Futa Dragons Pt. 01

Story Info
A different take on life in the cosmos.
12.6k words
4.24
15.8k
33
2

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Fiona.

Thes, an ancient alien word for freedom, was the first planet that humans had colonised in the era of space exploration and colonisation that had come early to some thirty thousand brave members of the human race. The humans were mostly from Japan, Korea, Australia and New Zealand; a group that had mainly been recruited under the auspices of a marketing group that had dealings in all four countries. Escaping wars and other man-made disasters, the CEOs of several international corporations and forward thinking scientists had looked to populating the stars almost three hundred Earth years ago. Thes was the first and most successfully colonised by a group of adventurous scientists and their families.

The planet had not been found on their star maps. In fact not even the star was known to the astronomers of old Earth. The group of travellers had found many things in contradiction. What is and what was fact as dictated by the inferior technology of Earth was definitely in conflict.

A travelling band of interstellar scientists and ambassadors had encountered them after several years in travel. The alien group had mentally scanned the humans and had materialised in the middle of blank space and hailed them. "Brothers of the Warrior," they had called them and had promised them assistance in their journey. Upgrading the crude engines they found on the ships and providing other wondrous tools and instruments that had only been dreamt of in science fiction they had guided the fledging space faring race to a suitable planet.

The hastily recruited human ambassadors and the representatives of a variety of alien species had spent many days and nights discussing their situations. The aliens provided knowledge and data freely and without condition. The humans in turn tried to express how much this generosity meant to them.

A blue robed priestess, a follower of the Chrysalis Order she told them, accepted their attempts at thanking their new friends. "You have come far, my brothers and sisters, it is time for you to feel thes and lay down your troubles. A time to rebuild and redefine yourselves in the cosmos."

When asked what thes had meant the woman had smiled. "It is a slip of the tongue, my apologies. It is from an ancient phrase from my home. Thes na Klein. Freedom and Love. It is what we wish to all who gather in peace."

So the ambassadors had named their new home in honour of this ancient blessing. Its formal name was Thes na Klein but it had been shortened to simply Thes. Freedom.

Once they had established themselves in the new solar system they had begun to receive visitors from other worlds. Soon the new human colonists found themselves working with a variety of different species and governments. It was a time of great contentment.

There was only one worry in the back of the early colonists' minds. Those that were supposed to come after them, the second and third waves, never came. It was almost a hundred cycles after they had fled angry government officials and rabid protestors that wanted to take their hard earned places on the first ships before any news arrived. Several dozen ships of a similar design to their first ships had been found destroyed with no survivors. The ships it seemed had been sabotaged and had exploded from detonations inside the vessels and not from any attack from another species. It was news that was met with great sorrow. Seemingly they had been fortunate to leave when they did. No longer did the scientists look to the skies in hope that those they had left behind would soon arrive.

Since coming to Thes the scientists had dropped all Earth time references. Thes rotated on a twenty-eight hour day and took 400 days to revolve around its yellow star. The planet had a small inclination, slightly less than three degrees. Therefore there was no appreciable difference in northern and southern hemisphere seasons. They decided to break the year up into three seasons, coinciding with the changes that occurred to the planet on its slight elliptical orbit. Harvest, Planting and Fallow. Hence they began to refer to years as cycles. A cycle being the time it took to not only revolve around the star but also the time to turn through the seasons. Each of the seasons had a temperature variation of about ten degrees Celsius while the Harvest season experienced a little more rain in the south and the north getting most of its rain in the Planting season.

The months were no longer named after old gods or artificial counting methods that confused many logical scientists because of the root meaning being lost in the rearrangement of the calendar thousands of years ago. The months were sequentially numbered Firstmonth, Secondmonth, Thirdmonth, etc.

They made the months into periods of 40 days. The forty days into 4 ten-day periods. The term week was preserved, it was now expanded to include the extra three days. The work days were also simply numbered. Sixday and Sevenday were reserved for tidying up the stuff that was done through the work week and sporting events. Restday and Funday were a weekend type arrangement for leisure and family gatherings. Endday was, as its name suggested, the end of the period. It was a time for getting ready for the next ten-day period.

There were no religious holidays. Religion was practiced by people who did not have faith in themselves. There was no God, as such, it was hard to believe the old lies about man being created in his image when everything from beautiful silver winged angel like beings to telepathic beetles had landed on their new home world and said hello. This small group of humans whom had dared to venture out into the blackness had been welcomed by the most diverse set of aliens that anyone had dared imagine. None of them believed that some God had created them either. All believed that they had evolved from lesser beings. If someone had created them well that was fine. They could trace their roots back to ponds, mud pits and, in some cases, the energy of the stars themselves. Universally it was a feeling that we are who we are and if you don't like it, better learn to in a hurry.

The new residents of Thes did celebrate several milestones. They still liked the ending of the old cycle and the beginning of a new one. The changeover occurred at the end of Harvest and heading into Fallow. It was a ten-day long festival of visiting family, remembering friends and past lovers and for meeting new ones and lastly, giving gifts.

Other celebrations throughout the year included the landing of the first of the ships. The meeting of the first new species on their new home and sadly, the great tragedy of the Cannindale.

The Cannindale disaster was named after an exploration ship that had inadvertently been destroyed by a friendly group of aliens whom had settled on the planet, Queba IX, in the next solar system. The ship had been crushed in a gravity well when they had been ill-directed towards it by the Queban authorities. They had not realised that the ship had not been built to repulse the gravity effects as theirs were. Three hundred precious humans had been killed along with a similar number of other species that were eager to learn and explore with the newcomers.

The memorial was not a sad affair. Some speeches were made by the dwindling number of survivors. There had only been thirty of them. Fortunate to have been on the pilot ship with some Queban officials or were planet-side when the tragedy unfolded. A presentation of a small token of sorrow and apology from the Queban ambassador. A gesture that was heartfelt but unnecessary. However, it seemed the Quebans liked to be reminded that they must always ensure that they ask all the right questions before they advise another species. It had almost become a codex for the gentle beings. Not just for the Quebans but for all of the cosmos. Many similar disasters and even potential conflict had been averted by applying the rules of 'does everyone know what is happening and how the other feels about it'. The rules did not just apply to travelling ships. It was applied to business and trading deals, marriages between species and exploration of new worlds. The disaster was celebrated as a milestone by many more than just the species that had been directly affected.

It had been tough in the early days, but assistance from many, many alien species had eased some of the stress and hardship. However, the population suffered from an unbalanced ratio of males to females. The females outnumbered the males at almost six to one. It had resulted in many unorthodox and, in the eyes of the old lawmakers and religious leaders of Earth, immoral and illegal family groups. Some men found themselves having to provide sexual services to members of their own families including nieces, mothers-in-law, daughters and sisters. It was something that was addressed early and harmoniously. It was not an offence to be in such a relationship. As the humans began to work more closely with other humanoid, and in some cases totally alien physiologies, there began a seemingly natural bonding of males and females. The purely human population dwindled over the generations until very few of the current generation could truly say that they were one hundred percent Earth stock.

These relationships caused the birth of many hybrid species with characteristics of even more diverse life. Very few of any species could claim to be pure. A woman having a male child with the legs and feet similar to that of a work horse was not something that would make a news headline if she had paired with a male from Nostrus. A planet where all citizens had the lower half of an ancient legendary centaur. Nor would a female born with additional genitals cause much ruckus on many of the planets. It was, in the main, simply accepted as being part of a wide and diverse cosmos. There were still some, however, who believed that such breeding was an outrage and sometimes took steps to try to rectify these mistakes. Some were punished for their hypocrisy, others did it without being detected and thus escaped judgement.

Fiona Gibson was born with a cock as well as a perfectly formed pussy. Her father had gone into a rage over the birth of this monster by his wife. It did not enter his mind that his wife's grandmother and great grandmother had been born with the same configuration between their beautiful long legs. He had acted in rage at what he saw as an affront to his manhood. It was his uninformed actions that damaged his otherwise healthy daughter for a long period of her early life. One that he suffered a dire punishment for the rest of his short life afterwards once her ancestor discovered his stupidity. Michael Gibson suffered the indignity of having his penis and testicles being surgically removed to preserve his life from an unknown bacteria that attacked his reproductive system. Unfortunately it caused a great deal of animosity between him, his father and his normally placid and easy going wife, Wendy. The two males blamed Wendy for the emasculation. Wendy knew the true cause and secretly smirked at the two men as she laughed at their anger when she was alone with her beautiful child.

For Fiona was not the product of an alien liaison. She was the descendant of a family of Futanari. The hidden and shadowy beings that lived in seclusion of the faery world. A world that sometimes brushed with the world of man and for the curious was an opportunity to pass from one to the other.

Fiona's Great, great Grandmother Theodora was a lusty and curious Futa female with a sharp and brilliant mind and a cock as long as her leg from knee to ankle. Coupled with her long prong was an alluring and full lipped pussy that welcomed many a male cock as well as her Futanari kin. She did not choose to have external balls, as did many of the Futa males. At times she believed their big heavy sacks of testosterone filled eggs that produced the potent sperm of their race drove them to aggression and domination. However, the probing tongues and slobbering mouths of her lovers in and over her visible sex organs was enough to convince her that her configuration was amply attractive and gave her lovers confidence to please her properly. She did not feel the need to use her powers to make her balls come down from their comfortable residence inside her. Such power she did have in abundance. She was of an ancient time and a world of many mysterious ways. Telepathic, immortal and able to transport herself at will to anywhere she had been before.

Venturing forth through the veil that had opened on a small island in the Sea of Japan she had travelled extensively around the islands learning all that she could about this world of men and women. Women whom had beautiful pussies between their easily opened legs but could take only half her Futa weapon with any comfort. There were males that strove to swallow her huge cock in there willing arses and she enjoyed making them her sluts with the special properties of her cock's fluids. They were willing to do anything for her after tasting her wonderful cock, even allow her to fuck their dewy eyed wives.

It was one of these men that presented her with the woman she found love with. A beautiful Japanese woman who it seemed possessed some of the characteristics of a Futa female herself. She had no cock but her vaginal passage was deep and able to twist and reshape itself around her womb. Theodora had fallen for her deeply as had the woman, Makiza, for the beautiful Futa and her satisfying cock.

Makiza was an engineer working for a secret corporation that was building spacecraft to flee this terrifying planet. Theodora had witnessed much of the atrocity that Makiza feared was taking over the world's governments. Had seen the damage done to a world she remembered as wondrously green and fertile. Now the concrete seethed with angry humans. She added her knowledge to that of Makiza and redoubled the efforts of the small teams around the Asia Pacific area. Ships had launched many years earlier than planned.

Theodora had decided to go with her most satisfying lover. She bade farewell to her ancestors in the faery world and told them she was heading for the inky blackness that held the stars. The elders had spoken to her before she left and told her that she would find her own forebears out in the voids. Explaining to her that the faery world brushed shoulders with many and varied races in the cosmos. They assured her that she would always be able to find her way back should she ever need to.

Leaving the Earth behind had been fraught with danger and heart breaking moments. Outraged secret government agencies had chased the fleeing peoples. Originally there had been almost one hundred thousand would be refugees. Many had been trapped by vicious betrayals and unforeseen sabotage to ships that exploded on acceleration from their moon orbit. Rumours had been spread among militant groups of protesters. Lies about damage to the environment and poisoning of the planet by those seeking to escape the Earth and head off before it killed the remaining population. They had even had to evade nuclear weapons fired from previously unconfirmed missiles based on satellites revolving around the planet.

