Futa Dragons Pt. 06

Story Info
Pirates, loving and promises.
11.9k words
4.59
2.2k
1
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers

Danger, Danger.

Futa female. Big cock, wet pussy. Hot mouth, tight arse. Nice tits. But most important, a love of sex. Soft romantic sex or hard gangbanging with as many cocks that can get into her or willing pussies that will open under her big cock, hot tongue or thrusting fingers.

Fiona was up for all of it. Helping her all the way is her Thallusian lover, her adopted sister and her bonded Kiwi males.

Presents galore on Cake day. Many of them quite moving and some very surprising. What the hell does Danny need with a sniper's death machine and why has Kev got a big high powered skidoo up in the mountains on a big deep lake? Why is there a silver flyer that looks like it is capable of space travel at tremendous speeds parked in the garage?

Who is watching over them and softly pushing them all closer together? And why?

George is worrying about someone finding out who he really is, apart from the men he knows are doubling up as his bodyguards. Why did Austin recruit them? How did he know that Fiona's sister, Julia was their lover and that they would all be together?

Dragons, Doves, Warriors, Shells and Spiders, all are entangled in the web of the Futanari.

*****

"Fiona!" a soft voice whispered urgently in her mind. The woman was lying relaxing and soaking up the sun on the balcony at the huge lodge that she, Julia and George were staying as guests of Danny and Kev. The voice insistently called her again.

She woke totally and looked around her. Something felt wrong. It seemed that George felt it too as he restlessly prowled the dock down below. Julia still snoozed on the next chaise.

Fiona looked over at her naked sister and for a fleeting moment saw the naked body covered in blood. She screamed her lungs out at the frightening image. Julia jumped up and immediately crouched into a fighting stance her hands flicking a knife from where she had retrieved it from a hidden slot on her sun tanning lounge.

"What the fuck?" Fiona asked then paused. George was scurrying for the balcony and had raced past the two women and deeper into the house. He returned carrying Danny's new sniper rifle and had switched on its firing mechanism.

In a low voice he told Julia and Fiona to get inside. The big soft man flattened himself on the floor of the balcony and placed the rifle through the railings. Julia noted that he was hidden by one of the tall steel posts that supported the roof above them, effectively almost making him invisible to anyone approaching from the lake.

There was a sudden roar as the bright yellow skidoo flashed around the headland a few hundred metres from where the lodge was positioned on the lake. Julia watched George tense then relax as his body flattened completely and his breath blew out in a long soft sigh. A second skidoo, about a hundred metres behind the first appeared. The being on the second seat of the pursuing black machine was apparently firing some sort of energy weapon towards the men on the zigzagging yellow one. George's finger caressed the trigger and a small bolt of white energy, barely visible, zipped from the end of the barrel with barely a sound.

Julia gasped as the being driving the black machine toppled into the water sending the machine careening out of control in a big circle away from the rapidly moving yellow machine. George fired again and the second being dropped even as it struggled to regain control of the runaway machine. With no passengers the big black machine powered down and began its safety procedure of circling at low speed to allow its passengers to catch up with it and clamber back aboard. Neither of the creatures in the water moved.

Danny was shouting something as the skidoo screamed up onto the dock and slid to a stop as both Kev and Danny leapt off it just as another black machine came around the headland. George's finger flicked twice in quick succession. The two occupants of the second vehicle tumbled from their craft. Fiona, watching very closely through a set of bi-viewers she had found next to the bar-b-que, shuddered as their heads disappeared in a spray of greenish blood. "Definitely not humans," she murmured to herself.

George held his position as Danny helped Kev to hobble quickly into the downstairs entrance and away into more shelter below. Fiona handed Julia the bi-viewers then crept over to the edge of the doorway leading downstairs keeping low, she then fled down the stairs to check on her friends.

The two black machines continued to circle in ever decreasing spirals as they continued their safety manoeuvres. "Was that all of them do you think, George?" Julia asked. The man didn't answer her as he continued to sight down the scope of his borrowed rifle. The nose of another black craft edged around the corner. The two beings in it died as George rapid fired again.

"How many is that, George?" Danny yelled from somewhere beneath him.

"Six, first pack down," George replied coldly.

"Karnuray!" Fiona gasped, "What the fuck are they doing here?"

"It looked like that were setting up a base. Saw at least four packs on the ground. Might be more out on patrol," Danny informed them.

"I called the commander," Kev said softly to the man downstairs. Neither George nor the woman upstairs heard him.

"Help is on the way, George! Just sit tight for a bit until I get Kev patched up properly," called Danny.

"Wilco," George replied in a cold voice. He continued to lay on the balcony and never lifted his head from the only protection that he had at the moment.

Fifteen long minutes later three high speed military copters screamed in from the behind them, another three came from almost 120 degrees from their path. Moments later at least a dozen small explosions took place followed by billowing black smoke that appeared to be around two klicks away. There was the distinct sound of blaster fire and the pop, pop of more conventional weapons. Dan took the bi-viewers off Julia and told her to stay out of sight. He focused on the plumes and then scanned the countryside.

"Forty five right, three fifty metres, George," he said softly.

Julia watched in amazement as George stealthily shifted his position to align himself to the right of where he had been.

"Wait, wait," instructed Danny softly.

He tapped his foot on the floor. Julia hardly saw George's fingers move as four more deadly bolts flew from the rifle in what looked like a continuous stream of energy. Dan whistled as the four pirates he had seen in the bushland fell one after the other as if they had all been hit at the same time. Only one of them fell with his head intact, his throat however contained a gaping hole.

"Commander says can you just wing one please," Dan said quietly. George nodded.

Julia didn't know where to look. She watched Danny touch the side of his neck and thought she heard a voice barking instructions. Behind her and down the end of the internal stairs Fiona seemed to be spraying some sort of white gloop over Kev's leg and foot as he tried to be quiet as he grimaced in pain. George was deathly still, he didn't even seem to be breathing as he kept his jaw and eyes down against the deadly weapon he held in his seemingly soft arms and hands.

Julia watched George's fingers and barely saw the movement as two white bolts streaked into the scrubland faster than she could follow. Dan grunted. One dead, the other with a leg wound and down. Another soft zfft of the rifle firing saw him look at the man on the balcony in amazement. He had taken out the target's firearm as the beast had raised it to defend itself against the incoming black armour clad patrol that had been in pursuit through the bush.

"Where the hell did you learn to shoot like that?" Julia screamed at him when several green flares shot into the air signalling that the area was secure.

"Same place as I did, Julia," said Danny calmly. "Thallix Prime Military Training Centre. TPMTC. All Thallix citizens have to attend compulsory training for a cycle before they graduate school. It is part of their defensive policy ever since the Arkonites betrayed them and left half of their male population either sterile or dead a couple of hundred cycles ago."

"You seem to know a lot about Thallusian politics, Danny," Julia said heatedly. She was angry now! This was not George, and certainly the man alertly watching through his viewers was not the easy going man she knew from this morning!

"Special forces people have to know a lot about everything, Julia," Kev said as he hobbled across the balcony whilst leaning on a very worried looking Fiona.

George had still not moved or lifted his head. "Situation clear, soldier!" barked Danny in his best parade ground voice.

George leapt to his feet and almost slammed the rifle into his left breast and right hip as he stood at attention and held the rifle ready for hand over to his superior officer. Dan almost wept that this soft boy, he was no more than that really, had been drilled in the most fiercely disciplined centre he had ever heard of. He sighed as he stood in front of the man staring directly ahead of him. Unseeing and unmoving, simply waiting orders.

"At ease, George," the man said loudly and held out his hands in the same position, but mirrored, as George held the rifle across his body. George crisply passed the rifle to the man in front of him and then just as crisply saluted. Danny looked almost sorrowful as he returned the salute and told the man to go for a shower.

George turned smartly and marched back into the lodge and continued down towards the hallway and the showers. "Go with him, Fiona. I think a naked female shower buddy will bring him back to us," Kev said quietly as Fiona had simply stood and stared at the actions of the two men.

Julia burst into tears as soon as Fiona had gone running after the zombie like figure of George.

"He killed them all, Danny," she wept. "He didn't even blink he just shot them."

"Thank the Dragon he did, Julia, otherwise it would be our bodies that those boys out there are retrieving and not the scum of the void," said Danny harshly.

"And you, him and our Futa girl would be on your backs taking rabid dog cock in every hole they could fit one. Fiona would have been kept like a pet on a lead. Either to be sold or bred in hopes of getting more like her to sell on to the slave markets! You and George would simply have been fucked until you died!" Kev spat as the woman still seemed intent on holding it against George for simply doing what he had been trained to do.

"But what is he? Has Fiona brought a killer here amongst us!" she wailed. Danny grabbed her hands and forced her to sit on the sun-lounger.

He knelt in front of his lover and spoke softly, "Thallix Prime suffered greatly for what was done to them by what was once an ally because they would not go to war with another peaceful species. The Arkonites extracted a heavy penalty for their not assisting them even though dozens of other worlds united against them and brought their attempted invasion to a standstill before it ever got any momentum. The Thallusians bore the brunt, the Arkonites saw them as the weakest and easiest to extract their revenge. They decided that they would never be seen as weak in a military sense ever again. So they train every citizen to hold a weapon and to be able to kill if required.

"George was required to kill today. Somewhere in his mind he saw the threat and acted the only way he knew how. Deadly force. Do not condemn him for protecting the people he loves very deeply, Julia," Dan finished quietly begging her to understand.

"He killed them, he killed them without even thinking! How can you sit here and just accept that he did it?" she screamed at him.

Kev hobbled to the bar fridge and brought out two cans of beer. "Better make that three, Kev," said George softly as he walked out on to the huge balcony. Fiona trailed only a step behind him holding his hand firmly. The big soft man looked drawn and haggard. His eyes were red and swollen as if he had wept. Julia snarled as she got up and walked away from the oncoming man and stood glaring at him defiantly from the other end of the chaise.

"You Ok, George?" Dan asked softly as he moved closer to the man and his partner. Fiona looked puzzled as if she was unsure what George would do next.

"It was just like the simulator rooms, Danny. The black faces, the howling and just trying to find a target in the distance and knock it down. I was so scared then and I was scared now," the big man sobbed as Dan held him gently.

"But they make you keep doing it and doing it until it becomes almost second nature to take them out. The voice that keeps telling you in your ear that it is your wife, your sister, your lover that they are after," said Danny emotionlessly.

"For me it was my Aunt. Telling me how they would use her body. How they would make her their slave and fuck her until she couldn't do anything else but beg for their dog cocks in her," George sagged against Dan and was grateful when the man helped him sit on the floor.

"It is crude, George," said Kev as he sat on the floor beside him and leaned against his broad shoulder. "But it works. There is no greater motivator for a child of sixteen cycles to be told what will happen if they do not succeed at their task."

"They really do that?" asked Fiona in disbelief.

"Not only but they show movies, pictures of victims, confessions. The Karnuray are the biggest threat to the worlds. No-one really knows where they came from or how many of them they are. There are thousands of theories. All we know is that they look for isolated planets and places to create a base and then they mindlessly attack and take anything that they can get their hands on. Males, females are all the same as far as they are concerned. Sometimes they are discovered before they can make a mess, other times it takes the efforts of several armies to route them," Dan explained as he sat the other side of George and encouraged the young man to drink up.

"This lot it seemed had only been here for a short time. Maybe a week. Probably just before we got here. Lucky the cabin has a cloak otherwise we might have walked into a fucking disaster," Kev added. He got up and reached for another three cans.

"Four," said Julia. She looked at Fiona who shook her head. She held up a bottle of wine that she had already opened and took a long swallow of it.

Danny leaned into George and forced the man to look at him. He lightly kissed him and whispered into his lips. "Austin is coming, do not acknowledge him other than someone you might have met at training, ok?" George nodded as he softly kissed the man back.

It was a very sombre, if not entirely sober group that welcomed Austin Sprittle as he stepped off a small powerboat and onto the dock below the lodge. Above him five people stood looking down on him. All appeared to be dressed in robes of some sort and all held a drink in their hand. He could not blame them. It would not have been easy to find themselves being attacked by a group of ruthless brigands in such a remote location. He hoped that Danny Rawlins had ensured that George kept his cover and did not suddenly welcome him with open arms.

George, simply waved at the man as he was introduced by Dan when he finally arrived up on the balcony. "Son," he said softly when George had resumed his seat next to a very pretty curly haired woman who sat so close to him that she may as well have been on his lap. "I hope that you understand that what you did today was for the protection of your family. It does not reflect the heart or mind of a killer. I think I remember you from the training centre, George. I am pleased that our efforts in making you into a top notch sniper didn't go unheeded. Though I certainly hope that you never have to put a rifle in your hands ever again."

Dan could hardly contain his smile. Austin spoke not only to George but to the two females that sat with them. He needed them to know that George had simply been protecting them and was not likely to go off on a rampage simply because he had now confirmed kills to his name. He was pleased when he saw the fire of rage finally extinguish from Julia eyes. She had hardly spoken a word to the big soft man since the episode had finished and the group had begun to try and banish the memory by getting royally drunk.

"Beer, Commander?" Kev asked politely.

"No, thank you, Mr Long. I won't hang around and interrupt your recovery. I heard you got a burn on your leg, did the medics look at it?"

Kev nodded and lifted his robe a short distance to show the plas-skin repair kit affixed to his right calf. "Might have to get that tattoo redone, Mr Long," the commander said with a smile.

He thanked them all again and asked Danny if he would accompany him back to the boat.

The men walked without talking until they were safely out of earshot on the dock. "Fuck me, Dan! Eleven fucking kills and one down with his weapon blasted out of his fucking hands! How good is he?" Austin almost lost his cool in his admiration for his soft bodied charge.

"I think his Aunt will be furious, but he did his job, Austin. Thank the Dragon," Danny replied sombrely.

"Jemma is already screaming on the wire. She wants him home. I told her that he is fine and did well. I am not going to order him home, so you, Mr Rawlins, are to keep him out of trouble."

Danny nodded before he looked his commander in the eyes. "What I want to know, Austin is how the hell you got here so fast?"

"The richest man in the galaxy is fucking his heart out under your roof, Dan. I trust you with my life but I am damned if I am going to leave it only to you and Kev. You're a great team but Jemma would shoot me herself if anything happened to that boy," the older man said quietly.

"I understand, Sir," Dan said respectfully.

"We have set up a no-go zone for two hundred klicks centred on the lodge. You should have nothing else to fear out here. The clean-up boys will be gone in a few hours. Anything else you want before they go?"

"I don't suppose you could lose two of those skidoos?" Dan said with a hopeful smile.

The man just harrumphed at him and lightly stepped onto the boat that had brought him. A minute later he was beyond sight.

Dinner was a lively affair with the drinks working their magic and George finally fully relaxed. He was grateful to receive kisses and hugs from Julia whom he had understood had been very angry with him. Cuddling into his soft chest she apologised deeply and shed a few tears for her foolish behaviour. George had held her tight and told her that he had been close to shitting himself when he saw the pirates but had simply let his mind go blank. He told he hoped he would never have to do it again. Kissing her passionately he whispered into her mouth that he would though if it meant saving her from harm.

She slid her warm hands into the opening of his robe and softly stroked his sensitive nipples as she straddled his lap. He could feel the heat of her pussy bathing his cock even through the material that separated them. Smiling softly at him she asked if he would take her to bed and forgive her properly. Fiona giggled and nodded her head in agreement with Julia's request. Rubbing her man across his neck she leant down and whispered in his ear. George smiled brightly at whatever it was that she had suggested.

Julia checked the bed and under the pillows as she lay in the big bed and waited for George. She was worried that Fiona had suggested something wicked to George to do to her. She was surprised when he came in after kissing Fiona, Dan and Kev goodnight and dropping his robe that he came and just lay beside her. Finding herself in a one on one situation with the big soft man suddenly made her feel nervous and she pondered how often it had happened since he arrived in her world. It hadn't happened. She had made love with him with Fiona and for the brief moments when she had tried out her Cake day presents from Kev and Danny and the porn activities as they tested out the cameras for Dan and Fiona. "Are you still angry at me?" he asked softly as he kissed her neck gently.

sddconst
sddconst
99 Followers