Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," she mouthed to Roselyn, whose face softened.

She formed a heart with her fingers and mouthed it back whilst bulging Martin's cheek with her cock-head.

"Love you too."

***

It had taken a while to clean up, but luckily they managed to do so well in time for the arrival of Yolanda, Olivia unable to concentrate on any tasks as she awaited what she hoped would be her future Mother-in-Law.

"Relax."

"You SAID relax the first twenty times, just accept that I'm not relaxed!"

"Okay, okay...."

*DING-DONG*

The bell echoed through the house and Martin, who had been carefully dusting, pulled his apron off and began to scurry towards the front door.

"I'll get it!"

He hurried away, and it took a few seconds for Roselyn to realise that maybe she should be the one to let her mother in.

"No... wait!"

She sprang up and sprinted down the hall as the door opened, to be greeted to the sight of Martin staring up like a criminal in the beam of a helicopter floodlight, eyes watering beneath a bronzed temptress's gaze.

Yolanda was dressed in a copper backless dress that seemed to melt into nothing in just the right places, exposing her breasts and hips, enough that anyone looking would be wondering how on earth it managed to cover her dignity whilst revealing a scandalous amount of skin, yet look classy enough to steal the show on a red carpet.

Martin was lost, struggling to tear his eyes away from each enticing curve that ran over her ass, breasts, and frizzy auburn hair.

"Oooohhhh... papiiii," she gasped.

Her taloned nails curved under his chin.

"Oh you are sweeeet.... Yes, such a gorgeous boy for me, no?!"

Martin went scarlet, a nervous laugh escaping him as Yolanda stepped forward and thrust her arms around him, crushing him against her chest, a light lavender perfume invading his nostrils.

She hugged for almost half a minute, just breathing him in as the scents of her own sweet smell alongside citrusy perfume hit Martin somewhere deep in his monkey brain, and when they released he was almost high off the fumes.

"Uhhh..."

It took a while for her to tear her eyes from him, softening upon seeing her daughter.

"Oohhh mi muñequita..!!!!"

She gave Roselyn a warm hug.

"Mama!"

"This is the one you wanted me to see?"

"Oh uh no!..... Martin uh...."

"Oh, he is your lover?"

"Well kinda.... He also does the dishes and the laundry."

Her Mother's eyes became shrewd.

"Ah, my girl... Mi muñequita-...."

She babbled excited Spanish at her.

"What's she saying," muttered Martin.

"Uh, that I have good taste," muttered Roselyn. "Ah mamá... where is Papa?"

She made a throwaway gesture.

"Ah, I leave him with my sister."

Roselyn's eyebrows rose.

"Oh... okay."

Yolanda's eyes never left Martin as they made their way into the living room, barely registering the girl standing by the bay windows.

"A nice place... and a nice boy," she said, patting Martin's bottom, which made him feel strangely warm looking at the open curves, as he remained awkwardly by the entrance.

"Madre, this is-"

"Come sit!" Yolanda cooed, ignoring the outstretched arm of Roselyn gesturing to Olivia, whose smile fell a notch as she watched Martin be beckoned to the sofa.

The boy didn't know what to do, suddenly faced with a glowing woman ordering him to her side, a scowling Roselyn, and a devastated looking Olivia.

He gave in to the woman beckoning to the cushion, coming to sit down where she patted.

"Siii... you are a cutey aren't you..."

"MAMA!" cut in Roselyn, pausing Yolanda as she was pinching the boy's cheek, "this is Olivia."

The girl stepped forward, hand shaking as she proffered it to the woman.

"Ah."

Yolanda's tone became noticeably colder, and she didn't take the outstretched arm.

"You are the maid?"

"N.... no!.... I'm ah... Olivia."

"Madre, this is my girlfriend, Olivia."

She stared at Roselyn with no noticeable reaction.

"But Martin is your boyfriend no?"

"No. He's... well sort of.... he's more of a third party...."

"So why you need her?"

She gestured to Olivia like she was some sort of drooping plant that spoiled the aesthetics of the room, the girl wilting under her glare.

Roselyn's face fell upon seeing the demeanour in her girlfriend becoming smaller, expression hiding behind the blanket of politeness.

"MADRE, I want you to get to know her, please!"

For a heart-rending second, it seemed like Yolanda was going to refuse, before she hitched a tight smile onto her face.

"I ah... apologise. A pleasure Miss Olivia."

She strode up to Olivia and gave her the briefest of touches between both that barely qualified as a hug before moving to seat herself quite firmly next to Martin.

