All Comments on 'Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 01'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 3 years ago
Another incredible story

I very much enjoyed the character you gave to Martin and Olivia, but I would've really liked to see Roselyn fleshed out a bit more. Maybe it could've been explored further if she was more romantically interested in Olivia rather than just for the sex and stealing her from Martin - which was there a bit as they had fun together before the sex, but afterwards it seemed much more of JUST a sex thing. Hopefully though there will be following chapters where Olivia and Roselyn become more of an item, preferably after also engaging in some group sex with the other 3 girls at the party (which I'm assuming are also futa?).

Still the above are very minor complaints though and doesn't take away from the score at all, which is an easy 5/5 for me :)

LtShiharamLtShiharamabout 3 years ago

first time viewing ur work. it was a nice concept i just hate how much of a whiny bragging bitch martin is

Graison89Graison89about 3 years ago

Вау! Это было нечто. Очень интересная история у вас получилась. Я надеюсь, что продолжение будет столь же захватывающем, и мы узнаем о других девушках.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That totally rocked. That was the funniest thing I have read in a long time. You really created the perfect egotistical, self indulgent, small dicked asshole and it was a pleasure to read how he got served. Too many of his kind are out there with all their bullshit bragging about things that never have and never will happen. This is the perfect Futa story for putting those twits in their place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is good writing. But, if there was one thing I might say, it's that I got too invested in Olivia, and now I want her to have a proper happily ever after xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't generally like cuckold stories, but this one was good lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Blegh. Had the potential to be a great story. As it stands the "BF" bring a POS completely ruins any arousal or interest I had in this.

IMO hardly counts as Cheating let alone cuckoldry when the Guy is such a hate-able character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot only distracted by the ultimate asshole. Please re-ignited Olivia with Roselyn's monster for the next month and have her dump super shit Martin for some really appreciative Futa cockswomen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

New story soon? We’re so desperate for more dominant shemale content. I would really enjoy a tender first time story with some sph thrown in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn, this was hot. Can't wait for a sequel and more futa cuck stories from you!

SwitchxPrinceSwitchxPrincealmost 3 years ago

The premise is good, and the writing is decent but Martin is so insanely over the top retarded its kills it. He needs to get a 2x4 named common sense cracked over his head, because it's impossible for someone to be so dense, right? A bit, sure, but that much is just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it so much, can hardly wait for the next chapter.

gsxrslim81gsxrslim81almost 3 years ago

Great story! Need Chapter 2

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

F'IN great!!! More!!!

hannexhannexalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for this fantastic stoty, hopefully you consider a part2. I hope so!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

please do another one similar to this but with new characters

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

I found the whining boyfriend interrupting the sexscene constantly quite annoying. But I understand it was necessary for the story.

Catcher78Catcher78about 1 month ago

Wow. I’m not a chick, I can tell you getting fucked with a big dick is life changing. No going back. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES