Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 03

Story Info
Roselyn's hung mother wants Martin the cuck for herself.....
12k words
4.72
36.3k
72

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JACKIE!"

Jack tore himself out of bed.

10am. He'd overslept.

He raced down the hall naked as the day he was born, stuttering as the muscles in his thighs squealed in protest, before sliding towards the veranda. He wasn't twenty any more, that's for sure.

As he made his way onto the veranda he slowed. Blood was already flowing south, wringing his hands as he stepped out into Californian sun.

A dark figure was silhouetted in front of the rising furnace, hands on their hips, chest out. The simple, flowing white dress she had on did nothing to hide the ridiculous curves that never failed to turn heads.

Yolanda. His wife.

His naked cock began to rise.

"Hola Madre... Sorry."

Eyes that burned brighter than the sun behind them locked onto his forehead, and Jack had that same sensation he'd had for the last twenty years whenever she laid eyes upon him. A special cocktail of fear, excitement, intrigue.... It was impossible to know completely what went on behind those eyes, but he had been a slave to it for longer than he remembered.

The light played out when she stepped towards him, revealing bronzed skin, thick eyebrows in sharp relief to the rest of her face. The face in question was long, chiselled and sharp, currently set in its default mode of discontent, although Jack could see the enjoyment behind it.

"You call this a good time, eh?"

His wife's accent had waned over the years, but she still had enough of a Spanish lilt to be exotic to most, something which had gripped Jack from the moment he had first spoken to her.

"S-sorry Madre."

He couldn't help admiring the way the morning light caught the streaks of grey in her auburn hair.

"Especially today when we have a guest."

"Oh... a guest?"

"Si."

On cue, a bell echoed inside the house.

She pursed her juicy lips.

"Answer it."

"Yes Madre."

He made to scurry back to the bedroom and find some clothes, but his wife stopped him.

"JACKIE, I said get the door, yes?"

The hint of a smile wormed its way onto her face, and he paused, nodding sheepishly, his meagre erection already bobbing in front of him as he shuffled to the front door.

Through the frosted glass he saw a silhouette that made his jaw drop.

His heart was beating fast as he pulled the handle a crack, spying a figure almost identical to the one out back, albeit this one was wearing jeans and a silk jumper instead of a flowing dress, and had a shorter haircut which stopped at her shoulders, a few more freckles on her face.

Esmeralda - Her sister.

Her expression became a big, beaming smile when she locked onto Jackie's lack of atire.

"Oh Stanley.. mi rico... no let yeourrrr favourite Auntie in?!"

Her voice was higher pitched than his wife's, but she was just as enticing as her more sultry sibling in a different, carefree way.

"Y-yes of course!" he mumbled, immediately flinging the door wide open.

His sister-in-law's expression lit up as she gazed down on the naked man in front of her, Esmeralda enjoying his bubble butt, the slightly sagging skin in places still not diminishing his soft, fuckable frame.

"Oh Staiinleyyyy... you are gooood," she said in a sultry tone.

"Y-yes... would you like to come in?"

"Si!" she replied, walking up to him and stroking his chin.

"H-how was the plane," he murmured, already caught up in her aura.

Her skin was a touch darker than his wife's, and frecklier.

"Es Bueno... bueno......."

He wasn't sure if she had understood what he had asked, or she was simply enjoying touching his face.

"Oh... okay..."

He turned and sheepishly ushered her to follow him, and Esmeralda watched his ass the whole way like a hawk as he led her along, a puppy pulling its owner through the park, coming to join her sister.

When she came out to the smouldering figure, the two women produced beaming smiles.

"Esmi!"

"Que Onda!"

The two women ran and embraced, and they took their time enjoying the hug, happy to feel the warmth of family.

Soon they were jabbering away in their native tongue, barely able to sit down as Esme and Yolanda fervently discussed what appeared to amount to life, the universe and everything.

Stanley bounced on his feet, watching the two gorgeous women converse leisurely, before quietly turning to clothe himself.

"y te ves fantástica.... EXCUSE ME... where do you think you go?!"

He paused, wilting, knees turning inwards as he turned back.

"S-sorry Madre....!"

"Pequeña perra..."

This time Esmeralda's glare was also laced with venom. In this the similarities to her sister were even more obvious.

"S-...."

"No sorry," his wife snapped, "you will come and apologise to my sister."

He padded over to her.

"ON YOUR KNEES!"

The screeching tone of his wife when she was mad chipped at his bones as he fell to the floor, crawling to Esmeralda's feet.

"S-sorry Esmeralda," he snivelled, cock hard as a rock.

"Rico...... You mine now...leetle beetch."

Her accent was far stronger than her sister's, rolling her Rs and over-pronouncing her Os and Us.

It sounded strange being called a bitch from someone with such a sunny disposition.

"Oh! I'm... ah..."

He had always admired his wife's sister, and it was clear the feeling was reciprocal.

He glanced at his wife, who was watching with amusement.

"She's right Jackie. I will go to see my daughter."

"Oh right... Are we going together?"

She shook her head.

"I want some mother-daughter time Jackie... and I want to give my siiister a present after she asked me so many times.... So I give you to her for two weeks."

His jaw dropped open.

"R-really?"

Esmeralda nodded her head

"Si."

"She does not speak good English.... But I think you figure it out, no?"

The way her sister was smiling at him suggested he was the most succulent of fruit that she couldn't wait to pluck.

"You will be cared for. I will see my Roselyn... and some... girl...."

Jackie gulped.

Her tone didn't sound welcoming for whoever that girl was.

"Ah.. right..."

Esmeralda was already winding her fingers into his hair, tightening her grip.

"A Mia Puta...."

"You will keep my sister happy, si?"

He looked up into Esmeralda's glowing expression, the bulge in her jeans beginning to grow.

"Y-yes.... Si."

***

"Oh she's going to love you!"

"But... what if she doesn't?"

Olivia's tongue poked in her cheek as she traced a line which swept down the paper, before reversing and coming back at a different trajectory, wrist floating as she let the pencil do the work.

"Look she will..... You need to relax."

"I am relaxed."

"Then why are you furrowing your eyebrows?"

Olivia shook her head, glancing at a sliver of light coming through blinds behind her and adjusting it, before turning back to the painting, leaning in.

"I'm concentrating."

"No you're not, you're talking to me and thinking about how terrified you are of my Madre."

"Hm. What's her name again, Yolanda right?"

"Ha yeah."

"Right... Yolanda..."

Roselyn chuckled.

"Relax baby."

She popped a kiss on the girl's hair, wanting to stroke her back as she bent over the drawing and carefully added another line, but not wishing to distract her too much, leaning back into the sofa instead, watching as she worked.

"You'll charm her just like you charmed me."

"Hopefully not that much," Olivia muttered, which made Roselyn chuckle.

"Ha, phhh relax, she's happy with Dad... well, when they're not experimenting."

"Experimenting?"

"Don't ask."

"Ah."

"But they're all good."

"Actually, about that...."

"You're gonna ask me how I happened?"

"Well... yeah."

She grinned.

"Well, she made my dad pregnant..."

"What?!"

"Just kidding."

Olivia humphed, not smiling until Roselyn played with her hair and gave another kiss on her head.

"My... Other Mom left when I was small. Then my Mom met Jack when I was still young, and he raised me with her. He's my step-Dad, I can't wait for you to meet him, he's super chill."

"So if he's the chill one, what's your Mom?"

"...Uh... the not chill one."

Olivia's skin went so pale it was almost see-through.

"Right."

"Hey look, she's also the life of the party when she wants to be... you should see her salsa!"

"I hope I'm invited to the party."

Roselyn rolled her eyes and fell onto the girl, who squealed and then laughed as Roselyn pried her legs open, trying to dry hump her through her dress.

"You'd better relax!"

"Or what?"

"Well...."

"Hey guys, I uh, I cleaned the bedroom..."

The entwined figures turned to look at Martin who had appeared from nowhere, and was now looking at them with hopeful eyes.

Roselyn smirked.

"Did you clean it properly? Did you iron the shirts after the laundry?"

He grimaced.

"Ah... no.."

"Then you'd better go do it. And don't come back for....."

She turned back to the girl between her legs.

"Fifteen minutes."

Olivia peeked her head out from underneath Roselyn.

"Thirty."

Martin nodded, red-faced, and shuffled away.

"This is us time," whispered Roselyn, rubbing their noses together, and zipping down her jeans, pulling them from her ass, which took quite a lot of strength to do as they were moulded to her rear end.

Olivia helped her, and soon her bulge was straining through a pair of black boxers.

"God how can you make boxers look so hot?" she asked jealously.

"Well it helps when they give such nice definition..."

She rubbed the bruising tent, noticing a pair of eyes peer around the edge of the door.

A murmur of satisfaction escaped her lips.

Go on Martin, watch us little cuck, she thought triumphantly, whilst wrapping herself around his ex-girlfriend. It only made things hotter.

Her hands searched Olivia's body for answers, finding them in her hardened nipples, tightened glutes and firm lips, the latter causing a full-on avalanche of Roselyn as Olivia whined into a heavy kiss, the weight of the girl on top pressing her into the sofa.

Olivia's gentle fingers first pulled Roselyn's head further in, then worked their way down to the thick hips that were prying between her legs, enjoying the juicy ass that seemed to scream sexy as she began to work the boxers down Roselyn's hips.

A sigh escaped her as she watched the slab of meat bounce out and onto her belly, feeling that weight, that power so close to her womb.

Soon it would be under her skin, and she couldn't wait.

Roselyn appeared to share the sentiment, and aimed herself in between Olivia's legs at the vagina that was already wet from top to bottom, juices running down onto the cushions.

"Put it in me."

Roselyn smiled and took a moment to take in the vision of the pale girl beneath her, legs spread, hands on her ass, desperately guiding her home.

Perfection.

She could wait no longer, and spread the pussy lips wide as her cock began to sink into her girlfriend.

"UHHhh...!"

"Hmm... thought it would be easy by now?" said Roselyn.

"K-kind of..." groaned Olivia, feeling the monstrous fleshy bulb begin its long journey to the deep insides of her body.

The world seemed to stand still as the two figures shivered, becoming one.

Martin couldn't look away, watching Olivia stutter and moan as she was overcome by Roselyn's cock. It still made him feel jealous how deep she was able to pleasure her, but now that jealousy warred with lust as his own cock hardened in his pants. It thrilled him to see Olivia claimed again by her lover.

Roselyn enjoyed the voyeur standing in the background, her attention briefly flickering to the doorway, locking eyes with him.

He flinched, Roselyn smiling as she pushed a little deeper into Olivia whilst staring into his soul, drawing a sopping wet moan from his ex-girlfriend's lips.

Martin's lips parted in shock, and lust, heart pounding.

She knew how much he was enjoying this.

'Time to give him a show he'll not forget anytime soon..'

Roselyn slid inside Olivia, accepting the heat and wetness of her vagina which clamped around her, moulding tight to the thick cock inside it.

"Ooooh," she moaned, still needing a few seconds to make that adjustment to being completely full of dick, and Roselyn enjoyed the shallow breaths, the lip biting, the slight unfocusing of her eyes as her consciousness went inside to where she was being intimately touched by something large and pulsing.

After a few seconds she seemed to come back to herself, but Roselyn continued to tease, slipping a hand lightly across her breasts, getting close to the swollen nubs of her nipples but not actually touching them which infuriated the girl beneath her.

"S-stop teeeeaaasing..uhhnnn...."

She began to clutch Roselyn's arms as her neck was nuzzled, the woman imposing herself with firmer grips of a buttock, a thigh, nails digging in as she bit deep enough to leave a hickey.

Olivia was so ready to be fucked that she put her arms round Roselyn and pulled her partner down onto her, Olivia gasping in delight as Roselyn sheathed the cock inside her, taking her breath away again.

"Uuhhgggg..."

"Ohh you want this don't you...."

Olivia clamped a hand over Roselyn's mouth, whose eyes widened in surprise.

The girl had a serious expression on her face, sweat already dappling her skin.

"Don't talk... just fuck me..."

Roselyn grinned and sucked the fingers into her mouth, before starting a steady press into her woman.

"Uhhhnn....."

The soft sigh was so pretty and innocent that it made her lover's brow furrow, angling another thrust that brought another, slightly less innocent sound.

"UHHHnnnn.!"

They began a steady rhythm, Olivia's ankles locked around her girlfriend's back, her crotch completely defenceless to the steady pumping of dick deep into her abdomen. A wet *Fwap-fwap-fwap* of meaty slaps broadcast to everyone in the room that a hungry pussy was being sated, matched by the trembles in her voice whenever the deepest point was reached.

Martin watched in awe as Roselyn manfully bred his ex-girlfriend like he never could, making her tremble, moan and cling to her conqueror like she would not survive without her schlong plundering her insides.

*Fwap-fwap-fwap.... THWAP!*

"UHNNN-Ugh!"

Olivia jerked as Roselyn inserted herself at speed, looking up in surprise, and a little fear.

Roselyn grinned, a playful, naughty grin.

Olivia needed to be punished for her insolence.

The woman slammed herself down into the girl, full speed, and the girl's pussy clenched tight to her cock as their hips slapped together.

"UGHH-!"

"No talking, huh?" Roselyn hissed into her ear, laying another brutal pounding thrust.

*THWAP*

"UGHHHNNN!"

"Why don't you say something now, slut."

The previously steady rhythm became a brutal pounding hammer, a road-drill breaking Olivia in two as the girl began to spasm like she was hit by a hundred bolts of lightning in one go, too much for her poor body to take.

"oOOOHH-OHH-UHHH!"

Her legs jerked, and then Olivia was riding the Roselyn rollercoaster towards a heaving orgasm, almost fearful of how quickly and powerfully she was about to climax.

"OohmmYYGGHOOODDD!!!"

*THWAP THWAP THWAP*

The girl's toes curled in the air as she was undone, and a heavy sloshing wetness added to the pounding strokes, meaning Olivia had cum heavily all over the dick pounding into her.

*SHPLAP-PHLAP-PHLAP*

"HNnnn-I love you, you fucking slut.....!"

"OOO-ohhhh-OOHH!!!"

She fucked the girl beneath her like a ragdoll, legs spasming in the air as Roselyn took her soul.

Another huge squirt of liquid hit her belly as Olivia squealed, arms tightening in a desperate hug, but Roselyn didn't heed it, simply bulling the girl with even greater passion as the smell of pussy-juice began to emanate from between them.

Martin's nostrils quivered as he felt the tang of a woman's sex in the air, and couldn't help unzipping and reaching his hand into his pants, clutching the hardness hidden inside.

Sweat began to drip from Roselyn's forehead down onto Olivia's face, as she took her love to a place in heaven that few reached, firing unceasing hip slaps that sounded more like someone buffeting a wet punching bag than sex (barring the constant ecstasy-laden moaning emanating from Olivia's throat).

*SHPLAP!-PLAP-THWAP!*

"OOOHUUuuhHH!!"

Olivia had lost all sense of humanity, drooling and gurgling as the beast on top fucked her into a dick-drunk coma.

Roselyn watched Olivia's soul exiting her body and felt a similar sensation of pure bliss build in her body, until it was almost painful.

"UUGoNNA-"

Her shaft throbbed, and liquid exploded inside Olivia's pussy.

"....CUUUMMMMMUHHH!!!"

Olivia squealed as she felt the entirety of Roselyn's hot passion spewing against her insides, the pleasure of being filled by the one she loved and trusted so soul-sating that she came again, Roselyn's cock and her insides glued together by a swampy mess of cum, sweat and juices.

Roselyn was moaning like a bear, shaking on top of her as the last vestiges of her gigantic load spurted out to join the lake sitting in Olivia's belly.

Roselyn smiled down, and then glanced up.

"Mmm.....Martin."

The figure hiding behind the doorway froze, an expression of fear on his face.

"... Come out here."

He came out, red faced and bent over slightly, trying to do up his pants.

Clearly he'd been masturbating.

"Seeing as you've been a naughty boy, here's your present," she said, gesturing to Olivia's creampied pussy like it was the main event at a funfair.

Olivia's dazed expression looked up, and then managed a weak smile.

The humiliations that Roselyn put Martin through seemed to get even hotter with each passing day.

He didn't even think twice, bounding to his knees and sticking out his tongue to begin lapping up Roselyn's cum from his ex-girlfriend's pussy.

Olivia groaned, a sigh of utter contentment as Martin licked at the folds, the softness of his tongue and the sheer submission to Roselyn's will such a turn on that she began to take a hold of his hair and direct him more vigorously as he slaved away at her sex.

Cum began to pour out of her, to the point where Martin began to splutter as she fucked his face with her sex, and it was almost like she had her own sperm bank that was being unleashed all over him, moaning as he drank in the tangy mixture of ball-cream and pussy juice that was the most addictive cocktail in the world.

He swallowed and licked, coaxing extra juices from Olivia who had wrapped her thighs so tight to his head that he thought she might crush his skull, thighs taut as she leaked onto his forehead, and slid all the way down to his chin, basting him in her scent.

Eventually the flow ceased, and Martin raised his head, slick and barely recognisable as human, shivering as he licked his lips of ball cream and pussy juices.

"Enjoy your meal?" said Roselyn, grinning.

"Y... yeah...."

"Good.... Now clean me up."

She gestured to her erection which was still slick with juices.

He nodded and dived onto it, lips latching on the tip and sliding down.

"... Feel free to really check the corners," she muttered, smiling at Olivia who was finally coming to her senses.

"Naughty," Olivia mouthed at her.

Roselyn responded by grinning and shoving her cock a little too hard down Martin's throat, making him choke.

"GLHGH!"

".... Woops."

Olivia was glowing. Roselyn was the most powerful woman, or human being, she'd ever met. Seeing her there, kneeling on the sofa, sliding her cock into every crevasse of her ex-boyfriend's face, was the biggest turn-on any woman could experience.