"So um... how was the flight?" asked Roselyn, going over to Olivia and giving the shellshocked girl a squeeze, pulling her down to the second sofa.

"Not so good... the food was...!"

She gave a disgusted face.

"Then you must be hungry?"

This seemed to sate her a little.

"Ah Si!.... What would you want to eat," she asked, fawningly, to the boy next to her, stroking his leg.

Martin seemed like he didn't know where to put any part of his body, settling for a polite cough.

"Ahm.... Well... I don't mind... "

"Very well, we will eat Española tonight!"

***

Yolanda jabbered as they ate, Roselyn responding and trying to involve Olivia as best she could, but she hid behind her meekest form, and Yolanda did not encourage the girl to talk, on the contrary always asking after Martin who had busied himself with other tasks as they ate.

"When will he eat?"

"He wanted to do his tasks first."

Yolanda snorted and peered at something on Olivia's neck, and the girl blushed when she realised it was the hickey that Roselyn had left earlier.

"What is that?"

"Oh... that's....... "

"Something from a boyfriend, no?"

She paused, mouth-half open.

"I... uh... I didn't..."

"As I expect.... You girls are all the same..."

Roselyn cut in.

"MADRE, you are being rude!"

The fires of hell flashed for a moment before Yolanda breathed in some cool air.

"Hmm..... Then... I apologise. I will not ask questions."

Roselyn's nostrils flared, and for a moment it was clear to all present that they possessed the same fiery personalities, both women's chins raised, unblinking. Olivia briefly thought about saying something, but shied away as Yolanda's eyes flicked to hers, piercing them.

"Uh.... Does anyone need any laundry folded?"

Everyone turned to Martin who was standing in the doorway.

The atmosphere seemed to pop like a balloon.

"Oh yes!" cooed Yolanda, arms out as she headed straight for him, and Martin had two seconds of wide-eyed wonder as two magnificent breasts laser-guided their way right onto his face, before he was subsumed in a now floral-scented, sweaty crevassed hug.

Somehow she always smelt so fresh.

Roselyn looked on incredulously as her mother kissed the boy's head, planting her lips on his hair, forehead and cheeks, keeping herself thrust firmly against him.

It was like a completely different woman.

"M....mmsYolammnnmm..."

The words came from a muffled place somewhere inside the universe of Yolanda's cleavage.

She begrudgingly released him with a pissed-off expression.

"Yes Papi?"

Martin took a few seconds to heave oxygen back into his lungs.

"It's.... just..... the laundry....."

It wasn't hard to work out that Martin was hard as a rock, not from any noticeable bulge, but purely through the scarlet cheeks, twitching fingers and turned instep.

"Si... Come, you show me...!"

With that she put her hand on his back and chaperoned him away, turning briefly back to Roselyn.

"I'm jealous," she said, smiling coyly like the last few moments with Olivia had never happened, hand as low as it dared to go on Martin's back without straying to his bubbly globes.

When they left, Olivia silently began to clear away the plates.

"Liv..."

"I'm fine."

Roselyn sniffed, looking back at the empty doorway.

Her Mother was obsessed. Only Martin seemed to pique her interest.

Roselyn's eyebrows rose.

'Maybe that is just what we need.'

***

Roselyn looked at him pleadingly.

"Martin... I need you to get her to accept Olivia. She listens to you."

"Huh, me?! But.. but she's your mom... madre..."

"Yes, she is... but when she gets stubborn it's impossible to change her mind.... But, well... She seems to have taken a shine to you."

He pawed at his thighs.

"So, you want me to talk to her?"

Roselyn nodded.

"Yes... and maybe uh.... If she gets... excited.."

Martin's mouth fell open.

"... You want me to fuck your mom!?"

She waved it away with a light chuckle.

"Oh come on silly, you wouldn't be doing the fucking now would you? I mean look at her."

He nodded, confused.

"But... I mean.. Doesn't she have a husband...?"

Roselyn gave an apologetic shrug.

"Oh I know it's weird but.... We're quite open as a family. He won't mind... I expect my Auntie will be keeping him busy."

Martin's expression became morose.

"But... what about... us?"

Roselyn's heart squeezed as she saw the doleful look in his eyes, head bowed.

"Oh Martin..."

She reached forward and hugged him tight.

"You're very important to us..... we do care about you...."

She released him, a little more hope in his gaze when she looked again.

"... But I think Mama could give you something more than we can.... Me and Olivia... I want to make things serious... and we can't expect you to be our live-in bitch...."

His cheeks went red.

"... As much as it's enjoyable for us..."

Her grin went sly, and she reached out and slid a hand between his legs, rubbing between his balls and his asshole.

"... Because at the end of the day..."

She squeezed a little firmly on his balls, making him moan.

"... You still need to grow... and..."

She released him, making him mewl.

".. You've only just started."

They both chuckled, him rubbing his head, looking down at her knees as his chest expanded and deflated rapidly.

"Yeah.. I guess..."

Seeing him in heat was super sexy, but Roselyn knew she shouldn't go further. She needed him wound up like a coiled spring for her madre.

***

Yolanda's talons raked through Martin's hair as they watched the awful Spanish tv show on their screen.

Whilst Roselyn and Olivia had gone shopping she had insisted they remain at home to 'get to know each other'.

Apparently telenovelas were... dramatic to say the least. Currently a large breasted women was crying over a wedding cake, which had been toppled by a man with an incredibly chiselled chin.

Martin had been forced to sit close up against Yolanda on the long couch, and so her huge leg was squeezed against his, making it seem childlike in comparison.

He licked his lips, not really focusing on the lady on screen with large breasts screaming at a chisel-chinned man who was pouting everywhere but the camera.

"H-hey... Yolanda..."

"Madre," she said warningly.

"M-Madre.... You.... You remember Olivia?"

Her lip curled.

"Si."

"Well... have you thought about uh... getting to know her? She's lovely once you ah... get to know her...."

She reached down and ran a nail under his chin.

"You want me to fuck her little whore lips?"

"What?! N-no! No, nothing like that... No, just, talk to her, you know..."

Her look became shrewd.

"Roselyn spoke to you about the girl, yes?"

He tried to look composed, but couldn't help a grimace.

"..... Yes."

Her nostrils flared.

"Of course... well, we will see if that... girl... is fit for my daughter...."

Martin gulped.

Then a thoughtful look crossed her face.

"But..... Maybe I could be... persuaded?"

She pressed her finger a little more firmly into his chin, thumb rubbing a sensitive spot on his neck.

"Maybe you convince... relax me, si?"

Her body was up against his, as her other hand snaked around to his shoulder, and now they were in a far more intimate position, her nose inching towards his, eyes bright.

Like a charmed snake his movements mirrored hers, chin up, lost in her ravenous expression.

Large red lips beckoned him home, and Yolanda wasted no time in pressing theirs together.

"Mmhhhh."

She moaned deep and joyously into his mouth, and between sucking, tickling and exploring, Martin had the brief sensation of warmth and minty mouthwash, before it was overcome by a whirlwind of saliva as Yolanda pressed him back into the sofa.

"MMMHHHHH!!"

Her moan was so deep and loud that it almost made him feel like she was shouting into his mouth, scrabbling on top of him until he was lost in the animal passion of her huge frame, a lopsided straddle that looked like the parent had decided to sit on their child's lap.

Her body felt so comfortable; so mature and squishy, and yet hard and firm in the right areas, her chest drawing him in, and as they kissed longer she only seemed to get madder, swirling left and right in his mouth, snorting like a bull, grunting as she allowed his hands to slide onto her breasts.

It was paradise.

Large hands grabbed him, and then he was being lifted, turning until he was placed in a straddle of her legs.

*SMACK*

She slapped his ass like it was her job, clapping the cheek so hard he whimpered at the ceiling.

"Aiiii!!!"

"Open."

"Huh?"

She put her fingers on his jaw and tightened uncomfortably.

"Open!"

He opened his mouth and she spat in it.

He spluttered in surprise.

"SI, PUTA!"

She slapped his ass again, and he moaned as her finger and thumb dug into his jaw, keeping it open as she spat into his mouth again.

"Glphh-"

"You like, si......?"

Martin spluttered, face red, but his wet lips and subtle bulge betrayed his arousal.

She bucked her hips up, forcing him to ride her like a horse.

"Mh-mh-mh!..."

Martin moaned into the kiss, trembling as large hands climbed up his body, attacking things with precise, roving motions, trembling as they slid under his shirt and began to pull it up.

"MmphhY-ylll... Y-yolanda...."

The speed with which she grabbed his neck was frightening, breaking the kiss, slobbering like a wild dog.

"MADRES!!!!!" she roared.

"M-Madres, my Madres!" he whined as she squeezed, the instinct to scream quashed, although the urge to run still existed.

Yolanda seemed to think as much, and began to take deeper, more perverted measures with his body, licking up the side of his face, spreading saliva, fucking his mouth with her giant tongue, squeezing his butt-cheeks and slapping them like a naughty stripper.

"MPH-*THWAP*-UHNN...Oohh Madres-Madreeees!!!"

The young figure was consumed within her frame, pulled directly into her tits which were hot and heavy as his face descended into her, sweat joining the musk of the woman as he inhaled deeply, breathing in the testosterone of this monstrous woman.

It was incredible. Roselyn seemed almost gentle compared with her bull of a mother, who finally had her prey defenceless and alone.

The hands more forcefully pulled his shirt free, and he had the presence of mind not to interrupt her as she reached for his pants.

*ZZZZZT*

His zipper was quickly undone, and then she was helping him shift his pants down his knees, pushing him onto his back so she could tear them clear.

The telenovela chugged away in the background, a dramatic cry of shock issuing from the TV which did precisely nothing to dampen Yolanda's hefty spirits. The drama seemed almost trifling next to her molten fury of passion.

The pants were whipped away, and then a soft mountain fell on him. He whimpered in excitement, but also fear, as Yolanda landed with three points of pressure; her breasts compressed his chest under the full force of her weight and eagerness, and primed against his belly was an iron bar, rubbing up and down, trying to press south across his own far less intimidating erection.

Martin wheezed, and would have been a lot more scared if Yolanda hadn't been eye-to-eye with him, a saucy expression on her face.

She puckered those big lips in front of his face until all he could see was huge red bands.

He enclosed one in his own and sucked on the bottom, whimpering, the wetness spreading across his nose as she pushed it through her opening. Then he sucked on the top. The growl that came from Yolanda's belly was so tigerish that for a moment he wondered if he was in trouble. It was so overpowering, so overbearing, that the instinct to submit, already potent in his head, overtook everything.

He let out a soft mewl of capitulation.

Yolanda's tongue snaked from her mouth.

It was turning out to be her weapon of choice, and she began to taste every last morsel of Martin she could reach, licking up his face, down his chest, trying to cover his entire body in her saliva until he was wet and shining like a freshly-caught fish, kissing further to where his erection was happily poking up in a cute tent through his boxers.

"Ohhhhh Mi Papi!" She cooed, kissing it through the cotton.

"Mmmh... Yuh..."

The nails raked down his ass and thighs as she pulled the boxers agonisingly slowly, a shiver rippling up Yolanda's body as she beheld the happy carrot bobbing in the air, a dot of pre-cum translucent on his slit.

"Sí, tan lindo.... ¿es esto para mí?"

He wondered, a little concerned, if she expected him to answer, but it turned out she was simply speaking to herself, as in one smooth motion she lifted his legs, dropped herself to her belly, and placed her lips tight to Martin's puckered anus.

"HHHUUhhhHH!!!"

Martin's mouth fell open as a greedy wet snake slithered around his rim, and Yolanda's eyes closed, her forehead pressed up against his balls as she gave everything to stimulating his entrance.

It was more than working. It was paralysing him with vigorous, rough gratification.

Martin could feel sweat mixing with Yolanda's spit which covered half his skin, pleasure winding its way around the edge of his ring, and when her mouth pushed further, trying to French kiss his asshole, Martin was forced into a ladylike moan which she savagely encouraged by a tongue pressing fully into him.

"UH-UHhhhhhaiiiiuhhhh.....!!"

The grunting, snuffling sounds that Yolanda made were decidedly un-feminine, lost in her own carnal designs as the ghost of a slutty smile crept onto Martin's features.

Martin was already keeping his legs up in a 'fuck me' position, folded in half of his own volition.

Yolanda raised her eyebrows, mouth hanging open, gormless, as she raised back up, and drank in the show.

Martin heaved in deep breathes, wiggling his butt, a mini-twerk that brought moisture to her lips.

"Siiiii...." she breathed, chest heaving, the iron bar in her dress too painfully hard to be kept confined, and she slowly began to slip off her gown, pausing at the breasts, holding it, demure, teasing.

Martin bit his lip and nodded eagerly.

"Maybe I should not..." Yolanda said earnestly, gently sliding the dress back on.

"No!" moaned Martin, rising up onto his butt.

Immediately she was back on top of him, an eager fury in her expression.

"NO? You want to be my Papi AHH??"

The slap that rained down on his ass was like holy fire, so brutal that it echoed around the room, Martin screaming as she met soft flesh with a rifle-whip of the hand.

*SMACK!!!*

"UUHHHHNNN!!!"

She rubbed the raw flesh, Martin shivering as she followed it up with a nibble to the neck making him squirm.

"What you want me to do ah?" she teased, pushing her bulge against him again.