Futa Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even know, her cock throbbed, her nipples tingled, and her tummy sent the mixed danger and arousal flutters through her that made her feel so alive.

And Emma and Saphira were right there with her. As they should be.

A few cars honked on the way by, making all three girls blush and falter a bit in their step. A few neighbours obviously saw them go by, and more probably looked that couldn't be easily seen.

The few pedestrians they passed could do little more than stop and stare dumbly.

"This may have been a mistake," Emma murmured.

"Not enjoying it?" Misty asked. "You're pretty hard."

"I am enjoying it," Emma said. "But like... there are so many people out! And they're all staring!"

Saphira snorted. "What did you possibly expect?"

"I don't know," Emma said. "A nice calm walk. Getting back horny."

"You were already horny," Misty giggled.

"Hornier, then. And... I wanted to see if Saphy would do it. And if she'd get all embarrassed. Which she kinda is."

"Am not," Saphira said.

Misty examined her sister. "Your face is pretty red. And you're dripping a lot of precum."

"I'm not embarrassed," Saphira insisted.

"Oh yeah?" Misty said, grinning wickedly. "Dare you to run to the middle of the road and do a dance for us then."

"... don't wanna."

"Uh huh. Embarrassed."

Saphira growled. "Oh you are so getting it when we get home."

Emma laughed happily. "I don't think so. I think Misty and I are gonna share you. You turned down a dare just now. Forfeit, you know."

"You two are little shits," Saphira said. "I don't know why I put up with you."

"'Cause you looovvve us," Misty said. "You wanna spend time with us."

"Don't tease her," Emma admonished. "She's feeling shy enough as it is."

Saphira growled louder, for all the good it did. "Definitely little shits."

A laugh caught Misty's ear that wasn't from either her or Emma. She peeked past Saphira and saw a woman just leaning on her fence and watching. Beatrice. Misty remembered her. A friend of her and Saphira's parents.

"Oh, hi, Bea," Misty said, once again blushing lightly.

"Hello, little one," Beatrice said easily. "Haven't seen you or your sister wandering around naked before."

"It's... a new thing," Misty said.

"At least during the day," Saphira added.

Beatrice grinned wider. "Oh my. So much like your mothers."

"... do they walk around the neighbourhood naked?" Misty asked.

"Used to," Beatrice said. "I remember when they first moved in. Such a wild couple. You should have seen the things they got up to."

"Hehe, that's great," Emma said. "Your moms used to wander around naked too. And other stuff. Ooh, kind of like at the restaurant. I wonder if they used to be like that all the time."

"Probably," Misty said. "I'm glad they calmed down a little. My body couldn't handle it, I don't think."

"Mine either," Emma acknowledged.

Beatrice smiled pleasantly at Emma before Misty could respond. "So sorry, I don't think I've met you."

Misty took Emma's hand affectionately. "This is Emma. She's my girlfriend."

Beatrice smiled even wider. "Well you two are very cute together. Do send your love to your mothers when you get back."

"Will do," Misty assured her.

They decided to turn around there, being as good a place as any. Misty glanced at Saphira as they walked. "You're embarrassed," she teased again softly.

"Shut up," Saphira mumbled. "Bea used to babysit us sometimes."

"I remember," Misty said.

"It's... weird."

"That's ok," Misty said. "Em and I can fuck you happy again."

"Yeah, well... maybe."

****

Misty and Emma did, in fact, end up double teaming Saphira. They shared Misty's big sister, fucking her face and bum to their hearts' content. Saphira was surprisingly docile about it, letting the younger girls make a mess of her.

Eventually, as predicted, Saphira grabbed Misty, pinned her, and pounded the shit out of her. Misty took the anal stretching and creampie with delight and practiced skill.

"That's my sister," Misty purred as Saphira pulled out and spread her ass to examine Misty's messy gape. "Thought you were gonna get all shy on us after today."

"Oh you did, did you?"

"Mmhm."

"Do I need to fuck you even harder?"

Misty smiled. "No. I think I just want some cuddle time with my girlfriend now."

"... I'll allow it."

"Thanks, Saphy."

Saphira gave Misty a kiss, then left her and Emma to snuggle tiredly together. They'd had an exhausting day. All safe and secure in each other's arms as they were, they fell asleep even before supper time.

****

Emma was in a particularly impish and horny mood the next morning. Misty took it all in with amusement as Emma teased her, touched her, and kissed her at every opportunity.

Emma didn't even dress for breakfast, and seemed to delight in teasing the rest of Misty's family all throughout.

"How do you even have the energy?" Misty asked on the way to school.

"I don't know. You just inspire me, babe."

"Hehe, alright. I'll take it."

"Plus I, uh, think we should get a little naughty again today."

Misty looked at Emma. "Do we ever not?"

"I mean like... what if I dared you to take your clothes off and run naked to your first class?"

"Oh god. You want to get me naked in school again."

"Mmhm!"

"Of course you do. Well... what if I dare you to do the same thing?"

Emma blushed, and as Misty studied her face, she suspected that maybe that was exactly what Emma had been angling for.

"Deal," Emma said.

Misty fought a mix of excited anticipation and embarrassed nerves. "What do I let myself get tricked into anyway?" she muttered, not entirely displeased with the situation.

They'd both been getting more and more into this showing off business. Misty had to admit that. Actually planning for it, knowing crowds in the halls would be pretty high, though not nearly at their peak, was a brand new level.

"How long have you been thinking about this?" Misty asked.

"I mean... we get naked a lot, it seems."

"We do."

"And... I don't know. Last night I kept thinking about it. Wondering when we'd streak again. And I was like, why don't we just do it?"

"I feel I've ruined you, Em."

Emma giggled and kissed Misty's cheek. "In all the best ways, babe."

****

Misty and Emma stood in front of the school, excited and nervous.

"We really doing this?" Misty asked.

"I mean... I could chicken out," Emma said. "That seems like a really good option right now."

"It does, doesn't it?"

"But, like, I just keep thinking about it."

"Mmm, my horny little girlfriend," Misty purred adoringly. She kissed Emma's cheek.

Emma flushed and took a deep breath. "Wanna just stop thinking about it and just do it?"

Misty's cock twitched, already begging to be freed. Her heart pounded, and her hands trembled. It was one thing to get caught naked in school accidentally. Quite another to strip down deliberately like this. Similar results, though. And to be real, those 'accidents' could generally have been pretty easily prevented if they'd wanted. This was only a small step further in being purposeful about it.

"Don't look around," Misty agreed. "Just clothes off, and in we go."

Emma nodded. "We should do it now before more students arrive."

"If we're gonna do it...."

Both girls looked at one another, hesitating another moment, then as one gave in and just did it. They fumbled with their clothing nervously, but managed a pretty efficient job of getting it off.

They didn't wait around once naked. They were already getting plenty of stares as it was, let alone the few whistles and cheers breaking out from passing classmates. Some of whom had probably seen Misty and/or Emma in such a state before. They really were making far too much a habit of this sort of thing.

Clothes in hand, Misty and Emma both broke off at a run into the school. They laughed nervously, just to relieve some tension, but were thoroughly embarrassed and aroused almost immediately, and there was no relieving that while still scampering nakedly about the halls of school as those halls slowly filled up.

They stopped at Emma's locked, panting from the run.

"Come on, quick," Misty urged. "People are staring."

"I know people are staring," Emma said. "I'm trying. It's hard opening a locker when you're so...."

"Trembly?"

"Yeah."

Emma managed what she needed, then they repeated the process at Misty's locker.

"We should get to class," Misty said, furiously red in the face and with a steely hard cock pointing the way.

"So early," Emma said. "But you're right." She grinned. "Only get dressed in class?"

"Unf. What if our teachers are there?"

"Then... right outside, I guess."

"Jeez, ok. Split up and see you later?"

"Mmhm. Unless one of us gets sent home."

"A definite possibility." Misty kissed Emma. "Good luck. I'm gonna need to fuck you so bad later."

"Hehe, same."

The girls tore off again, in separate directions this time. Misty dashed toward her first class, appreciating the severe thinning of students as she got out of the main halls. The last little stretch wasn't bad at all.

Or at least it wouldn't have been had Misty not rounded a corner and nearly tackled Ms. Kindle if she hadn't skidded to a stop.

Ms. Kindle cocked her head at Misty, who didn't quite dare take off running again.

"Well well, little Miss Artemis," Ms. Kindle said. "Lost your clothes so early in the day?"

"Um... well I was just gonna put them back on, actually."

"Yes, I'm sure you were."

Ms. Kindle casually reached out and snatched Misty's pants and panties from her. Misty could only blink in surprise for a moment.

"I, uh, need those, though," Misty said.

