Futa Club Ch. 06

Story Info
A sister and brother want to join the newly formed club.
15.9k words
4.77
16.9k
52

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers

Chapter Six: Maddison's Membership

****

Maddison padded into her brother's room, quietly shutting the door behind her. Jax was sitting cross-legged on his bed, controller in his hands, staring fixedly at the tv on his wall.

"Hey, Maddy. What's up?"

"Hey, Jax."

Maddison sat next to her brother, half-folding her legs under her. She waited patiently. Jax glanced at her curiously, then eventually paused his game.

"Something on your mind?"

Maddison nodded. "Yeah. Kinda."

"What is it?"

"Well... you remember those girls we saw the other day?"

Jax tilted his head, eyes rolling back in thought. "I assume... the naked ones?"

"Yeah."

"With the big--"

"Yeah."

"Hard to forget."

"Right?" Maddison shrugged. "Anyway, I've been hearing some rumours. Kinda asking around, actually."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And... well...."

Maddison unfolded a piece of paper and handed it to Jax. He read it, eyes going wide almost immediately.

"No way!"

"Yes way."

"But... for real?"

"Far as I can tell."

"A futa club?"

"S'what it says."

"Like... that kind of futa?"

"What other kind is there?"

"They're just... putting these out? In school?"

"Not the only thing they're putting out in school."

"No, but, like... they're allowed?"

Maddison fidgeted. "I mean, I don't think the streaking thing is. But a club... why not? It's probably just, like, a support group or something. Y'know? 'Cause it's not exactly easy."

Jax squeezed Maddison's hand. "No. I know. You, uh, gonna go talk to them?"

"I think so. I want to. I'm kinda scared, but... they're definitely like me. I've seen way more than enough to know that. So, like, it makes sense to at least check it out, right?"

"Absolutely! You want me to go with?"

"No. I think maybe... maybe I just need to go alone. 'Cause I don't know how it all works, y'know?"

"Might be 'no boys allowed' kinda thing?"

"I mean, maybe. I dunno."

"Well I think it's great."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Ok."

Jax went back to his game. Maddison stayed where she was and just watched him play for a bit. She shifted around from time to time, not quite settling.

"Something else?" Jax asked.

"Well... I mean I wanna do it. Tomorrow. But I'm kinda, like, super anxious about it."

"Oh?"

"Got all this nervous energy going on."

Jax gave his sister a knowing smile. "Oh. It's one of those nights, is it?"

Maddison looked at him pitifully. "Please? I really need to calm down. You're the best at it. You know that."

"Hey, what are brothers for?"

Maddison grinned. "I have a few ideas."

"I bet." Jax flicked his eyes to the screen. "But, uh, I'm kinda right in the middle of something. You mind if I keep playing?"

"Of course not. But, like, that means it's not a mouth night?"

"Guess not."

"Oh good!"

"Yeah, I know, you like my butt better anyway, huh?"

"Well yeah. It's so cute and tight and cozy and... and... just the best, really." Maddison realized she was gushing and bit her lip, hoping she wasn't being too weird.

Jax flushed with awkward pride. He lay out on his tummy and went back to playing his game. Maddison grinned at him, even though he wasn't watching, and crawled around behind him.

"I need to get your pants off."

"I know."

Jax lifted his hips, but made Maddison do most of the work stripping his jeans down his legs. She didn't mind. It was kind of fun getting to unwrap her brother. It built anticipation for when she got his underwear off too and got to see her prize.

"Awww, it really is so cute," Maddison cooed. She gently put her hands on Jax's butt and spread it open a little more.

"Don't be weird. You've seen it lots."

"Not as much as I'd like."

"You'd like to see it constantly," Jax grumbled.

"... maybe."

"You should find a boyfriend for this, you know. I'm your brother. You shouldn't want this so much from me."

Maddison pouted. "But it feels so gooooddd with you. An'... an' you know I'm too shy to try finding a boyfriend. Who's gonna want a girl like me anyway?"

"Maddy, come on, you're awesome."

"I'm weird."

"That's normal. All sisters are a bit weird."

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Be more supportive."

"I'm letting you do stuff to my butt, Maddy. How much more supportive can I be?"

"Well... that's not totally selfless of you. We both know that."

"Yes it is. You need help sometimes. I'm just being a good brother."

"Uh huh. So you don't sometimes find excuses for me to play with your ass instead of you jerking or sucking me or something?"

"No way!"

"No? Your game is so important that you can't leave it on pause while you help me get off?"

