Futa Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Celebrating Misty's parents' anniversary.
11k words
4.89
22.4k
47

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers

Chapter Eight: Emma's New Family

****

Emma held the dress up in front of her again, examining herself critically in the mirror. "You sure your parents want me there?"

Misty nodded easily, giving Emma a quick kiss on the bare shoulder. "I said they did, didn't I?"

"You did. Just... their anniversary and all. I woulda thought they'd just want their family, if anything."

Misty shrugged. "I mean... you're pretty important to me. They know that."

Emma blushed. "Yeah, well...."

"And they really like you." Misty grinned smugly. "Way better than anyone Saphy's brought home."

"From the sound of it, she's never brought home anyone serious."

"That's true." Misty wrapped her arms around Emma from behind. "I'm pretty serious about you," she whispered.

"Stoooppp."

"Why?"

"'Cause you'll just get me hard again. I still need to fit into this tight dress somehow."

"Unf. And I definitely want to see you in that tight dress."

"Keep grinding on my ass like that and you won't get to."

Misty reluctantly pulled away, and Emma turned around toward her. Misty was fully naked, her cock just starting to stir again. Emma still held her dress in front of her, but otherwise was in an identical state.

"I could suck you off again, if you want," Misty offered.

Emma bit her lip, mind flashing back to ten minutes ago when the both of them had been fully engaged in sucking each other's cocks. Despite being recently sated, the taste of cum fresh on both tongues, Misty was giving Emma some seriously horny eyes, and Emma felt herself returning exactly the same sentiment.

"We don't have time," Emma said regretfully, even though tackling Misty and diving on her cock again sounded like way more fun than being responsible.

"You're probably right. Best start dressing, huh?"

"I think so, yeah."

"Well, dinner'll be pretty fun though."

"You think?"

"Trust me."

Emma carefully laid her borrowed dress out on Misty's bed, then started donning some underwear. "I trust you."

"Good."

The panties Emma slipped up her legs and snugged against her cock were fairly skimpy, and dangerously silky. Yet another factor in her fight against getting hard again. Nevermind sneaking peeks at Misty and the bulge she made in her matching panties.

Somehow, Emma managed to focus and get dressed. Putting on a fancier bra than normal didn't slow her down much, but the thigh high stockings did a little. She watched Misty doing in, then shrugged and copied her.

"I feel like I'm being dressed up," Emma muttered.

"You kind of are."

"This isn't, like, a sexual thing, is it?"

Misty giggled. "In my house? Almost always."

The girls got their snugly tight dresses on. Emma had to admit they looked damn good in them. Even more so once they helped each other do their hair and makeup.

Emma was gazing at Misty adoringly, trying her level best not to go straight for her and ruin the perfection of their appearances. She was luckily saved by Persephone opening the door and checking on them.

"You two almost ready?"

"Ready, Mom," Misty said.

It still took the girls a moment to tear their eyes off of each other and pay attention to Misty's mom.

Persephone was dressed much the same as Emma and Misty. Her dress was just as form-fitting as theirs, and something about her maturity really added to the effect, making her look absolutely delicious. Better still when she turned and started walking away.

"Good. We're leaving soon," Persephone said over her shoulder.

"Ok, Mom," Misty called.

She and Emma both sighed wistfully as they watched her leave, then turned and giggled at each other.

"You see how her butt looked in that dress?" Emma hissed.

"How could I not?"

"Sorry, I know she's your mom, but for a second I couldn't think of anything except yanking her dress up and diving face first into her ass."

"Unf. You'd have to fight me for it."

"Your family's so weird."

"Hehe, don't say that too loud. You're more like us than you pretend sometimes."

"That's true." Emma clicked her tongue thoughtfully. "How do you think she hides her cock in that tight little thing?"

"Mommy L?"

"What? No. How does she hide it in the dress, you goof. Not how does she fit it in your other mom."

"Oh, right." Misty shrugged. "Beats me. By all laws of physics, it shouldn't be hidden nearly so well."

The girls joined the rest of Misty's family. Persephone and Lilian were ready. Saphira was just behind them. They were such a hot matching set, and Emma was worried that she wouldn't last nearly long enough before she was tenting her dress and soaking through it with arousal. She'd just have to do her best, was all.

Emma sat in the back of the car with Misty and Saphira once they got moving. Misty was in the middle, and almost immediately Saphira started teasing her. Emma watched bemusedly for a few minutes, then joined in groping and rubbing up on Misty from the other side.

Misty giggled and squealed, trying to fend off her sister and girlfriend. "Mooommm, they're gonna make me hard!"

"Oh for goodness sake," Persephone chided. "Can't you behave yourselves at all?"

"Nope," Saphira replied instantly.

Emma just giggled and kept rubbing the growing bulge in Misty's dress.

Poor Misty had quite the tent in her dress to hide once they arrived and bailed out of the car. She clung tight to Emma, shielding herself from view as best she could. It probably worked to some degree, but especially once they got inside the restaurant, there was a limit to how well she could hide.

They weren't waiting long at all inside before an elegantly dressed woman swept over to greet them. She embraced Persephone like an old friend, complete with mutual kisses on each cheek.

"So glad to see you again," the woman said.

"This is absolutely our favourite place to go, you know," Persephone said. "And it being our anniversary and all."

"Naturally. You've even picked up an extra daughter, I see."

Persephone giggled lightly. "My daughter's girl, I'm afraid. They've been inseparable."

Misty blushed red, still hiding behind Emma. "Mooommm. Shush."

Persephone only laughed harder.

The woman, Maureen, ushered the family off toward a far corner where there was a table all waiting for them. It was somewhat private as far as tables went, though still plenty visible.

Despite its visibility, everyone had only just settled in their seats before Saphira glanced around, then smoothly disappeared under the table. Emma blinked in surprise at the now vacant seat, then turned to hiss at Misty.

"What's she doing?"

Misty shrugged with a sly grin. "What ya think she's doing? It's our moms' anniversary, you know."

"Oh jeez, seriously? Here?"

"Yeah, of course. There's a reason it's Mom's favourite place."

"But... people'll notice."

"So?"

As Emma looked around at other tables, Misty sneaked off under the table too. The tablecloth reached the floor, and so technically concealed the sisters, but it was kind of hard to miss the contented sighs and the way Persephone and Lilian leaned back to relax in their seats.

Though to be fair, upon closer examination, theirs wasn't the only table with some empty chairs, nor patrons with half-closed lids and demeanours all too relaxed and satisfied.

"Coulda warned me," Emma grumbled, shifting uncomfortably as her cock started twitching in her panties.

"What fun would that have been?" Misty's low voice called back from under the table.

"Such a naughty daughter," Lilian purred, one hand under the table presumable petting either Misty or Saphira, whichever one was between her legs.

"They can be so bad," Persephone agreed.

Emma was torn between horniness and embarrassment. Something she'd learned to embrace since meeting Misty. Emma wondered if Misty was feeling any compunctions at all about publicly pleasuring her moms, or if the shelter of the table was enough to render that moot.

Emma flushed brighter as a waiter came by to take orders and deliver a bottle of wine. He didn't seem at all fazed by the empty chairs and obvious sounds from beneath, so Emma slowly relaxed.

Persephone ordered for her daughters, removing the need for them to answer for themselves, indisposed as they were. Misty only reappeared when the coast was clear, looking fairly flushed now, and having the grace to look somewhat abashed.

"Guess we got wine already," Misty said, reaching for the bottle. "You're driving, right Saphy?"

"Yep."

"Good. Want some, Em?"

"Um... sure?"

Neither Persephone or Lilian seemed to have any problem with the girls sharing their wine, and only ordered another bottle as the first one was drained that much faster.

Emma wasn't a wine drinker by any means, and it had an odd taste to it, but was overall pretty good. Plus one it started taking hold, she didn't feel nearly so nervous or out of place.

"I might go under the table," Emma whispered to Misty.

Misty grinned back. "Cool. We can give Saphy a break."

"You don't mind doing this at all?"

"I mean... it's kind of public and there's lots of fancy people around, but most of 'em all are being naughty too, so it's not a big deal."

Emma glanced around the room again and manage to catch one boy just sneaking back to his seat, chin shining wet even at a distance. "They all people's kids, you think?"

"Can't imagine they all are. Some maybe." Misty shrugged. "I've never asked, honestly. Me and Saphy can't be the only ones who suck our mom off though."

"Lots of people can't suck off their mom at all."

"Oh right. You know I kinda forget that sometimes."

"I bet."

The next time Misty slipped from her seat, Emma followed right along with her. Saphira smiled and winked at her, then climbed back up to society.

Emma looked back and forth at Lilian and Persephone. They sat next to each other, dresses hiked up, stocking-clad legs pressed against each other while also spreading themselves as wide as was comfortable.

Side-by-side mommy pussy and cock, just begging for attention. Emma was intrigued, but fairly out of her depth.

"Now what?" Emma whispered.

Misty shrugged. "Which one do you want?"

"I... don't think I can get your mom's cock in my mouth."

Misty giggled. "No one can. She's massive. You just gotta, like, lick and suck on it, and play with it and stuff."

"Um...."

"Here, you take Mommy L for now. Just watch me, 'k?"

Emma nodded. Pussies weren't her area of expertise, but she felt like she could handle a simple task like licking out her girlfriend's mom under the table in a public restaurant. Or maybe part of that was the wine talking. Certainly a bigger part was her own insatiable horniness. Misty always brought that out in her one way or another.

Lilian's panties were down around one ankle already, leaving her pussy totally bare and exposed, already shining and soaked from previous attention. Emma paused for a moment before tasting it. It was, presumably, where Misty had originally come from many years ago.

Emma's hesitation lasted only a moment before she grinned and leaned in. Swiping her tongue over Lilian's pussy revealed the delicious, sexy taste that was all hers to enjoy for the time being.

Emma lapped at Lilian with a certain lack of finesse, but with dedicated enthusiasm as the flavour and naughtiness rushed through her. Her cock was straining to get out now, and she fumbled with her panties one-handed to get them out of the way.

She wasn't alone in being too horny for her own good. Misty and Saphira also had their dicks out by now. It was far too restrictive not to.

Saphira, sitting in her chair with her cock out right at eye level, particularly caught Emma's attention. Emma crawled over to her and started sucking on her balls and nuzzling her shaft. Saphira cooed in surprised, then giggled.

"You're not s'posed to be sucking me, silly," Saphira murmured down.

Emma ignored her and kept playing until Misty tapped her shoulder and nodded over to Persephone. As Misty switched off to lick her mommy's pussy, Emma crawled over to the biggest cock she'd ever yet witnessed, let alone got her hands on. Bigger even than Ms. Kindle's, and hers was daunting enough as it was.

But Emma was horny and a bit tipsy, and given the nature of their setup she was almost entirely in control, which helped. She went in cautiously, assessing the task before her. She concluded pretty quickly that she could never, ever get Persephone entirely in her mouth. But that was ok. She could still explore her cock and balls with her mouth to her heart's content.

Persephone was drooling copious precum by the time Emma was urged back to her seat for some proper food. Both moms had glazed, overly aroused looks in their eyes, but had to be patient while the little ones ate.

"This is a hell of an anniversary," Emma mumbled as she ate hungrily.

Misty poured her some more wine. "Enjoying it?" she whispered into Emma's ear.

Emma grinned and nodded. "You do keep things interesting."

Misty giggled. "Is that what you call it?"

"Mmhm. What else would you call you getting me to have sex with your whole family?"

Misty's eyes flashed bright and impish. "Oh I haven't begun to try for that yet. This is just some fun so far."

"... I was joking."

"Babe... you know there's gonna be actual sex at the end of the evening, yeah?"

"Not like... your mom... and that cock?"

"Yep."

"No one can take that."

Misty rolled her eyes. "Well you know that's incorrect. I mean sure, only in the butt 'cause nowhere else can stretch enough, but yeah."

"Ok, lemme rephrase. I can't take that."

Misty reached down under the table and slowly stroked Emma's cock. "We'll get you all horny and warmed up. You'll be ok."

"More like try and get me drunk so I don't think about it."

"Maybe a li'l of that too."

"Misty!"

"Ok, ok. No more wine."

"... well I didn't say that."

The girls slipped back under the table shortly after, eating mommy cock and pussy with horny, giggling dedication. They kept giggling and shushing each other, and Saphira had to eventually come down to try and keep order. She wasn't all the effective at it, really.

At one point another woman sat down to chat with Lilian and Persephone. The owner who'd greeted them, Emma assumed. She was too far gone to care much at that point, even if her own presence under the table was pretty dang obvious.

Emma even briefly contemplated crawling between Maureen's legs, if only just to verify if she was another futa or not, but opted against it. She was too busy lavishing spitty attention on Persephone's cock anyway.

****

All five of the party were horny messes by the time they eventually left. There was some attempt at decorum, but with four erections to try and hide between them, it wasn't a great success. Especially since Persephone didn't even try and hide her monster back in her dress, and the rest of them had to try and block line of sight to her while they exited.

