Futa Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were still taking turns eating each other's butts when the rest of their classmates started filtering in. Jenna, Sierra, and Eve were quick to strip off and join them. Emma and Misty held hands and stood side by side while their butts were commandeered and thoroughly poked and examined, and eventually licked.

"Damn, your buttholes got super wrecked, huh?" Jenna said.

"Yeah," Misty said. "That's Mom for ya."

Eve giggled. "Your mom did this?"

"Mmhm. I mean, she had help."

"Fascinating," Sierra murmured.

"Look at all the cum," Eve said. "There's more coming out still."

Jenna leaned in and stuck her tongue up Misty's butt. "Hm, tastes pretty good."

Eve gasped in shock. "That was up her ass!"

"I am aware."

Sierra french kissed Emma's butthole in the meantime. "It does taste good," she agreed.

Eve bit her lip a second, then tried some cummy butthole herself.

Other naked girls trickled in. Some just went for showers, some just watched and sneakily rubbed themselves, but plenty crowded around, and took at least a small turn playing with Misty or Emma's sore, gaping bottoms.

"I don't know about you," Misty whispered, "but this is making my bum feel better."

Emma nodded. "Mine too. Plus... really horny."

Misty grinned. "Mmhm."

She looked down at Emma's twitching cock, wanting to kneel down and suck on it. They were both kind of trapped where they were, though.

Luckily it wasn't long before some of the girls surrounding them started playing with their very noticeable erections. Touching, stroking, kissing, and daring each other to be naughtier.

Misty groaned as she had a tongue deep in her ass at the same time as two other girls sucked on her cock from each side. Eventually, one of them took over fully and worked her whole shaft into her mouth.

"This is niiice," Misty purred.

Emma giggled. "What, you like this sort of thing? I never would have guessed."

"I'm just saying."

"Mmhm."

Misty leaned over and managed to kiss Emma without dislodging any of the mouths working on them.

"You two are such bad influences, you know," Jenna said. She leaned casually against the wall near them, playing with her pussy.

"So sorry," Misty said with an absolute lack of sincerity.

"I bet."

"We didn't make anyone do anything though," Emma pointed out.

"Sure, but you two just keep being horny and slutty all the time. It rubs off."

Misty moaned as another girl took a turn trying to deep throat her. "Yeah, I'll accept the blame."

A few shrieks and giggles sounded from outside the showers. Misty didn't pay much attention until she realized they were a result of a pair of cute boys sneaking in. Link and Ben from class. Total cuties, and apparently not afraid of getting naked around all the girls. Or, at least horny enough to get past their shyness.

The boys got some dirty looks for coming into the girls' shower like that, but there were plenty of curious and horny expressions too. And generally, once the boys knelt down and took their turns sucking on Misty and Emma, they were temporarily accepted. Even receiving some interested looks of their own from some of the girls.

"I feel so pampered," Emma moaned happily.

"It's quite luxurious," Misty agreed. "I could just stand here all d--"

The bell rang, cutting short the fun. Emma and Misty both sighed in resignation as most everyone rushed to get dressed. They were the last two to pad nakedly out of the showers, fully erect and horny in a sea of girls damply stuffing themselves into their clothes.

"Wish we'd at least cum once," Misty said.

"I know," Emma said. "It was nice, but there was no focus there."

Their disappointment was mollified pretty quickly once some of their classmates started asking about going to their club room with them. Quite a large group really.

Somehow, partly out of distraction and the thought of fucking around more with some new cuties, Misty and Emma ended up walking in the middle of a protective group, still without their clothes.

"Why didn't we get dressed first?" Emma whispered to Misty while clutching her hand tightly.

"I don't know," Misty said. "It's probably fine though."

"People can definitely see us."

"I know."

Though the tight group around them screened them from casual view, it wasn't perfect. Other students they passed stopped in shock from time to time as they glimpsed Emma or Misty without their clothes on.

Their group seemed to just enjoy the looks, even though they were doing their best to screen the two naked girls in their midst. They also got distracted sneaking feels of Misty or Emma though, so their minds weren't totally on their task.

Misty felt the embarrassment of being exposed, of being occasionally glimpsed as they walked. But she had Emma beside her. She could handle most things when they were together. And the two of them were just stupidly horny, hence not thinking through their predicament in the first place, as well as remaining totally hard and watching precum leak from their swaying cocks.

