Futa Dragons Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crossed her arms and eyed the seated girl thoughtfully. "I will make amends for my mistake now. Spread your legs and show me your weapon," Theodora commanded softly.

Fiona didn't even blush as she spread her long legs and revealed the flaccid cock that hung down well past the bottom of her pussy. She was surprised when Theodora dropped to her knees and rapidly sucked her soft clit into her extremely hot mouth. The heat was scalding and Fiona bucked in an attempt to extract her sensitive organ. An abnormally hot hand on her thigh stopped her.

Theodora appeared to glow. A soft outline of something otherworldly surrounded the woman like a halo. It seemed to form something so extraordinary that Fiona could not focus her eyes on what appeared to be a shimmering dragon now intensely sucking her clit with claws that appeared to be penetrating and massaging her stomach and pussy. The pleasure and pain was exquisite as the woman sucked and chewed on her clit all the way to its base at the folds of her pussy. Heated fingers, like claws, penetrated her wet opening and reached deep inside her.

Fiona bucked in pleasure. Closing her eyes to revel in the fiery heat around her clit that was quickly spreading to her very wet cunt, her arsehole and up her spine to the base of her skull. The world went bright white. A voice spoke gently in her mind. Instructions. It spoke of the old worlds and the powers that existed; told her how it was still connected to her and her special genitals. It informed her of the many things she could do if she trained her mind and body. The voice was soothing but intense in its education. It told her to remember. Told her that the world was hers if she was bold, strong and believed deeply in herself and her Futa heritage. The voice was gone but a deep feeling of strength and power entered Fiona's body and mind. It made her feel incredible.

Fiona awoke with a start when the voice ceased speaking to her. She found herself on the bed in her room. It was dark. The clock on her bed read 3:12. For a moment she was apprehensive then she relaxed. If her Grandfather had come home and found her naked on the floor he would have yelled at her. She did not remember that happening. Julia or maybe she herself had taken her to bed. Rolling over she drifted back to sleep. It seemed she no longer cared.

The next morning Fiona examined her clit. It felt different and seemed to sit a little higher on her body. In front of a mirror she closely peered at her strange genitals. Hefting her clittie cock she immediately noticed that its head was no longer blind. A wide slit sat vertically in the middle right at the uppermost point of the head. She squeezed her hand around her shaft and was surprised to see a small droplet of clear fluid seep from it. Looking in the mirror she saw that the skin of her pussy flaps now merged at the base of her appendage. It was more a cock now than ever before. Skin seemed to cover all the surface of her shaft right up to the sensitive glans at the top. It was broader with a more pronounced flange. It looked more like George's cock than what she had before. A thick tube appeared to run along the underside. Tilting her head down to peer more closely she found that she could touch her cock head with her face.

"Interesting," she mused aloud to herself. "It seems I have grown a few centimetres as well." Fiona had tried to suck her own clit before. She could not quite get more than a centimetre or two into her mouth before her neck cramped or her back protested too severely. At one time, in her early teens, she had been flexible enough to suck a good portion into her mouth. The orgasms she had given herself had been very pleasant, if only she could stay down as she came. The spasms had been too much and she could not maintain the curled up position she needed.

Now it seemed she had either grown or had regained that flexibility. She bent her head easily and found her mouth full of her hardened muscle. Experimentally she ran her tongue over the eye of her appendage and tasted the fluid. To her it tasted of nothing. A little viscous but no taste. The tongue around her head and across the eye did send delicious tremors down her back and into her arsehole and pussy.

"Nice," she whispered and forced more of her cock into her mouth. She swallowed and almost bucked herself straight as her sensitive head was constricted by her tight throat. "Oh, fuck," she gurgled as she lay flat. The sensation was incredible.

There was a polite knock on her door. "You coming to play golf today, Fiona?" asked her Grandfather grumpily. She had forgotten that she had promised to play a round with him and a couple of her old high school friends when she was making arrangements to come home. Quickly she jumped up from her bed and yelled that she was just getting in the shower and would be ready in thirty minutes. "Plenty of time, Fi. We don't hit off for another two hours." She heard his footsteps retreat down the hallway.