"That is a shame," Ms. Kindle said. "You probably should have kept them on, then."

"But... but...." Misty watched helplessly as the smiling teacher started walking away. "You like me being all naked and embarrassed though!"

"Yes. I do."

"And you're gonna punish me?"

"No, little one. I'm gonna to make you more embarrassed." Ms. Kindle paused. "Well, and maybe some punishment too. There are far too many students around for these kind of shenanigans right now. Don't think I didn't hear about some mystery nudists yesterday."

Misty flushed. "That one was an accident."

"Of course it was. You'd best come see me later to get your bottoms back."

"But... awww."

Misty dressed as best she could and found a seat dead in the back of her first class. It wasn't good enough. She was bottomless, and extremely erect. She couldn't see her arousal going anywhere at this rate.

Besides, her teacher was definitely going to spot her out pretty quickly, and then she'd probably get sent home or suspended or something. And she'd have to walk past a whole silent room of staring classmates, and down the halls, and....

No, stop getting turned on. That wasn't helping anything.

Classmates started filing in. Some of them didn't even hardly look at Misty, others clocked her almost immediately. Misty brushed her hair back awkwardly, trying to pretend like she didn't mind the dropped jaws and wide-eyed stares. Trying to act like it was just a normal day, and that she wasn't half-naked right before class started.

A few gawkers looked like they wanted to sit close, but didn't quite dare. Luckily for Misty, the first person to actually sit right next to her was a familiar and friendly face.

"You getting allergic to clothes or what?" Sierra asked.

Misty smiled gratefully at not being totally alone with her predicament. "I lost my pants."

"I see that."

"They got taken. Not that I just took them off."

"Ah." Sierra grinned. "I heard rumours of a couple girls with dicks just kinda taking their clothes off and scampering through the halls. That wasn't you?"

"... ok, so I did take them off. But I meant to put them back on."

"Uh huh."

Misty sighed. "Probably get kicked out of school now."

"Nah. Can't have that." Sierra took off her sweater and handed it over. "Here, you can at least cover yourself a bit."

Misty smiled thankfully and placed the sweater over her lap. The tent in it was quite prominent, but it was better than nothing. "Thanks."

"No worries. But you and Em definitely are gonna get yourselves in trouble the way you've been going."

"I know. Just... we get so horny and stupid sometimes."

"You don't say."

Misty went all dreamy as she thought of Emma. "And I don't know, Em just makes we want to be kind of stupid. It's kind of a problem."

"Mmhm. Well... you should let club members know what you guys are up to. If we're gonna have to keep bailing you guys out, it'd be nice to have some heads up."

"Officially part of the club, are you?"

Sierra tossed her hair. "I should say. What, I haven't paid enough membership dues?"

"Ha, no, you definitely belong. No worries there."

"Not my fault I don't have a penis, you know."

"No, it certainly isn't."

Class started while Misty was distracted. She was glad to note that their teacher hadn't picked up on her state of undress, and that all the students who had noticed were keeping quiet about it. Some due to fascination and horniness, most probably due to not really knowing what to do with a half-naked and fully erect girl in their classroom. It wasn't an everyday kind of thing.

Misty was able to keep her bottomless state somewhat hidden from the class at large. The more select group of classmates surrounding her was a different story. Some had seen her partial nudity, others could only see the tent she was making in the sweater over her lap. In either case, her arousal was embarrassingly evident.

Her horniness wasn't serving her well either. Misty kept catching classmates' eyes as they sneaked peeks at her. Sometimes they'd whip their heads away, blushing furiously. Other times they might just keep looking at her lap. It all kept Misty interested and turned on.

Sierra was most obvious about looking. She didn't even bother pretending like she wasn't. She went even further than that and, when she felt she could get away with it, scooted closer and slipped her hand to Misty's lap.

"Unf. Hey, not fair," Misty hissed.

Sierra grinned. "You don't need a hand?"

"Well... not now."

Sierra ignored Misty and kept softly rubbing her cock for a moment, then finally slid back to her seat and resumed pretending to pay attention to their teacher.

Misty tried to concentrate too, but didn't get much of anywhere. Sierra reached over to pet her cock again, and after the second time the girl on Misty's other side felt emboldened enough to try the same thing.

Misty whimpered and did her best to maintain some small composure. It was incredibly difficult when various classmates were spending their energy on sneakily feeling her erection.