Once they actually arrived at futa club, Misty felt a lot more in control. She and Emma claimed the large bed in the room and were treated like queens all through lunch period. They got to lounge and relax, and had no shortage of classmates eager to play with them in a variety of fashions. Anywhere from shyly touching them to gratuitously riding their cocks.

The whole club was a bigger orgy of wanton horniness than ever before, due to the large number of guests included all at once. Misty couldn't look hardly anywhere without seeing schoolmates taking clothes off or playing with each other.

It was good to remember sometimes that futas weren't the only ones to get horny at school and need some release at times. Misty smiled to herself at the thought of various sex clubs popping up through school. What a sexy disaster that would be. It would only be a matter of time before parents were all up in arms over it.

God it would be fun though. And it would make so many fun little fantasies much closer to reality than ever before.

In the meantime, Misty and Emma luxuriated in their overabundance of attention. So many classmates playing with their tits, sucking their balls, sitting on their faces, or riding their cocks. Often multiple of those things at once.

All the while they held hands and shared deep looks when they could. Misty longed to get some alone time with Emma, just to cuddle and be together. It was hard to pass up all this sex, though. It just kept coming, in a lovely variety of different variations.

The only problem was that, being so exhausted still and all, Misty and Emma fell asleep together in the middle of it all, hand in hand.

****

Upon waking up, the club room was deserted. Misty yawned and stretched, the movement stirring Emma who had previously been asleep and drooling rather cutely on Misty's tit.

"Everyone left?" Emma mumbled sleepily.

"Seems that way."

"Oh. What time is it?"

Misty shrugged. "Don't know. Don't even have my phone on me."

"Me either." Emma frowned. "But classes can't be over yet. Someone would have found us."

"Probably true." Misty ruffled Emma's hair. "Think we should go retrieve our clothes and stuff?"

"We should, I suppose. Seems risky though. Someone could see us."

Misty grinned. "Wouldn't be the first time."

"Very true. When did you get to be such a daring little exhibitionist though?"

"You bring out the best in me, babe."

Misty leaned over for a kiss. Her lips met Emma's once, just soft and quick, then lingered longer and longer.

"You better stop," Emma sighed, "or we'll never get moving here."

Misty gave Emma a teasing smile. "You really want to walk naked to the locker room without any classmates protecting us?"

"It was your idea!"

"I know. I'm surprised you're going along with it, is all."

"I could go anywhere with you," Emma said quietly.

Misty bit her lip, melting a little inside at the way Emma looked at her. She had to kiss Emma again.

"Let's do it then," Misty said.

They hopped out of bed and pattered nakedly to the door. Misty peeked out cautiously, looking both ways, and determined the coast was clear. Nervously, giggling and feeding on each other's energy, the girls stepped out hand in hand and began their risky trip to retrieve their clothes.

"We seem to end up like this an awful lot," Emma said.

"We do, don't we?" Misty agreed.

"I can't help feeling like we do it to ourselves deliberately."

Misty's heart was beating fast, she was anxious and twitchy, and her cock was hard and throbbing from being so exposed in school. While classes were still on, no less. Emma was in the same predicament right next to her.

Misty squeezed Emma's hand, and Emma looked at her, sharing a knowing, rueful glance.

"We do kind of, don't we?" Misty said. "I think maybe I... I kind of like the thrill. The risk. The occasional embarrassment and humiliation. As long as I've got you to make me feel safe, of course."

"Hehe, yeah. I'll protect you," Emma said, amused at the sentiment.

"You laugh, but emotionally, I really think you do."

Emma stopped short. Misty turned, worried she'd said something wrong. But instead, she was pulled in for a long, deep, full body kiss. Emma pressed every warm, aroused part of herself to Misty, molding their bodies together. Their cocks poked into each other's tummies, slicking precum across one another.

"Love you, Misty," Emma said.

Misty found herself melting even further, her heart beating not just for the thrill and daring of their situation, but for her love of Emma as well.

"Love you, Em."

They made out in amazingly tender fashion, considering circumstances and horniness levels. Emma eventually pulled back while Misty was grabbing her butt and even trying to sneak a finger up her bumhole.

"None of that," Emma giggled.

"Why not?"

"Remember where we are."

Misty shrugged and looked around. "How much more trouble could we possibly get in just because I'm fingering you a little?"

"Not the point," Emma said, still panting and flushed from their makeouts. "We need to get our clothes."

"Orrr just stay naked?"

"Ha, you wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?"

Misty stepped back and did a slow, naked twirl. She felt Emma's eyes pleasingly taking her in.

"You want to let the whole school walk out of class and catch us like this?" Emma asked, a low, husky growl to her voice.

"Maybe."

"Everyone to see us? To know what horny, foolish little things we are?"

"To see how much I love you, you mean."

Emma laughed. "I really don't think that's what anyone would see."

Misty grinned. "Ok, yeah, they'd probably see boobs first."

"Cocks."

"Mmhm. Boobies and hard cocks, just all waiting her for them. And booty." Misty turned around and swung her hips to the side, striking a pose for her girlfriend. "I have a magnificent booty, after all."

Emma nodded, eyes fixed on Misty's sweet ass. "That you do, babe. That you do."

"Maybe it should be our gift to the world to share it all."

Emma rolled her eyes. "You do what you like. I'm gonna get my clothes."

Misty gasped and played up the pitifulness of such betrayal. "Does my love mean nothing all of a sudden?"

"Your love means everything, darling, you know that. But I also know you're just teasing me now, and you're not any more ready to show yourself off like that than I am."

"Hehe, ok, you're right. Fun to think about though."

"It is," Emma agreed, slipping her hand back into Misty's. "Maybe we could... stay late after school? Run naked to Saphy's car when she comes to pick us up?"

Misty groaned and felt her cock twitch happily at the thought of it. "Deal! Saphy'll love it, I'm sure."

"She'll probably roll her eyes at you and deliver some punishment for being bad."

"Hopefully."

The girls started off again on their quest to not be naked in middle of the school day. Walking together, giggling over their plans for later and what Saphira might think of their streaking, they somehow managed to forget about their current danger. They remember all at once in one glorious moment of panic when the bell rang.

"Oh fuck," Emma said, stopping dead, freezing in sheer terror.

Misty didn't have a chance to offer any reassurance before doors were bursting open and classrooms erupting. They were stuck in the middle. That was all there was to it.

Misty stepped closer to Emma, held her hand tight, and let it happen. There was nothing else to be done. Particularly with Emma frozen as she was. Even running wouldn't have helped though. There were no safe zones anywhere in sight. Just students milling about, and the slow, steady ripple of gasps and wide eyes as more and more of them realized there were two naked futas in their midst.

"Are they all staring?" Emma whispered, eyes squeezed shut.

"Yeah, babe," Misty said, blushing furiously at the sheer amount of awed attention they were getting.

"What's happening?"

"Well... mostly staring."

"I meant other than that."

"I think... a few boners?"

Emma made a frustrated noise. "I meant... I meant what are they all doing? And don't say staring again."

"You could look for yourself."

"I don't think I can."

Misty could hardly blame Emma. She wasn't even sure how she managed to keep her own eyes open for it all.

It was bad enough all the passers by taking long, disbelieving looks. But so many weren't even passing. An increasingly dense crowd was stopped all around them, jaws firmly dropped.

Misty didn't know what to do. There really wasn't anything to be done. They were stuck. Caught. Seen by way more people all at once than either could handle.

Misty's cock throbbed and spurted precum, drawing eyes to the lewd display. She was so insanely turned on. She couldn't pretend she wasn't. The sheer embarrassment of it all was doing her in. The excess of attention. Too many classmates staring.

Goddamn she wanted to wrap herself around Emma right now. Just hold her and take comfort in her presence, her warmth, and her love. She couldn't move either, though. Stuck just as fully as Emma, all naked and exposed from every conceivable angle. It was too much. She might just faint and get it over with.

The crowd kept pressing in. The distance it had maintained from the naked girls diminishing as more and students gathered and tried to get a good look. Soon there'd be no room at all between them. What then?

"Oh what the hell?"

Misty turned her head at the one exclamation rising above the rest. A familiar voice. She smiled in relief to see Jasmine pushing through the crowd. A fellow futa club member.

"Hey," Misty greeted her.

"What are you two even doing?" Jasmine demanded.

"Well... we needed our clothes...."

"And this was your solution?"

"There was no one else around. What were we supposed to do?"

Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Wait until after school, duh. We would have rescued you. We just... you were both so tuckered out, we didn't want to disturb your nap."

"How thoughtful," Misty said, blushing as she looked away from Jasmine and caught the stares from other students again.

Jasmine felt like a beacon of security in a sea of horny faces. Not enough to quell all the emotions Misty felt, though, nor any of the horniness. As confused and uncertain as Misty was, she was as sexually charged as could be, experiencing a constant thrill as she and Emma continued to stand nakedly in the hallway.

Misty smiled briefly at the thought that maybe she should just start jerking off. Maybe cover some spectators in her cum and see if they kept staring then. Probably a terrible idea though.

Jasmine saved the day, more or less. She managed to attract the attention of Maddison and Jax who'd been passing by and didn't know what was with the crowds until they spotted Misty and Emma in the centre of it all.

The three of them managed to push their way through, carving a path for Misty and Emma to follow behind and make some progress. Lots of their admirers tagged along behind, so they really weren't escaping anything. Plus of course all the fresh eyes they had to walk by. But at least they were getting somewhere. Closer to their clothes again, ideally.

"How many people in the whole school you think won't have seen us naked after today?" Emma asked.

Misty shrugged. "No way to know. I don't think it's as bad as it seems, though. Probably only, like, ten percent of the school will have actually seen us, I think. Maybe not even."

"I guess there's lots of people in all the other hallways."

"Exactly! It only seems like so many because of how crowded it is."

Emma blushed looking around. "No, it's still many. Like... hundreds."

"Not hundreds." Misty looked around. "I don't think, anyway."

"Too many."

"Aw, it's ok, Em."

Emma nodded, closing her eyes again and trusting Misty to lead her.

"I'm so damn horny," Emma admitted in a bare whisper.

"Me too."

"But I don't know if I'll ever be able to show my face at school again."

"No one's looking at your faces anyway," Jax chirped cheerfully from just in front of them.

Misty snorted. "Just 'cause we're naked doesn't mean no one's gonna look at our faces."

"Oh god," Emma whined. "They'll all, like, be picturing us the rest of the day. All week. Rest of the year even!"

"Well at least we'll be popular," Misty said.

"That's not how it works," Emma said.

"It kind of is," Link said, sneaking up beside the girls and helping make a path.

Emma shrieked, then stifled herself in embarrassment at her own reaction.

"Yeah," Ben said from beside Link. "I mean, you two are kinda famous in gym class these days. Even from before you both just got your cocks out mid-class."

"I wanna say something rude," Emma said. "But... you both did suck me off some in the shower, so I suppose I shouldn't."

"That's the spirit!" Link said with a chipper grin.

Misty smiled at Emma's annoyance with the cute boys. At least it distracted her for a moment from their continued naked parade through school.

The halls finally started to empty as everyone filtered into class. There were still lots of onlookers, but it was getting better.

"Almost there," Misty assured Emma.

"But will I ever feel any sense of dignity again," Emma said with a world-weary sigh.

"Enh... hard to say."

"Let's hope not," Ben said happily, dropping behind to get a look at the girls' butts before skipping off.

Link and Jax abandoned them too as they got the girls' locker room. Jasmine and Maddison escorted them in, getting some questioning looks from the class currently changing in there, but at least Misty and Emma were able to retrieve their clothes and belongings without further incident.

"Thanks for your help," Misty said gratefully. "I know you're going to be late to class now."

Jasmine and Maddison shrugged.

"You'd do the same for us," Jasmine said.

"Club members got to have each other's back," Maddison added.

Misty nodded seriously. "Deal. Tomorrow, you two get naked and we'll escort you through school."

Jasmine and Maddison laughed.

"Fat chance," Jasmine said. "You do owe us one though."

"Maybe a nice ride in your butts," Maddison suggested.

Emma looked happier as she straightened out her clothes and examined herself in a mirror. "Still a deal," she said, ignoring Misty's attempted playfulness.

Jasmine and Maddison left, and Misty and Emma strolled their way to class. They were late enough now that a little haste wasn't going to help anything either way.

"At least we're not naked for class," Emma said. "But I'm gonna be hard all the way through."

"Ugh. Me too," Misty said. "I can't wait for after school."

Emma fluttered her eyelashes. "What ever could you have planned for after school?" she asked, dripping false innocence.