Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SI, MIA PUTA, TU PEQUEÑA PUTA SUCIA- "

She linked their hands together as she was fucking him, driving the backs of his hands into the sofa.

It was like the most violent lovemaking in the world, Yolanda's crazed, bloodshot eyeballs an inch from his as she drove her humungous cock deep in his body, jabbering away, almost caught between laughing and roaring, a zealousness so strong it was almost feral.

*PHWAP-PHWAP-PHWAP-PHWAP-PHWAPPHWAPPHWAP!*

"UUGHGHH....UuuuuuUUUUUGH!!"

She seemed to rev up like a supercar, finding even more gears that others couldn't reached.

When he began to judder and his head rolled back, she clamped in her arms, eyes blazing as she set his gaze back on her.

"YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN I FUCK YOU MIA PUTA!!!, WHEN I FUCK YOU, YOU LOOK AT YOUR MAMA!"

His eyes bulged open as he screamed, unable to do more than scream gibberish as the bliss was burned into his very soul.

"FUCKMAMAAAAUUU-UGH-UGH-UGHHHHHHUUHHHH!!"

His little erection, which continued happily bouncing against his belly, forgotten and unneeded by Yolanda, simply could not contain its pathetic joy. The smallest set of balls in the room constricted once more, letting fly with a rocket of jizz which raced up his shaft and fired through the air.

The cum lines hit them both square in the chin, and Yolanda moaned as his love found her, the heat of his balls on her face as she angled it so that it could line her eyes and nose, strings of his sperm pattering across her face and landing in her hair as she lapped at it.

"Si... look at Mama, si," she urged, sniffing his swamp-like face whilst pressing hers haphazardly against his, tongue out, resting on his face as she grunted.

The sound of the front door opening was not noticed by either participant.

Martin felt her cock flex and whimpered.

"Uhhhh-!"

Yolanda bared her teeth.

"OHHHHHHHH!"

She roared as she came in him, plunging her shaft to the hilt in his poor, broken asshole, legs shaking wildly in the air as he was inseminated with a broiling stew of hot sperm and ball-cream.

"Oh!"

Olivia dropped the bag she had been holding, nose scrunched as heavy scents invaded her nostrils, eyes widening as she locked eyes with Yolanda, watching the woman's cum-spattered face, drool running from a crazed smile as she held onto the ankles of what must have been Martin, his toes flexing as far as they would go, a high-pitched squeal coming up from the sofa confirming a truly violent orgasm.

"HnnnuhuuhhhHHHHHH!!"

Yolanda's eyes seemed to bulge in her face, until the shaking ankles died down, and a wet moan of defeat came up from the cushions.

"UUhhnnnnn... h-how was shopping..." Yolanda heaved, sweat, cum and saliva rolling down her face and onto her breasts which were now shining with various bodily fluids, two bronzed orbs with hard, wet nipples pointing at them.

"....Good," Olivia murmured, shocked at the scene she was witnessing, joined by Roselyn whose eyebrows shot up at the scene in front of her.

"Ah!... Madres... we'll.... leave you for a bit...."

Yolanda waved her head, as if coming back to her senses somewhat.

"It is.... fine! I apologise... for being so bad in your house," she exclaimed, covering up her breasts as the girls walked off. "I was just.... Checking your servant... you sure he is not yours si?!"

Roselyn rolled her eyes and began leading Olivia away.

"We'll talk later... After you take Martin to cool off in your bedroom."

As Olivia and Roselyn left, they overheard something that sounded like a plunger from a toilet, and a long, sopping wet moan that meant Martin had probably just had his anus evacuated.

"Uuuhhnnn-!"

"Really?" whispered Olivia, shaken.

Roselyn let out a subtle smile.

"Don't worry... I think things will be a little more favourable from now on..."

Olivia grimaced as the sounds of Martin whining as Yolanda fiddled with something intimate and sensitive echoed down the hall.

"Is it okay if I say that I'm not too keen on your Madre?"

Roselyn smirked.

"I'd say you're well within your rights, yes."

***

Yolanda stroked Martin's hair as he dribbled quietly onto her shoulder.

Perfection.

She gazed up at the ceiling with a lazy grin, him clamped to her like a limpet, enjoying every soft whimper that she could tease from his lips as her left hand fiddled with his distended, leaking anus.

They had sat like that for fifteen minutes, but Yolanda didn't tire of it. There were so many textures to his hair... the tufts at the front, the thin strands that fell to the sides, the thick, glorious clump in the centre.

"M... Madre?"

His voice came out croaked, and Yolanda let out a smile.

"Si?"

"W.... why don't you like Olivia?"

Her tone noticeably sharpened.

"Ah..... The girl?"

Martin tried to prop himself up on weak, trembling arms, and barely managed to do so, still shaking.

"..Yes."

Her demeanour suggested he had brought up something irritating.

"Why you stick up for her? She left you for my daughter, no?"

Something in his stomach tightened, and he sighed.

"Because.... I.... I was a bad boyfriend..."

Her eyebrows crept upwards a touch as Martin's voice wavered.

"...and Roselyn actually treated her how she deserves to be treated."

Yolanda turned her head into his, and connected their stares.

The look on her face was usually inscrutable, but here he could see a certain trace of hurt in it.

"My niño really is a man..."

"Well... when I'm not riding dick," he responded in a tiny voice.

She wrapped him up.

"OHHH No.... you are most man because you pleasure a woman on the outside... AND the inside.... Papi."

A few kisses and wet licks of his face later, Yolanda spoke, but in a much softer voice.

"... My first wife.... Roselyn's Madre.. her... real Madre.. She have Roselyn... I love her so much.... And then, she left."

Martin watched her face as she stared into nothing. It seemed like she was trying to hold in something that still hurt deeply.

"..And I don't know why... we have.... amazing relationship... we love each other.. work for each other... and then, she just go... for nothing. Leave me, and Roselyn. No explanation."

Martin wanted to ask why, but it seemed as if she herself didn't have a concrete answer, staring wistfully at the Telenovela which was now showing a whole new show, with another woman with large cleavage crying over the open funeral casket of another sharp-chinned man.

"... Then I meet Jackie, my husband... and he become the perfect father... amazing lover...."

She turned to him, blinking back any potential tears.

"You are like him."

Yolanda sniffed.

"And from that.... I think... Women no be trusted... they break your heart...."

Martin stroked her face, and gave a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Olivia won't do that to Roselyn," he whispered, "she stayed with me far longer than she should have.."

His voice wavered a note.

"The way Roselyn treats her? They'll.... be together forever... I guess."

Yolanda nodded, eyebrows creased as she saw the fragility of Martin, his fingers squeezing her a little more.

"... Really.. is dificil... difficult, si?"

He nodded.

She sighed, stroking his hair.

"Alright Papi. For you, and for my daughter... I will talk to Olivia...."

She wrapped him up tight, and it felt like she was using him to glean as much comfort as she could. He responded by nuzzling into her breasts, and she clamped him tight enough to fuse them into one ball of sweat, unshed tears, and body heat.

"Thank you Madre."

***

"I really think we should leave it..."

"No, just trust me... I think you'll find her different today!"

Olivia's voice was smaller than it had ever been with Roselyn.

"... I can't..."

Roselyn dropped the ladle she had been holding and grabbed her, apron crunching as she enveloped her in a warm hug.

"I promise you... it will be different this time."

Olivia placed her head a little into Roselyn's neck.

"..... It won't... but... okay..."

They held each other for a moment.

"... I would hug you forever honey, but I think this soup has cooked long enough, and I'm gonna have to eat you if we don't start soon."

Olivia let out a giggle.

"Ooh... promises?"

"There's my girl," Roselyn grinned, rubbing her lips and grabbing two bowls, ladling out two portions and placing them down to eat.

Just as they were about to tuck in, Yolanda and Martin padded into the kitchen, the latter limping quite obviously, despite trying to hide it with tiny steps. They seemed to have showered and seemed, if not fresh, at least like they had not been covered head to toe in each other's bodily fluids an hour ago.

