Futa Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we've got some really good friends," Misty whispered.

"Yeah, me too," Emma whispered back. "Who do you think we're taking to bed with us?"

"Who says it's not just me and you tonight?"

"It'll just be us tomorrow. Tonight I don't think we're getting away with it. People are gonna need somewhere to sleep."

Misty snorted. "And you think it's gonna be up your ass?"

"Unless you get there first."

Misty kissed Emma. "Well, maybe let's just see who follows us when we get that far."

"Good idea."

****

Bedtime was a complicated dance that somehow went quite smoothly. Everyone was horny, as they tended to be anyway, but especially after watching porn and talking about sex for an hour or two.

A few more friends drifted away to their own homes, but several still remained and divided themselves up between makeshift beds, and actual beds. Emma and Misty ended up in a cuddle pile of half a dozen naked teenage bodies crammed into one bed not meant for even half that many.

Marcia and Kayla went to Persephone and Lilian's room, a little tentatively, but were welcomed to join the moms in bed. Persephone even stopped pounding Lilian's ass long enough for them to join in the fun too.

A couple daring and particularly horny futas sneaked into Saphira's room, and were summarily butt-fucked into unconsciousness by Saphira and Ms. Kindle.

"Extra-credit for your class must be really fun," Saphira teased.

Ms. Kindle frowned. "I don't fuck my students. I really try not to."

"Mmhm. Just the cute, horny ones who stick their bums out at you, I suppose."

"You're a bad influence, Saphy. I may regret dating you."

Saphira grinned. "I promise you won't regret it ever," she said with a lascivious purr.

Saphira kissed Ms. Kindle, then the two of them fucked each other more next to the now snoozing futas with butts full of cum next to them.

****

Emma and Misty struggled a bit with their increased fame over the next little while. They'd been making an awful lot of sex friends anyway, but their infamy and popularity hit new highs as tales of the parties at Misty's house spread around.

They still saw all their regular friends, and had sex with them as appropriate. Marcia was often hanging around naked as much as she could get away with, Maddy and Jax fucked around together constantly, and Jenna, Sierra, and Eve were always horny in the showers after gym class.

Link and Ben found more opportunities to have Emma and Misty fuck them again, and they weren't the only ones. The girls somehow developed a reputation as virgin killers, which they admittedly didn't fight too hard when it turned out to involve even more classmates propositioning them for sex, boys and girls both. Sometimes it happened at school, sometimes at Misty's house.

Privacy had vanished almost entirely for them as Misty's place became a popular spot for hanging out after school. A dozen students could very easily be there on any given day, which worked out quite well for the most part, even if Emma and Misty sometimes just wanted alone time and not more buttholes thrown in their faces.

"My moms are happy though," Misty said thoughtfully in regard to the situation.

"About having a constant stream of horny teens to fuck around with? Go figure," Emma said, cuddling Misty from behind.

"I just mean, you know, it's been so hard to get any time just with you lately. I'd been thinking about trying to keep people out a little more."

"Ha, good luck. Your moms and Saphy are both loving it. And you are too most of the time."

"Yeah, most of the time. I honestly would have thought it would drive Saphy crazy, since she'd trying to date Ms. Kindle and all."

"Yeah, babe, but they both just fuck lots anyway. I think Ms. K might have mostly given up on the whole 'not fucking students' thing."

Misty giggled. "I don't think she was ever that good at not fucking students."

Emma pressed her cock against Misty's ass, straight up between her butt cheeks, but not trying to penetrate her or anything, just resting it there. "I like having some time just with you. It feels like we don't get much of it anymore."

"I know. Too many people want sex with us."

Emma laughed softly. "Such a problem."

"Hehe, I know. But sometimes it actually is. Sometimes I just wanna hang and cuddle with you."

"We'll have to make time. Maybe go on more dates or something."

"Like out in public? And not doing sexy things?"

"Um... yes?"

"Nice."

Emma kissed Misty's shoulder. "And we'll still double-team lots of our friends when we're horny."

"Well of course. Goes without saying."

"Love you, babe."

"Mmm. Love you too, Em."