Futa Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean physically or...."

"I meant intellectually. But yes, also my butthole. That too." Saphira smirked. "Kinda want to be inside it, don't you?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Well lucky we're at an orgy then, huh?"

Saphira started shedding clothes. She was getting to a point of needing to free her cock anyway. Being around Ms. Kindle had that effect on her even in less sexually charged situations than a backyard full of horny teenagers.

Ms. Kindle looked around once more, then shrugged and stripped her clothes off too. No one minded a teacher participating, least of all Saphira's parents, so what the hell.

Within moments, both of them were naked and had lubed Saphira up so Ms. Kindle could slide her cock in. She hissed in satisfaction and buried herself deeper in Saphira's ass.

Saphira purred. "I'd been hoping you'd pound me today."

"Mmm. I bet you were."

****

Emma and Misty both shared a giggle over Saphira and Ms. Kindle joining the party.

"Told you it wouldn't take long," Misty said.

"Hehe, yeah, you're right," Emma said. "You do know them better than I do. I really thought Ms. Kindle would try to remain aloof for a while."

"Nah. She's as horny as any of us. And more so when it comes to my sister."

"That's true."

Misty looked around. "So what should we do now?"

"Good question. We could just chill for a bit, I guess."

"What, you cum a couple times and you're done?"

"Haha, no. Just thought it might be fun to relax and watch everyone else for a bit. We don't relax together much, you ever notice that?"

Misty grinned. "That's 'cause we always wanna fuck around when we're together."

"Oh yeah," Emma said while smiling back. "That's true."

"I mean, we definitely could chill for a bit. Ooorrr we could go play some more while we got lots of friends around to play with."

"You have my attention. What kind of playing are we talking?"

Misty bit her lip. "What if we lube up our butts--"

"Good idea."

"--and then I'll be it and chase you, and if I catch you I get to fuck you some."

Emma giggled. "Sex tag. I like it."

"I thought you might."

"Then after you catch me, I get to be it, right?"

"Naturally."

"And maybe we'll get other people to play too?"

"Hopefully."

"We might need more than one person it at a time," Emma said thoughtfully. "So as not to slow the game down."

"I feel like that'll probably work itself out somehow."

Emma and Misty helped each other lube their buttholes up, ready for action. Then with a teasing grin, Emma took off running across the yard. Misty let her get a small head start, just sighing and watching her naked girlfriend flouncing away, tits and cock bouncing freely, then took off after her.

The girls laughed and tore around their classmates, just enjoying the thrill of the chase at first. Misty almost caught Emma a couple times, but Emma slipped away again. The third time Misty grabbed her she got a good hold and wrapped her arms around in a firm grip just to be sure.

Emma happily submitted and let Misty pound her butt. Not for long or anything, just thirty seconds or so, then they were back running with Emma chasing Misty this time.

It didn't take much of this before they had some more friends wanting to join. What had previously been a somewhat calm and organized affair, relatively speaking, was soon a chaotic yard full of naked eighteen year olds running around, shrieking, laughing, trying to tackle each other, and frequently engaging in short, energetic bursts of sex in one form or another.

"I knew it would work out," Emma said, panting on the sidelines briefly with Misty as they took a time out to catch their breath.

"Turns out the rules kind of work themselves out pretty well," Misty agreed.

"Yeah. Like it turns out if two people try and tag someone at the same time, they can just share. That one worked out nicely."

"A very friendly game that way. Back to it?"

Emma nodded and straightened up. "I got my breath back. Let's go."

The girls rejoined the fray, at first chasing their friends around with the intention of sharing if they could, but soon finding themselves being chased more than they were chasing. Freeform as the rules were, being it was more a matter of general belief than any actual evidence.

Not that Emma or Misty minded at all. They were hosting, after all, and in this case good hosting meant helping friends out with their boners. Emma and Misty had to run for a while to at least make people work for their fun, but that turned into more and more time spent on the ground with someone inside them.

"I guess this was halfway inevitable," Emma said with a faint giggle.

"What's that?" Misty asked. "Getting pounded by everyone?"

Emma held Misty's hand and looked back behind both of them. She had Jasmine up her ass currently, while Candace was using Misty's.

"Something like that," Emma agreed.

The two of them happily became the party sex toys. There was lots of other sex happening anyway, but they made themselves easy targets if someone just wanted to have a nice, quick cum and go about their business.

It got to run around playing tag at all. Between the increasing loads of cum all over them and up their bums, as well as the gradual stretching and gaping of their buttholes, Emma and Misty found it easier to stay put and let people come to them. There was, as it turned out, a certain practical limit to how many cocks one could take before suffering in athletic ability.

On one of their infrequent breaks between their friends cumming in or on them, Emma and Misty lay on their backs, holding hands, taking a breather and idly watching clouds pass overhead. They were quite content with a moment to themselves and a chance to catch their breath, so to speak.

That chance was short-lived, as was to be expected. Triplet shadows fell across the two cummy, lounging futas. Misty looked up and surveyed the amused faces of Jenna, Sierra, and Eve, all three of them naked as per the dress code of the day. Seeing them naked wasn't unusual, given all the showering together after gym they'd done together, but it was an especially pleasant sight in bright daylight, gentle breeze caressing their bare skin and rippling their hair.

"Hey guys," Misty said happily.

"You two sure seem to be having fun," Jenna said.

Emma smiled unashamedly, holding tight to Misty's hand, and rather overtly bouncing her gaze between the three girls' pretty pussies, so conveniently presented above her for her enjoyment. Whether that was deliberate or not was kind of irrelevant.

"It's a pretty good time," Emma said. "I'm gonna pay for it tomorrow though, I can sense it."

"Mmm, our butts might be out of commission for a week," Misty agreed, giggling together with Emma at the sexy absurdity of how much pounding their poor bums were taking all in one afternoon. Though to be fair, it still wasn't nearly so bad a stretch for their assholes as even getting fucked once by Misty's mom or Ms. Kindle.

"How 'bout your cocks though?" Eve asked pointedly.

"Oh they're fine," Misty said. "Why? Feel like playing with them some?"

"We're here to help," Emma added, laughing at the absurdity of her life that she and her girlfriend could casually just play the game of being living sex toys for their friends and classmates.

"Something like that," Sierra said, giving Jenna and Eve a special kind of sneaky look. "Just... you know, it's that kind of day...."

"Super horny kind of day," Eve agreed.

"We thought it might be a good day to try sex," Jenna finished.

"Good idea," Emma said cheerfully.

Misty, marginally more alert than Emma, considered the proposition. "Like... as in none of you have--"

"Not yet," Jenna said. "But you've both been fun to play with, and in the absence of any romantic prospects for any of us...."

"Seems like a good time," Sierra said.

"Since we're all horny and stuff," Eve said. "As is... literally everyone else here."

"Plus best friends should get to support each other with this kind of thing more often," Jenna said as she knelt down straddling Emma.

"Very supportive of you all," Emma said, happily reaching up to play with Jenna's boobies.

Misty studied Emma, unsure if she was grasping the situation or not. It wasn't super relevant, as neither of them were inclined to say no to sex, but Misty thought it was worth emphasizing. "Em, it's their first time with--"

"I know," Emma said, turning to smile at Misty, then reaching out to take her hand. "And we get to do it together. Just like they do. It's nice, isn't it?"

"Ha, ok, you are paying attention then."

"Somewhat, yes," Emma said.

Misty got distracted by Sierra straddling her and rubbing her pussy on her cock. Jenna was grinding on Emma's shaft, both girls preparing themselves mentally and physically to take cock in their pussy for the first time.

Eve knelt between Jenna and Sierra and held her besties' hands supportively. Jenna and Sierra continued to grind their hot little pussies along Emma and Misty's cocks, getting all wet before eventually taking them inside.

There were some moans and whimpers from the girls, while Emma and Misty both just kind of sighed happily at the feeling of it. Emma took Misty's hand again and smiled lazily at her.

"This is nice," Emma purred. "Why don't we have sex with pussies more often?"

"Because most of the people who want to have sex with us have cocks," Misty said.

"Oh right. Well I'm glad these girls are really horny today then."

Jenna blushed. "We're right here, you know."

Emma nodded. "I know. You're doing really good. Your pussy's so tight and silky around my cock."

Jenna blushed deeper. "Oh, I--"

"We should have sex more."

Sierra didn't blush nearly as hard as Jenna, and seemed mostly focused on riding Misty. She was already moving quite a bit faster than Jenna, taking Misty deep and bouncing up and down on her.

"This is just... to try sex," Sierra panted. "Not necessarily a regular thing."

Eve had wide eyes drinking everything in as she still clung to her friends' hands. "It could be a regular thing though."

"That's the spirit," Emma cheered. "I'ma have sex with you next."

Misty rolled her eyes, but also smiled at Emma's total lack of concern or anxiety in declaring what she wanted. She could still remember when Emma hadn't dared even show herself naked to anyone, and the change to her free and wanton behaviour these days was really quite impressive and heartwarming.

Jenna was grinding around on Emma's cock, really getting into it, and even lowered a hand to play with her clit. Sierra continued to be more athletic about riding Misty, really bouncing around on her.

Jenna managed to cum first, happily moaning and shivering. She still kept going until Emma came inside her. Sierra waited until Misty was filling her pussy up with cum before she rubbed her own clit too and had her orgasm while getting all messed inside.

The girls got off their respective cocks and sat down next to each other, both examining and whispering about their newly cummy pussies. Eve bit her lip and stared enviously at her friends and their creampies, then set her jaw in determined fashion.

"Alright, my turn," Eve said.

Misty was about to suggest a brief break first, but Emma was already reaching out to help Eve onto her cock, so she shrugged and let it go.

Eve was already quite wet, and didn't waste any time sliding on to Emma's dick. Rather surprising both Emma and Misty, though, Eve only barely got settled before crooking a finger at Misty, then spreading her butt cheeks.

"Come here," Eve said.

Misty raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah. I want you both."

"For your first time though?"

Eve nodded seriously. "How many girls get to lose their virginities to a pair of sexy futas up their pussy and bum at the same time?"

"Well, when you put it that way," Misty said as she moved around behind Eve.

Emma grinned as she lightly fondled Eve. "It'll be a good story for sure," she agreed.

"Who's she gonna tell it to though?" Sierra asked, nevertheless already playing with her pussy as she watched her recently virgin best friend get double penetrated right in front of her.

"It'll be a story for her grandkids someday," Jenna laughed somewhat maniacally. "She'll sit them down and tell them--"

"Shush," Eve said. "Tease me about it later if you have to."

Misty discovered that Eve already had her butthole lubed up, apparently well prepared for this. She was quite tight, partly owing to Emma already stuffing her pussy full, but also quite willing and eager to get Misty inside her too.

Eve whimpered at the extra intrusion, especially as her ass got stretched out more, but refused to let Misty stop.

"Keep going," Eve insisted. "I can take it. I've tried it with fingers."

"Cocks tend to be a bit bigger," said Misty, who simultaneously really wanted to keep going. She didn't want to miss this, nor miss out on sharing it with her beloved Emma.

"You're such a secret perv," Sierra laughed.

Eve flushed. "Am not. Playing with myself isn't pervy. Everyone does it."

"Not in the bum necessarily," Sierra said.

Eve wriggled, then gasped and stiffened as Misty went deeper inside her.

"It's pretty hot though," Jenna said, staring wide-eyed at the action with her hand pressed to her messy pussy.

"Oh definitely it is," Sierra agreed. "Just wouldn't have expected it from Eve before today."

Eve moaned loudly and had to take a few deep breaths. "I told you guys I wanted to try this. You knew."

"Yeah," Jenna said. "But I want to have sex with Chris Hemsworth. Doesn't mean I expect to actually ever do it."

Misty sighed in contentment as she got herself balls deep up Eve's bum. It was so tight and warm in there, and she could feel Emma's cock rubbing against hers through the thin barrier between Eve's ass and pussy. It was really kind of romantic, in a certain light. Mostly sexy and dirty though. Either way was good.

Eve was clearly getting overwhelmed as both Emma and Misty started fucking her, getting them both at once, so deep inside her. She trembled despite her determination.

"We can stop if you want," Emma said.

Eve shook her head. "No!"

"No, don't stop," Jenna agreed. She crawled next to Eve and held her hand, just as Eve had done for her shortly before.

"We've got you," Sierra said, crawling to her other side and holding her hand too.

Misty shared a secret look with Emma, both finding the display of friendship quite cute and endearing. As one, they thrust harder and deeper into Eve, truly double stuffing her.

Eve's eyes rolled back in overwhelmed pleasure. Her mouth hung open, drooling slightly as she got railed. Her grip on her best friends' hands tightened as a necessary link to reality.

Eve went increasingly gooey and boneless as she got fucked, and had to be supported more and more just so she didn't fall over. She came with a loud series of moans and whimpers, squeezing tight on Emma and Misty's cocks in her pussy and ass.

Emma and Misty both came shortly after, filling Eve's tight, formerly-virgin holes up with cum for the first time. Eve mewled, whimpered, and drooled through getting twin creampied, and practically collapsed as soon as the futa cocks were withdrawn.

Jenna and Sierra laid Eve down gently, then spent some time examining her pussy and butthole, particularly the cummy messes inside.

Misty curled up next to Emma, and together they idly cuddled and watched the girls coo over each other's creamy fillings.

"That was fun," Emma said.

"Mmm, yeah," Misty said, kissing Emma's shoulder softly. "We should do more stuff like that."

"I don't know that there are a lot of people who want their cherry popped double-penetration style."

Misty laughed softly. "I mean, not specifically that necessarily. Just... just special things that we share together."

"Oh that. Yeah, we definitely should do as much of that as possible."

****

Lilian broke out the barbecue to start grilling up some food. There were snacks out as well, which would help keep the horde of hungry teens from getting cranky, and she and Persephone had intended to add to that with some burgers and hotdogs. As it turned out, Persephone had her hands full, so to speak, with the sheer number of their daughter's classmates who wanted a turn with her cock. Or several turns, in some cases.

Lilian's smiled as she watched another young futa try to impale herself on Persephone's shaft. She'd become the challenge of the day for those horny enough. Most simply couldn't handle having their asses stretched that much and gave up. Lots didn't even try, and only played with Persephone's cock in other ways, like sucking or rubbing on it. Some got it buried inside themselves though, and wore the subsequent gape of their bum like a badge of honour.

The various sights of her wife and kids so thoroughly enjoying themselves kept Lilian quite happy as she stood guard at the barbecue, feeling actually slightly overdressed wearing only an apron for protection while cooking. Her beloved wife was a decided centre of attention, Saphira had her new girlfriend to occupy her, and Misty had Emma--who was practically a bonus daughter these days--plus a train of her other friends that her and Emma seemed to be working their way through.

As it turned out, Lilian wasn't left wanting for attention either. Most everyone who came over to grab some food got at least a quick fondle on the way by. Lilian was quite encouraging of the naughty touches, or anything else too, really. It had been such a long time since she and Persephone had been in the world of horny teenagers to this extent, and she kind of loved it.

"Hey, Mommy. Having a good time?"

Lilian smiled as Saphira sneaked up on her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"I really am," Lilian said.

"I could tell. I saw all those teens coming by and grabbing your booty."

"Can I help it if they're horny little things?"

Saphira laughed. "No, not really, but you do encourage them so."

"... maybe."

"And I see you got cum all over your butt too."

"Yes, well one of those horny little things thought it was good place to grind on and make a mess."

Saphira moved closer and pressed her cock up her mother's butt crack. "They were quite correct."

Lilian sighed happily and pressed her bum back against her daughter's erection. "As nice as that is, darling, I'm pretty sure it's bad etiquette to leave your girlfriend alone at a party to go have sex with your mother."

Saphira smiled broadly, while grinding on Lilian's cummy ass. "I love the sound of that. My girlfriend." She sighed happily.

"Christine could be good for you," Lilian said. "I think she will be."

"Mmm, too bad she says I shouldn't really keep calling her Ms. Kindle if we're gonna be together."

"Again, I think it might be poor etiquette to keep fetishizing the teacher relationship if you're going to be a couple."

Saphira kissed Lilian's shoulder. "You're so wise in the ways of romantic etiquette, Mommy."

"I try my best."

"Anyway, I really just came over for some food. Can we get a couple burgers?"

Lilian prepared two plates for Saphira while her daughter insisted on continuing to grind on her booty. Saphira thanked her and flounced away with the food.

This unfortunately left Lilian pretty worked up and no one left grinding on her. But, as she probably should have expected, it wasn't the kind of day where she'd be left all on her own for long. A quite cute and shy futa pattered up and bit her lip while shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"You're Misty's mom, right?"

Lilian smiled. "One of them, yes."

"Cool. Is it... I mean...." The cutie blushed heavily.

"Do you want food?" Lilian coaxed. "Or me?"

She blushed harder. "You," she squeaked. "I don't have a lot of sex experience. I just got to be friends with your daughters recently."