Futa Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least while they were doing that, Saphira was able to gently shoo them along and eventually make it to the car.

The moms took the back seat immediately, and pulled Misty in with them. Emma wasn't sure whether to feel sorry for Misty, or just envious as she was mercilessly molested by her naked, horny mommies.

"She'll be fine," Saphira assured Emma as they took the empty front seats.

Emma pulled her cock out and played with herself some as they drove back. Saphira grinned crookedly at her, but said nothing about it. Emma caught her feeling herself up some too. Given the noises from the back seat, it remained impossible to calm down any. So much squealing, moaning, and sloppy kissing.

Emma spent the whole trip lightly jerking herself. She did Saphira too at times. Saphira swatted her hand away at first, claiming that she needed to focus on driving, but toward the end of the trip she just let Emma play with her.

It led to Saphira aggressively pushing Emma up against the car once they got out and ferociously making out with her while rubbing their hard dicks together.

"We're making a mess of our dresses," Emma whispered.

Saphira's lips quirked. "That's kind of to be expected, really."

"Oh. Good."

It took the moms and Misty longer to struggle out of the car. Misty was fully naked and looking a bit dazed already. Emma managed to slip away from Saphira and help Misty toddle toward the house.

Emma was hyper-aware of Persephone following behind them, her heels clicking softly on the driveway. She glanced back a few times, shivering at the sight of Persephone's much-too-large cock in a mix of fear and excitement.

"She's not gonna try and put that it me, is she?" Emma whispered.

Misty grinned, already recovering some from her daze. "You don't have to let her. But yeah, she'll probably try."

"I don't think I can take it, but... I almost want to see if I can."

"You can, babe. We just need to get you loosened up a bit."

Emma slipped her hand down to Misty's ass. Surprisingly, her bumhole didn't seem to be gaping hardly at all yet.

"Speaking of which, woulda thought you'd be a little looser."

"Pff. No room for Mom to get me on her dick in the backseat. That's the only reason."

"Ah."

"Don't think she didn't try though."

The girls were first in the house and scampered off giggling to Misty's room. Emma knew she was in a bit over her head, but as long as she had Misty with her she could handle most anything. And a big part of her really wanted this night to keep going the way it had been. Horniness was the big culprit, but also the sense of belonging, much as she felt at their school club.

A family where everyone was everyone was understanding and supportive of everyone else's needs. That was a nice thought. Even if it was only because they were all basically equally horny little things.

Emma struggled out of her outfit, hindered as much as helped by Misty who kept getting distracted by feeling her up and grinding on her. Persephone and Lilian looked fucking hot keeping parts of their elegant outfits on, but Emma and Misty both went full nude. It just seemed easier, and they could be cute enough as it was.

"Not very romantic," Misty said between kisses. "But I think if we just lube up and pound each other real quick, we--"

"No, that makes sense. I heard your moms on the way to their room already."

Misty grinned. "You really want to have sex with my mommies, don't you?"

"I mean... I've spent all evening licking and sucking on them under a table. I'm invested now."

"Uh huh."

"And let's be real, you got hot parents."

"Damn right I do." Misty gave Emma more kisses. "They really like you too, you know."

"Yeah? They invited me to their anniversary dinner, I guess that's a big clue."

"Mmhm. Plus they see that sweet little booty of yours and--"

"Oh god."

"And Mommy L has her eye on your co--"

Emma giggled and pushed Misty into bed. "Would you shush."

"I'm serious."

"I believe you. Just... I don't want to feel all that pressure going in. What if I'm not good enough in bed or something?"

"Is that what you're worried about?"

"Maybe."

"You're too cute sometimes."

Emma blushed. "You know I'm gonna pound your bum hard just for that."

"You were going to anyway, baby." Misty pulled her legs back and exposed her ass. "Ready when you are."

****

The girls got themselves warmed up as quickly as they possibly could. It was a lucky thing their asses were used to lots of sex, or they would have taken themselves right out of the fun for the night.

As it was, they walked side by side, holding hands, fully naked, bums ready and eager, nervous smiles on their faces. More so on Emma's than Misty's, since Misty had more experience.

"Oh thank fuck," Saphira said. "I thought you two were gonna leave me here on my own."

"Nah," said Misty. "We just had to get ready is all."

Emma admired the sight of Saphira trapped between her mommies. Saphira seemed to be buried deep in Lilian's pussy, while Persephone was likewise stuffing Saphira's butt totally full from the other side. More than full, by the look of it. Emma felt yet another pang of anxiety as she tried to imagine taking the whole thing. She could probably do it. Probably.

