Futa Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. Em can handle it." Misty gave Emma a big smile. "You got this."

"Gee thanks," Emma said, still a little anxious despite all attempts at preparing her.

Lilian cradled and kissed Emma, nurturing her with motherly affection and reassurance. Emma started kissing back, trying to just enjoy herself and not be nervous about what was about to happen to her butthole. She was about to be in between the sexiest mommy sandwich of all time, even if it was a little scary.

Misty and Saphira cheered her on as Persephone pushed her cock in. Emma appreciated their support, but she still panicked at the feeling of just how wide she was being spread. And the tip wasn't even in yet.

"Misty...." Emma pleaded, reaching out a hand.

The sisters had settled in for a show and had, in fact, switched to slowly stroking each other rather than themselves. Despite that, Misty reacted instantly to Emma's plea, darting forward and seizing Emma's hand, squeezing it tight.

"I'm here," Misty assured her.

"It's too much," Emma whispered.

"We can stop if you need to. But I know you can do it."

Emma nodded. "I don't want to stop. Just... don't leave me."

Misty shook her head. "Never," she assured her.

Saphira joined in reassuring Emma too, taking her hand on the other side. Granted, she did so in hornier fashion. She held Emma's hand, sure, but also knelt so she could stick her cock in Lilian and Emma's faces, allowing them both to nibble on her shaft from either side, together if they wished.

Emma felt much better. She was surrounded by her girlfriend's family, getting love from each of them in their own way. In a way, Emma thought, they were becoming a second family for her. As though Persephone and Lilian were her mommies, and Misty and Saphira her sisters. It was a very nice feeling, even if Emma wasn't sure she should really think that way.

"Oh god," Emma whispered as Persephone pushed hard again.

It felt like she'd never, ever go in. But then Emma's asshole finally gave up, and Persephone popped in.

"Unnnggghhh," Emma moaned. "Fuuuccck that's big."

"Hehe, yeah," Misty giggled. "That's the hardest part though. Feels nice?"

"Mmm. Really nice. But also... super intense. I don't think I can take more."

"Nah, it's fine. You won't really stretch any more than that at your butthole. But just think of how full all your insides are gonna be. Mom can get sooo deep in you."

That was partly what Emma was scared of. But she was excited for it too, and horny enough to want to experience it. She retightened her grip on Misty's hand and tried to show some outward calm and patience that she didn't really feel.

Persephone knew what she was about. Emma could tell she wanted to fuck her hard, but she restrained herself for the moment, penetrating deeper and deeper at a manageable pace.

Persephone was properly fucking Emma by the time she was only about halfway in, each thrust getting her a little deeper. The depth she was in already was about what Emma was used to, nevermind any deeper than that. The amount she was stretched out wasn't anything Emma could even bring comparison too. It was a lot, but it was, indeed, very very good once she got used to it.

"Oh god," Emma whispered. "How is there even room inside me?"

"Still have room, huh?" Saphira asked, taking the question entirely the wrong way. Most likely deliberately. "Better fix that."

Emma could have demurred, she supposed. But she didn't really want to. As over-full as she definitely was, she still opened her mouth wide when Saphira poked her cock against it.

It wasn't like the two big cocks from either end were competing for space, at least. So that was something.

Saphira tasted like ass and cum. It was an incredibly sexy combination on Emma's tongue. Emma gagged and drooled some, and mostly just let Saphira slide in and out as she liked.

"Hehe, you know you're fucking my whole family right now," Misty said, laughing softly next to Emma's ear.

Emma couldn't respond. Not with her mouth full. She just squeezed Misty's hand tighter.

It was true, though. Somehow Emma was, in fact, fucking Misty's entire family all at once. Deep in her mom's pussy, already very cummed in. Misty's other mom just about balls deep in her ass. And Misty's big sis taking over her mouth and throat.

All the while Misty just laughed and held Emma's hand while giving her side kisses and nuzzling her. Weird family, this one. But Emma felt so lucky to be part of it. The sex was like nothing else she could imagine. And to feel so accepted and loved on top of it.

Saphira, being a nice sister, eventually shared with Misty, and the two of them took turns face-fucking Emma.

Emma came again inside Lilian. She couldn't believe how badly she was creampieing Misty's mom. And everyone just seemed to want her to keep doing it. Unf.

She wasn't the only one cumming either. Both Misty and Saphira came down her throat. Not that it stopped either of them continuing to take their turns.

