Futa Daughter's Temptation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am," breathed Mrs. Simmons.

"Mmm, Georgia, Mrs. Simmons is way, way too dressed." I glanced at her. "What do you say, want to fix that?"

Georgia nodded, her innocent face brimming with such lust. That made her all the sexier. I loved that look of depravity in her eyes. This was the best. Just awesome. I was so eager for this passion. It would be amazing.

The pair of us darted in and attacked Mrs. Simmons. We pulled up her blouse, forcing her to thrust her arms into the air. In a flash, it was off, her bleached-blonde hair spilling about her face. A purple bra constrained her large breasts."

I snapped the strap. "That's cute."

"Thanks," she said, squirming. "Though you just went without."

"Well, when they're small and cute..." I said. "Though I bet Georgia's got a bra on."

"My mom would never let me leave the house without one," Georgia said and pulled off her blouse to reveal a snowy bra that was plain and yet enticing for their virginal delight.

"Ooh, that's cute," the MILF said.

Georgia blushed and squirmed. "Thanks."

"Mmm, your bra's cute, Mrs. Simmons, but I want to see what you got beneath it." I licked my lips, eager to stare at those tatas. I thrust my hands around her body. I slid my hands behind her and found the clasp. In a second, it was off.

"You're faster than my husband," she groaned as I pulled her bra off.

I winked at her. "I like titties!"

Her cups fell away and her tits bounced out. They had a heavy jiggle to them. As I was pulling her straps down her arms, Georgia squealed and then buried her face into the valley of those tits. She rubbed her face between them, clearly reveling in those big tits.

It was hot to watch. My dick throbbed as the cutie pressed those boobs into her face. I smacked her on the ass. "That's it. Enjoy those mommy-boobs."

"Oh, my, she's enthusiastic," Mrs. Simmons groaned. "I've never... With girls. And you're both so young. My children are your age."

I winked at her and then I moved behind her and tugged down her skirt. I knelt and found a matching pair of purple panties. They were a delight to see as they molded to her rump. Georgia was moaning up front, her voice muffled by those lush boobs.

Skirt off, it was time to pull off those panties. I hooked my fingers into her waistband and pulled them down. They rolled down off her ass. I shuddered as her pale ass appeared. Nice and plump. I darted in and bit.

Not hard but enough for her to squeal. "Sky!"

"Mmm, that's a yummy ass," I moaned and pulled her panties down further to expose the brown-furred muff that I had fingered. Her sweet musk filled my nose. Her cream beaded on her curls. I rolled her panties down her calves. "And that pussy... I'm drooling."

"I bet you are," the MILF said, stepping out of her panties.

That made her butt-cheeks jiggle before me.

My dick throbbing, I nuzzled my face into her bush and licked at her. My tongue caressed her slit. I stroked her. She groaned, her butt-cheeks clenching tight before my face. It was amazing to enjoy. My tongue thrust into her cunt.

I swirled around in her married pussy. I reveled in the taste of her. Her flavor soaked my tongue. She was amazing. I swirled around in her. I fluttered my tongue back and forth. I made her groan. Her pussy cream soaked my tongue.

What a delicious flavor to taste. I fluttered my tongue around in her cunt. Georgia suckled loudly. She must be nursing on a nipple. The MILF moaned. She was clearly in heaven. Her voice reverberated through the bathroom.

"Oh, my god," she gasped. "You girls... Oh, this is... I mean... Your tongue, Sky!"

"I love pussy!" I moaned. "What can I say?"

"Yeah, you love pussy!" she groaned. "And Georgia... Oh, my, you're sucking hard on my nipple."

"Mmm," purred Georgia.

I loved this.

Mrs. Simmons's brown bush rubbed against my face. Her curls caressed me. It was awesome. I loved every moment of it. My body shuddered. The pleasure surged through my body. It was an outstanding delight. My tongue whipped her cunt up to a froth.

Just a delight to enjoy. Her cream spilled down my tongue and rolled over my chin. I breathed in her musk. I savored her sweet aroma as I feasted on her. I loved every last second of devouring her married cunt.

"Mmm, Mrs. Simmons," moaned Georgia. "Your nipples are so nice, but..."

"You want to eat some mommy pussy?" I asked. "Before I even put any cum in it."

"Just... to compare them," the corrupted girl moaned.

My clit throbbed. I was so excited about this. "Come on down."

Georgia's skirt rustled as she dropped to her knees. Then she nuzzled in from the front. I licked at the MILF's pussy and brushed Georgia's tongue. Mrs. Simmons groaned as she had two naughty girls eating her pussy.

