Futa Dragons Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man could only nod. Fiona fucked him gently. She felt him tightening his arse pussy. The ripples did wonderful things to her cock. She leaned forward and kissed him in the middle of his back. "Does she know that I am Futa?" she asked softly as she continued to kiss his broad back.

He groaned in pleasure of the soft kisses and shook his head.

"Do you think she would like to play with my big hard cock," she murmured against his back as she increased her pace a little.

The man beneath her breathed deeply as the cock quickened in his arsehole. "She might play with it but you would kill her trying to fit that monster in her pussy. Thallusian women have very small, very shallow vaginas between their legs. The other sexual organ is placed rear facing. I am not sure how deep they are or how wide they can stretch. Most Thallusian men are very small. I am a bit of a freak on my planet," he told her as he groaned deeply as the cock slid from his tingling arse.

She placed just the tip against his slowly closing hole and rapidly fucked it in short sharp strokes. "Like that, sweetie?" she asked.

He nodded and then hissed as suddenly she buried at least 15 centimetres into him and exploded in a flood of hot cock cream. "I guess I might need to learn control when I cum," she giggled as George squealed as she rode him all the way to the bathroom. She pulled her cock out of him just as they reached the facilities. She washed her cock in front of him as he expelled her copious fluids.

"Please don't influence her," he requested softly. "I don't want to see her hurt."

"If I fuck her, my love, it will be with you and with her full consent. I am no rapist. No influence from me or my cock," the woman replied.

The conversation must have stuck in Fiona's mind. In the middle of the night she sat upright in their bed. "Of course!" she yelled. George mumbled something about it being too bloody early for yelling. She quietened herself with a small snigger and lay back down and cuddled her wonderful playmate.

*****

Jemma had arrived the next day. The small woman was exceedingly nervous and very edgy as she disembarked from the company shuttle. Her heart hammered in her chest and for the twentieth time since she had left Thallix II she sniffed at herself. She was sure that anyone close to her could smell the arousal of her sex organs as she replayed every single moment of her last encounter with her wonderful nephew. She contemplated her feelings for the hundredth time and decided that the two month long debate about whether this was a good thing or a bad thing was resolved. She was here! She was a woman and she had needs!

George had been there to meet her at the spaceport in Fiona's new flitter. Fiona was absent due to her assistant lecturer duties in basic programming. Jemma, with great restraint, only gave the beautiful young man a shy kiss. Admittedly it was on his soft lips and her heart almost leapt out of her chest when he hugged her closely but she refrained from pressing herself hard into his arms and begging him to take her to his home and fuck her senseless.

His Aunt shyly checked his apartment and expressed her happiness that he had such a nice place to stay. Giving his Aunt the quick tour he apologised profusely that he had to go and see a couple of his lecturers about some extra work Fiona had arranged for him. She commented that it seemed Fiona was organising him very well. He just laughed as he gave her another quick kiss and told her to make herself at home.

Jemma sighed as he left. She very much loved her nephew and had often spied on him when he was at her home. He had such a nice body and, she sighed lustily, an enormous cock! No other Thallusian she had ever seen had such big balls and a weapon like his. Only the history books recorded men with large Pillar. The ancients' name for a penis. His return home from his vacation had triggered a difference in their relationship. No longer did she have to rely on her cameras and stealth to observe his body and genitals. Even though she had avoided him after their near miss on his arrival home she had taken many opportunities to simply ogle his rampant cock and enormous balls. She had found herself continually wet and hot.

She felt herself getting a little excited as she roamed his apartment and snuck into his bedroom. The room reeked of sweet muskiness. It was a smell she couldn't place but it was similar to how he smelled when he came back from his break with Fiona before he went back to university. It had made her very horny then and now, much to her delight, she was feeling it again.

George had said he would be gone all afternoon and Fiona wasn't coming home until late this evening. Wickedly she stripped off her clothes and lay down on the bed. The smell was very strong here and she found herself caressing her small breasts and touching her large hard nipples with one hand while the other slid up and down her thigh. Feeling her small pussy getting wetter she let her fingers caress the soft covering of fur just above her lips and then push downwards to find the small nub of her clitoris. Rubbing it softly sent her stomach to trembling as she lost herself in a fantasy of sucking her nephew's big cock into her mouth and feeling him unload his hot cream down her throat. "Oh, Georgie," she moaned, "can't you see I want to be your whore. I want you to finger fuck my little bowl and fill my trench with your giant cock!"

Lost in her little world she never heard the door of the apartment open or saw the woman watching her through the open door of her bedroom. Fiona smiled to herself as she watched George's Aunt rapidly finger fucking herself and tear at the nipples of her small breasts. Listening hard she heard the woman pretending to be fucking and sucking her nephew. The fingers delved into her pussy, slowly at first but with increasing speed and force as she wailed that she wanted his big cock to split her trench. Her other hand dropped downwards under the woman's arse as she lifted and held her legs high. Fiona watched her slide two fingers into a spot just under her anus and press hard into an opening that was revealed under a slight fold of skin. The entrance appeared to be much bigger than the one the fingers of her other hand were still pumping. Jemma shoved her fingers deeper inside the lower entrance and called out in lust. The spurting orgasm she had as her feet pressed her hips high off the bed was impressive. Fiona guessed that the woman had spurted a good couple of tablespoons of her juices high into the air to land on her stomach and back onto her slippery thighs. The noises of the fingers rapidly sliding in and out of the now much wider holes was quite loud and covered Fiona's retreat out the door.

Jemma found herself partially sated with the expulsion of her tangy fluids. She moaned as she rubbed her face into the sheets on the bed and allowed her heated bowl to tingle with the feelings of the soft cotton cloth sliding over her saturated groin. Her fingers slowly slid from her dual sexes as she allowed her breathing to calm and her heart to slow. "I don't care if Fiona objects," she muttered to herself, "but I am going to fuck Georgie!" she vowed as she slowly rolled from the bed and searched for her discarded clothing. Dressed in only her knickers she looked further around the room and was delighted to find a number of sex toys in the dresser draws and several very sexy sets of underwear that got her imagination running hot. The long pouches of the pretty pink and purple silk garments confirmed that Fiona was not as human as she presented herself. Wicked thoughts permeated her mind as she slowly caressed the garments and absentmindedly caressed her small breasts.

Jemma surveyed the guest bedroom with its pretty cover on the bed and the large pillows. She sniffed and her sensitive nose noted the absence of the muskiness that pervaded the master bedroom. She lay on the mattress experimentally and imagined the body of her nephew lying beside her. Refraining from further exploration of her saturated sex she allowed herself to daydream and unexpectedly found herself falling asleep.

George's arrival a few hours later and his gently nudging her awake was as equally unexpected. His big body felt warm and soft as he slowly allowed her to wake with soft stroking of his hand over her forehead and across her cheek. She smiled up at him and pursed her lips for a kiss. With a small laugh he indulged her but informed her that Fiona would be home soon. Giggling with him as he helped her up and off the bed she let herself lean against his big frame. "I am glad I came," she whispered.

"I am happy you are here, too, Jemma. I miss you," the man said softly.

"Will Fiona be unhappy to know that I want you?" she asked bluntly as she stood looking up into his soft green eyes.

"She already knows," he answered with a small grin.

Jemma sat quietly at the kitchen table and watched her nephew prepare dinner. She giggled with him as he told her about his day as he chopped vegetables and mixed spices. She felt extremely relaxed in his company despite the sexual tension in the air between them. Gone was the desperation to have him fuck her senseless as soon as they could find a bed. Now she was curious. From what she had seen and felt in their bedroom she was even keener to meet this being that had George bewitched.

Fiona was excited to meet Aunt Jemma when she returned to the apartment just an hour or so after George. Her eyes sparkled as she greeted the smaller woman. George's Aunt stood at around 140 centimetres. It amazed her, not only for the Thallusian population, but many others, that their offspring could be so much bigger than the parents. Fiona knew, from George's descriptions and photos that the woman with them now was almost the spitting image of her departed sister, George's mother, Elspeth. Jemma had a pretty face, bright green eyes and soft looking lips. Her hair was fashionably cut into what resembled a pageboy cut of old Earth with a dark fringe that covered most of her forehead and ran down the back of her dainty pink ears. Fiona noted that with her soft blouse on her breasts looked smaller than the man grinning foolishly beside her as he introduced her to one of his fantasies. Fiona could not help the smile on her face as George looked very lustily at the small woman standing at ease as Fiona came towards her.

The Futa woman surprised the smaller female with a warm hug and lightly kissed her lips. Fiona almost giggled as she felt the little woman tremble at the contact, obviously she was still aroused after her masturbatory session on their bed.

Jemma was almost startled as she tasted such sweetness in the woman's kiss that it set her body to trembling. For a moment she was perfectly relaxed and felt very warm and loved by the woman who held her softly against her full breasts. The woman smelled like George had and was the same smell she had writhed in ecstasy with it surrounding her body as she wrapped George's sheets around her and sniffed deeply. Fiona was extraordinarily sexy she decided as she reluctantly left the embrace.

George had cooked one of her favourite meals. A spicy vegetable curry with little pieces of bird flesh in it along with rice. She ate with gusto and complimented her nephew on being able to get such fresh vegetables even here on Thes. Fiona smiled and told her that she had a friend in the country who grew them and was quite happy to let them come and help themselves to the fare provided they were happy to pick it. George showed off his tanned arms to his Aunt as proof that they had indeed been out working in the sunshine.

"Show her how tanned your chest is, George," Fiona had requested without looking up from her eating. George obediently removed his T-shirt and proudly displayed the tan that covered his back and chest.

Jemma almost dropped her fork as she watched him sit back at the table in only his shorts. She could not seem to take her eyes off his half naked body. She commented on how healthy he looked. Grinning mischievously he told his Aunt that Fiona had that tan all over her body. Jemma eyed the female still taking tiny bites of her food with her eyes down and found herself wanting to see if it was true. Her bowl was wet again, even after an afternoon of frantic masturbation. She felt her face turning bright red in embarrassment of her sexual thoughts.

"I would be too shy to be in the outdoors under the sun naked," she eventually stated.

"It is not something everyone does," Fiona said in a friendly tone as she locked her eyes with the woman. "Sometimes getting naked is only for home. George and I seldom wear clothes when we are home alone."

Jemma bowed her head. She was sure her face would turn to flames if the beautiful woman could read her mind and found that she really would like to see that as well.

"Don't be embarrassed, Aunty," said George with a smile. "We are all friends and adults here. No-one is going to gossip about it. Besides you have seen me naked at home, even you occasionally tan naked in the sunroom." His Aunt gave him a small giggle from under her fringe of hair that had slightly covered her face.

Conversation was a little less strained after that. Fiona had the ability to make her feel more comfortable than anyone else she had ever met. Soon they were chatting like old friends. Once dinner was finished Fiona disappeared into her bedroom and returned wearing a light but comfortable robe. Jemma could sense that the woman wore very little, if anything, under it. She was curious that the woman's robe bulged up and away from her groin somewhat. It seemed unusual.

Fiona sat comfortably on the single lounge chair while George and his Aunt sat close together on the two seater. They sipped wine as they continued to chat. Jemma, mainly about her job and her role in assessing Fiona. Fiona asked many questions about the type of work and the organisation. All were safe topics for Jemma who relaxed even more as George played the perfect host. She did not realised that she had drunk as much of the lovely wine as she had. Becoming almost giggly she agreed with Fiona when she suggested that a cup of coffee was in order. Fiona teased George about trying to get his Aunt tipsy so that he could show off the rest of his tan.

It was Jemma that insisted he show her the rest of his tan. She even reached out and tugged at his shorts. George was a little worried at the amorous attempt of his Aunt to see him naked and looked hard at his partner. She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head in denial of any of it being her doing. Jemma did not know that George was hoping for such an incident but thought that his shy Aunt would wait until they were alone. Having this slightly tipsy woman doing so in front of his partner, who sported a cock even bigger than his, worried him a little as to what her reaction would be.

His shorts came down in his Aunt's hands and for a brief moment there was silence. George wore no underwear and his large balls and heavy cock, not quite flaccid, were on full display. Fiona wondered if Jemma was going to breathe again as she gasped at the sight of her nephew's genitals only a hand span away from her face. "So beautiful!" she finally said as she let her breath out with a hiss. "Isn't it beautiful, Fiona?" she asked as she pressed her nephew to turn around and show his girlfriend his cock and balls.

Fiona eyed the little woman cautiously. If ever a woman was ready for more stimulation she had not seen it. Jemma was running on pure lust. Her skin glowed almost as warmly as her eyes. It seemed that she was devouring the body of her nephew and it did not matter who was watching her. Fiona decided that there was very little that would upset the little woman at this moment. Not even the appearance of a large Futa cock.

"As nice as mine, Jemma?" Fiona asked as she stood up from the lounge chair and dropped her robe. Her huge Futa cock swung between her legs as she walked the couple of paces to stand side by side with George as he turned back to face his Aunt.

"Oh my!" Jemma squealed in obvious delight. "Oh, my, my," she repeated. Her hands rose involuntarily and she found her fingers closing around first her nephew's cock and then the huge cock of the woman that smiled in approval at her.

"Oh, my, you are just like the animated girls in Georgie's favourite comics and movies," she commented as she gave each of the solid pieces of muscle tentative jerks with her hands.

George groaned as the hot fingers of his Aunt slid up to caress the large head of his cock. He began to swell rapidly. Jemma, it seemed, was fascinated by both their cocks and eagerly pressed her face to his groin. "Oh, Georgie," she whispered as she nuzzled his hard shaft with her face. To Fiona it was the sounds of a woman whom had finally gotten the object of her desires so close to her that nothing would prevent her from taking it all. Fiona began to step away to let her concentrate on the object of her deepest desires. "No, please, Fiona. I want to see it grow too," the woman begged.

This was a turn of events that Fiona had not foreseen. Given the activity of this afternoon that she had witnessed and the saturation of her pheromones throughout their little abode she had no doubt that Jemma would loosen her sexual inhibitions somewhat. To have her gladly latch on to another cock from an even stranger being was a little worrying. Was Jemma so sexually frustrated that the sight of another cock was going to strip her of her morality?

Her small hand began to jerk up and down the big cock. George had not moved since his Aunt had pressed her face to his cock. He was fully hard now as he watched the small hand of his Aunt caress and jerk the meat of his partner. Fiona began to swell and soon was fully erect. Jemma eyes widened in awe. Not only did this woman have nice big tits and a huge cock but right in front of her eyes was a delicious looking pussy with full fat lips and glistening inner ones. Jemma found her head bobbing all over the place as she tried to get her eyes to capture everything at once.

The sights and smells were making her hot and dizzy. Closing her eyes in bliss she mentally surveyed what she had just captured in her eidetic memory. Two cocks, large and hot, a wet opening and a fantastically large set of balls. Her body trembled and her mind began to play out her fantasies to her. To be so deeply fucked and loved by these two would fulfil all of them.

She looked up into the eyes of the couple who were watching her intently. Seeing no ridicule or shame in their lusty glances she spoke softly. "I don't know that I could fit either of you in my mouth or my trench. But," she swallowed nervously, "I would like to at least try. If you will let me."

George was the first to answer. "Do you find it a shock to see that I have fallen in love with someone whose cock is bigger than mine?" he asked gently.

"No, Georgie, I guessed that Fiona had something special about her. Certainly not what I am holding in my hand but I have had encounters with many beings. Not," she quickly asserted, "of a sexual nature but I have a healthy interest in the beings that I do work with and their physiologies."

Fiona was curious. "Why do you call your pussy a trench?" she asked gently as the small woman continued to wank her large cock. Simultaneously she caressed the head of her nephew's dick, loving the fluids that poured from his stimulated knob.

"Most males do not know that what they see in front is only a small part of our anatomy. It seems that somehow they have forgotten what we are capable of. I think it is because we meet so many different beings now to make up for the loss of so many of our own males and they have different ways of making love," she said quietly. She stood up and reluctantly let both of the rods of hot flesh fall from her hands. Her grin grew wide as Fiona wrapped her long slender fingers around George's cock as he did the same with his shorter pudgy ones to his partner. She groaned as she watched them jerking each other, almost forgetting why she had stood.

123456...9