"See what you did?" Misty whispered to Sierra.

Sierra had a hand down her own pants at this point, and was absolutely no help. "Oh I see," she confirmed.

Misty just had to put up with various hands on her cock throughout class. Not the worst thing, by any means, but it left her ever hornier, which wasn't ideal.

By the end of class, she was in an even worse predicament than at the start. Luckily, her horny classmates at least gave her some cover while she stood up and tried to wrap her borrowed hoodie around herself. The best she could do was tying it around her waist and covering herself nicely from the back, but leaving her cock sticking out the front. There just wasn't any way to cover her unruly erection.

Sierra and a few others giggled and walked with Misty, still screening her but also getting some more feels in of her throbbing cock.

"I need some pants," Misty hissed.

Sierra shrugged. "There's not really time."

"I'll just have to be late. Not like it'd be the first time."

"Sure, but where are you gonna get pants from?"

Misty thought about it, rather frustrated to not have an answer. Even her gym shorts were ruined from yesterday, leaving her without any obvious options.

"Well what am I supposed to do?" Misty asked. "Just go to class like this again?"

"Why not?" Sierra asked.

"I'll get in trouble! Everyone will see!"

"Pff, hasn't everyone in school seen you naked by now?"

"... not everyone."

Sierra giggled. "Don't worry, I'll find someone to escort and protect you. You'll be fine."

"Easy for you to say."

****

Misty wasn't sure how she let herself get talked into this. Or, rather, she grumbled about not knowing, but really it was hot and thrilling enough that she knew she'd allowed herself to be persuaded relatively easily.

It was such a stupid thing to keep doing, but that never really stopped her or Emma.

Jax shared a class with her next, and he and one of his cute friends sat on either side of her. Ostensibly they were there to guard her, but mostly they took any opportunity to sneakily get some feels of her cock in, and show her off to any other classmates who seemed interested.

To be fair, Misty also kept her borrowed hoodie off her lap most of the time, so she wasn't doing her best to be subtle either. And two cute boys playing with her cock and balls wasn't exactly torture.

Misty caught up to Emma after that class, who had already heard about what she'd been up to. Apparently the news was traveling between club members quite quickly.

"Can't believe you've just been going to class like that," Emma giggled. "No bottoms or anything."

"They got stolen!"

"I heard. Still, though. Kinda hot."

Misty pouted. "Jax and his friend teased me all last class. I'm so horny, babe."

"Hehe, yeah, I can see that. And I'm sure you tried so hard to fend them off too."

"Well...."

"Yeah, didn't think so." Emma kissed Misty, then leaned in to whisper. "Make it to lunch, and you can do anything you want to me."

Misty groaned and felt another surge of precum shoot out of her cock. "Isn't that always true anyway?"

"Mmhm! But I know you'll need it really badly today."

"You're not wrong."

****

Misty was in some actual pain by lunch time. Her balls ached way too much from all the excitement and thrill and danger. Plus the near-constant teasing from friends. For some reason they all thought it was quite funny that she was stuck with her dick out for several classes in a row.

Somehow she made it to the club room without getting in trouble, even though it felt like everyone in school must know about her lack of bottoms. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought.

Misty, being so horny, stripped off quickly and immediately went after some of her teasing friends to try and get some relief. Jax had his sister there being all possessive as usual, but Sierra was there and didn't seem at all surprised to be tapped for some help.

Jenna and Eve were right there with Sierra, and they all rather amusedly got on their knees in front of Misty. It was too much, all three of them staring lasciviously up at her, giggling to each other even as they all positioned themselves close. Their tongues flicked out in near-unison, all going for different areas of Misty's cock.

Misty groaned and had to restrain herself. She'd been so intent on face-fucking Sierra, or anything really to get herself off quickly. But no such luck. It was hard to complain about three girls all bathing her cock in attention at the same time, but it wasn't what she needed.

"I'ma suck her balls," Eve said.

"Ha, yeah, you do that," Sierra said before suckling on the tip of Misty's cock.

"She's so hard," Jenna said. "It looks actually painful."

"It is," Misty said. "Could you--"

"Don't worry, we'll be gentle," Sierra said with a wicked grin.

"No, I don't want it gentle!" Misty protested.

She was ignored. And she didn't have a chance to say much else, as Emma sneaked up behind her just then.

"Hey, babe. Havin' fun already, I see," Emma said, wrapping her arms around Misty and kissing her cheek.