Futa Club Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unspeakable things, I assure you."

"Ooh, can't wait!"

"You're not still feeling humiliated?" Misty asked.

"Oh, no, obviously I am. But...." Emma sighed. "Somehow I know you'll make it all better. Assuming I don't die of shame when I realize literally all my next class has seen me naked now."

"Probably only a small handful of them," Misty said. "Statistically speaking."

"Not as helpful as you might think, darling."

Misty grinned and kissed Emma. It didn't have the same horny impact of doing so naked, but it allowed the love to flow better, unimpeded by desire and thrill. Or at least not impeded as much.

They were still hard, straining their pants with their stuffed in erections, but otherwise feeling much more comfortable than wandering around fully nude. It was a nice little cool down just to be together for a bit before separating.

Misty dropped Emma off at her room with another quick kiss, then had to make her way alone to her class. She got a seriously annoyed vibe from her teacher for how casually she shuffled in despite being so late, but the clear bulge of her erection seemed to work somewhat in her favour. Her teacher seemed too embarrassed by it to keep her in front of the class for long, and just made her go sit down.

A few eyes followed Misty all the way to her seat, and then some. She was put in mind of Emma's question about how many classmates had seen them naked now. It was the kind of question that could drive a girl crazy, particularly when she was still horny and emotionally vulnerable.

Misty had to spend the whole class in a state of turmoil and torture. Wondering what was going on in everyone's heads, feeling horny and not being able to do anything about it, worrying if Emma was doing ok.

Somehow the class finally ended, though it seemed a small eternity. Misty dallied to let the class mostly empty before she tried to sneak out.

Marcia, one of the girls who Misty had caught staring a bit, sidled up to Misty as she was leaving.

"Hey," Marcia said shyly.

"Oh, hey," Misty said.

Marcia bit her lip. Misty kept walking, and Marcia followed.

"Can I help you?" Misty asked.

"Sorry, this is weird," Marcia said. "But... you were one of the girls earlier, right?"

"The girls?"

"You know. You and Emma. All the way through school."

"Oh. You saw that."

Marcia nodded quickly. "Yeah. That was pretty cool."

Misty untensed a little. "I mean, it wasn't on purpose."

"No? How do you naked walk through school not on purpose?"

"Well... doing it during period change wasn't on purpose."

Marcia smiled crookedly. "Ah."

"So you saw us naked?"

"I did. And... uh... I've been hearing about a club lately? Like... like for girls like us?"

Misty tilted her head curiously, then glanced down. Marcia was sporting a bulge in her jeans much like the one she herself was dealing with.

Misty smiled more confidently. "Would you like me to take you? We meet after school a lot. And at lunch. Before school. Whenever, really. We're very horny."

Marcia smiled back in relief. "Oh thank goodness. Me too. Do you know what it's like having boners all the time and no way to deal with them? Especially as a girl?"

"I do, actually," Misty assured her. "I really do."

Marcia fidgeted a bit as they walked, though she mostly looked excited. "I don't have to, like, run naked through the halls or anything to join, do I?"

"No. I wouldn't recommend it. It just kind of keeps happening to me, is all."

"Oh."

Misty frowned at the disappointed note in Marcia's voice. "Unless you want to."

"No. No no. That would... I mean...."

Misty let Marcia stumble over her words for a moment before interrupting. "Tell you what, once the school's cleared out, we can go for a brief streak if you want. Just a quick dash around."

"Naked?" Marcia squeaked.

"Not much of a streak otherwise."

Marcia blushed furiously, then eventually nodded. "Ok," she said faintly.

Misty patted her shoulder. "You're gonna fit right in."

****

Marcia did indeed settle in very nicely right off the bat. She was shy, but horny and eager for an excuse to feel like she had to show off some, it seemed. Misty could understand that.

Marcia got naked and mostly watched others in awe and played with herself, taking longer to work up the courage to play with others.

Misty kind of left Marcia to her own devices as she rejoined with Emma. Emma fell easily into Misty's arms, the two needing each other desperately even after only such a short absence.

"You want my butt?" Emma asked softly. "Or me in your butt?"

"I could go either way," Misty replied, just as tenderly.

"Mmm, me too."

The girls helped each other strip, never letting go of each other or pausing for long on their makeouts. Before they had to decide whose butt was going to get pounded first, a decision of sorts was made for them.

Jasmine and Maddison approached, both eyeing the girls hungrily.

"You remember you owing us, right?" Jasmine asked pleasantly.

Misty pouted. "Right now? I was gonna spend some time with my girlfriend."

Emma laughed. "We'll get some time back at your place, babe. We do owe them."

"True," Misty said. "Just don't want to neglect you."

"You never do."

Misty turned back to Jasmine. "So... my bum?"

Jasmine nodded. "Naturally."

Misty giggled as she was pushed onto her back, then had her legs pinned back in fairly short order. Emma 'helpfully' assisted in prepping her, licking her asshole and fingering some lube into her tight but often-abused hole, then also offering advice to Jasmine on how to pound Misty in such a way that her cock could be shoved in her face the whole time.

Jasmine was delighted to pound Misty while making her suck the tip of her own cock, and Misty was equally delighted when Emma ended up in exactly the same position she'd just suggested. Misty reached over for Emma's hand as they were fucked side by side, buttholes stuffed, leaking precum into their own mouths.

They got occasional moments when the pressure was lessened and their mouths were free, but mostly Jasmine and Maddison were pretty steady in their use of Misty and Emma's bums.

Jax settled in next to Maddison and played with himself while watching his sister fuck. Maddison pulled him over for a kiss before getting back to her rhythm.

"Don't worry, Jax, I'll finish up here and give you some loving."

Jax smiled easily. "Don't worry, I'm enjoying this. Almost wish Em's mouth was free though, we could do her together."

"I know," Maddison said. "But I really want to see if I can get Em to cum down her own throat."

"Totally understandable," Jax assured her.

Misty moaned, her mouth temporarily freed as Jasmine adjusted herself. She knew the feeling too. How good it was to either share Emma with someone, or share someone with her.

"You two are adventurous today," Misty said. "Usually only fuck each other."

"Not always," Maddison said with a pout. "Just... I love my brother. I want to spend lots of time with him."

Jax gave Maddison big, loving eyes. "Aw, Maddy...."

Misty grinned at how cute they were, then had her own cock shoved back in her mouth. It spoiled the mood a bit, but was wicked hot.

Misty and Emma could both only manage part of their own erections. They just weren't flexible enough for more. It was enough, though. When they came, they nearly drowned themselves in their own cum, and managed to get their faces as well, making quite a mess.

Jasmine and Maddison enjoyed their handiwork, slowing down a bit to really savour the sexiness of the girls cumming all over themselves, inside and out.

Emma only lay panting for a moment before Jax took the opportunity to slip his cock in her mouth. Misty grinned at the loving display of brother and sister double-teaming her girlfriend while staring adoringly into each other's eyes.

"You ok, Em?" Misty asked.

Emma gurgled something around Jax's cock that sounded like an affirmative. Misty took it as one, anyway.

There wasn't as much time to enjoy the siblings banging Emma as Misty would have liked, as a hard cock flopped on her face and demanded entrance to her throat. Misty giggled, but opened up and took two cocks too, same as Emma. The girls held hands while getting pounded from both ends.

The girls' sexy mess was added to as Emma and Misty got cummed in again, both mouth and ass. Emma beamed at Misty through the warm, gooey glaze.

"Brother and sister," she mouthed.

Misty grinned right back. "I know."

"At the same time!"

"Hehe, you're so horny, babe."

"Look who's talking."

Misty and Emma played around a lot more, getting some more of their own cum on themselves and each other, and getting cummed on more by clubmates too. Even Marcia, brand new to it all, was bold enough to cum on Misty and Emma's tits, all pressed together for her pleasure.

"Boy it's getting crowded in here," Emma murmured once they got a bit of a break.

"I know," Misty said. "Lots of fun to have."

"Right. But I mean the physical space is getting scarce. And when everyone decides to play with us... it's a lot."

"Not too much, is it?"

"No. I wouldn't say that. But it's tiring. Sometimes it'd be good to just relax with you, you know?"

"Mmm, I do," Misty said. "We'll have to work on that. Maybe move to a bigger room or something. Or two rooms. One for people who just want some calmer play time."

"That's a good idea," Emma murmured. "Think Ms. Kindle would help?"

"Hope so. She kinda likes us. When she's not annoyed by our antics."

"A common sentiment."

"Mmm."

****

Misty was worn out, well stretched, and tactically streaked with cum by the time she got a text from Saphira. She looked over at Emma next to her, who was in an identical state.

"Saphy's here," Misty said.

"Oh good." Emma groaned as she stood up. "I ache everywhere. So much for a relaxing day, huh?"