Misty, sensing Emma's thoughts, leaned in. "Only one way to get used to taking cocks like that," she whispered.

Emma nodded. "Just do it," she whispered back.

"Correct."

Misty released Emma's hand, then launched herself into her parents' bed with a shriek and a fit of giggles. Emma followed with a bit more decorum, though she was equally naked, hard, and leaking already.

The bed was a tangled mess at first, and Emma found herself subsumed by it. She was drawn in to a web of rubbing, kissing, and groping. She wasn't even always sure who was touching her, or indeed whose cock she'd grabbed. What Emma could definitely say is absolutely everyone around her was either Misty or her family, and that was quite a deliciously depraved thought to have tumbling around in her head.

As some order reemerged, Saphira started lovingly fucking Lilian, while Emma and Misty teamed up sucking on Persephone.

Persephone ran her fingers through both girls' hair, gazing adoringly at them as they nibbled on her cock and balls. And nibble really was about all Emma could manage, given Persephone's size. There was no way that monster was ever getting down her throat.

In fact, if Emma hadn't seen Misty taking Ms. Kindle a few times, she wouldn't believe it was possible to take Persephone at all, even anally. And even then, Persephone was bigger than Ms. Kindle, leaving Emma with some serious doubts. Not enough to stop her, but definitely enough to make her tummy and butthole all nervously fluttery.

"Mmm, babies, that's nice," Persephone purred. "But Mommy needs to cum really badly. You've been teasing me all night."

Emma giggled at the sheer amount of precum that was leaking from Persephone's dick, and the swollen size of her balls. She scooted back and pushed Misty forward.

"Misty first."

Misty rolled her eyes at Emma's display of solidarity. "You're not still scared, are you?"

"A little."

Misty was about to reply, but instead shrieked in delight as her mother casually threw her around a bit, manhandling her into a prime face down, ass up position.

"Ah, already lubed up for me I see," Persephone said, testing out her daughter's bum with a finger. "Emma darling, would you be so kind to give me a hand here?"

Emma nodded eagerly and helped smear lube all over Persephone's cock while Misty wiggled her bum impatiently.

"She can really take you?" Emma asked.

Persephone nodded. "My daughters are very talented that way. As you are too, I suspect."

Emma blushed. "Maybe."

"I expect you have that tightness and elasticity of youth, much like my darling Artemis."

Persephone gave Misty a sharp slap on the ass as punctuation, which only made Misty coo and present herself all the more sluttily. Persephone spread her daughter's butt, then pressed herself to it hungrily.

"Slow, Mom," Misty reminded her. "Go slo- ow, Mom! Slow!"

Persephone wasn't listening. Misty whimpered softly, but kept pushing back against Persephone's huge intrusion.

"You ok?" Emma asked.

"Mmhm. Mom just... gets like this. She knows... she should... go slow."

"Sorry baby," Persephone said, sounding distracted even in those two words.

Misty panted, fingers clutching at the bedding. Emma took one of her hands and held it tight.

"Gonna... ache a bit... tomorrow," Misty said. "But I... would have anyway."

"Don't be too hard on our baby," Lilian chastised. She cradled Saphira's face to her boobies while Saphira tenderly fucked her pussy. "You can't wear her out too early."

"Ah, everyone thinks it's so easy, huh?" Persephone muttered. "Think I can just get teased and sucked all night then act all calm and rational when I need to cum so badly."

Saphira giggled softly. "Misty's bum's gonna get filled uuuppp."

Emma was a little jealous for a moment. She thought about how much cum Persephone was threatening to unleash, and that she could have experienced it inside her. But that was silly. She would get cummed in plenty, she was sure. And she still wasn't quite ready to take Persephone. Best to at least let her get the first cum out of her system and hopefully ready to be gentle afterward.

Emma slipped a hand under Misty and felt her tummy. She marveled at the massive bulge Persephone made in Misty, and how very deep it went.

Getting her bum stuffed and stretched like that, having her insides rearranged, it just kept amping up the thrill and the scariness all at the same time.

"Excuse me."

Emma blinked and startled out of her trance as Saphira scooted past her. Saphira gently levered Misty up to her hands and knees instead of having her head flat down on the bed. Saphira's cock glistened with pussy as she prodded it into her sister's mouth.

"Oh wow," Emma murmured.

She wrapped her fingers around her cock, overwhelmed by the sight of Misty getting filled up from both ends. Like truly overfilled in this case. It didn't seem like it should be physically possible for her to take both cocks right down to the balls, but Persephone and Saphira were persistent and dedicated and managed to both bury themselves in Misty's tight little teenage body.

A soft hand interrupted Emma's reverie. She turned and found Lilian, abandoned by her daughter, now beckoning.

Emma hesitated. Lilian looked very tempting, all nakedly lying out on the bed and urging her closer. Lilian was her girlfriend's mother, after all, which ordinarily would have made it quite a faux pas to fuck her. But this was Misty's family. Not quite the same.

"Is it ok?" Emma asked.

Lilian smiled crookedly. "Oh sweet little thing. Why do you think you're here?"

Emma glanced toward Misty, but she was far too busy being doubly fucked already and couldn't have dispensed advice even if she'd wanted to.

Emma turned back to Lilian, smiled cautiously, and crawled to her.

"You've made our Artemis such a happy girl," Lilian said. "I'm so glad she found you."

"Me too," Emma said. "I really feel like part of your family."

"Mmm, I'm glad. It's a very special kind of family day." Lilian reached out to gently caress Emma's cock. "Do you want to help mommy out?"

Emma sucked in a sharp breath. "Yes. I really think I do."

"Good girl."

Emma crawled into position atop her girlfriend's mom. Her mommy too this evening, it seemed. At least a temporary mommy, and maybe more. Wild.

Emma moaned loudly as she sank into Lilian's wet pussy. It felt so good, and deliciously forbidden, even though these sorts of things were encouraged in this house.

"So good," Emma breathed.

"Mmm. It is," Lilian purred. "You know what I want?"

Emma considered, then shook her head. "Not exactly."

"You see how hard my daughter is getting pounded?"

Misty was getting fucked hard from both ends. Neither Persephone nor Saphira seemed inclined to take it easy on the baby of the family.

"I do," Emma said.

"Well... she gets her love of that sort of thing from her mother."

Emma smiled wide. "Yes. I suppose she would."

Emma was still a little cautious at first, but it didn't take her long before she was slamming Lilian's pretty pussy just as hard and crazy as she wanted. Lilian only cooed happily and encouraged her more at every turn.

"Yesss," Lilian moaned. "That's it. I miss my darling being able to do this to me. She hasn't been able to fit in my pussy for some time."

"Aw, that's sad," Emma said. "But at least Persephone can still pound your booty, right?"

"Mmm. She can. Not quite as hard as she used to, though. Just too big."

"Well I'm here for you," Emma declared firmly.

"Thank you, little one. I may need you and Artemis. Even Saphira's getting too big to wreck her mommy's pussy."

"Oh whatever," Saphira said, having apparently heard at least some of the conversation over the sounds of Misty choking on her cock. "I can destroy your pussy like nobody's business, and that's not stopping any time soon."

Lilian laughed and winked at Emma as though that reaction from her daughter was exactly what she wanted.

Lilian was a lot of fun to have sex with, and was purely delighted when Emma came in her pussy, filling her up with a nice creampie.

However, Emma was distracted enough that she didn't notice Saphira sneaking up on her until Saphira spread her ass and started licking her bumhole.

Emma glanced over and found that Misty had a messy, cummy face, and was currently getting solo-pounded into the bed by Persephone. Apparently Emma was the new winner of Saphira's horniness.

Emma tried to pull out of Lilian, but was firmly held right where she was.

"I'm not done with you yet," Lilian purred.

"I think Saphy is gonna fuck my bum," Emma said.

"Yes. Most likely," Lilian agreed.

Emma's mouth went wide and her eyes rolled back as Saphira did, indeed, start pushing her cock rather aggressively up Emma's butthole.

"Ooh, that's gonna stretch me," Emma moaned.

Lilian held her close and stroked her hair, comforting her as only a mommy could. Emma didn't really need it, but it was quite lovely all the same.

Emma cooed and wiggled. "Unf. Saphy, you know you're gonna make me cum again if you pound me while I'm in your mommy."

Saphira hissed in pleasure as she buried herself up Emma's bum. She nipped at Emma's shoulder from behind. "Mmm, lucky she loves a filled up cummy pussy, don't you Mommy?"

"You don't have to be so blunt about it, baby," Lilian protested. "But... yes, that's true."

Emma giggled and hugged Lilian tighter, kissing her while Saphira started working her butthole. Lilian was surprised at first by the kisses, but happily returned them and continued to cradle Emma.

Lilian was so soft, warm, and snuggly to lie on while getting her bum wrecked. The perfect mommy-bed. Being buried in her pussy and knowing she was going to pump so much cum inside her was amazingly hot too.

Emma felt a hand reach for hers. She had to break away from making out with Lilian, and when she managed to she found that Misty had managed to crawl closer despite being fucked even harder and deeper up her butt than what Saphira was doing to Emma.

The girls just stared at each other for a moment, eyes full of love for each other even in the midst of the familial orgy. As one they moved together and kissed passionately, jarring somewhat out of rhythm due to being fucked at different speeds.

"We're gonna get wrecked, aren't we?" Emma whispered.

Misty grinned. "Yep."

"How do you get me into this stuff?"

"Don't know, really. I'm glad you came though."

"Even if I came in your mommy?"

"I didn't mean it like that. But... yeah, that too."

The girls kept making out. Emma licked traces of Saphira's cum off of Misty's face, and they shared it between them with some deep tongue kisses.

Eventually, Lilian put a hand on Emma's face and guided her back for more mommy kisses. Emma found herself in the dream-like position of swapping back and forth between making out with Misty and her mother, and it got even better when Misty and Lilian started getting their own kisses in too. A complicated little three way makeout session.

"Oh god," Misty hissed after some particularly sloppy kissing. "Mom's cumming in me."

And, indeed, Persephone had buried herself balls deep inside Misty's tight bottom, and was holding herself firmly while her balls pumped and spewed thick cum deep inside her daughter. Both Emma and Lilian attacked Misty as one, smothering her in kisses while she rode the high of being cummed in and filled up.

Persephone slowly pulled out once she was done. It made for quite a sloppy, suctioning sound as her massive cock exited Misty's little bum. Amazingly, she wasn't softening at all, and didn't appear to even need a small break.

"Let me have a turn," Persephone said, nudging Saphira.

"Jeez, Mom. You just came in Misty," Saphira said.

"I know. I want to try little Emma now. Her bum looks simply divine."

"Ha, well that's true."

"Yeah it is," Misty agreed, beaming proudly as she stroked Emma's hair.

"Well at least let me finish first," Saphira said.

Emma's eyes rolled back as Saphira started hammering her good. She hadn't been gentle before, but now she needed to cum fast before her mother stole her spot.

Both Misty and Lilian caressed and kissed Emma as her ass was drilled hard by Saphira. Their love gave her something to focus on other than her bum getting destroyed, and the balance made both feelings so much better and more decadent.

Having her butt skillfully pounded combined with still being inside Lilian's hot, messy mommy-pussy and getting loved on by Misty and Lilian both was way too much to handle. Emma's balls pulsed and gave her a temporary release by spewing more cum inside Misty's hot, loving mother.

"You just cum in Mommy again?" Misty asked curiously.

Emma just nodded. "Mmhm."

"She sure did," Lilian purred. "I really like your girlfriend, baby."

Misty laughed. "Well just remember she's mine, mmk?"

"I make no promises, darling."

Naturally, Emma got a nice buttful of cum before Saphira pulled out nearly as sloppily as Persephone had from Misty's ass. There was, however, very little time to savour the feeling of being all messy, empty, and gaping in the aftermath before Persephone was at her booty.

Though it was possibly a good thing that Persephone was impatient. Emma was currently as anally stretched out and relaxed as she'd ever been, and if she was going to take a cock so much bigger than any she'd had before, now was the time.

Misty crawled over to help Persephone re-lube herself, as well as making sure Emma's butthole was all slippy and ready to go. Emma was well cummed in to the point that more lube would have a lesser impact at this point, but it made sense to be at absolutely maximum lubrication for this.

The other upside was having Misty's delicate, loving fingers gently massaging her bumhole felt really nice after a good pounding, and helped Emma relax as much as possible too.

Saphira offered her cock to Emma while this was happening, letting her suck it clean after having been so deep in her bum and rather cummy now as well. Emma preformed this small cleanup rather distractedly due to everything else that was going on, but Saphira seemed satisfied.

Saphira then took a seat on the bed where she could watch everything. Once Misty was done playing with Emma's ass, she joined her sister, both sitting side by side and casually playing themselves.

"Think she can handle it?" Saphira asked.

Misty made a scornful noise. "Of course. Why would you even ask?"

"Just sayin'. Mom's biiiggg."