Persephone also came in Emma's bum. Deep, deep inside. She paused for a minute or two afterward, but then fucked Emma's ass harder than before. It was a good thing she was well stretched out by now.

Emma was solidly gangbanged by her new family. They were all so insatiable. Not that she was shocked by that fact. Perhaps just surprised how long they all focused just on her. It was amazing and definitely the experience of a lifetime, but Emma's poor little body could only take so much.

Misty was her saviour eventually, not that she rushed or anything.

"You need a little break there, Em?" Misty asked, caressing Emma's cummy cheek.

Emma looked up at her, eyes glazed and not functioning overly well. "Buh?"

"Hehe, that's probably a yes, huh?" Misty had to start shooing Saphira and Persephone away, as they didn't seem nearly so inclined to ease up. "Give her a hot minute, why don't ya? Aw, poor thing, look how swollen your tummy is. They cummed in you way too much."

With Persephone and Saphira reluctantly pulled out of her sloppy holes, and somehow rolling out of Lilian's even sloppier pussy, Emma flopped onto her back. Her tummy was, indeed, somewhat rounded thanks to the various massive loads inside her. Emma opted not to point out that Misty had helped stuff her so full, not when Misty was mid-chastising her mom and sister about it, nor after when Misty cooed and doted over her.

"I'm a li'l full," Emma mumbled.

"I know, babe," Misty said. She rubbed Emma's tummy. "You'll adjust."

"Hope so."

Misty giggled. "Well, if you don't, it'll all leak out eventually."

"Tsk. Such a mess."

"Isn't it though?"

Speaking of messes, the rest of the family wasn't stopping yet. Lilian sat her pussy down on Saphira's cock, squelching Emma's cum everywhere in the process. Persephone was quick to take Lilian's ass, double-stuffing Misty's mommy between the two of them.

Lilian was an absolute pro by the look of it. Emma couldn't imagine ever fitting Saphira and Persephone both in her like that, even if she had a snug little pussy to take one of them in. Lilian looked like she'd done this lots before. Which... yeah, probably.

"You can go play too," Emma said.

Misty bit her lip. "I don't want to just abandon you."

Emma snorted. "I'll be right here. Not going anywhere."

"You'll be ok?"

"I think so. I'm sore and stretched everywhere already, but... in a good way."

"Ha, yeah. Know the feeling."

Misty kissed Emma deeply, complete with tasting her own cum in the process. She then crawled over to fuck her mommy's face, completing a new family gangbang with Lilian being in the middle this time.

Emma just watched at first, too tired to want to play. That didn't last. It was all too horny and exciting. Her cock got hard again, and at first she just lazily toyed with it, but eventually she knew she wasn't done yet. It didn't look like anyone else was either.

Emma crawled over to join Misty, and for a little while they shared Lilian's mouth, letting Misty's mommy suck them off, back and forth from one to the other.

There were other things on Emma's mind though, and boy was she letting her imagination wander. She kept drifting to Persephone's ass. She could still picture her very first time coming in the house and seeing it in all its glory. Being honest, Emma had to admit a low-key fascination with it, though it had never occurred to her before that she might be able to do something about it.

"Hey, Misty?" Emma whispered while in the midst of getting her cock slobbered on by Lilian.

"Hm?"

"Do you think your mom would let me in her butt?"

"Mommy P?"

"Yeah."

Misty grinned. "Hehe, you're being baaaddd."

"Maybe. Would she?"

"Well... she mostly likes being in our butts, and not the other way around. But... probably. She likes you."

Emma felt a thrill surge through her, though she tried to temper it a little while longer. "Does that mean she wouldn't let you?"

"Oh, no, she probably would if I asked. Just... I don't know. I usually don't. She's got a great ass, don't get me wrong, but it feels unnatural, I guess."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'm just too used to her being deep inside me. That's what feels right, you know?"

"Oh. Ha, yeah. I thought you meant something else for a second. Confused me."

Misty gave Emma a questioning look, apparently not even cluing in that calling fucking one's mother 'unnatural' would typically mean something very different for most people.

Either way, Emma was feeling bold and horny enough to take her chance. She slipped over next to Persephone and gave her a cute and hopeful look.

Persephone, without even breaking her rhythm on her wife's ass, pulled Emma closer with an arm around her and kissed her deeply. Emma squealed, not expecting that reaction from her, but melted into the kiss anyway.