Deciding that she better get herself back into normal mode she hunted for a clean pair of her old bloomer style knickers and headed for the shower that adjoined her bedroom. A warm shower, she kept her hands well away from her pussy and cock, letting the showerhead simply rinse her down there. Twenty minutes later she was dressed in skirt, polo and tennis shoes. A small overnight bag carried fresh clothing and a pair of shoes suitable for wearing in the club. Her spikes and clubs were in the storeroom. She headed for the utility room just off the laundry. "Already got them, Fi," her Grandfather said as he saw where she was heading. "Even cleaned and changed the spikes in your shoes," he added with a chuckle.

"Thanks, Granddad, what would I do without you?" she smiled as she gave him a quick kiss on his forehead before setting off to the kitchen for some breakfast. The man appeared to be mellowing in his old age. She smiled.

"Sleep naked on the lounge room floor," he said quietly as she walked away. Fiona did not pause after hearing his comment. She would ask her cousin whether he had seen her or not. Apparently her reassessment of him was far too premature.

Julia greeted her with a wide smile and twinkling eyes. "Thank you, my beautiful girl," she said softly as she gave Fiona a quick hug.

"But I didn't give you everything you wanted," said Fiona quietly.

"It was enough for me yesterday," the woman replied as she slid toast and eggs onto a plate and handed it to the grinning girl. "Granddad is off fishing over the weekend. I expect you might give me the rest then," she winked.

"It's a date," Fiona replied as she shovelled food into her mouth. She was ravenous and was grateful when her matronly cousin served her a second helping of eggs with more toast. Suddenly she paused in her eating. "What happened yesterday afternoon?" she asked her softly.

"You slept like a baby on the couch. I woke you up and walked you to bed. Well not awake really, you seemed to be in a trance, kept mumbling about powers, Dragons and remembering. Don't ask me what it was all about, I couldn't understand half of what you were saying," she giggled at the wide-eyed girl.

"Anyway I just walked you into you bed and covered you up. If I didn't your Grandfather would have got an eyeful. I told him you must have been exhausted after your exams and I had found you passed out on the floor reading a magazine. He was irritated that I had to look after you and that you were too tired to come for dinner. He'll get over it. Just don't let him browbeat you at golf today. That man needs to learn he can't win every time he plays with the juniors and that not everyone is here for his entertainment."

"So he didn't see me then?" she asked. Her cousin shook her head.

Another reason to make sure that he got soundly beaten on the course today, Fiona thought to herself. She found her temper starting to fray at the man's attitude. Why did the males in her family try to chip away at her confidence and who she was with snide remarks and accusatory comments? He had not seen her naked! He had just heard that she fell asleep naked while waiting for the laundry. Fiona resolved that she was not going to put up with that sort of shit anymore. It seemed a little voice in the back of her head cheered in agreement.

The golf game did not go well for her Grandfather. He was a low handicapper but Fiona played off scratch when she had been a regular member. Her name was on the honour board several times. A few more than her Grandfather's one and only claim to fame as the B-Grade champion a long time ago.

Her two female friends were old partners that she used to play regularly. They were impressed that she had obviously continued to play even in University. The three girls had enjoyed giving the old man a bit of a lesson on the greens. Fiona could not remember having so much fun with the girls as she did today. They were all jokes and smiles. Not that they were unfriendly when she was younger, but they were certainly different with her. She wondered if her altered genitals had anything to do with their changed attitude. Her Grandfather simply continued to swig on a hip flask of whiskey that he seemed to refill every few holes from a bottle he had in his bag. The man was almost staggering as they walked up the last hole.

At the end of the round she and her two girlfriends decided to have a couple of quiet drinks and a catch up dinner before heading home. Her Grandfather wanted to go home. "Then go, Granddad. I will get a lift later," she told him kindly. She had already changed into the jeans and blouse she had brought with her. An elegant pair of sandals completed her outfit. It was good enough to sit at the club and maybe have a meal with her friends. She did not go out to nightclubs so that was not an issue.

"You should come home now, girlie!" he hissed. "You already missed your cousin's meal last night that she worked all afternoon on!"

"Listen up, you sanctimonious prick!" Fiona seethed. "I have been home for two days and already you have started in on me. You never saw me on the lounge room floor last night, I was in bed well before you got your drunken arse home. So don't fucking bitch at me as if you did me some sort of favour! I know that Julia put me to bed. I was fucking tired, OK? I travelled half way around the world to get here! If you think that I am still some frightened little girl that you can boss around and put down for your amusement like you do to Julia then you are sadly fucking mistaken!"

Her Grandfather roared at her in anger and raised his hand to slap her. Her foot meeting his balls in a hard thump stopped him in his tracks. "Get out of my life, you miserable bastard! Get out and if you touch Julia again I will fucking kill you!" she screamed at him. Two security officers ran over to the ruckus. She met them with a fierce glare.

"It's alright, Miss Gibson. We'll take him home. Brad seems to be getting angrier and more aggressive in his old age," one of them told her. The other picked up the keys to the flitter that she had driven to the club and her Grandfather had dropped when she kicked him in the balls. She pocketed them and watched on as the two burly men half carried, half dragged the still ranting man over to the courtesy shuttle that would take him home.

Fiona didn't feel right staying out when her cousin was going to have to face this monster when he got home. After a few minutes thought she rang home. "Julia come out with me, please," she begged over the phone.

"Ok, Fiona, come and get me. The boys from the club already rang me. They know where to dump him when he is like this," the woman told her softly.

Begging her friends to give her ten minutes she rushed home as fast as the flitter would go. Her cousin was waiting at the front porch. Fiona was pleased that she was dressed quite nicely in a knee length skirt with a soft form fitting blouse and jacket. "Come on, sexy," she called as the vehicle came to a stop.

Her cousin was quick to hop into the roomy flitter and strapped herself in. Fiona ran a hand up the inside of the soft thigh that was briefly flashed as the skirt rose and then resettled as the woman scurried into the co-pilot's seat.

"Higher, Fi," the woman whimpered a little.

Fiona's hand slid all the way up as Julia opened her legs in submission. A wet bald pussy met her fingers. Not only that it seemed it had just recently been the subject of intense activity, the lips of her cousin's cunt were open and she found she could slip two fingers into the gaping opening quite easily. "My, what a big cunt you have, Julia," she giggled as she jammed her fingers in as deep as she could.

"Just been fucking the big silicone cock I call Fiona," the woman gushed as she suddenly clamped down on the fingers plunging inside of her.

"Little pantie-less slut," Fiona grinned as she slapped the woman's thigh as the flitter floated into the club carpark.

Composing herself Julia alighted from the vehicle. She almost buckled at the knees as she watched her younger cousin suck her fingers clean of the juices that she had plundered from the older woman's wet cunt. "Come on, baby, let's go and celebrate."

They returned home not long after the sun set, around 21:00. Fiona's friends were very pleased to meet up with Julia again after so long. The four women enjoyed a fish dinner with salads as they sipped wine and caught up on the last few cycles. Julia thought it was her imagination but after watching it happen a few times decided that it wasn't. Both of Fiona's friends seem to find any excuse to touch her. Julia's eyes gleamed. She had seen such reactions around her Sousoba Theodora when she was younger. Men and women always seem to gravitate towards the lovely, shy woman, always she seemed to have someone's hand on her. She was not surprised when both of the girls hugged and kissed her cousin goodbye and extracted promises of another round soon before they both left.

Julia checked on Brad. He was still passed out unconscious on the bed in the garden house. She carefully locked the door and followed the path back to the main house.

"Sit down and have some dessert, baby," was the first thing she heard as she closed and locked the back door before heading into the kitchen. Her naked cousin sat on her kitchen bench with her legs spread wide. Her huge cock, it seemed to be even bigger than yesterday when she had held it in her hands, standing proud and pointing straight out from her groin. One of the kitchen stools was placed directly in front of the delicious looking meal pulsing in time with the girl's heartbeat.

"You will have to teach me how you like it, Fi," she whispered as she hurriedly stripped and sat down on the stool. The cock with its weeping eye was level with her tits. "How?" she asked in delight as the cock in her soft grip began to dribble more pre-cum.

"Theodora! Later, just kiss and lick it," the overheated girl on the bench top begged. She had been feeling her cock pulse in her pussy all evening. Ever since she had sent that drunken bastard off with aching balls. Her cousin and her two friends, Peta and Chrissie, had never looked so delicious to her eyes. She could smell Julia's naked pussy even from under her skirt and the other two girls were also aroused. Their stiff nipples and wetness were obvious to her. It had been so hard to stop squirming each time one of them leaned against her or touched her. The cock jammed into her wet pussy had threatened to burst from its confines. Now she needed relief and knew that the older woman in the house with her was more than willing to provide it.

Fiona watched with hot eyes as the woman's tongue flashed around the head of her cock. It was no longer just a clit cock, she could feel the throbbing inside her. She knew had the power now to blast cum from the end of her dick. Giggling she watched her cousin open her mouth wide and suck the head of her cock into her heated mouth. The woman was making all sorts of groaning and gasping noises as she sucked and licked the huge tool in front of her face.

"Oh, my goodness," she panted as she lifted her mouth for a moment. "You taste delicious!"

"Really? I tried it this morning and I didn't think it tasted of anything," Fiona said.

"Off your fingers?" Julia asked as she slowly jacked the big cock with her hands causing more fluid to gather at the tip. Her tongue flicked out and slurped the clear ambrosia as soon as it began to drip down the side of the beautiful plum coloured tip.

"No," giggled Fiona, "I can suck my own cock." She sat up and bent her head to the tip of her cock as her cousin held it up straight. Her mouth closed around the swollen head and she sucked hard on the hot meat.

"Fuck," Julia groaned as she watched the lewd display, she couldn't help but jerk the cock now being sucked heatedly by its owner. "Suck that cock, you beautiful slut!" she cooed as she jerked the cock a little faster with one hand and used the other to wrap into her cousin's curls to help her take more cock into her mouth.

Fiona was humping her hips in time with her cousin's bobbing of her hand on the back of her head. The warm hand left her cock and slid down to her superheated cunt. Two fingers slid easily into her wet channel. Fiona whimpered in ecstasy as the fingers began the same rhythm. "Suck it, slut! Take my cock in your tight little cunt!" the older woman began to thrust her fingers harder into her cousin's pussy as she forced her head down further and faster on her huge knob.

Fiona squealed as she felt the orgasm start, firstly in the sensitive walls of her pussy as the hot fingers spread and stroked her. The tip of her prick began to swell and despite feeling some discomfort in her neck and back she was determined to stay there until she came. She reached for her cousin's hand on her head and held it tighter. The older woman understood and giggled as she ensured her hand held the locks of her cousin firmly as she pumped her fingers faster. "Come on, slut. Spurt that fucking cum right into your own sucking mouth! I want to see it dribble out of your slutty mouth and all over those big fucking tits!"

The pleasure was so intense for Fiona. The filthy words from her cousin's mouth, the suction of her own willing mouth and rapidly moving tongue and the brutal fucking of her cunt by now three fingers of her lover. She was so close but the other cramping of her neck and the torture of her back were threatening to interfere. Suddenly a bolt of lightning shot through her arse and her cock erupted in a geyser of cum. It struck the back of her throat with force that threatened to make her gag but she swallowed hard even as her body stiffened in orgasm. "Drink it, you beautiful little whore!" her cousin demanded. The creamy fluid was drooling from Fiona's mouth as she tried to lift her head to relieve the cramping. Another bolt of energy flew from her arsehole to her cock and another enormous shot flew from the top of her cock just as her face lifted from its head. The hot liquid splattered her face. It was thick and wet. She groaned and hunched her hips as she felt a third one coming. This time another hot mouth covered her cock's head and a noisily sucking mouth drank her fluids and continued to drink from her as Fiona collapsed back across the bench in a daze.

The mouth sucked hard and a hand jacked her cock urging more cream from its internal source. The yum, yum grunts and lip smacking from her cousin sounded obscene in her ears but the pleasure from the heated mouth joyously made her tremble. The mouth finished with her cock and began seeking the trail of cum up her flat stomach and towards her full breast. Warm wet lips found her nipples and sucked delightfully and gently on them. Removing any trace of fluids on either of them. Suction noises continued as the tongue and mouth cleaned her breasts like a cat cleaning its fur. Fiona purred in contentment.