Maureen cheerfully said goodbye to Persephone and Lilian at the door, apparently unconcerned by the massive cock bumping against her and definitely leaving a streak of precum on her dress.

There were other people around outside, on the street and sidewalk, but it thankfully wasn't overly busy. As it was the little group got a few curious looks. They would have been fully gawked at had it been more crowded.

"God, you're so horny, Mom," Saphira said as they meandered their way back toward the car.

Persephone grinned unabashedly. "And whose fault is that, hm? My babies sneaking under the table like that. What's a mother to do?"

Emma watched bemusedly as Persephone grabbed at Saphira and started grinding on her some. Emma was struggling to keep her own cock contained, and watching Persephone wasn't helping anything.

"Mooommm, not here," Saphira complained.

"Why not?" Persephone growled huskily.

Saphira wiggled free. "You're being bad. At least wait until we're home."

Persephone grabbed Misty instead, grinding on her other daughter. "I don't think I can."

Emma glanced at Lilian, who didn't seem to be minding her wife's antics even slightly. Though she and Persephone did both seem fairly drunk, which probably wasn't helping them behave.

They at least made it around to the side of the building and a bit more privacy before Lilian started moving in. Emma bit her lip and just kind of let it happen. She let Lilian push her up against the wall, getting way, way too close and kind of rubbing up on her.

Saphira sighed loudly, but couldn't pry her moms off of both girls at the same time. Emma and Misty, being just slightly tipsy themselves, were less concerned than Saphira about their predicament. That and incredibly horny.

Lilian moved in for a kiss, and Emma met her mouth urgently. She knew that was she was doing was making out with her girlfriend's mommy in a fairly public place, and that she probably shouldn't be, but it also didn't seem to matter. Emma had been licking Lilian's pussy quite a bit this evening, and she had developed a minor compulsion as a result. One that drew her to those sweet mommy-lips.

"Goddammit, Mom. Keep your clothes on," Saphira said, a touch of annoyance in her voice.

Emma and Lilian both turned their heads. Persephone had tossed her dress carelessly aside, which Saphira had managed to rescue, but it still left Persephone naked except for her stockings, heels, and jewelry.

Emma whimpered deep in her throat. It wasn't fair. Persephone so naked and radiant was the kind of forbidden, erotic sight that Emma just couldn't handle at the moment. An elegant older woman with the kind of cock on her that shouldn't really be possible to take, but that no good little butt slut would pass up on trying. Provided they were in a sufficiently horny mood, of course. And Emma definitely was.

So too was Misty by the look of it. Misty, despite their public location, had her dress hiked up and her panties pulled well down. Persephone had free run of her daughter's ass to grind her needy cock on.

"Ooh, darling, you're being bad," Lilian cooed.

Persephone grinned back at her. "Look who's talking."

Lilian met her smile unselfconsciously, then joined her wife in shedding her dress. Emma groaned aloud and buried her face in Lilian's cleavage even before Lilian had her dress entirely off.

Such sweet, soft boobies to dive into. Emma was happier and happier she'd come along. That she'd been invited. That somehow she was getting to be part of this crazy horny family. A mommy like Lilian whose boobs she could snuggle her face into like this? That was the dream. That and some of the other stuff.

"Oh now really," Saphira said crossly. "I'll leave all four of you here. See if I don't."

She grabbed Lilian's dress and added it to the pile in one arm. With her free hand she started delivering sharp smacks to her moms' backsides, spanking their bums for being naughty and uncontrollable.

It only seemed to backfire at first. Lilian hugged Emma tight to her, encouraging Emma to nuzzle and suck on her tits. She also grabbed at the bulge in Emma's dress and fondled her desperate erection.

"Ow!" Persephone yelped at a particularly loud spank. "Cut that out! I'll spank you right back, young lady!"

"Great. So take me home and spank me then," Saphira said. "Stop trying to get in Misty's butt on a public street like that."

"I'm your mother!"

"You're a brat."

Persephone made a shocked noise, but Lilian undercut her by bursting into giggles.

"She's not wrong, darling," Lilian said. "You can be a brat at times."

"Betrayal!" Persephone declared, looking to her wife with big, pouty eyes.

Lilian mollified her with a long, deep kiss. The moms abandoned their playthings and started aggressively making out nakedly with each other instead.

Xarth
Xarth
14,736 Followers