Kissing Persephone was very much like kissing Misty. So familiar. But distinct too. Persephone was more intense, perhaps, or more certain of herself. Plus she had larger mommy-boobies to squish against, which was super nice.

"Goddamn you're a sexy little thing," Persephone breathed.

Emma blushed at the compliment, then kissed Persephone again, moving at her fairly aggressively. Persephone easily accepted some quick, dirty makeouts.

"I was wondering," Emma murmured between kisses, heart hammering, "do think it'd be ok if... I tried your butt?"

Persephone growled and held Emma tighter. "You know that's not usually the right way around with me."

"I know. You can fuck me again after if you like. Just... you have such an amazing ass. I'd really like to play with it at least once. I have to try."

Emma batted her eyelashes and smiled winsomely. Persephone groaned and kissed her again.

"There are times," Persephone said quietly, "when it doesn't surprise me at all how you got my daughter wrapped around your little finger so quickly."

Emma wanted to protest that that wasn't the case at all, but she never got the chance. Upon reflection, she wasn't sure that it wasn't at least partly true, though. But only in the sense that both she and Misty were totally wrapped up in each other.

Persephone pulled sloppily out of Lilian, then presented herself for Emma, big mommy-butt all nicely up in the air for her. Her ass truly was a thing of beauty.

Emma fully dove in, mashing her face into Persephone's ass without hesitation or shame. She felt like she was being swallowed up by that sweet booty, and loved the feeling of it.

"Good girl," Persephone purred. "Mmm. Lick me right there."

Emma already had her tongue out. Persephone's bumhole was as yet untouched this evening, which would have seemed miraculous if not for her family's tendency not to go for it.

Licking, sucking, and slobbering all over Persephone's ass delighted Emma. She spent most of her time at first doing just that, mixed in with occasional trips down to suck on Persephone's big, cum-filed balls instead.

"How's she taste?" Misty asked.

Emma raised her head, feeling a bit dizzy already. She had to remember to breathe occasionally. That was key.

"So good," Emma said definitively.

"Mmm. Feel like sharing?"

Emma grinned. "With you, always. You know that."

Misty smiled back and finished up cumming down Lilian's throat before crawling over to join Emma. The girls shared Persephone, first one eating her ass while the other tongued her balls, then the reverse.

Persephone had to eventually growl at them. "I thought you were going to fuck me," she said.

"Oh. Right," Emma said, once again dazed and dizzy from too much time spent with her face buried in mommy-butt. "I forgot."

Misty thought that was hilarious, and kind of just cracked up while Emma repositioned herself. Misty got herself under control enough to watch wide-eyed as Emma sank deep into Persephone's waiting, slobbery bum.

"Unf," Emma moaned. "How are you so tight?"

"Told ya," Misty said, "no one really uses her bum."

"Fair."

Emma was amazed and delighted with Persephone's generous ass being so deceptively tight inside, while of course being big and soft on the outside. It made for a very fun and naughty fuck.

Once again, the girls took turns on Persephone, each fucking her butt for a while, then eventually cumming deep inside.

It seemed their actions mostly led to Persephone getting antsy and horny, and eventually turning on them, throwing them both around some and making them squeal. She fucked both happy girls hard and gaped their asses out once more, not to mention giving them an excess of creamy filling to leak back out.

Emma and Misty compared tummies, trying to determine who'd been cummed in more by the round, swollen state of them. It was a difficult determination to make, but fun to attempt all the same.

"Extra tricky when cum keeps leaking out of both of us," Emma pointed out.

Misty giggled. "Yeah, that's true."

"Guess we better refill," Emma said evilly.

Misty laughed and shrieked as Emma somehow convinced the rest of the family to all take a turn on Misty at the same time. Not that hard a sell, as it turned out.

Emma used Misty getting gangbanged as an excuse to slide into Persephone's heavenly ass again, completing the connection of all five of them connected together via hard cocks and sloppy, cummy holes.

Emma enjoyed the experience for all it was worth, knowing Persephone was indulging her desires, and that she'd probably get pounded lots more when her turn came around again. It was a sort of magical event where she could get away with most anything she wanted, and she'd get that much and more done to her in return, and it was all so very wonderful.

****

Emma woke up bleary and confused for a minute or two. She gradually pieced together why she was amidst so many other soft, warm, naked bodies. Misty's family. All passed out together in one bed. She smiled to herself and stayed put for the moment.

She recalled the night before once she put her mind to it. Her ass in particular testified to it not just being a dream. Emma tried to reach back and feel how tender, gaping, and messy she might be, but Saphira was spooned up behind her with her cock nestled in Emma's butt crack, preventing self-exploration.

Misty's eyes fluttered open across from Emma. The girls stared at each other for a moment, then they both smiled wide. They were cuddled up on each side of Lilian, using her boobies as pillows. Persephone was, in turn, spooning Misty as they slept, making the bed weirdly symmetrical.

"Morning," Emma said, her voice croaking.

"Mmm. Morning. How'd you sleep?"

"I'd say pretty damn well. Though I don't know if my body's ever gonna recover. I don't hardly even dare move."

"Hehe, yeah. Good night, wasn't it?"

Both girls took a moment to think of some of their favourite parts, and sighed nearly in unison.

"You know I fucked your whole family last night," Emma said.

"You sure did."

"It was so good."

"Mmhm," Misty purred. "Wasn't it though?"

"Does that... happen often?"

"Hell no. You think any of us would be functional if it did? Nah. I mean, lots of sex, of course. And you're more than welcome to basically anything most any time now. You're practically family, after all."

Emma sighed happily. "I mean, I don't think I'll be horny again for a while. But... I do think I'd probably want to try sex with your moms again sometime."

"Mmm. Don't blame you. We're gonna need some time just for us though. I can sense it."

"Definitely. This is nice and all, but I really just want to cuddle with you for a while and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist. As nice as this was, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed."

"Aw, Em. If I could even move at all right now, you know I'd cuddle the shit out of you."

"I know. I'm trapped too. It's fine."

Misty reached a single hand across the gap between them and Emma clutched it tight. They held hands and just watched each other while still piled into the aftermath of an insane futa family orgy.

****

Emma woke up again, and this time it was just her and Misty left in bed. Somehow, in their sleep, they'd come together and were all cuddled up warm and snug.

Emma reached back and cautiously felt her messy, ruined bumhole. With Saphira out of the way, she was able to get a good sense of just how wrecked she was. She was all sore and tender back there, and had lots of gooey cum still leaking out. Such a disaster.

Misty's ass was much the same when Emma felt it up. They were two of a kind.

Misty yawned and stretched as Emma kissed and fingered her awake. She luxuriated in soft morning affections for a time before kissing and feeling Emma up right back.

"Is your ass as sore as mine?" Misty asked.

"Hehe, probably more, if anything."

"No way! I got pounded way harder than you did."

"Ah! No you didn't. And anyway, you've got more experience."

The girls looked fiercely at each other, then burst into mutual insane giggling.

"What a thing to argue over," Emma said.

"Isn't it though." Misty kissed her deeply. "I'm glad you celebrated with us last night."

"Mmm. Me too."

"Feel like a shower?"

"Oh god, I definitely need one."

"No kidding."

****

Emma and Misty luxuriated in a shower together, basically until they'd run out of hot water. Their poor, tired, achy bodies needed it.

Plus, of course, more nakey, slippery, sexy time was always good.

Emma helped Misty out with her sore bum by licking and kissing it very lovingly to soothe it. She incidentally licked up some cum that had been deep in Misty's ass all night.

Misty did the same for Emma when it was her turn.

If not for running out of hot water they might have stayed right where they were for longer still. As it was, they reluctantly had to get out and pat each other dry with towels.

They got casually dressed, just in shirts and skirts, though as it turned out they had put the most effort in of anyone when they got to the kitchen.

Persephone had nothing on but her apron, her big mommy-ass being showed off as well as her dangling cock. Saphira was totally naked, just sipping coffee and checking her phone. Lilian was a little better, technically covered up by her housecoat, but even in her case it was easy to tell she was naked beneath, and being somewhat modest in this case only made imaginations run a little wilder.

Misty breezed around the room, greeting her family each with a deep, loving kiss. Emma watched with mild amusement and more than a little arousal. She thought about doing the same, but got distracted by Persephone's ass. Instead of kissing anyone, she went straight for what she wanted, kneeling down and wrapping her arms around Persephone before stuffing her face fully into that magnificent booty.

Misty just giggled. "Em, you're being naughty."

"So?"

"Just saying. You gonna eat Mom instead of breakfast?"