"Got that right." Misty caught Marcia's eye and nodded to her. "Hey, Marcia, my sister's here. Want to come with us? We can probably drop you off on the way home."

Marcia was still naked and masturbating, though Misty knew for sure she'd had at least an orgasm or two already. Marcia approached with shy, nervous excitement.

"Are you two gonna get dressed first?" she asked, obviously looking for a no.

Misty glanced at Emma, who smiled and took her hand.

"No," Misty said. "I don't think we will."

Marcia squeaked in anticipation. "Really?"

"Why start now?" Emma said. "Halls should be mostly empty anyway."

Misty and Emma strolled boldly out of the room, with Marcia ducking along behind them, red as could be. Marcia kept so close at first that Misty frequently got poked by her erection as Marcia used her and Emma for cover.

It took Marcia a minute to dare do anything other than cower nervously, but slowly she gained confidence and eventually walked side by side with Misty and Emma.

"You guys are so brave," Marcia said. "I could never have done this."

"You're doing it right now," Emma said. "Not that bad."

"And no one ever sees you this time of day, right?" Marcia asked.

A gasp sounded from behind the girls, and as one they broke into a run, scampering away without even looking back to see who'd caught them.

"Well... I didn't say that," Emma giggled.

A pair of girls was headed the other way as the three of them rounded a corner. Marcia shrieked and kept running, Misty and Emma laughed and followed. Misty even waved to the dumbfounded girls on the way by.

Marcia only slowed after another turn and the relative safety of a currently unoccupied stretch of hall.

"Oh my god, oh my god!"

"You're gonna be ok," Misty told her, patting her shoulder reassuringly. "It's scary, but really it's fine."

"They saw me!" Marcia said.

"Yeah," Emma said. "Always a risk with public nudity."

"You want to get dressed?" Misty asked.

Marcia hesitated, then shook her head. "Come this far."

"That's the spirit," Misty said. "Only a little bit more, then through the parking lot."

"Wait, the parking--"

Misty and Emma tore off, leaving Marcia to catch up. All three of them laughed and blushed furiously as they exited the school doors and had to navigate the parking lot. It wasn't overly busy, but there were still students and cars around, and parents waiting for their kids too. Other than ducking behind cars as they passed, there really wasn't any cover. The shrieking, giggling, very naked and aroused futas darting through the area attracted basically all possible attention.

Saphira rolled her eyes at their approach, leaning up against her car. Misty reached the car first, and gave a moan of dismay as the door completely failed to open for her.

"Let me in, Saphyyy," Misty whined.

"Who's your friend?" Saphira asked, smirking at her sister's predicament.

"This is Marcia. Can you drop her off please? And also open the damn door?"

Marcia had crouched down, covering behind Misty and Emma. Not that it did her much good. Misty had lost a lot of her confidence, being unsure now how long Saphira would make them stand out here so exposed, and Emma was right there with her.

Emma, however, wasn't Saphira's sister, and so wasn't subjected to quite the same level of sisterly trickery.

"Pweeeaaase let us in?" Emma said, batting her eyes at Saphira. "We're very naked."

"Unf. Misty's a bad influence on you, you know," Saphira said.

"Why's that?" Emma asked, clasping her hands behind her back and rocking gently back and forth to make her boobies and erection sway for Saphira's benefit.

"You're trying to seduce me in a public location like this."

"Oh. That. Well... we're naked anyway, and I don't see you letting us in the car until we're really squirming otherwise."

"But you don't intend on learning a lesson here, do you?" Saphira asked.

"Not particularly," Emma agreed. "I could suck you off on the way home, though."

Misty laughed. "Oh wow, I am a bad influence on you, huh?"

"Can we pleeeaaase just get in the car?" Marcia begged. "Everyone's staring."

"Yeah, alright," Saphira allowed, finally pressing the button to unlock the doors. "But I'm taking that blowjob, Em."

Emma nodded easily and got in the front with Saphira. Marcia and Misty dove in the back and hastily shut the door behind them.

Saphira took a moment to strip off her jeans and panties. She was already mostly hard underneath. From watching the naked, embarrassed girls no doubt.

Misty settled in the back and watched her horny, still-naked girlfriend nuzzle her sister's cock, even as Saphira slowly pulled out of her parking space.

"You guys are too wild for me, I think," Marcia whispered to Misty.

"Enh. Give it time. This was a particularly egregious day."

Marcia considered. "It was super hot, though. And really fun, except for how terrifying it was."

"That sounds about right."

