would be so hot to be called a good girl.

They untangled themselves and switched positions. Tessa got up on her knees and lowered her face to the rug. Her ass stuck up in the air and she shook it enticingly. Kristina mounted her from behind and started fucking her doggy style.

"Spank me," said Tessa.

"What's that, baby?"

"Spank my ass! I've been so naughty!"

"No, you haven't. You're on the nice list this year," said Kristina, who was genuinely confused.

Tessa groaned. "Come on, Kristina. I'm trying to be sexy here. Just spank me. You know you want to." She reached back and gave her own ass a solid smack. "A big juicy ass like mine is just begging for a spanking." Kristina gave her ass a light slap. "What was that?" Tessa scoffed. "Put those big, strong hands to good use."

Kristina wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to hurt this sweet, little thing. But she was quite literally asking for it. Tonight was the night when she was supposed to be fulfilling people's wishes, so she figured it was her duty. She spanked Tessa nice and hard, making the girl shout and buck back against her. Kristina had to admit it made a satisfying sound and it made Tessa's bubble butt jiggle wonderfully.

"Again!" Tessa cried. "I'm so close! I'm gonna cum again!" Kristina gave her a few more spanks. Tessa's cries rose in pitch with each one until she finally came with a silent shout. After her orgasm, her whole body went limp and she moaned weakly into the rug.

"I hope you're not done, honey, because I've got a lot more love left to give," said Kristina. She laid on her back and pulled Tessa up to sit on top of her. Letting the girl's head rest on her chest, she slipped herself back inside and started a gentle rhythm. "You rest for a bit; I'll take care of you."

Tessa nuzzled her face between Kristina's breasts. Each of the futa's thrusts made them bounce. Tessa found herself kissing along the soft expanse until she found a nipple to suck on. Like a baby, she nursed and smushed her face into the big, soft titty. Kristina murmured and twirled her fingers in Tessa's hair.

"I told you you'd get to play with my boobies," laughed Kristina. "And it looks like they perked you right back up."

"Mmm-hmm," moaned Tessa, her mouth full of supple titty meat. Burying her face between the bountiful boobs, she was amazed to find they nearly engulfed her entire head. She sat up on Kristina's lap, still keeping her hands on the jiggling orbs. "You were right about other people's titties. They're tons of fun."

"Told you so," said Kristina. She moaned as Tessa started getting back into their lovemaking. "Speaking of titties. I want to watch yours bounce as you ride me." She folded her hands behind her head and quirked an eyebrow at Tessa expectantly.

If Kristina wanted a show, Tessa would give her one. Running her hands up her sides, she cupped her boobs and bounced them for Kristina's viewing pleasure. The big futa licked her lips and grinned. Tessa arched her back and ran her hands through her hair, giving Kristina an eyeful of all her curves. Their hips grinded together, Tessa's pussy squeezing Kristina's cock tight in it's warm depths.

"Ooh baby, you're so good! I can't take it anymore! I'm gonna cum!" panted Kristina. As gently as she could, she pushed Tessa off her lap and got to her feet. Tessa got on her knees and opened her mouth, but Kristina had other ideas. She grabbed the discarded milk glass and aimed her cock into it. Pumping furiously at the shaft, she came with a shuddering moan. Thick, creamy cum splashed into the glass. Shot after shot rocketed out. Tessa massaged Kristina's balls, coaxing out every last drop. When Kristina was finally done, the glass was filled to the brim.

"There you go, sweetie, a nice tall glass of milk. Drink up while it's still warm," panted Kristina, handing the glass over to Tessa.

It was definitely warm, thought Tessa. It was actually hot. She brought it to her lips and sipped. The taste was exquisite. Sweet and creamy. Tessa swallowed and quickly gulped down the rest. Her throat contracted again and again as the rich cream slid down to find it's new home in her belly.

She finished with a gasp and looked at Kristina. The well-hung Santa smiled and pointed to her upper lip. Tessa licked her milk mustache off and smiled shyly. She grabbed Kristina's softening cock between her lips and gently nursed out the last few drops of delicious cum. Kristina cooed and ran her hands through Tessa's hair, letting the girl get one last good taste of her cock.

Tessa released the cock from her mouth and sat back with a wide yawn. She suddenly felt so sleepy. Where had that come from? Vaguely she was aware of Kristina picking her up and carrying her up to her bedroom.

Kristina laid her in her bed and tucked the covers around her. Through heavy-lidded eyes, Tessa saw Kristina brush the hair away from her face and smile down at her.

The last thing she felt was a soft kiss on her lips. "Merry Christmas, Tessa," Kristina whispered in her ear. Then she drifted off into a deep, contented sleep.

The next morning, Tessa woke burrowed deep into her covers. With a yawn and a stretch, she pulled the covers away and blinked down at her naked body. That was weird. She could've sworn she'd worn clothes to bed. This time of year was too cold to be sleeping naked, unless you had someone to keep you warm. Which Tessa did not.

Chocking it up to too much eggnog the night before, she stood and stretched. She felt good. Better than she had in a long time. As she was tieing her robe around her waist, she suddenly remembered that it was Christmas. And she was stuck here all alone. That put a damper on her good mood.

She went downstairs to the living room. On the coffee table she found a plate with nothing but crumbs on it and an empty glass. Did she eat the cookies last night? She didn't remember that. A glint of light caught her eye and she saw a present sitting under the Christmas tree. It was wrapped in shiny red and white paper with a big red bow on top. She looked at the tag. It was addressed to her, but it didn't say who it was from. Instead of a name, there was a red lipstick mark in the shape of two luscious lips.

Tessa undid the bow, tore away the paper, and opened the box. Tucked inside amongst some confetti was a snowglobe. She took it out to look at it. Inside the globe was a cute little cottage all lit up with Christmas lights. There were a few pine trees around it and a sleigh pulled by tiny reindeer. Next to the sleigh there was a figure dressed all in red and waving out at her. The pedestal read "Santa's Workshop."

It all came rushing back to Tessa now. Being woken up by strange noises in the middle of the night, meeting Kristina, and everything they did after. She'd thought it had all been a dream, but it had really happened.

Tessa smiled and gave the globe a shake. Snow swirled all around the cabin, obscuring it from view for a few seconds. When the snow settled, she noticed that the tiny Santa figurine was gone.

There was a knock on the door that made her jump. She wasn't expecting anyone. "Who is it?" she called out.

"Ho, ho, ho!" came a cheery voice from outside. Tessa swung the door open. Before she knew it, she was swept up into Kristina's arms; the big woman planting a kiss on her lips. Tessa wrapped her arms and legs around Kristina and happily returned the kiss.

Kristina kicked the door closed behind her and carried Tessa back into the living room. "Did you miss me?" she asked.

"Of course I did," said Tessa, giving her another kiss. "But what are you doing here? How did you get here so fast?"

Kristina winked. "Magic, sweetheart. As for why I'm here: I'm here for you. I didn't want you to have to spend Christmas all by yourself."

"So we get one more day together?" asked Tessa eagerly.

"It can be more than that if you want. I'll have to go back home eventually, but if you ever get lonely, just give that snowglobe a shake and I'll pop in for a visit."

"A sexy visit?"

"If you want," said Kristina, smiling slyly. "You can call if you just want someone to snuggle with. I'm a great snuggler. Or if you want to bake me some more of those delicious cookies. I'm happy either way."

"Sex first, then snuggles, cookies later," said Tessa. She grinded her hips against Kristina. "Is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

"Very happy to see you, but I'm afraid my little helper down there is feeling a bit shy right now," said Kristina. She shivered dramatically. "It's just so cold out there that she doesn't want to come out to play."

"Oh, poor baby," said Tessa, cooing with sympathy. "Let's get those clothes off you so I can warm you up. Do you think my mouth is warm enough to perk your little helper up?"

"That sounds lovely. Let's go get started, shall we?" Kristina hustled up the stairs to the bedroom.

Tessa laughed and held on tight to Kristina's neck. "Best Christmas ever," she said.


12