All Comments on 'Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 03'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think this episode couldn't have gone better. Loved it!

GeezLaWeezGeezLaWeezabout 1 year ago

Not gonna lie, I really don’t like Olivia and was rooting for Martin to get his revenge and see he had the upper hand in the dynamic now that Rose’s mom was involved. The way they fucked with him and utterly humiliated him (which was arguably deserved), then through him to the side. Did no favors for me wanting Olivia to be accepted by Madre. How is Rose going to ask Martin for help in persuading her mom then get mad when they walked in on the Persuasion? Idk I get the feeling that this story is trying to make ain’t them as morally right when everyone in this story is morally fucked lol. Other than that hot story as usual 💯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a Spanish speaker, this was incredibly hard to read and couldn't help me cringe when a dialogue in Spanish popped up; the broken Spanish borders on gibberish. Not sure what was used to "translate" this, but even google translate would've done a better job. I think it would've been way better if you just wrote everything in English and just clarify that she was speaking/cursing or whatever in Spanish afterwards. Everything else about the story was amazing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only morally decent person in this series is Martian at this point. You made him such an unlikable caricature in the first part that nothing done to him feels earned. He tries to earn forgiveness and just gets fucked over every time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

good ending i guess... hopefully theres more or new series with cuckolding?

5 stars ... keep writing!

J_PatishJ_Patish12 months ago

Your descriptive powers are second to none.

SolticSoltic12 months ago

I was not expecting this story to get a new chapter. Overall I like the chapter and I started to feel sorry for Martin. I have to agree with the comments about Spanish translations not being good in places. I tried looking up some words and the translator I used was drawing blanks. Otherwise, it was a welcome addition!

KallamezKallamez12 months ago

@Anonymous

>The only morally decent person in this series is Martian at this point. You made him such an unlikable caricature in the first part that nothing done to him feels earned. He tries to earn forgiveness and just gets fucked over every time.

I mean, that's the usual fare for this author. He's absolutely fucked in the head, but the smut is pretty good, so I just read the sex scenes and ignore everything else. It's all she and this rag he writes is good for anyway

AgielAgiel12 months ago

* GUY WITH INFERIORITY complex loses girl to shemale with big cock. In trying to get her back he discovers he’s submissive and he loves big shemale cock. Mother and aunt introduced who also have big cocks. I think that pretty well covers it.

* 35,000 words of a very detailed script for a porn video. In fact, as I read the story, I imagined that happening so all credit to the writer for being able to conjure up that image.

* IT’S ALWAYS DIFFICULT, especially in a story of this length, to find alternative ways of saying ‘she fucked him’ etc and some of the descriptions were very imaginative and funny. I found myself waiting impatiently for the next one.

* I CAN IMAGINE many readers, male and female, pleasuring themselves as they read the story which is what the author no doubt intended and he succeeded where many writers fail.

* AS FOR THE SPANISH does it really matter? I got the gist of it and that was enough. He’s not aiming for the Nobel Prize for Literature.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can't help but to feel sorry for Martin and Jackie, poor felas.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

needs more cucking... hope he finds a new gf and his ex with her gf gets to fuck and breed her.

HolyHollowHolyHollow6 months ago

Martin deserves better :(

JaySkiZeroJaySkiZero4 months ago

Not gon front i feel bad for blud. Also ik im carribbean spanish and not spain spanish but some parts were ... hard. LOVE THE SEX THO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES