Futa Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unf. I'm so horny, Em."

"I see that."

"I was half-naked all morning!"

"Hehe, so I heard. Wish I could have been in class with you."

Misty pouted. "No sympathy at all, huh?"

"You could have just not gone to class if you didn't want to, you know."

"But--"

"I might have to see if I can get you fully naked for the afternoon."

Misty's cock twitched and her tummy tightened nervously. She couldn't possibly do that. Emma probably wasn't serious and was just teasing. But even so, Misty had had quite enough teasing.

The girls at her feet all sucking and licking her cock and balls were only teasing too. It felt really, really nice, but it wasn't going to get her off the way she needed.

"Em? Babe? I might need to pound your ass."

Emma kissed Misty's cheek again. "Any time. You know that."

"Mmhm."

"But you seem occupied at the moment. Three at once, even!"

"Yeah but... they aren't gonna make me cum at this rate."

"Awww, my poor baby," Emma cooed, giving Misty more kisses from behind.

Misty sensed she wasn't going to get the sympathy she deserved, even from Emma. In the absence of help, Misty decided to be more forceful.

The girls in front of her weren't in any greater hurry than they'd been before Emma's arrival. Misty chose to force the issue. She reached out, took Sierra's head in both hands, and pushed her cock in deeper.

Jenna and Eve giggled as Sierra gagged on Misty's cock. The two of them settled for sucking on Misty's balls for a while instead as Sierra got mildly throated, doing her best to accommodate Misty.

"Feel better?" Emma asked, nipping at Misty's ear.

"A little," Misty whispered back. "Ask me again in a minute?"

"Hehe, so soon?"

Indeed, it was so soon. With some proper stimulation, Misty came quick and hard. She pulled right back out of Sierra and sprayed cum all over her front, as well as catching plenty of Jenna and Eve too. She made messes of all three girls, and felt quite satisfied in doing so. Not to mention the sheer physical relief of it all.

"Oh wow," Sierra said, poking at the cum all over her shirt. "So much."

"We're gonna be such a mess," Eve said.

"Are we gonna have to go to class like this?" Jenna asked.

All three girls looked at each other, then burst out giggling.

"They're gonna be ok," Emma whispered to Misty.

"Um, yeah, I wasn't worried."

"Of course not. But, uh, how 'bout giving me some attention now?"

Misty turned and kissed Emma, wrapping her arms around her beloved. "Mmm, sorry babe. It's just been quite a day."

"I'm sure it has. You get so worked up from this stuff."

"You try being half naked all day. See how worked up you get."

"Hmmm, no thanks. Sounds like a lot."

Misty rolled her eyes. "Of course it does."

"... wanna fuck my butt some?" Emma asked cutely and very distractingly.

"Unf. You know I can't say no to that."

"I do. I really do."

Misty kept kissing Emma, while taking little moment here and there to remove any pesky clothes in the way. Misty then gently pushed her backward until they bumped up against a desk.

Emma grinned and broke away long enough to lie back on the desk and pull her legs up, presenting herself lewdly to Misty and giving a rather adorable and hopeful look.

Misty dove into her girlfriend's sweet booty, eating and slobbering over her cute little butthole. Emma cooed happily at getting licked out, then moaned louder when Misty pushed her cock inside.

"Mmm, fill me all up," Emma begged.

"You know I'm gonna," Misty said.

The girls looked deep in each other's eyes and shared a few kisses as Misty fucked, then pounded Emma just the way they both loved. Despite cumming all over Sierra, Jenna, and Eve shortly before, Misty had lots of pent up horniness left to get out, and plenty more cum to fill Emma's bum up with.

The after-sex cuddles were just as good, in very different ways. Misty and Emma were all sweaty and contented together, nuzzling and caressing each other, much to the amusement of onlookers. They didn't care. They were in their own loving world, just with each other no matter how many other classmates crowded around.

"Being embarrassed and naked makes you so horny," Emma whispered happily. "I'm starting to think maybe I really should keep you naked the rest of the day."

"I'm all worn out, Em."

"That never lasts long though. We both know that. All I'd have to do is ask pretty please for you to fuck me some more, and make some cute pouty eyes, and--"

"Yeah yeah, I get it. You'll get me kicked out of school as likely as anything. You know that, right? Bottomless was bad enough, and at least I got some help with that. A sweater to cover my lower half, even. Fully naked in class, Em... it wouldn't work."

Emma grinned impishly. "Then let's not go to class."

"What?"

"Yeah. Let's just... not go. Let's run around naked in the halls. Won't be anyone to see us. Mostly."

Misty groaned. "I remember when you were all shy and innocent."

"Ha, yeah. Only 'cause I hadn't met you yet."

"Are you serious about this?"

Emma grinned wider. "I will if you will."

****

Misty laced her fingers with Emma's, taking a solid grip on her hand. She glanced at Emma, who smiled back, looking as nervous and excited as Misty felt.

Their school nudity was nothing new by now, and didn't seem to particularly surprise anyone from the club. It was still overwhelming to step out into a hallway crowded with students whilst totally naked. Without their mutual support, neither girl could have easily done it. But together they were so much stronger.

A ripple of gasps and stares followed Misty and Emma as they strolled along, acting as casual as they could. Their stiff nipples, hard cocks, and dripping precum gave away that they weren't totally oblivious to their lack of clothing, but they kept up the charade as best they could.

"We really will show ourselves off to everyone in school at this rate," Misty commented quietly.

Emma adjusted her grip on Misty's hand, their palms sweating together and making their connection slippery.

"We must be approaching that point," Emma agreed.

"What do you think the ratio is for how many are enjoying it and how many aren't?"

"I have no idea whatsoever. We could start asking people and keeping a count, I suppose."

Misty giggled. "I'll pass, thanks."

"Yeah. Not worth it."

Even the most shocked and scandalized students eventually filtered out of the halls, leaving Misty and Emma alone and still very naked.

Once confident they had the place to themselves, the girls got a lot more playful. They ran around and laughed, peeking into classrooms and sometimes flashing a student inside if they were seen. Occasionally they had to scamper off quick if they heard someone coming, never being quite certain that they wouldn't be caught by a teacher at some point.

Misty and Emma explored the school while everyone else was in class. They visited the boys' change room while it was empty, the library, even darting through the cafeteria. They made out in as many risky places as they could think of, including outside and in main junctions of hallways.

Cumming was fun too. They dared each other to do it in increasingly ridiculous places; right outside classrooms, in the library or change room, and Emma even came on Misty's face right outside the principal's office.

They tuckered themselves out eventually, but had little interest in heading back to class and behaving themselves, so they decided just to leave. They got dressed as best they could, but Misty still had to walk home bottomless. Emma screened her as best she could when cars passed, and they sometimes had to duck and hide somewhere, but mostly they were left alone for their naughty walk.

"I wonder if Ms. Kindle was gonna give me my pants back," Misty mused.

"Saphy probably could have got them for you," Emma said.

"Probably. I wish they'd just get together already."

"You think they're gonna?"

"I dunno. Saphy wants to. I think Ms. K does too, she just won't admit it."

"We could help," Emma suggested.

"How?"

"Well... I've had an idea. I think it might be neat."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Like, Futa Club is getting quite crowded. I was thinking we could maybe move it out of school sometimes. Have some after school stuff."

"Where?"

"Your house. In the backyard. Your moms would love it, I think. All those naughty teenagers running around."

"Unf. They would too," Misty agreed. "And it would be nice to let everyone have some fun in a bigger space sometimes. But how does that help Saphy?"

"Well Ms. Kindle would have to come over, obviously. She's technically meant to be running the club, after all."

Misty grinned. "Ha, an excuse for her and Saphy to get together."

"Exactly."

"And we get lots of fun out of the whole event."

"Right."

"It's a good idea, Em."

"Yes, I thought so."