However, their numbers diminished, they had escaped. Theodora and Makiza looked forward to starting a new and productive life on a new world. A few cycles after settling Thes, Makiza had given birth to a beautiful Futa female. None among the colonists knew that a Futanari lived among them. Theodora had helped Makiza deliver the child in their remote home high in the peaceful mountains surrounded by heavy forests. The women were independent and had refused all male offers of company and assistance.

Several cycles later their family had grown by two more, a male and a female. Neither of them had the Futa gene despite Theodora carrying one of the children herself. Impregnated by the sperm of her own fertile system fucked into her by the wonderful Makiza who fashioned a unique strap-on dildo that injected the life giving sperm deep into Theodora's spasming cunt.

Life passed peacefully for the two women and their family. The two normal children found love in each other's beds and moved further out into the new planet's wilderness to continue their life with the blessing of Theodora and Makiza. Their Futa daughter, Mia, was as adventurous as her sire and left to travel the world. She returned with a womb full of child from a man she had met on a large planet called Thallix Prime. He was a shy and quiet man, as was many of his race. He would not come with his pregnant lover back to her home to be with her parents for the birth.

Theodora had been outraged and promptly disappeared. She returned a week later with the meek man in tow. The new couple lived a long and prosperous life on Thes. He was a brilliant accountant and established a thriving firm that built to include lawyers and investment brokers. It did a thriving trade as liaison between the new highly productive and resource plenty Thes and the rest of the cosmos. Arden Scott and his wife made plenty of credits before their long lives ended.

Theodora found herself on her own again. Her beautiful and brave Makiza died at the ripe old age of one hundred and twenty two cycles. Far longer than she could have ever hoped to live on the polluted and corrupted home of her birth. It was not many cycles, or so Theodora felt, but it was at least thirty cycles, later that Mia and her still shy but loyal husband also passed. Theodora reviewed her life in the mirror of their wonderful home and realised that she still appeared to be only in her late twenties. She contacted her late daughter's lawyers and found a discrete young man by the name of Jonathon Scott, a nephew of Arden and now manager of the business. He carefully arranged her death and handing on of her assets to a similarly named heiress. Theodora Haven came into being and befriended the child of her granddaughter, Wendy Gibson.

Theodora travelled. Sometimes conventionally by spaceship and teleport. Other times by the power of her mind. She could astrally project her thoughts and image to those that needed her or physically transport herself by using the extraordinary powers she had been blessed with. Wendy had been a frequent stopping place until she inexplicably fell in love with a man that Theodora could not stand. She saw in him an arrogance and darkness that assaulted her sensibilities and she had tried, unsuccessfully to rid her great grandchild of the man. Even to the extent of seducing the woman and showing her the true meaning of love. Wendy had been a satisfied and delighted lover but she could not divorce the man. He held the money in the relationship and was extremely easy to anger and threatened her very life with revenge should she leave him.

It was not until Wendy had her child, Fiona, did she truly realise the evilness of the man. For the sake of the child, amid threats of divorce and sole custody she prevailed with him. She did not need to satisfy his sexual needs thanks to her ancestor but she did need to protect herself from the man's father's vindictive twin brother. A man whom had arrived on the scene when his brother had died and assumed the role of husband to her severely depressed and vulnerable Grandmother.

Wendy had needed to arm herself with non-lethal but very deterrent weapons, including a stun gun. The evil bastard had tried to rape her on several occasions when no-one else was around to back up her accusations. Her husband had scorned her and shouted at her to keep her lies to herself. In the end she had broken down and called upon Theodora to help her. The woman whose love she had rejected in the end for the sake of a child that could only have been hers.

She arranged for her to take a posting on the ill-fated Cannindale with her husband. Their plan was to leave the man stranded on Stantos, a friendly planet that was heavily governed by females, after declaring him mentally unstable. Michael would have caused such a fuss over their accusations that it was unlikely that any competent psychiatrist would fail to see the seething hatred of the man for all things female.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers