Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I want you to do me..."

"Do what ah?"

Tears were coming to Martin's face, overwhelmed by the force of the woman pinning him, bullying him.

"F-fuck mmmeeee," he sobbed.

"Siiiii, BETTER boy...."

This time when she pulled back and removed her dress, she did it quickly, and the bulge hampered it on the way up until she tugged it hard enough that the pole in the way simply tore through the crotch of the dress.

Martin's eyes widened as a cock the size of a salami was produced, unable to look away from the eleven inch horsecock throbbing nastily in between Yolanda's legs, a thick glob of her pre-cum already drooling onto the couch like a hungry dog. Her radiant olive skin made it seem like it was cast in bronze, a statue for the ages.

"Oh-!"

Yolanda's smile was haughty.

"Si... now I show you real dick, white boy."

His heart pounded as she prepared to emasculate him, before pulling the dress up entirely, revealing two large, heavy-looking breasts, nipples standing straight like two delicious cherries, the ripe, juicy buds pointed straight at him

She crept on top of him, and the world narrowed down to the enticing display of masculine and feminine delights, which then pressed against him, the heat of her body higher than his, the thick hair falling in his face making him sputter.

"Ah sorry Papi," she grinned, whilst keeping him off balance, clamping his legs wide and wedging herself unceremoniously in between them.

Then she spat in her palm, and a few flecks hit his face as she spat again, and then she was reaching down.

The sound of wetness below made him tremble.

He knew all too well what she was doing.

"M-Madre, slowly," he whined.

She gripped his head harshly and hissed in his ear.

"We fuck hard."

He whined, a genuine high note of fear.

"S-Sorry Madre, I love you Madre, please....!!"

"Ohhhh shhhhh-sh-sh-sh," she grinned, delighting in the fear she was bringing up in the boy beneath her, kissing harsh and strong across his face, delighting in soothing his worries.

"We go slow for my Papi."

The sounds of cars outside was so distant it felt like another world as Yolanda lined herself up.

"Ready mia Puta?"

His lip trembled.

"....Yes."

The baseball-sized head began to press between his legs, and Martin bleated as he wondered how on earth it would fit as his anus cinched without him telling it to.

"Open."

"Uh... just..."

Flaring nostrils and an increase in pressure made him bleat, and he quickly put his hands across her breasts, nudging her nipples with his thumbs, and this seemed to placate the beast on top of him somewhat, allowing him to kiss up her neck and enjoy the incredible body, her fats and muscles all combining into poetry made flesh.

His anus relaxed.

Yolanda was not one to wait on ceremony, applying pressure as soon as she felt him loosen a little, and Martin squealed as he felt her helmet pop under the hood of his anal rim, widened even further than it had been with Roselyn.

"HUHUHHHHH!!"

"Ohhh SIIII NIÑO, MIA PUTANA DELICIOSO...."

There was no going back now, and as it rested in the head of his ass, Martin was overcome for a moment, his eyes watering.

"GGLlluuhhh!...huuuuhhhh..."

Immediately, Yolanda was in mothering mode.

"Oohhhh Mia Nino! Si... you are so amaaaazing, My goodness so perrrrfect!!!..."

A million kisses came at him from all directions, and she purposely pushed her tits up so they came to assault against his face. Martin relaxed upon being met with the avalanche of her large, bronzed breasts, slight wrinkles at the bottom and stretch marks only making her feel more human, more woman than anything he had experienced before as they mashed against his face, the softness of her skin, the heat of her cleavage as his lips opened.

"Kiss them," she whispered.

He obeyed, going up and down, from her sternum to between the crevasse of her tits, and then beginning to work closer to the nipples, feeling the melon-like weight of them between his fingers, his other hand snaking lower to take a squeeze of her ass.

"Oh! My Nino!"

She cooed, surprised at his boldness, her eagerness confirmed by a spot of heat spurting into his anus.

"MMhhhh..."

Expecting her to plunge deeper, he readied himself for the pain, but she didn't, shifting back and forth on top of him for a moment, and all Martin could hear was her heavy breathing, feeling the wet slide of sweaty tits on his face as he added saliva to the mix, and then he was being motorboated by the incredible rack of Roselyn's mother, a violent side-to-side that had his neck straining to keep him face up.

"Huhh..."

They were so big, and she was so powerful, that it was almost like being bullied, having to use his hands to keep the tits from wrenching his head sideways.

From the outside, he was barely visible under the avalanche of woman smothering and crushing him as best she could.

Eventually he caught a nipple in his mouth, and Yolanda let out a grunt.

"HUhh...! Si Puta..."

He sucked eagerly, and long, and Yolanda froze, caught in a bear trap of delightful boy-lips as they pursed and suckled on her sensitive nip.

When the lips pulled off them with a wet 'pop', Yolanda let out a girlish mewl.

"Oohhh!"

The action that followed was less sweet and innocent, grabbing the back of his neck and dropping her hardened other nipple hard onto his mouth.

"MHhhhhhh!"

Martin eagerly accepted it.

The nipple was so juicy and ripe, like the most perfect, succulent fruit imaginable, soft and hard at the same time.

Whilst he sucked, movement in his anal area made him freeze.

She was pushing again.

"Mmmmmm....!!"

He tried to give a cute wiggle and kiss of her nipple, but Yolanda's expression had transfigured into one of pure molten lust, and this time he knew the game was up.

He was about to take Mama's dick.

Her muscles turned taut under the fat, maniacal aggression lining her face as she began to press her hips towards his core, and Martin mewled as thick dick-meat began to bulldoze into his ass.

"HNNNNN!"

"You suck my tits if it helps," she said, her mouth barely opening, whispering It half to herself as to him.

The boy shook, but no one was there to save him if he wanted to stop, and Yolanda was in no mood to do so regardless of how he felt about the affair.

Another six inches of horsecock slid deep into Martin's body.

His mouth flapped open, then clamped shut. His core temperature heated by the burning pole in his abdomen, spreading fire through his anal walls, his fingers spasming of their own accord.

"UUUHNNNN!"

It felt like he was in the throes of an earthquake, caused by the crazed woman above him, the lines on her face now morphed into something laced with cruel triumph.

A tight whine escaped him.

She was so powerful, it felt like she was reshaping his entire existence as her cock throbbed within him.

"UHN!"

Yolanda brought her tits away from his face so she could enjoy the emotions flitting across his face.

"Ooohhhh...."

His eyes bulged as she clamped her forehead to his, grinning like a psychopath, and forced more in, and Martin rubbed up her sides with shaking hands, bleating as she drove so much cock into him that he felt like his brain might simply cave inwards.

With a sharp scream from Martin, Yolanda's soft hips hit his pillowy ones. Eleven inches of cock were, somehow, buried inside his body.

"UUUYYYUUUHHHHH!!!!!"

He didn't know how, but what he did know was the pain and pleasure were so eyewatering that he could barely see, non-sensical whimpers escaping him as he drooled from the left corner of his mouth, half-seeing Yolanda above him, in a feverish pitch of heat, another part of him experiencing it from outside his body, seeing in total clarity the cock wrapped tight by his anus, pulsing in time with her feverish heartbeat, spurting ooze into his core which seemed to imprint something on him which was intangible and yet extremely invasive, like she was touching something raw and dirtying it with her essence.

Long locks of hair hung between their faces as Yolanda shivered, bathing in his essences, his body gripping her cock like a vice.

"Aiii Papi.... So tight for Mama....."

Martin tried to rub her tits, and it brought back some of the humanity in her.

"F-fuck me...." He whispered.

"OHhhh Siiiiiii."

The affection came to the fore, pursing her lips into a duck-like pout and plopping thick, wet kisses which left more saliva on every part of his cheeks, almost pushing the drool onto his face as the tongue willingly snaked out and ran across the bridge of his nose.

It was so enjoyable he was almost able to relax.

Then she made a small movement, a butt of the hips so faint it might not have been real.

Martin's entire body jerked like somebody had just switched on the electricity.

"WUHhhh..."

"Oh Mia Puta...."

She didn't blink, staring down, eyeball-to-eyeball as eleven inches of prime cock meat pulled his insides in and out by a single inch.

It was enough for Martin to see stars.

"HHHHUHHHHhhh....UHHHH!..."

He didn't know how he was going to survive this... Roselyn had left him broken and barely able to stand. What was her even more heavily endowed Mother going to do to him?

He found out when she began to butt her hips, harshly, two-to-three inches of steel-hard penis leaving his body before snapping back in, pulling a sharp "UGH!" from his throat.

*Schllup*

"UGH!"

*Schllup*

"UGHh!"

The cascade of pleasure and pain rifling up his spine was impossible to make sense of, and Martin's head fell back on the bed as he moaned, trying to work through the sensations as Yolanda grunted, licking her lips as his ass hugged her cock tighter than anything she'd ever conceived of.

"Mmmmmmiiaaa.... Aaahhhhh......"

Martin watched the muscles in her face flicker, hands clawing his sides, his anus clutching so tight and spread so wide that he felt a growing sense of terror that she was going to fuck him to death.

*Schlllllup*

"UUUHmohhh....!"

It was like being fucked by a baseball bat's bigger brother, every ridge and divot of her cock sliding across his insides, lighting him up from the inside like a Christmas tree.

The pain and pleasure was like nothing he had felt before, already absolutely certain he would not be able to walk if Yolanda went even a tiny bit faster than the slow-fuck that she was meting out.

And yet, the pace increased, the cock beginning to come further out, retracting half its length from his body before piledriving home with wet, filthy *SCHLLLIIIKS* that started to fill the room, the sounds of hard sex reverberating through Martin's head and vibrating through the walls

Martin held back the screams as his insides were reworked, moulded around the obelisk slinging its way inside him, sweat dappling his brow. He had never feared, and yet desired, an object as much as Yolanda's pink torpedo which jammed itself inside his ass to the hilt, making him swoon, toes curling.

The pleasure was beginning to vastly outweigh the pain.

Then, just as Martin was beginning to foolishly believe he could handle her, Yolanda opened up the throttle.

Suddenly he was being pounded, and Martin let out a barely coherent scream as she less found, more obliterated, his prostate and his entire body lit up, forcing so much energy into his system that it was overloading, hands clawing her back, heels wrapping around her waist and clamping in an X shape around her lower back to try and do something to control the pace.

*PHAM-"UHN!"-PHAM-"UH!"-PHAM-"YUHH!"-PHAM-PHAMPHAMPHAM-!*

"AIIIIIUUGHHHHHHH-"

She didn't allow him to control anything, breaking the lock easily by raising her hips high and forcing him almost into an upside-down foetal position, holding him there.... Letting the fear seep into his unfocused gaze.

Now gravity was on her side.

"M...mmadrehhuh....!!!!!"

He looked up through lidded eyes at the slavering beast about to slay his ass.

"Mm-madrrreeeeh......!"

Yolanda cocked her head, watching the drool leaking from his mouth, his semi-lucid state merely preparation for the deep state of cock-drunkenness that he would soon reach.

A ripple of anticipation swept through her body.

Then she dropped.

*THWAP!*

"UUUUUHHHHHHuHHH!!"

The whore moan that she ripped from his body was so loud it was as if she'd found his third lung.

She rose up, salivating, and dropped.

*THWAP!*

"UUUGHHHHMMMADDrrrrreEEEHhhuhh.....!"

Martin was defenceless, his legs waving in the air listlessly as Yolanda settled her hands on the backs of his thighs, and pushed.

His feet were forced into a full fold, his asshole angled upwards, completely open for her to get some deeper penetration.

She grinned, enjoying the sensations of his anal rim squeezing constantly around the middle of her shaft. Even better around the base.

She dropped like a stone.

The slap of skin on skin was like a whip-snap.

*THWWWWAAP!*

"UGH-"

Then the pace increased again, like Yolanda had reloaded her machine gun as was now firing down heavy blows, huge glutes and thighs allowing her to savagely fill his rectum with her raging hardness.

*THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!*

"UGHHHGHHHHHHHHH-OH-OH-OH-UHN-!"

Yolanda began to open up. Her helmet slammed his prostate as she pistoned almost her entire cock in and out of his body, dropping herself life she was trying to sumo-slam down into his core.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP!*

Martin screamed to the rafters.

His voice became so high-pitched it sounded like a girl, and the couch began to squeal with him, springs punished under the sheer force of Yolanda's body being thrown down on top of it, Martin getting utterly bulled by the force of nature on top of him.

He could only grip the couch and release sex-squeals into the air as she forced ecstasy into his body using every last inch of musculature she possessed.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

His brain was melting, drool running down from the corners of his mouth as he was fucked into heaven like a ground-to-air missile, squealing as his brain releasing a flood of filthy hormones that broke all conceptions of what it meant to feel pleasure, reaching a high that no drug would ever reach, no touch could ever match, no love could ever placate.

The two rocked up and down like a filthy see-saw, a wild ride that saw sweat pouring from brows and trickling down backs as Yolanda slaved away at her beautiful fuck-toy.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

"YUuhhhhH..!!"

Martin squealed again, but his voice was going hoarse from all the pleasured exclamations, a rasp entering the equation as his eyes snapped up to the top of his head, and a body-wide tremor, spasming like he'd been hit by his own private earthquake, signalled another of his anal orgasms.

Yolanda growled in delight as thin strips of muscle went rigid under her grasp, and the legs shaking beneath her were a perfect indicator of the boy having his soul stolen before her very eyes.

She drank it in, even slowing a little so that she could observe the boy's nature being remade.

Pre-cum leaked from his todger down onto his own belly and face, but he didn't notice, too busy focusing on the bruising log snapping into his abdomen. It pulled his anal rim outwards when it left, and then sucked it back in when she threw her hips at his butt-cheeks, which were becoming red-raw from all the pounding.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP-*

"HN-Hnn-HNNNN-HnNN-!"

The sounds he made were of someone broken, unable to reconcile who they were.

She had to feel pleased. Her cock was doing quite a number on him.

Through the orgasmic chemicals burning his synapses, Martin had never felt so FULL, like he'd been given all of his daily meals in one go, except it was being repeatedly inserted into his anus, and as she fucked from slightly different angles, he was receiving forced stimulation across even more places inside.

"UHHHN!"

Her cock jabbed a little to the side, lighting something else up that made his spine arch.

How was she still finding more of him to violate? Like a perverted archaeologist, she explored every last crack and crevasse he might hope to keep secret.

"UUHHHh-HHHUHh-H-"

Then she stepped around, feet planted in the couch as she rotated her cock inside him until her whole body was facing away, still crunched over him, Martin now staring up at her prodigious ass, two bronze globes which began to jiggle as she fucked downwards in more heavy motions.

Martin bleated.

The curvature of her cock meant that she was now hitting a different part again.

*PHWAP-PHWAP-PHWAP-*

"OHMMMUYYYHHHh....!!"

Martin's brain switched off. Pleasure ripped through him, and a barely audible whine dribbled from his mouth as his cock launched a long strand of ecstasy right into his own face, choking as Yolanda didn't let up, moaning into the air, using momentum to keep bouncing, pounding herself down into Martin's broken, quivering asshole.

*PHWAP-PHWAP-PHWAP*

"SIIII PAPPIIIII....!"

*PHWAPPHWAPPHWAPPHWAPHWAP!!!!!*

The power was obscene, Yolanda's barely noticeable smile betraying how thoroughly she was enjoying it as one of her eyes twitched, staring into space as she crushed the boy beneath her, currently shaped like a loose pretzel as his toes touched the couch either side of his head, his own cum firing into his mouth, his eyes, his hair.

She fucked him in this far less loving position for a few heady minutes, beads of sweat now running down both their brows as the humidity of the room became thick and soupy, the smell of sex, cum and sweat tangy invading their nostrils, seeping into the couch and the floor.

Yolanda in particular had such an earthy, musky smell that Martin almost wished they were back in missionary position so he could smell her, although he was racing towards another orgasm with such speed that nothing really mattered any more. As long as he kept receiving that deep dicking that he deserved.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-hu-uh!"

As if sensing his thoughts, she pulled her cock from him like she was removing King Arthur's magic sword from the stone, a wet *Splugh* issuing as pre-cum bubbled up with it, icing his rim as that huge heat left his body for a moment.

"HUHhhh..."

It wasn't removed for long as Yolanda turned with furious passion in her eyes, cock pulsing and throbbing in mid-air as she knelt down onto the figure who had been about to uncurl his legs.

"Ah-Ah..... We stay open for Madre...."

She slapped his bum with a gentle hand, which nonetheless made Martin grimace in anticipation of the further brutality to come.

Yolanda hadn't even reached full capacity yet, but already she was nearly too much to handle.

Then she spat on his face.

The saliva stung, she'd thrown it with such venom, but when he saw the wide grin on her face something in him untightened, just a touch. He began to lick the spit on his face, trailing it into his mouth, getting all the flavours of her as he left wet trails around his lips and nose.

Of course, it wasn't the most pressing issue as she lined herself up, missionary style, and slid back into Martin's ass, but the fact it made Yolanda even more aroused was the best reward.

"Uuhhnn.."

He barely had time to readjust before the throttle opened up once more.

*PHWAPPHWAPPHWAPPHWAYP*

"UHHMMYYYUUHhhhh--Uhu-uh-uhh-u-UH-UHHU-U-UH-UH!"

Yolanda began to kill the boy beneath her with her dick again, her hips almost lifting off the bed like she was trying to bounce herself through the floor and into the apartment below.

As she obliterated him, she showered him with a stream of Spanish, spit flying from her lips as she drove herself into him with wild abandon.