Futa Club Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most likely."

"Fair enough."

Persephone moaned in distinct approval of Emma's decision. She reached back and patted Emma's head in appreciation, and mostly just let her lick and kiss her bumhole to her heart's content.

The rest of the family just chilled and ate breakfast together, chatting away as though they were oblivious to Emma's sloppy ass eating. It might as well have been a perfectly normal morning for them the way they treated it. Like some familial bum eating was a totally valid option first thing in the morning.

Emma kind of loved it.

Persephone did eventually feel the need to sit down and interrupt Emma's heavenly tongue-bath of her butthole. That was ok too, because Emma simply crawled under the table and had her choice of hard cocks to play with, as well as one very wet mommy-pussy.

Emma treated herself to a fun little time under the table. It was much like night before at the restaurant, only it was all hers. Misty wasn't even sharing with her. Emma consequently got to spend plenty of time loving on her girlfriend's cock and balls while Misty casually had breakfast with her family.

Purely at her own whims, Emma rotated around and licked anything and everything she so chose. She nuzzled cocks, sucked on balls, and licked Lilian's tasty little pussy.

"Mmm, Em, you're gonna get yourself in trouble, you know," Misty said at one point, the first acknowledgement Emma had received other than being petted at times, and getting some sexual purrs of gratitude.

"How do you mean?" Emma asked.

"You're getting everyone horny."

"You're all always horny."

"... there are different levels."

Emma ignored her and kept teasing. Persephone in particular was leaking copious precum by this point.

Despite being warned, Emma still squealed in surprise when she was unceremoniously dragged out from under the table. Saphira took a good hold of her, lifted her up, and bent her over the top of the table, scattering dishes in the process.

"Oh now really, children," Lilian grumbled, rescuing her plate before it careened too far away.

Saphira ignored her mother, fully intent on pounding Emma's bumhole right then and there.

"You're gonna be so sore," Misty giggled.

"Already am," Emma said.

"I know! And yet you want more."

"Well it's-- ooh!"

Saphira apparently didn't feel the need to take it easy on Emma's poor, gaping bum. She buried herself deep, making Emma flinch and gasp, and involuntarily try to wiggle away. There was nowhere to go, and she didn't really want to anyway. Some more warmup would have been nice though.

Misty still just looked amused at Emma's plight. It was fair. Emma had brought this on herself.

Emma got her sloppy, gaping bum pounded hard right there at the table. It was all treated super casually, and once Saphira finished off deep inside her, Persephone stood up to take a turn too.

Persephone's cock stretched Emma out even harder, destroying what little progress she'd made at closing up again. Emma's eyes rolled back as she was fucked impossibly deep, and eventually cummed in even more.

The whole family calmly rotated through, all taking turns with the sexy little tease who had unwisely decided to get them all horny again first thing in the morning. Even Misty, who caressed Emma and tried to soothe her some, still pounded her girlfriend when it came her turn. Lilian too got in on it, fetching herself a strapon to violate Emma's bottom with.

"Is this what you wanted?" Misty asked softly at one point while cradling Emma's head.

Emma smiled goofily. "Must have been. I don't know though, really. It just seemed right. I really like your family."

"Uh huh. Well they all really like you too, so I guess this works out."

Emma tried to focus long enough to pout prettily at Misty. "Tag in for me though? My bum is gonna be really sore."

"Ha, yeah. You won't be able to walk at all, huh?"

"Not at the rate they're going. Mommy L is kinda vicious with that strapon once she gets going, huh?"

Misty laughed softly and gave Emma more pets. "Try calling her 'mommy' some more. See how she pounds you then."

Emma was rather grateful when Misty bent over and presented her ass too, to take some of the heat. Emma had gotten herself in a little too deep this morning, but she had her loving girlfriend to help her out, at least.

Emma sneaked her hand over and held Misty's while the two of them got even more stretched out and full of cum than they were before.