"Maybe... maybe we could do this again. If your sister isn't going to lock us out next time."

Misty shrugged. "I make no promises. Saphy's unpredictable. Easily bribed, though."

Misty and Marcia giggled conspiratorially and started masturbating in the back seat while watching Emma give Saphira an increasingly erotic blowjob. It had started just with some light nuzzling and kisses, some tonguing of Saphira's balls, and was progressing to Emma trying to figure out how to fit her head in between Saphira and the steering wheel for some proper sucking.

"I'm gonna be thinking about today for a long time," Marcia admitted. "In my fantasies, even."

"I don't doubt it," Misty murmured. "I probably will too."

****

Emma worked on Saphira all the way home. Even after dropping Marcia off. Emma seemed disappointed not to have successfully made Saphira cum, though her skills had been limited by circumstance more than anything.

As such, Emma kept right on sucking Saphira after she'd parked. Misty happily watched from the back seat, stroking herself casually all the while.

Emma finally got Saphira off, and in the process made quite a mess as she swallowed some cum, but lots more got over her face and Saphira's chest, tummy, and lap.

"Mmm, thanks, Em," Saphira purred. "It's been a while since I've had someone sucking me off in the car."

Emma beamed through her cum-streaked face. "You're welcome."

Saphira shed her top as she got out of the car. "You made quite a mess, though," she said.

Saphira used her cummy shirt to wipe Emma's face off for her, as well as her own messy skin.

"Sorry," Emma giggled.

"You could always... make it up to me," Saphira suggested, making dangerous eyes at Emma.

"Hey now, she's my girlfriend," Misty said. "Don't be getting too into this."

"So sorry," Saphira said. "I could pound you instead, I suppose."

Misty considered the proposition, but Emma just laughed.

"I think you actually owe us," Emma said. "You locked us out of your car while we were naked."

"The naked part wasn't my fault," Saphira said.

"Oh you know very well it's about a fifty-fifty whether we're properly dressed or not. Don't play innocent."

Saphira tilted her head. "Well... I did lock you out," she admitted. "What do you have in mind for... restitution?"

"Easy," Emma said. "We're all basically naked now anyway. We should go for a walk."

"A walk?"

"Yeah. Down the street and back, or something."

"Seriously?" Saphira asked.

"Yep," Emma said impishly. "I dare you."

That did it. Saphira set her jaw. "And you're doing it too?"

"Sure."

"Well then I guess we're doing it."

Misty caught Emma's eye. "Uh, what are you doing?"

"Embarrassing your sister in public, durr."

"And us at the same time?"

"Already happened. More than once. What's one more? Besides, I don't have to sit in class with any of the people who might see us this time."

Misty shook her head. "Just when I think I've got you figured out."

Emma laughed and kissed Misty. "Ok, so, I have to kind of admit something," she whispered into Misty's ear. "I was absolutely humiliated today. More than once. But... you know how many times I thought I might just cum in the middle of the hall? Without even touching myself? It was intense."

"It was," Misty agreed, grinning wickedly.

"I was so nervous and anxious and embarrassed... but you were there and I knew I was safe, really. And everyone just kept staring." Emma kissed Misty again. "I might never dare do this again--"

"I don't think that's likely."

"--so I want an excuse to do it now. And... we get a little revenge on Saphy in the process."

"You're devious, Em," Misty said approvingly. "I'm not sure how solid the plan is, but... let's do it."

Saphira watched them suspiciously as they disengaged and walked over to her, then all three stepped toward the sidewalk.

"Jeez, I haven't done a naked walk in a while," Saphira said. "Let alone in broad daylight."

"You've done this before?" Misty asked, caught off-guard.

"Oh course," Saphira said. "At night. When it's dark. You don't think you're the only one with an exhibitionist streak in the family, do you?"

"Well... you never get naked in public," Misty said.

"That you know of," Saphira grinned evilly.

"True."

It was nice out. Misty felt the sun and soft breeze on her skin, mixing nicely with the thrill of danger and exposure. Even just a few steps from their driveway felt so deliciously risky.

They were in the wide open air. Three naked futas, all horny and erect, silently urging each other on. There were neighbours everywhere, and cars going by from time to time, as well as other pedestrians. It was such a stupid thing to do, but so intensely thrilling. Just the way Emma wanted, it seemed.

And Misty too. She couldn't deny to herself, her nude misadventures were some of her most embarrassing memories and her most nerve-wracking moments, but nothing made her horny and electric quite the same way.