My futa-dick loved this. I thrust my tongue into the MILF's cunt while Georgia fluttered against Mrs. Simmons's clit (and brushing my lower lips in the process). The MILF's twat squeezed about my tongue as she moaned.

This was so hot.

I wiggled my tongue around inside of her snatch, savoring her sweet taste. Georgia moaned and then suckled. The MILF gasped. That naughty preacher's daughter was nursing on the MILF's clit. I loved it.

Mrs. Simmons did, too. "Oh, Georgia. Oh, that's good. Mmm, and Sky, your tongue... Your tongue is dancing around inside of me."

I was so glad that she liked that. I caressed her with hunger. I wanted to make her cum. I ached for her. I swirled around in her snatch. She gasped, her passion echoing through the stall. It was an amazing sound to hear.

I drilled my tongue into her snatch. I fluttered in fast circles, her juices running down my chin. Georgia's suckling echoed. The MILF's butt-cheeks flexed right before my eyes. Then she gasped out her pleasure.

"You girls!"

Her pussy convulsed around my tongue.

A flood of sweet juices gushed out and bathed my face. I licked up her MILF passion. So did Georgia. Our tongues brushed as we stroked her pussy lips from opposite directions. She bucked and moaned, her passion resounding around the stall.

"Oh, my god!" she moaned. "You girls... This is so naughty. Oh, yes, I love this."

"Mmm, and we love making mommies cum, right, Georgia?" I moaned.

"Yes!" Georgia groaned.

I shuddered and licked at her juices. Her moans died down, her orgasm passing. My futa-dick ached to be in her married snatch now. I had to fuck her, but Georgia needed her own fun. She deserved it.

"Mmm, why don't you munch on some yummy twat while I fuck you, Mrs. Simmons," I groaned, rising and gripping her ass.

"Oh, wow," panted Mrs. Simmons. "I've never... You know..."

"I hadn't before I did," said Georgia. I heard cloth rustling. She must be taking off her skirt and panties. "But you'll just start licking and doing things, and I'll love it."

"Okay," the MILF said.

"Mmm, Georgia's just eager to get eaten out by a mommy," I purred.

"Yep!" the naughty girl said.

My mom and I had corrupted that girl. I loved it.

Georgia sat on the toilet and leaned back, her legs spread wide. Her black bush dripped in her juices. Mrs. Simmons fell to her knees before me. She leaned down and buried her face between the girl's thighs. Georgia gasped.

I grinned at that MILF getting herself some hot poon.

I dropped to my knees, my futa-cock bobbing. I stared at that brown bush. I lined up at her married pussy, so eager to give her a pussy full of cum for Georgia to devour. She would love it. I flicked my eyes to her and smiled at the joy on her face.

I pressed my cock into the MILF's bush. Her silky hair caressed over me. That ticklish feeling was incredible. I groaned, shuddering in delight. I pushed deeper into her cunt. Her hairs tickled me. They felt so naughty.

I grinned and pushed into her cunt. I savored that silky twat sliding around my dick. It was an amazing delight. I groaned as I worked into that hot cunt. Her married sheath massaged my throbbing futa-cock.

"Oh, my god," she moaned. "You're so huge. I've never had anything that big in me."

"She is amazing," Georgia moaned. "Just like your tongue."

"Mmm, call her Mommy!" I purred. "After all, she's a sexy MILF."

"Yes, yes, eat my pussy, Mommy!" Georgia moaned, her eyes widening. Was she thinking of her mother?

I hoped so.

I gripped Mrs. Simmons's hips. She moaned as I drew back my cock. Her tight pussy gripped me. That wonderful, silky sheath felt so incredible about me. I thrust back into her. I buried hard into her snatch. I plunged to the hilt in her cunt.

Her twat squeezed hard about me. I groaned, savoring that hot cunt massaging me. I pumped away at her, my hands sliding from her hips. I swept up her body. I stroked her silky flesh. I grabbed her tits. I held her tight.

I kneaded her boobs. I loved the feel of those heavy tits in my hand. She moaned into Georgia's cunt, feasting on the naughty girl's cunt. Georgia's small tits quivered as she squirmed. The toilet creaked.

"Oh, Mommy, eat my naughty cunny!" Georgia moaned, her eyes squeezing tight. "Just eat my pussy, Mommy."

"Oh, god, this is fucked up," Mrs. Simmons moaned. "Mmm, but your twat tastes so good."

"Yes, it does!" I moaned, pumping away at her while my hands kneaded her tits.

