All Comments on 'Futa Club Ch. 01'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story as usual! Hoping there will be a continuation?

XarthXarthover 1 year agoAuthor

This story dropped a little faster than I expected, but no worries there. I was expecting it up on Lit probably tomorrow, honestly.

In any case, there are 10 chapters to the story, as well as 2 minor parts that I've dubbed interlewds that weren't long enough to be full chapters, I felt. They should hopefully be coming out regularly over the next couple weeks, barring anything weird happening.

Some thoughts on the story will be available at my blog

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

I do hope you have a good time reading this story, and appreciate ratings and comments and things if you've got time to leave them.

Thanks for reading

Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will be skipping this series, as I totally do not get the futa thing, or why there are more stories about it on Liter than people that exist meeting that description on the entire planet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant wait for the rest! Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so sweet and cute!

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 1 year ago

This is shaping up into a very good yarn indeed.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I found the entire story about Emma and Misty a very nice turn on. Over the years I’ve met a few girls that had cocks in real life. A few had problems like Emma but for most they were like Misty. Most were lots of fun being around. Can’t wait to read more of their adventures. I give the story 10 stars…..

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

hdharrishdharrisover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this!

loborojotxloborojotxover 1 year ago

Absolutely a great read, Loved it, I'm heading over to Part 2

weissroseweissroseover 1 year ago

An absolutely brilliant read, and I'm looking forward to binging more. I do have to say, I find it odd on a cultural level, that futa is used so much when trans girls exist and are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weissrose, I think I can answer that question. Futa (at least to guys who consider themselves mostly-straight) are like the mythical unicorn. Trans girls are more like a rhino to them. Yeah, it's "technically" the same thing (both are quadruped herbivores with a horn on their heads), but it doesn't *feel* the same, apparently. lol

I think it's something about being born with it, I guess. Something about that Y chromosome turns a lot of guys off.

You can call them transphobic hypocrites if you want, but people's kinks are their own, and judging them won't stop anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to say, the thing you said about the term "futa" is kinda funny to me, that other terms are worse. As far as I'm concerned, "futa" is a sort of slur (even if it's not meant in a negative way) because it reduces someone to a sexual object. It's also often used in an actually negative way to objectify trans women in porn and reduce the value of their identity, and I don't think I would want to refer to a real person using it, whether they were born with intersex characteristics or transitioning. (It also technically means "hermaphrodite," as I brought up on Futa House, but I know most people don't use it that way.)

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 1 year ago

I love this story, thanks for shating.

heather89502heather89502about 1 year ago

I am trans and love the story

cementhead35cementhead357 months ago

Really an excellent and well-told story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved the story on many levels, including the fact that it was a story about a girl coming to terms with, and accepting, being 'different' in one of the worst possible places to be different - high school. It was also fun, funny, and touching (no pun intended), and the developing of a love relationship that seems fairly pure, manipulation and gaslight-free, and ultimately very sweet, was in its own way, wonderful. Thank you.

As far as the futa vs. trans questions I've seen in other comments, speaking as a boring old (and I mean old literally) straight male, my understanding is that trans girls and women are actual people who exist and have their own individual and group issues like any other. Futa, I've assumed and understood, are fantasy, science fiction creatures who are wildly sexual, attractive, have their own rules of development and interaction, and - like unicorns - would be lovely and wonderful to meet in real life, but I don't have many more hopes for meeting one than the other.

Also, thank you for not only not making them "freaks" but for presenting a young woman who - in her relative isolation, being as far as she knows the only one of her kind - feels like and believes she is a freak, until presented with or exposed to another of her 'kind', who is anything but a freak. Rather, she is beautiful, wonderful, sexy, loving, affectionate, proud, strong, and considers Emma not only not a freak but - that word again - wonderful. And following her new friend's lead, discovers that the horror and rejection she assumed awaited her "outing" were not truly her future. Rather, the high school horrors that one might expect, given that ANY difference in that horror-show world might be latched on by two-cent bullies and other such insecure creeps and assholes, have been in this fantasy world, basically nonexistent. That may be the greatest fantasy of them all here - one that I value more highly than I can find words to express.

Client8Client84 months ago

This was sooooo good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Futa Club Series Info