"It... yes. It is."

"Nuh uh." Maddison grinned. "You know I know what you like."

"Shut up."

"I dooo." Maddison squirmed into position between Jax's legs, face just above his bum. She spread him wider and gave the cleft of his ass a long, soft lick. "I know you like that," she whispered.

Jax didn't say anything.

"Maybe some stuff is just to help me," Maddison said. "And I love you for it. But don't act like that's all it is. Like I'm the only weird one."

"I'm not weird."

"Sure you're not."

Maddison licked her brother again. And again. And again. She dragged her soft, pink tongue over his cute little butthole, stopping only to give it some loving kisses, then back to licking.

"I can feel you wiggle when I do that," she said.

"I'm not! Just... my game...."

"You're a bad liar."

"Nuh uh."

"Yuh huh."

Maddison ate her brother's ass out for a long, long while. He might argue the point, but she knew him better than that. She knew how horny and squirmy he got just from having his ass tongued.

Jax's hips rocked so slowly it almost was noticeable. Maddison was waiting for it, though. Waiting for him to get horny enough to involuntarily hump his bed while she licked him. That plus his totally slick and slobbery bum meant he was as ready as he was going to get.

It was important to spoil Jax a little. Maddison had learned that even though he'd always be there for her and her needs, he was a lot easier to convince when she took the time to make him feel good too. It was tempting to just lube him up and pound him, but then he'd be sore for a few days, and hesitant about doing it again for even longer than that.

Whereas, with his bum luxuriously licked, kissed, and sucked on until it was practically begging for more, Jax was almost certain to have a good time overall, and far more likely to offer her his butt when she came looking for a hand, so to speak.

"Jax?"

"Hm?"

"I wanna put it in now."

"That's the whole point, Maddy. You don't have to tell me."

Maddison grinned at her brother. He was trying to take an exasperated tone with her, but she could hear the affection and excitement in his voice.

"Well I wanna let you know." She swirled a finger around Jax's butthole. It slipped inside so easily, like his ass was just waiting for her. "S'not polite to just surprise butt sex someone, y'know."

"Politeness is important."

"Exactly."

Maddison eagerly kicked off her jeans and panties, letting her hard, dripping cock loose. Jax snuck a peek as she was stripping. She could have sworn his hips lifted a bit more off the bad afterward.

Jax held totally still as Maddison crawled on top of him. She deliberately dragged her erection along his thigh and ass, just to feel him push back against it.

"Gonna get all up inside you," Maddison said.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. You'll feel better afterward."

"I'll feel better during, too."

Jax squirmed. "That's not really the point though."

"Oh hush. It's all part of the process."

"Yeah, but, like, we're really only doing this for your stress relief."

"And this relieves hella stress. Believe me."

Maddison pressed her cock to Jax's butthole and pushed her way slowly into his tight entrance. She moaned happily as she sank inside her brother's secret little hole, reserved just for her, a special treat for when he was in the right kind of mood.

"Damn that's the stuff," Maddison breathed.

Jax grunted back.

Maddison rubbed his lower back as she buried herself deeper. "Good brother," she said soothingly. "That's a good boy."

"Don't do that. Just... just do your thing."

"This is my thing."

Both siblings groaned in near unison as Maddison bottomed out. She held herself there, balls deep inside her brother, luxuriating in his warm, snug embrace.

"This is my favourite," she cooed.

"Mmhm."

Maddison rubbed Jax's lower back some more. "I'ma just stay right here for a moment, ok?"

Jax squirmed beneath Maddison, no doubt debating whether to keep pretending he just wanted to help get her off, or encourage her to stay fully inside him for a while.

"Just for a moment," he said.

"Sure. Only for a moment."

Maddison lay fully down on top of Jax. She snuggled along his length, letting her boobs press on his back through their shirts. She settled in to watch him play, while her cock throbbed deep inside his ass.

Some teasing was almost inevitable. Maddison tickled her brother's neck and kissed his ear, making him shake his head and swat at her. She kept at it, throwing in a soft little moan from time to time, all just to distract him, and also to keep him worked up.

When Jax's hips started rocking beneath her, just a little, Maddison couldn't hold back any longer. She started just as slow as him, barely wiggling around and grinding a bit, but very soon was thrusting in and out in harder and deeper strokes.

"'Bout time," Jax said. "You'd almost think you weren't even horny."

"I'm always horny. You know that. That's why I need help."

"And yet you take forever to get to the point."

"Gotta show a boy a good time, or he doesn't wanna 'help' so much."

"Where are you getting that information from?"

"Just from experimenting."

"I'm the only boy you've messed around with though."

"Yeah. I know."

Maddison shoved her cock in particularly firmly, forestalling further argument. Once she really got rolling, Jax wouldn't be talking back so much. He tended to go all rolly-eyed and slack-jawed. If she did a particularly good job, she could sometimes get a whole puddle of drool happening under his chin.

Maddison built her rhythm until she was properly pounding her brother's butt. It was absolutely her favourite part, when she got to go wild on his ass and use him hard for as long as she needed. It felt so very, very good, like it was what they were both made for.

Jax's gameplay suffered quite badly as Maddison railed him into the bed. His attempts at pretending indifference or annoyance always suffered sooner or later when he just couldn't concentrate on anything else. Sometimes Maddison liked to go just hard enough that he could almost focus on something else, but other times going all out was too tempting.

The sounds of Maddison's fucking slowly got sloppier as more and more precum lubed her anal invasion. She couldn't wait to blow her load in him and truly make a mess of his bum.

"I'm gonna cum," Maddison whispered.

"Uh huh," Jax said, rather dazedly.

"All up inside you."

"Mmhm."

"You ready for it?"

"Wha?"

"Ready to be all gooey inside?"

"So much... mess."

"Yes. Exactly."

Maddison pounded away on her brother, getting closer and closer, losing herself to the feeling. She kept going, harder and harder, drilling him so very deep.

Her eyes rolled back hard and she let out an animalistic sound of pure ecstasy as her balls pulsed and she unleashed a massive wave of cum inside Jax. She buried herself entirely within him, getting her cum as deep inside him as possible, making a total cummy mess of his insides.

Maddison emptied herself out, filling up her brother in the process, and finally collapsed happy and satisfied on top of him. She snuggled warmly with him, while also pinning him beneath her and leaving her cock deep inside him.

It was a little while before either of them moved much. Jax eventually propped his front half up a bit, as much as he could with Maddison weighing him down, and resumed his game.

"You got a bit distracted there," Maddison said.

"That happens when you're... doing your thing."

"Mmm, you love it."

"It's hard to ignore, is all."

"Mmhm. Sure." Maddison kissed Jax's cheek. "Thanks for helping. I'ma need to be relaxed for tomorrow if I'm gonna have the nerve to check this club thing out."

"This'll keep you relaxed enough, you think?"

"Well... maybe I'll need another go in the morning."

"You're not doing my butt again in the morning! I just get stuck with your mess in me all day."

"Mmm, that sounds nice."

"For you, sure, ya damn perv."

"Hehe."

"Whatever. Maybe I can suck you off or something. Only if you really need it, though."

"I think I probably will."

****

Her morning blowjob wasn't enough. It helped keep Maddison calm at first, but by the end of the day it had long since worn off. As she approached the room that supposedly held the futa club, she was about as anxious and fluttery as she'd ever been.

Maddison shifted her weight back and forth outside the door to the room. She halfway hoped someone else would show up, or someone would come out, or something. Nothing much really happened. Eventually she just had to take a couple deep breaths, steady herself as best as she could, and walk in.

Inside the room was almost immediately less scary than Maddison had feared. It was little more than an old classroom that had been rather haphazardly rearranged.

There also wasn't a large crowd ready to turn judging eyes on Maddison as she timidly entered. There was only a pair of girls facing away from her, halfway bent over a desk, having a low argument about something, and not wearing any bottoms.

Maddison stared wide-eyed at the bare asses on inadvertent display to her. She hadn't really been expecting that. Though perhaps given the way she'd first seen these girls--naked and scampering through the halls--it shouldn't have been much of a surprise.

She was pretty sure it was them, anyway. From behind, and after only having seen them once, it was hard to say. But the balls dangling between their thighs at least confirmed that they must be club members.

The soft sound of Maddison shutting the door behind her caused the two girls to fall silent and slowly turn around toward her. Her eyes widened again as they revealed massive erections, now pointed straight at her.

"Oh. Hi," one girl said, flushing slightly at the intrusion. "You, uh...."

"You look familiar."

"Does she?"

"I think so. Not sure where from, though. One of my classes maybe?"

"Ooh, no, hang on. Maybe from that time we... in the halls...."

"Ohhh, you think? Well dang. I thought she might have been here for the club. Our posters aren't really working, are they?"

"Not so much."

Maddison cleared her throat nervously. "Um... I am kinda here 'cause of the posters. And, uh, also because I did see you that time. I don't think I would have believed it otherwise."

"Oh, huh. So you...."

The girls both looked downward. Maddison felt her cock making itself known. It didn't take much sometimes, and with the two half-naked girls in front of her, showing off erections of their own, she was definitely getting a little excited.

"She definitely is."

"So I see."

Maddison fidgeted. "I'm not really sure what this is all about or anything. Am I... am I meant to take my pants off too?"

"Oh, sorry. Yeah, we're new to this 'running a club' thing. We're not doing so well, huh?"

The girls stepped forward and offered Maddison their hands.

"Misty."

"Emma."

"Uh, hi. I'm Maddison. Or, uh, Maddy. If you want."

"I like Maddy," Emma said with a shy smile.

"I don't," Misty said. "Too close to my name."

"Oh you." Emma gently hip-checked Misty. "I think we'll be ok telling you apart." She turned back to Maddison. "You can take your pants off if you want. It's way comfier."

"I don't know if I'm ready though."

"That's ok. You don't have to either. Long as you're one of us, you're pretty free to do basically whatever here."

"So... only futas allowed?"

"Nah, we're not that exclusionary," Misty said. She grinned wickedly. "Only just that anyone else wants to be in here, they gotta be willing to play a little."

"Play?"

"We're not sure on the details," Emma said, scratching her head. "Hasn't been relevant so far. But, like, we're kinda thinking if someone else wants to come in, they gotta be ready to, like, take some clothes off. Or help us out. Or something. Be team players."

"Help with what?"

Emma made a jerking off motion with her hand.

Maddison flushed. "Oh."

"Not that that's all we do or anything."

"But we do want a place where we can get off in semi-privacy," Misty added. "You must know what it's like trying to get through every day with this pain in the butt." She patted her cock. "Some days... some days I just don't know how we do it."

Maddison nodded quickly. "Oh I get that. But, uh, I don't know if I could actually... jerk off in front of other people. Or anything."

"It's way easier than you'd think," Emma said. "I've been doing a lot of new stuff since I met Misty. And I love it. School's been way more fun. And, uh, after school too."

Misty grinned. "Hasn't it just."

"We're still figuring lots of things out," Emma continued. "We've got a couch," she said, pointing to the corner, "and we think we have a line on a couple comfy chairs. We'd like a bed, too, if we can get one."

Maddison went red. "A bed?"

"You know, for sexy times."

Maddison went even warmer in the face. "Oh."

"This is a bit much at first, isn't it?" Emma said.

"You're terrifying her," Misty said with an amused grin, having hopped up to sit on a desk while watching Emma explain thing.

"I'm fine," Maddison lied.

"Sure you are." Misty shrugged. "You don't really have to do anything you don't want to. But you should probably let your dick out pretty soon."

Maddison's jeans were, indeed, feeling rather painfully tight. She wasn't ready for this, really, but she was getting kind of crazy excited all the same.

"You really think I should?"

"Yeah, dude. That's the whole point of this place." Misty gestured to herself and Emma. "It's been great having somewhere to take our pants off whenever we get kinda worked up. Which is a lot."

"A lot," Emma echoed.

"And, uh, take care of the problem, when we have time."

"Also a lot."

It really didn't seem like a trap of any kind. Misty and Emma had been letting their hard cocks out since even before Maddison had arrived. And they were so casual about carrying on a conversation with a near-total stranger while doing so.

Maddison still wasn't sure or confident about joining them, but she needed to at least try. She had to. It would be so much harder to ever come back and try again if she didn't do it right now.

Conscious of the other girls' gazes, even if they were super non-judgmental, Maddison rather awkwardly undid her jeans. She breathed a sigh of relief even at that minor relief for her trapped erection. Her sigh was louder as she tugged her pants down.

Her panties didn't do much to hide her increasing bulge once her pants were off. They had enough give in the front to somewhat contain her cock, but not when she got hard. It was easier to ditch them, since they weren't really covering much of anything anyway.

"There, see? Better, right?" Misty said.

Maddison nodded, smiling shyly.

Emma had hopped up to sit her butt on a desk that had been jammed with some others in a clump against the wall. Maddison couldn't help noticing that she wrapped her fingers loosely around the base of her shaft as she got settled, though she didn't appear to be doing anything more than that yet. Maddison only realized she was staring when she glanced up and saw Emma grinning shyly back at her.

Xarth
Xarth
14,735 Followers