Every thrust into her cunt swelled the pressure in my ovaries. My load of futa-cum brimmed in there, eager to flood the MILF's pussy and give Georgia that treat. Not that she wasn't enjoying herself. Her body trembled.

She moaned and groaned as the MILF feasted on her cunt. Mrs. Simmons's bleached-blonde hair spilled over Georgia's thighs. The married woman moaned as my cock slammed into her cunt. She squeezed about me, gripping me on the pullback.

"Yes, yes, that's good," the MILF groaned. "Oh, Sky, your dick..."

"Going to cum on my dick?" I asked.

"Of course! Your futa-cock is huge!"

I grinned at that.

"Oh, Mommy!" Georgia panted. "Oh, Mommy, that's so good. Just lick at me. Lap at me. Oooh, that's awesome."

"Cum on your mommy's mouth, Georgia!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned, her body shuddering. "Just keep licking me."

"Mmm, I want you to cum!" the MILF moaned.

I grinned, thrusting away hard. I slammed my cock into her cunt now. My pussy clenched every time I buried into her twat. The heat from my clit-dick spread through my snatch. Juices ran down my thighs.

I shuddered, coming closer and closer to cumming. The ache at the tip of my cock neared that moment of exploding. I buried hard and fast into the MILF's cunt. Her pussy squeezed about me. She moaned into Georgia's cunt.

"Mommy!" the girl squealed. "Oh, my, yes! I'm cumming, Mommy!"

Mrs. Simmons's head moved. She licked and lapped at Georgia's cunt, drinking up all those spicy juices. I groaned, slamming into the MILF's cunt. Her twat grew hotter. She moaned as she feasted on Georgia's passion.

"Oh, god, yes!" she gasped. "Fuck!"

Her pussy convulsed around my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned, slamming into her cunt. My dick throbbed and ached as I drew back. Her flesh rippled around me. "Mrs. Simmons!"

"Mommy!" Georgia gasped. "So good!"

I rammed into Mrs. Simmons's climaxing cunt. Her flesh sucked at me. Then I groaned and erupted. My cum fired into her snatch. I fired blast after blast of jizz into her twat. I shuddered and unloaded spurt after spurt of cum into her cunt.

Stars burst out of my eyes. Pleasure washed out of my cunt and erupted from my cock. My back arched as the cum pumped out of my futa-dick and into the married woman's pussy. Her flesh spasmed around me. She milked me with that delicious pussy. I groaned, riding the high.

"Oh, you girls!" gasped Mrs. Simmons, her pussy massaging out the last drops of my cum.

"Georgia, there is a lot of cum in your mommy's pussy for you to lick out," I groaned, my heart pounding.

"Really?" she asked, her blue eyes snapping open.

"Yep," I purred.

Georgia fell to her knees and buried her face into the MILF's cum-matted bush. Mrs. Simmons gasped, her bleached-blonde locks spilling about her head. I smiled at the sight. My futa-cock throbbed and ached as I fell to my knees. My dick quivered before me.

I grabbed it and stroked my cock, my tip aimed at Georgia's cute, tight tush. I hated Mom calling my ass a tush, but Georgia's was one. A cute and adorable tush that I just had to ravish with my big and naughty futa-dick.

I pressed my pussy-soaked shaft into her butt-crack. Georgia didn't even stop eating the MILF's creampie. I slid my cock to that tight asshole. Then I smiled and pushed on it. She moaned as her anal ring parted.

"Oh, my," the MILF gasped. "Anal?"

"She's a dirty reverend's daughter!" I purred.

"Yes!" Georgia squealed while her asshole stretched open.

That delicious anal ring widened and widened and then swallowed my cock. I groaned as I slid into her asshole. I groaned at the delight of sliding into her wonderful bowels. It was amazing. I shuddered, the heat swelling through me. It was fantastic to enjoy. Her flesh milked me. Held me.

It was awesome.

I slid my dick into the girl's tight asshole while she feasted on the MILF. Mrs. Simmons groaned, those lovely tits of her swayed. I stared at them jiggling, my grin growing bigger and bigger. This was such a wonderful thrill.

I bottomed out in Georgia's bowels. She had taken me. "Mmm, you love that big dick in your butt while munching on some mommy cunt."

"I do!" Georgia moaned. "Oh, Mommy, your pussy tastes so good. Especially full of Sky's cum."

"I can tell you love it," the MILF groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's good."

I grinned and drew back my hips. My cock throbbed in her anal depths. This felt incredible. I shuddered, my boobs quivering. I gripped Georgia's narrow hips and plunged back into the girl's delicious asshole.

I fucked her with passion. Mrs. Simmons's pussy cream lubed things perfectly. I loved every moment of fucking into her. I savored this delight. This pleasure swelled and swelled in me as I fucked my hips forward.

I buried into her again and again. The pleasure built and built at the tip of my cock. I groaned, my dick throbbing and aching. I plundered her bowels with passion. I buried to the hilt in her again and again.

"Sky!" she moaned. "Mmm, fuck me while I lick at Mommy's cunt."

"God, she's licking!" groaned the MILF. "She's got her tongue deep in me."

"Good!" I panted.

It was delicious to fuck Georgia's asshole. Incredible. I groaned, my face scrunching up. I groaned, pumping away at her asshole with my big futa-dick. The pleasure of her bowels was exquisite. I shuddered as I sodomized her. A true delight to enjoy.

Juices ran down my thighs. Hot trickles of cream that would melt through me. I groaned, my hips wiggling from side to side. This was the life. This delight right here. I reveled in every plunge. My dick ached, my orgasm growing and growing.

"Mmm, you going to cum, Mommy?" Georgia moaned.

"Getting there," Mrs. Simmons panted.

"Yeah, you'll drown me, Mommy!"

I smiled and slammed into Georgia's asshole. My crotch smacked her cute tush. My pussy clenched, the heat swelling in my ovaries. I loved the velvety friction of her asshole. I slammed into her faster and faster. I fucked her with passion. With speed.

It was delicious.

I slammed into her, our pants and moans echoing through the bathroom. My ovaries tightened. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. I surged towards my climax as I fucked the naughty girl feasting on the MILF's pussy.

"Yes," whimpered the MILF.

"Cum on her mouth!" I groaned, slamming into Georgia's bowels.

"Oh, my god, Georgia!" the MILF moaned, her body bucking.

"Oh, Mommy, your cream tastes so good!" Georgia moaned.

I slammed into her tight asshole. Her bowels squeezed around me as she drank down the MILF's pussy cream. I drew back and Georgia gasped. Her asshole convulsed around my cock. She joined the MILF in orgasmic delight.

I groaned and buried into my girlfriend's asshole. I slammed in deep and hard. Her bowels rippled and writhed around Georgia's asshole. I groaned, savoring her suction. The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. I buried into her asshole.

I erupted.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I moaned, pumping my cum into Georgia's asshole. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure of her bowels rippling around me.

"Sky!" she squealed, her naughty asshole sucking at me. She worked out my cum. She drew it all out. It would be such a delight. I groaned, my heart racing. This pleasure swam through me. It was intense. Delicious.

Amazing.

My cum spurted over and over into her bowels. I hit the peak of my pleasure. I quivered there, pussy cream running down my thighs. The pleasure buzzed through me. I shuddered, panting. I felt like a million bucks.

"Damn," I groaned. "that was great."

"Uh-huh," panted Mrs. Simmons.

"Mmm, but our movie's about to let up," I said. "We should get dressed."

We pulled on our clothes (it didn't take me long) and then we were kissing Mrs. Simmons goodbye. As the MILF headed out before us with a bounce to our step, I put my arm around Georgia and pulled her close.

"What do you say that we go to your house and seduce your real mother?" I purred.

Her eyes lit up. She swelled up and then froze. "But... what would your mother say."

"Well, let's find out," I said and pulled out my phone. I opened up a contact, Mom, and sent, "Hey, Mom, is it cool if Georgia and I have sex with her mother?"

Georgia leaned in and then gasped, "She's responding."

You could see the little dots blinking at the bottom. "Of course it's okay," Mom texted me. "Mrs. Reyes really showed me that MILFs are as much fun as nubile girls."

"There," I said to Georgia. "See, it's okay."

She beamed at me. "Then let's do it. Let's have sex with my mom!"

She was such a naïve girl. Contacts could be changed. Anyone, like Mrs. Reyes, could be in my phone as "Mom," ready and waiting to send back a text if I needed it. I hummed as we headed out of the restroom for the second half of our date.

* * *

Madeline Marlow

I rang the doorbell of the Matthews home.

"Coming," said Helena Matthews. The door opened a minute later. The reverend's wife had a big smile on her lips, that sort of pleased delight that could only come from orgasms that utterly satiated a woman.

The reverend's wife had succumbed to my futa-daughter.

"My daughter's not the only futa in the family," I told her. "We need to talk."

She gasped, her eyes flicking down to my sweatpants. Her whimper of lust broke my heart. The reverend's marriage would forever be soiled because of my daughter's selfishness. That would change. And Mrs. Matthews would help.

This will work, Grace said. You'll see. This will save your daughter from Spice!

To be continued...

12