Futa Cum Laude Bk. 01: Daphne & Umi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Mallory had just pulled her covers up to her neck. She turned on her side, facing the wall and flipped through her latest fantasy novel. She nearly dozed off before Valerie stumbled through the door. "Where the hell have you been?" She said, turning the page before she even finished reading.

"I'm never having sex again." Valerie sighed. She limped to her bed and flopped down. "That Daphne Macron has gotta be a nymph."

"She told you that?" Mallory put her book down and sat up.

"Not really." She chuckled. "But common Mal. We gangbanged her this morning, and I just dumped a dozen loads in her. That girl wants ANY cock. That much is clear."

"Oh. Heh." Mallory huffed. "Yeah, I guess she doesn't really care who she fucks." She closed her book and turned over again. "I got an early day tomorrow. Good night." She waited for Valerie to turn on the lights before opening her eyes again. Concern churned in her belly as she tried to identify the sensation racking her body. She finally determined it was jealousy—and that scared her more than anything.

"She said she wanted to fuck ME." Mallory whispered, staring up at the dark ceiling. "What the fuck, Daphne?"

12