Futa Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marcia?" Lilian hazarded, based on tales she'd heard. She decided not explain that Emma wasn't technically her daughter. It wasn't overly relevant.

"That's me."

"I've heard you're an awful exhibitionist for supposedly being so shy."

Marcia met Lilian's eyes, cheeks still cherry red. "Maybe that's part of what makes it exciting."

"Ha, that could be. Do you... want some help with that erection?"

Marcia nodded eagerly. "I... I'm not sure if I should ask this. It seems rude. But Misty assured me it was ok."

"What?"

"If I could... try your pussy. I know you're not really supposed to ask your friends' mothers that kind of thing, but--"

"Most mothers you'd probably be right," Lilian said. Her pussy was already tingling at the thought of having this young cutie inside it. "But yes, you may."

Marcia beamed with delight as Lilian turned and leaned over the snack table. Marcia grabbed her hips, and without any preparation at all, simply shoved her cock into Lilian's waiting hole.

It was, technically, probably another breach of etiquette to not at least play with her pussy a little first, Lilian thought. But it was so hot to have a possibly virgin futa want to fuck her so bad and just kind of take her like that. Plus Lilian was plenty wet already, and had at least one load of cum in her pussy from previous fun.

Naturally, Misty and Emma chose right about then to saunter over, while Lilian was bent over and getting enthusiastically railed by their friend. Their friend who, as Lilian understood it, Misty had given permission to fuck her mother.

"Hey, Mommy," both girls said, smiling and holding hands.

"Hello, girls," Lilian said.

"I see you met Marcia," Misty said cheerfully.

"Don't be smug, dear."

"She can't help herself sometimes," Emma said.

"Hey!" Misty protested. "I'm never smug."

Lilian exchanged a glance with Emma.

"Sure, dear," Lilian said. "Try not to drip cum all over the food, by the way."

Both Misty and Emma were spattered in their friends' drying cum, basically all over their lithe, naked bodies.

"I could say the same to you, Mommy," Misty said while she and Emma loaded up a plate of food each. "Fucking by the food like that, health code violation."

Lilian rolled her eyes. "Good of you to be so conscientious, dear Artemis."

"Yes, I thought so."

"Ooh, your mom's pussy is so great," Marcia cooed.

Misty beamed. "Isn't it though? Glad you're enjoying it. You're welcome any time."

Lilian nearly chastised her daughter for talk like that, but honestly she was right. Lilian wouldn't mind Marcia coming over for sex basically whenever.

Misty and Emma both cheekily felt up Lilian's breasts before leaving Marcia and her to their fun. Lilian closed her eyes and enjoyed the thrill of having an energetic eighteen year old pumping away at her pussy with far more enthusiasm than experience. It was just like the old days, when she and Persephone had been the horny little things messing around with their various friends.

Marcia exploded inside Lilian, adding to the teenage mess inside her. Lilian was a bit regretful that it was over already, but that was teenagers for you. Rather happily for her, Marcia actually wasn't done. She reached around and played with Lilian's boobs under her apron, slowly working up the courage to speak.

"Was that ok?" Marcia asked.

"Yes, it--"

"Can I go again, you think? Only once isn't enough a lot of the time, and you just feel so good, like your pussy is so soft and wonderful, better than my hand. Way better. And I--"

"You can," Lilian croaked, trying not to show how embarrassingly excited she was at the prospect. "Just let me check the grill and make sure nothing's burning."

****

Persephone could only smile lovingly as she watched her wife from a distance. That cute futa seemed to be having a second go. Lilian would love that, no doubt.

Persephone herself was rather trapped, a constant stream of teenagers coming over to get a look and a feel of her cock, marveling that futas could get so big when they were older. Two of them, a boy and a futa, had managed to take her up their butts so far, though no one had taken her right to her balls yet. Not the way her more experienced family could.

Still, the attempts were fun, and the teens were all pretty good about getting her off when they'd teased her too much for comfort. Just recently a brother and sister, Maddy and Jax, had worked together to jerk and suck her off, receiving a shared creamy shower for their efforts. They'd run off giggling to lick each other clean after. They were quite delightful, Persephone thought.

The occasional orgasm was enough to get Persephone through the constant teasing from all these teens who didn't really know how to take a cock her size. It made her grateful for her rather skilled family. But, by the same note, it was a rather pleasant and unique experience to be practiced on by so many enthusiastic amateurs in a row. There were far worse ways to spend a sunny afternoon than having a series of cute, naked teens all sucking, rubbing, or sitting on her cock.

****

Emma and Misty got cummed on a few more times while they were trying to eat. Just sitting and minding their own business still seemed to result in some of their friends thinking it would be fun to wander over and cum on them. Neither girl minded, though. Being casual cum dumps was pretty hot and got them horny again for when they were done eating. Plus the occasional lick of cum off of each other's body between bites added to the flavour of their food.

"We're getting so messy," Misty said.

"Mmhm. Loving it, aren't you?" Emma said.

"Hehe, how can you tell? Just 'cause I'm super hard right now?"

"That's a clue. Plus I just know you pretty well."

"Mmm, that's true."

Misty leaned over to kiss Emma, and in the midst of it they shared another cumshot across both their faces at once. They finished their kiss that much cummier than when they'd started.

They were still just beaming at each other as Ben and Link walked up shyly, all cute and naked and holding hands.

"Oh hey, wanna cum on us too?" Emma asked. "We're getting quite a collection."

"Uh, no, we thought maybe we'd suck you both off though," Ben said, blushing rather adorably.

"That's a nice offer," Misty said as her cock twitched. "How 'bout you suck us a little now, and when we finish eating we'll fuck you both?"

The boys stared hungrily but nervously at Emma and Misty's cocks.

"I don't know," Link said. "We don't really do that."

Misty frowned. "So, what, you only want to suck cock?"

Ben shrugged, still blushing. "It's really hot."

"That's true," Emma agreed. "It's hotter getting fucked in the butt though."

The boys whispered together for a moment.

"We haven't, like, done that before though," Link said.

"Well it's a good thing you've got us then," Misty declared firmly. "We're good teachers."

"I don't know if teaching's exactly what I'd call it," Emma laughed.

"Practical teaching is still teaching."

Emma gently took a handful of Misty's hair and pulled her close for another messy, cum-dripped kiss. "You just want to pop some more cherries, don't you?"

"Maybe. I love doing it with you. Plus I mean two cute virgin boys at the same time? How often are we getting that?"

"Good point. And really, I kinda feel like they were hoping we'd have sex with them."

"Oh? Why do you think that?"

Emma glanced at Ben and Link, who were just getting down on their hands and knees to crawl between the girls' legs.

"Partly a feeling. Partly... do you remember that first time they wandered into the girls' shower at school just so they could suck our cocks?"

"Mmm, I sure do," Misty purred. Ben's tongue found her erection at the same time as the warm, horny memory hit.

"I mean... who does that and isn't interested in more than just sucking someone off?"

Misty considered, though her thought process was hampered slightly by warm, supple boy-lips around the head of her cock. "A very narrow range of people, I suppose."

"I suppose the same. I'm pretty sure they want it."

"You know we're right here," Link said, nuzzling Emma's cock. "We can hear you."

"I know," Emma said, ruffling his hair. "And you're still here. Kinda proves my point, doesn't it?"

Link stared up at Emma while kissing her cock. "I mean... admittedly you two are kind of our heroes. If we're going to have anybody up our butts...."

Emma's eyes widened. "We're what? Why?"

"You know," Ben said. "Like... who else ever just started a sex club in school? Or streaked naked through the halls? Repeatedly, even."

"All those years in school before and we never knew you were even a futa," Link said. "And then this year... it's like whoa. Just doing all the things you want to do, and... and all the things some of us only dream we could do."

Misty smiled proudly. "That's my Emma," she said, squeezing Emma's hand.

"Same for you though," Ben said. "Rumour has it you're the reason Emma went so wild all of a sudden."

"That's very true," Emma said. "Very, very true."

"And I mean, your whole family's kind of--"

"Slutty?" Misty guessed.

"--I was gonna say awesome," Ben said. "I'm super jealous."

"You don't have to be jealous," Misty said. "You can play with any of them any time you want too."

"They're very welcoming," Emma said. "I should know."

"You two are pretty brave too, you know," Misty said. "Walking naked into a girls' shower to suck some cock. That's not easy."

"We were so scared!" Ben said.

"But honestly, I miss that first thrill too," Link said. "Like I was gonna die of embarrassment while also cumming from excitement."

"That thrill is one of the sacrifices we make," Emma said sagely. "Like running naked through school. It's never quite the same as the first time."

Ben and Link exchanged a look.

"Speaking of first times..." Link said.

"We're doing this?" Misty asked eagerly.

"It should be with you two, if we're gonna do it," Ben said softly. "And... and might as well be now."

Emma looked around at the yard positively full of horny naked teens and the occasional adult. "It's a good vibe alright."

Ben and Link ducked back down to suck on Emma and Misty's cocks some more. The horny futas didn't bother with the rest of their food, and instead spent some time caressing and cooing encouragement to the boys.

The boys were hornier and readier by the time Emma and Misty pushed them away from their cocks and set about lubing them up, but still quite anxious about it. Being the professionals they were, the girls spent a good amount of time and care licking Ben and Link's buttholes and being very gentle about applying lube.

The boys got all squirmy and whimpery as their bums got played with more and more.

"I think you're really liking this, huh?" Emma said to Link as she fingered his ass.

"... maybe."

"They're so damn cute," Misty said in between attempts to stick her tongue up Ben's butthole.

"Mmm, definitely," Emma said. "Ready to do it?"

Misty nodded. "Yep."

Emma and Misty flipped the boys over on their backs and lifted their legs over their shoulders. Emma rubbed her cock back and forth over Link's booty while getting to watch his adorable little expressions. Misty took the time to lie her cock on Ben's and compare them while grinding on him a bit.

"You don't have to show off," Ben murmured.

"Sure I do," Misty said cheerfully. "This is going inside you, you know."

Ben flushed. "Yeah, I know. But is it gonna fit?"

"Absolutely it will," Misty said with reassuring confidence. "We're basically professionals. Trust us."

Emma nodded in agreement, and simultaneously started to push inside Link's tight booty. His eyes went wide and his mouth hung open. No sound came out for a moment, then he uttered a long, low moan as he was stretched out by futa-cock for the first time.

Misty hurried to catch up to Emma, though was careful to be gentle about it. Some butts could be pounded hard and fast, and that was always fun, but some needed tender love, and that was fun too in a different kind of way.

The boys were helpless, whimpering messes. Their bums were getting properly stretched out and stuffed for the first time, and their faces were so adorably horny and overwhelmed. Their cocks drooled precum onto their tummies as they got buttfucked for the first time, and they kept looking at each other for reassurance. Slowly, carefully, Link reached out and took Ben's hand, twining their fingers together for mutual support while they got fucked.

"Mmm, he's so snug and stretchy," Emma purred. "How's Ben?"

"The same," Misty answered. "So soft around me."

She looked over at Emma, tearing her eyes away from the horny boy currently impaled on her cock. The two futas smiled at each other, then shared a loving kiss while fucking their respective boys.

"Wanna do them a bit harder?" Emma murmured.

"Ha, of course I do," Misty said. "I think they can take it."

"I think they'll love it."

The girls refocused on their fucking, taking better grips on Ben and Link, and building their rhythm. The boys moaned and whimpered, and spurted precum like crazy. It actually wasn't long before Link came all over his own stomach while Emma was buried in his tight, formerly virgin, teenage butt. Ben was close behind, cumming all over himself as well.

Emma and Misty happily accepted a job well done, and took their reward, which was naturally to cum deep inside the two messy boys. They each buried themselves balls deep when the moment came to ensure their cum went securely up Ben and Link's bums just as deep as possible.

"Oh my god," Link whispered somewhat dazedly, "I can feel it in me. How can she even cum that far inside me?"

"I feel it too," Ben hissed back. "It feels so good."

"Awww, they're so cute," Emma said to Misty as the boys obliviously got filled up and whispered back and forth to each other. "Can we keep them?"

"We'll see them plenty," Misty assured her girlfriend. "And I can imagine they'll want to be fucked lots more, if that's what you're worried about."

Emma grinned impishly. "It'd be fun having them around all the time, is all."

"You're such a horny little thing right now."

"You're not wrong."

The girls pulled out and both offered their messy cocks to their boy. Ben and Link, both somewhat comatose, still automatically used their mouths and tongues to haphazardly clean Emma and Misty up until their cocks shiny with spit.

"Good boy," Emma said, patting Link on the head.

Link beamed, then curled up more with Ben, both boys naked, messy, and freshly fucked.

"It's enough to make you want to fuck them again, isn't it?" Misty said.

"It is," Emma agreed. "But maybe let's let them be and see who else needs some fun."

"You mean who else we can have sex with?"

"Well obviously."

****

The party gradually wound down as the sun sank in the sky. Several people drifted away as their parents arrived to pick them up. A few of said parents got quite a shock when they wandered around to the backyard and saw exactly what their kids were up to, but mostly it was just a calm trickle of Emma and Misty's classmates heading out.

Somehow, most of their friends decided to cum on the girls before leaving, and Emma and Misty got to play cum dump again for a while, basically just kneeling together on the lawn and getting doused in cum by anyone who wanted to do so. It naturally left them absolutely coated in a thick layer of white, gooey mess.

Some of their hornier friends took advantage of the situation to get some incredibly sexy selfies with the girls, posing naked between two cummy shapes that were only somewhat recognizable as Emma and Misty if one looked closely. After a few such photoshoots, the girls started trying to hug anyone who got close, and most chose to squeal and dodge away instead of getting all that mess over them too. Others accepted the even hornier selfie opportunities.

In the end, not everyone ended up leaving, and accommodations were graciously extended to anyone who wanted to sleep over for the night.

Emma and Misty had to hit the shower for a long while to get cleaned off, after of course making sure they got a few pictures of just the two of them smiling together like twin cum monsters.

Lilian came to check on them a while later, opening the bathroom door without even knocking. "Are you two done in here yet?"

"No, Mommy," Misty said. "We're trying, but it's a lot of cum."

"Well try not to plug the drain at least."

"Doing our best," Emma assured her.

"Ok, well I think we're off to bed," Lilian said. "Some of your friends are still hanging around."

"Yeah, we're gonna go hang out with them once we're clean," Misty said. She poked her head out of the shower curtain. "Awfully early for you and Mom to head to bed, isn't it?"

Lilian let a smile grace her lips. "I think she wants to, uh...."

"Pound your a butt a lot in private?"

"Something like that, yes." Lilian stepped forward, gently took Misty's chin, and kissed her deeply. "We'll see you in the morning."

"Hehe, ok, have fun, Mommy."

Lilian crooked a finger at Emma too, who swapped places with Misty and got a deep kiss as well.

"Don't let things get too rowdy tonight," Lilian said.

Emma nodded. "I'll try."

Misty pouted. "Em's not more responsible than me or anything. You could entrust me with overseeing things."

"I could," Lilian agreed, "but I know you too well."

Emma just laughed at Misty's continued pout and started kissing her into submission as Lilian left them to it.

"You're lucky you're so cute," Misty said.

"Why? You jealous that your parents like me better?" Emma teased.

"Mmm, you're like a brand new daughter for them, and the baby's always the special one for a while." Misty kissed Emma a few times. "Luckily I know how to get all of you to pay more attention to me when I want it."

"Does your secret involve sexy fun times?"

"Almost exclusively, yes."

The girls laughed and played with each other while getting clean, and eventually had to get out when the hot water ran out. They were mostly clean by then, and sufficiently presentable to join their friends who were still hanging out and watching a movie. It was porn rather than a more traditional sleepover movie, but still.

It was nice to calm down and mostly just get cuddly with friends and lovers. There were some gentle handjobs happening, or sitting on someone else's lap, but it was all very slow and soft. Most energy had been burned off that afternoon and it was relaxation time now.

"Excellent party," Marcia complimented, stretching out near Emma and Misty.

"Thanks," Misty said. "Even if you did fuck my mom repeatedly."

Marcia bit her lip. "Yeah, she was pretty great. Thanks for that too."

"Any time," Emma said with a giggle.

"Not your mother to offer," Misty chastised with a gentle boop on Emma's nose.

"Practically is, though," Emma said. "Not like you mind anyway."

"True," Misty said. "Really, I like Mommy being happy, and she maaayyy have a thing for teenage cock, so...."

"Mmm, she's such a mommy though," Marcia sighed wistfully.

"Family really is the best," Maddison agreed, currently sitting with Jax on her lap, impaled on her cock. The sibs had been cuddle-fucking for basically the whole evening so far.

"I mean I wouldn't fuck my own mom," Marcia said quickly.

"Misty would," Emma giggled.

"Pff, you guys all would if you had moms like I do," Misty said.

"That's... actually probably true," Kayla said. "Some of my favourite futa porn is when there's like a mommy and she...."

Emma and Misty smiled and cuddled closer together as some of their friends got into a discussion about the finer points of incest futa porn. Neither of them could relate a whole lot, since they spent way too much time fucking each other and anyone else around them to have time for porn these days.