"Hola..... may we eat?"

Roselyn said nothing, but ladled out soup into two more bowls and handed them to the duo.

"Gracias," said Yolanda.

Her daughter nodded, and sat back down to begin eating.

Slurping and breathing became loud in everyone's ears over the silence.

Eventually Yolanda spoke. The words came out stilted.

"I am.... Glad... that you are making my Roselyn happy."

It took a few moments for Olivia to realise she was being spoken to, and her eyebrows rose.

"OH...Thanks...."

Yolanda let out a long slow exhale.

".... Very well... Olivia."

She held out her hand, and when they shook, her grip was like iron. Then Olivia was being pulled closer.

"But... if you hurt my daughter....."

"Aye Madre, that's enough I think...!" Roselyn interjected, breaking the handshake which left Olivia a little wide-eyed.

Yolanda snorted, and then seemed to come to her senses.

"I apologise... it is.... if my daughter is happy, then I am happy."

Olivia let out a small nod. It was far more than she had hoped for.

"THIS one though..."

She turned to Martin who was sat nearby, quietly sipping his soup whilst watching events unfold.

"I am going to miss this one.... A smart boy."

Martin blushed, adjusting himself in his chair and wincing as his sensitive asshole touched something new.

Roselyn crooked an eyebrow.

"Madres... You know that Martin is actually looking for a place to stay now?"

Martin's eyes widened.

"Huh?"

Yolanda's stare was piercing.

"Oh... si?"

"Si.... Maybe you should help him."

Yolanda heaved in a cold breath through her nostrils, chest expanding like a peacocks, her mind racing, headlights settling on Martin once more, who was trembling, both with fear and anticipation.

The lips which had latched onto his face earlier twisted into a thoughtful smile.

"..... I phone my sister first."

***

The phone vibrated on the table, at first ignored as Esmerelda gurned, head lolling back on the couch and staring at the ceiling as she raped Jackie's face.

"Glhgh."

"Siiiiiii," she moaned, balls smacking his chin as she bounced her hips off the sofa, grinding his face like a stripper pole as he choked on her big stick.

"GHLLHG!"

"SIIIII!"

*DINGDINGDINGDING*

Her teeth bared, and for a moment she was the spitting image of her sister as her claws sank into Jack's scalp, and he whimpered, tears drawn from his face as he was roughly thrust off of her dick.

Esmeralda grabbed the phone like she was trying to wring its neck as Jack spluttered on the floor, somewhat thankful to be able to regain his breath.

"SI?! COMO ESTAS?!?!"

*bzzzz-zzzzzz.....bzzz-zz*

"Ah.... Si?....."

Jackie rubbed his throat as Esmeralda nodded, a smile creeping back onto her face.

*bbzzzzz bzz bzzzzz bzzzzzzzzt*

"Si... si!!"

She put the phone down, quite sated.

"E... Esme?"

Her slick grin was now showing her fangs.

"You pack.."

"Um... sorry... pack?"

"Si. We go."

"W-with you?"

"Home."

"B-but I am home..." he stammered.

Her eyes grew cold.

"Your home with me, in España now. Vamos."

"B-but no vamos.. Wait you mean we're going to Spain?!? I can't go to Spain!"

"Vamos!" she snarled, standing up and grabbing his hair. "Mi Hermana call.... you MINE now!"

"Wait, I'm sorry, okay, okay v-vamos!" he pleaded, as she began to royally t-bag him. He doubted she knew the word in English, but the way she crouched over him, slapping her balls against his face was utterly undignifying as he felt her testicles bounce on his forehead, then his nose and mouth, producing loud smacking sounds that seemed similar to a slow, sarcastic applause as he smelt her crotch whiff in his nostrils.

She rubbed her groin all over him, and then stared down, looming over him like a demonic God, her cock at his lips.

"Vamos," she repeated.

"Vamossghllgh," he whined, as she made sure with a slap of her cock against his forehead, before sliding into his mouth.

###